Your IC has 1 Main / Sub Skill, what is it?

I cast magic missile at the darkness
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Re: Your IC has 1 Main / Sub Skill, what is it?

Post by srifenbyxp » #169211

Bottom post of the previous page:

Oh my god this thread is still going
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #169232

srifenbyxp wrote:Oh my god this thread is still going
Let's meme it up!

Veezara, the Quartermaster.

Major:
Capable of crashing the stock market and ordering supplies for effectively zippo.

Minor:
Ex-Bay
Can conjure up retardedly complex, vaguely credible and surprisingly compelling bullshit very quickly.

Flaw:
Filthy Fucking Coward
A ligger QM is something so highly revolting to both the common rabble and the bourgeoisie that it should have grown intimately familiar with combat after half a shift at most.
However, this particular specimen prefers running the fuck away over taking his chances, and will not fight without backup or GG-tier weaponry.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
yackemflam
Byond Username: Yackemflam

Post by yackemflam » #169412

DemonFiren wrote: Flaw:
Filthy Fucking Coward
A ligger QM is something so highly revolting to both the common rabble and the bourgeoisie that it should have grown intimately familiar with combat after half a shift at most.
However, this particular specimen prefers running the fuck away over taking his chances, and will not fight without backup or GG-tier weaponry.
That's really not a flaw :^)
NSFW:
I will admit I was laughing pretty hard during your skit in the boxing ring. - seagrimr
Spoiler:
Playing on the server isn't something you're entitled to. There's an extremely small level of responsibiliy on your part to play hhundreds of hours of a free game run by fuckheads. - Stickymayhem
A retards guide on how to make a maxcap bomb in toxins.
NSFW:
You`ll need:
1-6 Plasma tanks 1-6 Oxygen tanks
1-6 tank transfer valve
2 Plasma canister
2 Oxygen canister
1 Yellow (empty) canister
Wrench
Toxins lab access
Science testing lab access

Grab a oxygen tank and a plasma tank and bring them to the testing lab.
Super cool the Oxygen and superheat the Plasma.

Clean out the oxygen and plasma tanks with a filter/pump.

Then you wrench and unwrench the plasma and oxygen tanks in toxins. It`s important tha you do it one at a time. Try to get a 85%plasma and 15% oxygen mix.

Once you have a good burn mix, pump the mix into the burn chamber and light it on fire. Wait 10 seconds for it to heat up and pump it into a yellow (empty) canister.

Quickly set the kpa output to 163 kpa and fill the tanks with the burn mix.

Take the oxygen tanks and fill it up with a 613kpa worth of oxygen FIRST then fill the rest with plasma, you should get well over 2000kpa in the end.

With the new atmos system you should wait 5-10 minutes for you tanks to bake.

Take a tank transfer valve, add a oxygen tank and a plasma tank to it. You should have a maxcap bomb. Have fun blowing up the station mining!
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #169577

It is when you still die packing OP guns because of a lucky disarm or knockout, then realise you coulda done the same to your opposition all those times before.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
yackemflam

Post by yackemflam » #169703

DemonFiren wrote:It is when you still die packing OP guns because of a lucky disarm or knockout, then realise you coulda done the same to your opposition all those times before.
and will not fight without backup or GG-tier weaponry.
Sounds pretty much like just a strength that's made to look like a flaw.
NSFW:
I will admit I was laughing pretty hard during your skit in the boxing ring. - seagrimr
Spoiler:
Playing on the server isn't something you're entitled to. There's an extremely small level of responsibiliy on your part to play hhundreds of hours of a free game run by fuckheads. - Stickymayhem
NSFW:
You`ll need:
1-6 tank transfer valve
2 Plasma canister
2 Oxygen canister
Wrench
Toxins lab access

Then you wrench and unwrench the plasma and oxygen tanks in toxins. It`s important tha you do it one at a time. Try to get a 85%plasma and 15% oxygen mix.

Once you have a good burn mix, pump the mix into the burn chamber and light it on fire. Wait 10 seconds for it to heat up and pump it into a yellow (empty) canister.

Take the oxygen tanks and fill it up with a 613kpa worth of oxygen FIRST then fill the rest with plasma, you should get well over 2000kpa in the end.

Take a tank transfer valve, add a oxygen tank and a plasma tank to it. You should have a maxcap bomb. Have fun blowing up the station mining!
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #169748

Nah, getting this shit is a pain in the first place.

Don't come to me about "you can just pop a combat shotguns crate", the moment Cargo is overflowing with points you bet the HoP and clown are marching in, ordering 20,000 hat crates, then comes Security and tries to perma your ass just in case, then follows the horde of greyshits looting, pillaging, burning and raping-when-there's-no-admins-on.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
yackemflam

Post by yackemflam » #169754

I didn't even mention cargo in the first place.

I only mention that flaw = strength because you're contradicting yourself with these two phrases.
It is when you still die packing OP guns because of a lucky disarm or knockout
and will not fight without backup or GG-tier weaponry.
You're in cargo, if the cargo techs don't run off to graytyde then you wouldn't even have a problem.

PLUS, it's even a survival guide to a mass shooting.

Don't fight, run.

Group up

Grab weapons, even melee weapons

Rush the fucker

Once you do, rush the fucker.

Welcome to survival nature.
NSFW:
Spoiler:
NSFW:
You`ll need:
1-6 tank transfer valve
2 Plasma canister
2 Oxygen canister
Wrench
Toxins lab access

DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #169756

Well, I ain't. It's entirely possible to revolver someone while running away yourself.
Meanwhile, as gunman, it's entirely possible to get dunked because you didn't run the fuck away from the spearfags.

Solution: Avoid conflict, always run away, but when you've got something painful in your inventory, just run away at a slower pace.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
yackemflam

Post by yackemflam » #169764

DemonFiren wrote:Well, I ain't. It's entirely possible to revolver someone while running away yourself.
Meanwhile, as gunman, it's entirely possible to get dunked because you didn't run the fuck away from the spearfags.

Solution: Avoid conflict, always run away, but when you've got something painful in your inventory, just run away at a slower pace.
So it sounds like you just don't like conflict and run away, while everyone else takes care of the problem, that's a flaw (downside) how?

Give an example on how that'll fuck you over.
NSFW:
Spoiler:
NSFW:
You`ll need:
1-6 tank transfer valve
2 Plasma canister
2 Oxygen canister
Wrench
Toxins lab access

DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #169865

A, being antag.
B, at least one person on my support team recognising that I'm essentially exposing them to mortal danger for my own benefit, and they're not gonna get jack shit outta it.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
CrunchyCHEEZIT
Byond Username: CrunchyCHEEZIT

Post by CrunchyCHEEZIT » #169912

so is this gonna be the beginning of the new SS13 MOBA

im maining bryce pax
yackemflam

Post by yackemflam » #170093

DemonFiren wrote:A, being antag.
You don't need to cause conflict as an antag.
DemonFiren wrote:B, at least one person on my support team recognising that I'm essentially exposing them to mortal danger for my own benefit, and they're not gonna get jack shit outta it.
Why would people just leave you alone to fight a valid?

I can list a lot of benefits over this.

Running away from antags, thus surviving.

Running away from graytyde, thus surviving.

Running away from shitcurity, thus surviving.

Running away from danger is basic instinct.

Running away from a large group fight, everyone else dies but YOU.

You have a revolver and they are 8 tiles away, you run away and shoot them at the same time. They get hit once, they run away, danger = over.
NSFW:
Don't worry I'm going to critique everyone in this thread. Not just you.
NSFW:
Spoiler:
NSFW:
You`ll need:
1-6 tank transfer valve
2 Plasma canister
2 Oxygen canister
Wrench
Toxins lab access

yackemflam

Post by yackemflam » #170096

kevinz000 wrote:Mekhi Anderson
Trait: Luck: RNG favors him
Flaw: Spray and Pray: Misses 50% of the time
Which one is it yo?

Also

>Grab LMG

>2.5/5 bullets hits your target

>Target goes into crit

Unless you are counting ALL shots hit having an extra 50% chance to miss.
NSFW:
Spoiler:
NSFW:
You`ll need:
1-6 tank transfer valve
2 Plasma canister
2 Oxygen canister
Wrench
Toxins lab access

yackemflam

Post by yackemflam » #170104

And fuck all ya'll motha fuckas who din put a flaw on ya mary sues.
NSFW:
Spoiler:
NSFW:
You`ll need:
1-6 tank transfer valve
2 Plasma canister
2 Oxygen canister
Wrench
Toxins lab access

iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #170112

iamgoofball wrote:me
pros: codes shit to bfuf myaseefl

consd: frucked ur MOOOM LAST NITGE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
yackemflam

Post by yackemflam » #170115

iamgoofball wrote:
iamgoofball wrote:me
pros: codes shit to bfuf myaseefl

consd: frucked ur MOOOM LAST NITGE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Thanks man, she was getting a bit crusty and all.

You did her a solid.
NSFW:
Spoiler:
NSFW:
You`ll need:
1-6 tank transfer valve
2 Plasma canister
2 Oxygen canister
Wrench
Toxins lab access

VincVsVincent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: VincVsVincent

Post by VincVsVincent » #170654

Main:
Playing SS13 for longer than two years; Master griefer, 100% more effect.
Sub:
Sick: Too sick to get banned.
I'm alive
Shadowlight213
Byond Username: Shadowlight213
Github Username: Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #170824

VincVsVincent wrote: Sub:
Irony at its finest.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #170877

Cuckmins obviously excluded.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #171219

kek, fucking saved
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Cherrypone
Byond Username: Cherrypone

Post by Cherrypone » #186148

VincVsVincent wrote:Main:
Playing SS13 for longer than two years; Master griefer, 100% more effect.
Sub:
Ah, Vincent, everyone did fucking hate you.
MrEousTranger
Byond Username: Mr.EousTranger

Post by MrEousTranger » #190460

Ugly: You're ugly

Pros scare away all players pf the oposite sex

Cons all nearby mirrors are broken

Very Ugly: all mobs face away from you
Last edited by MrEousTranger on Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
One person on this planet wrote:Wow you're funny and original Eous
I don't play often but when I do I'm Kyp Astar normally a sec role unless I'm bored and go assistant.
Ezel
Byond Username: Improvedname

Post by Ezel » #190719

Kamex Latex

Main Skill:Risk taker:Takes risk which seems nearly to be impossible to succeed

Sub Skill:No Soul:Wants to see poeple suffer and murder them in cold blood

Flaw:Headless:uh oh! Don't lose your head!
The future is horrible!
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #190724

Apparently Vincent died or something. Heard it on singulo
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #190900

Pretty sure that was just deathhoof-tier attention whoring
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Yoshmaster
Byond Username: YOSHMASTER

Post by Yoshmaster » #190924

Reese Marcotte:

Main skill: Hacker Master
All hacking attempts are guaranteed to succeed. In addition, it only takes a second to depower airlocks.

Sub Skill: Poison Taste Tester
Appreciates the taste of poison. You can identify any poison by drinking some of it.

Con: Death Magnet
You have a real addiction to dying. On damage that would kill you, all saving rolls are halved.
PlaugeWalker
Byond Username: PlaugeWalker

Post by PlaugeWalker » #193286

Light-in-Darkness

Main Skill:A light shining in darkness- Wielding M1911's have a chance to shoot off limbs with one shot.

Sub Skill:Trial by fire- when set a blaze his skin will melt off dealing a terrible deduction in health, but making him immune to all fire based attacks such as laser.

Lucas Monroe:

Main Skill: Tin Man-Your body has been fully augmented through the miracles of modern medicine, and scientific forwarding you are now one with man, and machine.

Sub Skill:Axe you a question?- Combat with an axe grants a 15% damage buff, but gives you the mindbreak debuff.
Nitrogen XIII

Main Skill: Thirteen-Seems luck wasn't kind to you, but now you may be holding a couple aces in your sleeve. Two random bullets in your clip or magazine does extra damage.

Sub Skill: Holding Aces- One random bullet in your mag or clip has a chance to amputate the targeted limb.
Image\
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #209633

Oh god this thread is STILL GOING
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #209655

It must be kept that way.
Let's keep the """subtle""" powergaming going.

PHOENIX
Main - Distributed Processing
If killed gains the option to become its cyborgs' internal pAI. Retains binary access, but can only view borg cameras and jump between cyborgs. Doubles the time to revive via integrity restorer.

Sub - Malware Component
Gains the ability to reply-all in its PDA interface, can also send clown and mime viruses.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #212220

Autumn literally has plot armor, but only works if I don't care about my life
second skill is a passive called DANCEDANCEDANCEDANCEDANCE which is where all perception of stimulus is turned is turned into dance
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

aranamor
Byond Username: Aranamor

Post by aranamor » #212599

Main - Devotion
Hold off crit for up to 10 seconds if a department coworker is also in crit.

Sub - Innocent
Less likely to be suspected of wrongdoing, more likely to be defended if attacked.

Flaw - Sheltered
Unable to detect danger posed by others without overt aggression.
Uguu Champion 2k10-2k16
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio wrote:The height of tl;dr

Bad shit happens, that's life. In the grand echelons of bad things that could happen to you, rape isn't even that bad. Honestly I'd rank it below violent assault.
Cw3040
Byond Username: Cw3040

Post by Cw3040 » #229001

Collin Wyatt:

Main Skill: Rollout. Wyatt is able to scrounge for supplies at an increased rate during the first 5 minutes of the shift. This is increased further on Meta-Class Stations, and reduced on Stations other than Box and Meta.

Sub Skill: Weapon Affinity: Nonstandard. Can use unconventional weaponry (Improvised weapons, Bolas, Exotic weapons) without losing any bonus to his combat skill. However, his base combat skill is reduced all around to compensate.

Flaw: Vengeful Spirit. Actively seeks revenge for anyone who does him wrong. This includes staff doing their jobs and acting in completely acceptable behavior to other crewmembers. This occasionally leads to him being put on unpaid leave has led to him being transferred from Nanotrasen's /tg/-division research facilities to a FTL-Capable Light Cruiser, the NSV Astraeus.

John Doe

Main Skill: Good eye. Can spot items either on a person or in an area that do not belong there easily. Has slightly better vision in the dark than normal. However, sunglasses only protect against flashes 80% for John. He needs a full welding helmet to protect him against flashes and flashbangs.

Sub Skill: Equipment Upgrade. On Meta-Class stations, John gains a piece of equipment called the Multi-Belt, which can hold 7 tiny or small items.

Flaw: Problem(atic) Sleuth. Detectivery skill boost while using the Forensic Scanner is reduced to 0. His lack of skill has led to him being fired from Nanotrasen's /tg/-division research facilities.

Alan Raub

Main Skill: Full-Time Antag. Consistently employed by the Syndicate to infiltrate Nanotrasen research stations and do shit. Gets stranded near-constantly on the station.Not even he knows why they keep hiring him. Has recently disappeared from the face of the universe.

Sub Skill: Greytide. Alan's training by the Syndicate in breaking and entering leads to wall deconstruction being 20% faster.

Flaw: Overt. Gets caught nearly constantly. Always in the wrong place in the wrong time.
Last edited by Cw3040 on Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:53 am, edited 7 times in total.
Spoiler:
GREYTIDE STATIONWIDE
ImageImage
Kel-the-Oblivious
Byond Username: Kel the Oblivious

Post by Kel-the-Oblivious » #229403

Immo Late

Major: Strike the Earth, and do not let it strike back. Increase mineral node, megafauna, and tendril spawn rates when signed on as a shaft miner

Minor: Bitch Queen of Mining. Sapient beings in Lavaland are more inclined to listen to Immo, even if they are Ashwalkers.

Flaw: Dirtsider. Immo suffers from artificial gravity sickness, slowing her to a walking pace and causing her to vomit periodically while on station.
The master splicer, the bitch queen of mining, and some crazy ligger peddling you medicinal marijuana.
Super Aggro Crag wrote:Kel is a genuine Cool Oldfag
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #229717

srifenbyxp wrote:Oh god this thread is STILL GOING

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #229846

DemonFiren wrote:
you posted in it before dummie
Alipheese
Byond Username: Daturix
Github Username: Daturix

Post by Alipheese » #229893

I'll join in.

Jayne Staymates.

Main: The Mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell.
All beneficial virus effects are doubled.

Minor: Cant Stay the Mates.
10% reduction to all impairing effects.

Flaw: 1000 Curses on nobody.
75% penalty to interactions when with a coworker.

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal
Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #229897

Super Aggro Crag wrote:
DemonFiren wrote:
you posted in it before dummie
I know, and I regret.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
MimicFaux
Byond Username: MimicFaux

Post by MimicFaux » #232180

Hadrian Melik

Main - Better lucky than good
Sometimes he is in the right place at the right time; security might forget to check his internals box, perhaps that first punch was the last punch, maybe the head of personnel didn't close his office door behind him… Whatever the case, they tend to have their trump card handed to them, rather than prepared.

"In the blink of an eye he had shot up the entire bar, I decided to stay down after the first bullet dropped me. As he came towards the bodies to start butchering them, he took a taser shot in the small of his back. Just like that, it was over as soon as it had started and he was cuffed and taken away… In all the chaos, no one seemed to notice when I walked away with the backpack the killer had dropped."

Sub - Silver tongue
There's more than one way to survive in space, and sometimes it involves lying until you're blue in the face. It might just be shaving a few minutes off your prison time. Maybe you just convince cargo that the duffelbag full of pies is a sound investment. Whatever the case, you can turn the slightest grain of truth into something believable.

"I understand how this probably looks bad; but hear me out..."

Flaw - If it wasn't for you meddling kids
The more elaborate your scheme, if it fails, it fails spectacularly. Your, ' no gravity, in the dark, electrified grill maze' is discovered by an assistant with insulated gloves and wire cutters before the crew even knows it's there.
your hour and a half slow climb up the command echelon one absorption at a time, is suddenly exposed by a xenobio changling. You try to small talk the powergamer.

"The plan was perfect, and the auto cloner had kicked in just in time for me to grab my stashed objectives and make it to the escape pod, where I met Franz Krake..."
ImageImageImage
DrWoofington
Byond Username: Evsey9

Post by DrWoofington » #234948

ni neleven:
main skill
can summon a plane to crash into the north part of the station
sub skill:
can summon a plane to crash into the south part of the station
flaw:
deals 1 less damage with toolboxes
Sweaterkittens
Byond Username: SweaterKittens

Post by Sweaterkittens » #235971

Shamelessly stealing MimicFaux's format

Jayne Hightower

Main - Rimworld Medicine

Having worked without the modern advances of sleepers, cryogenics, and rapid-onset medical supplies, Jayne is skilled at treating patients with only the most basic medical supplies on hand. CPR is 20% more effective at reducing suffocation damage, and bleeding is suspended as long as he is grabbing the patient.

"In a perfect world, you'd have everything you needed at an arm's reach away when someone was dying. But then again, in a perfect world, no one would be dying to begin with."

Sub - Combat Medic

You never get used to being shot at while you're trying to treat a patient, but you sure as hell get better at it. As long as he's actively interacting with a patient (providing CPR, dragging them, or using a medical item on them, and he does not have a weapon in-hand) he has a 15% chance to evade any weapons fire that would otherwise hit him.

"I yelled at DD as I desperately tried to patch up the bullet hole in the side of her chest, bullets whizzing over my head as my teammates provided their shitty definition of 'covering fire'. I slapped an occlusive dressing over the wound, and dragged her to safety, wondering the entire time how I wasn't dead yet. I clearly had a guardian angel, but he was a dick."

Flaw - Unprofessional Attachment

Jayne should know better than to get close to anyone in his line of work. If Lucina Hightower is below 50% health or in critical condition and within LOS of Jayne, he suffers a 25% reduction in speed to all time-based actions, and 25% reduced effectiveness in all medical treatments to anyone but Lucina Hightower. If she is dead and within LOS of Jayne, he permanently suffers a 50% reduction in speed to all time-based actions, and a 50% reduction in effectiveness to all medical treatments until the end of the round, even if she is later cloned.

"I saw her body on the ground, limp, with a pool of blood steadily growing bigger around her form. Something broke, then. I knew she could be cloned - brought back as if it had never happened. But I would know that it did. And I wasn't sure I'd ever be able to come to terms with that.
Last edited by Sweaterkittens on Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #236176

I like Jayne Hightower he's one of the class acts in medbay
VodkaComrade
Byond Username: Kimesik

Post by VodkaComrade » #236339

Iosif Kim

Primary skill
Artist in Theatre of Pain

Iosif saw mind-shattering things: blood, amputated body parts, ripped off hearts, whores, war and his very beloved thing: pain
Iosif do not feel pain and fear but his mind is shattered
"Sometimes, a gravely sick patient feels better for a day right before his end. Pain fades away, his mind gets clearer, and those who care for him and had stayed by his hospital bed for weeks, finally sigh with relief. They believe that it was a miracle, and their hearts shine with hope. This temporary rise is the greatest sign; it says that death is near and True Peace comes at last."
Spoiler:
Lifeweb reference
Second skill
Make love, not war

Even with shattered mind, Iosif is still not warrior that flirts with war! Iosif's wise words about violence, love, war and peace is really inspiring, female enemies more likely to spare Iosif if he will surrender, male enemies will be heavily dismoraled if Iosif's health is below 20%.
I want to love, be loved and share my love!

Flaw
Shattered mind

Due Iosif's artist career in Theatre of Pain, Iosif's mind is shattered, all Gods are dead for him. Iosif more likely to cry during battle, attack meant to dismorale will more heavily dismorale Iosif and sometimes Iosif can cowardly flee away leaving his allies dismoraled.
I saw horrible things.

Medicore perk
Sweetheart

Iosif just want to love and be loved. Iosif respects and loves womans. He easily falls in love, appreciate platonic love and can be easily heart-broken.
I know there somebody that will love me and I will find him or her or it, anyways, I will seek!
Sweaterkittens
Byond Username: SweaterKittens

Post by Sweaterkittens » #237715

Aw, you da best Crag
Also I enjoyed this too much to not do another one.

Am-Bishalus, Ash-Walker

Main - Dominus

Am-Bishalus is a capable hunter and self-proclaimed leader of his now-disintegrated tribe of Ash-Walkers. Savage, resourceful, and cunning, his skill in survival and combat are nothing to scoff at. Spears wielded with two hands or thrown by Am-Bishalus are considered to have the Sharpened trait, and are 20% more likely to embed in the target when thrown.

"The outlander cornered me in the back room of their compound, after my human friend had left in her ship. "I'm going to kill you now," he said with a nonchalant air, drawing a wicked kind of knife I had not seen before. My eyes narrowed, my body assumed a predatory stance, and I confidently pulled my spear from its sling. I am Am-Bishalus, Dominus of the Ash-Walkers. I am no simple prey."

Sub - Blessing of Ash

It may be simple evolution, or perhaps it truly is a gift from the Ash Queen herself. Feasting on the hearts of fallen prey heals Am-Bishalus for 1 point of each damage type per tick for 30 ticks.

"With a sneer, I wrenched my spear from the skull of the fallen outlander. A part of me wished I had mortally wounded him instead of killing him outright, so that he could thoroughly regret his mistake. But no matter. I had left my nest two storms ago, and an aching hunger permeated my body. I pulled the carved bone knife from the cloth about my waste, and plunged it into the outlander's chest, beginning to cut..."

Flaw - Primeval Savage

Am-Bishalus may be an apt predator, well-versed in efficiently using his resources and stalking prey, but he is still a primitive being. Concepts such as advanced machinery, space travel, and artificial intelligence are beyond his grasp, and considered the works of magic and gods. In addition to being unable to use guns of any kind due to his developed claws, he is also unable to use all but the most basic of technology. Even things considered rudimentary by most crewmembers, such as operating the cloning apparatus or using a PDA, are too foreign for him to understand.

(An actual in-game conversation): "I don't understand, what is a lawyer?" I asked. "What's a Lawyer!?" he cried. "I'm the guy who makes sure you stay safe." "But you have no weapons.." I said, scrunching up my face in confusion. "Well look, do you at least have life insurance?" he responded. "...What's insurance?" I questioned. "YOU MEAN TO SAY YOU'RE UNINSURED!!?" He yelled. "I don't know." I said flatly. "What will your family do if you die!?" he prodded. "I don't have a family, only my brothers and sisters. If they cannot survive on their own they are not fit for the Ash Wastes." He slapped his hands over his face in exhaustion and gave up, storming off in a huff."
ImageImage
Spoiler:
woodman
Byond Username: Pulserider

Post by woodman » #237982

Alina Giovanna

Primary Skill

Concentrated Rage

Allows her to attack enemies for a bit more damage, but missing more often, mainly brought up to the rage of being CMO,And having to help a bunch of new-medical doctors.

Sub Skill

Gore Tolerance

Due to being a CMO, They aren't phased by gore as much as others, due to seeing it daily in her line of work.

Flaw(s)

Near-Sighted

Must wear perscription glasses, even if there is better eyewear ( medical hud,mesons,science goggle ) able to be used. they can take them off for a bit, but not keep them on.

Cowardice

Runs from most encounters, unless people are backing her up, only uses Concetrated Rage when cornered, or just extremely pissed.
I play as Alina Giovanna, and some other characters sometimes.
The_Soggy_One
Byond Username: Soggy_Bottom_Boys

Post by The_Soggy_One » #246722

Main: Ghetto Nobel
Unlocks additional crafting recipes for explosive compounds from common components, with the caveat that there is a 20% chance of them detonating upon formation.

Sub: Just Another Employee
Able to persuade people easily, and can hide in a crowd.
YBS
Byond Username: YBS

Post by YBS » #250778

Main: Dollar Store Changeling
Never holds the same name, gender or appearance twice.
Sub: What In Tarnation
Always the first to spot (then die to) the Antagonist.
DarkFNC
Byond Username: DarkFNC

Post by DarkFNC » #274037

main Skill:

Paperwork!
Summoning a tide of grey shirts through the mere whisper of a word over comms, I am able to direct them to my office, usually ending in chaos and ending the life of my assassination target! Sometimes accidentally backfires, and I end up dying instead!

Sub Skill:

Born lucky!
This is a special skill that applies a modifier for thrown stun batons. Instead of a 30% stun chance, they now stun every time! A great skill for robusting shit heads of security in Solars airlocks!
Has the unfortunate side effect of making the RNG gods hate you while using disarm intent!
Addust
Byond Username: Addust

Post by Addust » #617496

Character: Addust Johnson
Main Skill: Expeditioner
Can easily find lost naval assets (think whiteship and small freighter) while leaving others confused.
Subskill: Air Raid
Upon rolling traitor, has the ability to fly up in the Whiteship and syndiebomb atmos/SM/engi/something.
Flaw: Unnoticing
Upon encountering a hostile force, they are less likely to respond hastily unless it is obvious that said force has positioned themselves onboard the White Ship.
Flaw: Nearsighted
An accidental powergame of sorts, always wearing prescription glasses due to eye issues. However the reverse is that welding can be done slightly safer without a helmet.

Character: Nanotrasen Automatic Security and Command System (N.T.A.S.C.S)
Main Skill: Experimental Processor
Can compute methods to lock down departments that have gone rogue, or other threats, much faster.
Subskill: Distress Signal
Calls out a supermatter issue somewhat early, allowing for engineers to gear up.
Malf only subskill: Infuriated Rage
Destroys the gravity generator.
Flaw: Slow Refresh
Law changes are sometimes missed, however contact from CentComm usually causes a law refresh.
Flaw: Panic Sealing
If they discover even a minor threat to the central AI core, it is sealed even to somewhat legitimate users.
Flaw: Experimental Programming
Occasionally experience crashes. Its interface with station systems, codenamed "Beyond" for going beyond regular expectations of such a system can lag often and when it restarts the AI loses complete contact with the station until corrected.

out of date, making new more accurate one
Last edited by Addust on Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I play as Addust Johnson, the whiteship-addicted explorer, and the Anonymous Syndicate Rep, indirect cause of several raids.

Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #617501

This is the foulest of necromancy.

Gene Ball
Skill: Moving
If you have moved 10 tiles in the same direction, you gain immunity to slows from cold.
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #617515

Name: Jonathan Gupta

Robust: Able to defeat anyone in a fight on /tg/

Subskill:

Permabanned: Cannot log onto /tg/
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #617753

Ewe Kant
Main skill: EMT.
Carries everything needed for surgery, all the time, anywhere. Given a good minute of downtime, just about any mortal or immortal wound can be tended to. This skill does not use charges, and can be used repeatedly without need of rest.

Subskill: Silver-plated tongue.
Has a higher chance for favorable outcomes due to being quick on the draw with a good word here or there. Percentage buff to outcome is dependent on the severity of the circumstance - minor things like getting a part from RnD are more likely to succeed than talking your way out of being murdered in cold blood.

Flaw: Unrobust.
Has a decreased chance for favorable outcomes in combat, and all attacks not done from stealth are at a disadvantage. Character is more likely to run during combat.

Nutella
Main Skill: Former Moth Fleet Pirate.
Character has proficiency in explosives, engineering, use of nonlethal weaponry, and space operations. Moth Fleet Pirates do not have a proficiency in lethal weapons, and instead make up for this deficiency in increased engineering and technical capabilities.

Subskill: Alcoholic.
Increased resistance to alcohol, as well as proficiency in the production, mixing, or knowledge about various alcohols and mixed drinks.

Flaws: Alcoholic, Debtor, Pessimist.
Uses, and in some cases, abuses, alcohol as a coping mechanism for bad moods. Minor chance for alcohol poisoning, which results in vomiting, blackouts, or low toxin damage.
Carries a significant debt due to an unstated event in his past. The vast majority of gained income will go to paying off this debt of an unstated size.
Looks at the glass half-empty. Has a minor negative moodlet often, finding it slightly harder to gain positive moodlets or attain the Happy status. See as well: Depression, the major variant of this flaw.
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!