You awaken in the dorms.

I cast magic missile at the darkness
User avatar
Bluespace
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:04 pm
Location: UK
Byond Username: Bluespace

You awaken in the dorms.

Postby Bluespace » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:05 pm #426296

Your head hurts.
This doesn't seem right. You try and remember what you were doing last but all that does is make the pounding headache throb.
You take stock of your surroundings.
You seem to remember being on the metastation brand station, although the lights are currently dimmed to the emergency red, so you're not sure where the power is.
You're wearing a standard black jumpsuit, with a full toolbelt including multitool around your waist.
The door to the dorm is open.

What will you do?
I play Boris Pepper.
Image



User avatar
PKPenguin321
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:02 pm
Location: U S A, U S A, U S A
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

Postby PKPenguin321 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:10 pm #426298

collect wood
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
ShadowDimentio
 
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 3:15 am
Byond Username: David273

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

Postby ShadowDimentio » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:13 pm #426301

ERP
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz

User avatar
Gun Hog
 
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:19 am
Byond Username: Gun Hog

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

Postby Gun Hog » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:13 pm #426309

I attempt to get up, walk to the door, and apply my crowbar to the door.

somerandomguy
 
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:41 pm
Byond Username: Astatineguy12

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

Postby somerandomguy » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:49 pm #426328

Check bag, pockets, and whatever I'm wearing in my ID slot

User avatar
Bluespace
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:04 pm
Location: UK
Byond Username: Bluespace

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

Postby Bluespace » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:52 pm #426335

PKPenguin321 wrote:collect wood

You quickly grab the wooden dresser and yank it towards you. It doesn't budge.
You instead decide to sit on top of it.
You consider this to be collecting wood, since you have no way of transporting the dresser.
GOT WOOD!

Gun Hog wrote:I attempt to get up, walk to the door, and apply my crowbar to the door.

You hop off the dresser.
LOST WOOD!
You walk over to the door and attempt to crowbar it shut from it's open position.
The door doesn't budge, not even a little bit. Either the door still has power with the lights out, or the bolts have been dropped and it's out of power. You're not sure which.
Your body feels achey, but you're otherwise feeling okay.

somerandomguy wrote:Check bag, pockets, and whatever I'm wearing in my ID slot

You reach around for your backpack but notice it's gone. What a shame. You're not sure if you ever had one to begin with.
You shove your hand in your pocket and come out wielding a glowstick. Huzzah. You ponder cracking it, but decide to just stow it for now.
GLOWSTICK GET!
You pat your chest where your always keep your ID inside your PDA, but it's unfortunately gone without a trace. Hopefully you don't have to pay to get a new one.

You sniff and stretch, feeling your sore muscles, before thinking about what to do next.
I play Boris Pepper.
Image

somerandomguy
 
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:41 pm
Byond Username: Astatineguy12

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

Postby somerandomguy » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:51 am #426369

Go out the door, look around, crack glowstick if I need to to see, note any closed doors I can open

User avatar
Deitus
 
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:26 pm
Byond Username: Deitus

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

Postby Deitus » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:08 am #426377

Check for your radio headset
Image

User avatar
Shezza
 
Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 6:54 pm
Byond Username: Wilchen

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

Postby Shezza » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:20 am #426399

wag tail

User avatar
Deitus
 
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:26 pm
Byond Username: Deitus

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

Postby Deitus » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:55 am #426410

Amputate tail if you have one
Image

User avatar
Shadowflame909
 
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:18 pm
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here
Byond Username: Shadowflame909

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

Postby Shadowflame909 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:57 am #426413

Rap about chinese
ThanatosRa wrote:My biggest problem is that I can't fix any of this.


Boris wrote:shadowflame either has a brain the size of a pea or one the size of the moon and he's playing 58D chess.


BeeSting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.


BebeYoshi wrote:Saltyflame909


Cobby wrote:The trash bin... have you lost your way home anon?

User avatar
Bluespace
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:04 pm
Location: UK
Byond Username: Bluespace

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

Postby Bluespace » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:53 am #426463

somerandomguy wrote:Go out the door, look around, crack glowstick if I need to to see, note any closed doors I can open


You check to make sure there's nothing in the dorm room that you've forgotten, and after peering outside the door carefully, you step out into the dorms hallway. Fishing the glowstick out your pocket, you crack it on, and are relieved to see you aren't surrounded by angry changelings or deadly monsters.
You are in the dorms hallway.
The emergency lighting has been activated, bathing everything in a gentle red glow, but your yellow glowstick is creating a comforting yellow zone of light around you, and it allows you to examine your surroundings some more.
You inspect the APC, and find it unlocked. The wiring and cover seem intact but the power has been drained down to almost nothing, and is just supporting the emergency lighting as this point.
All of the dorm rooms except one are wide open, and upon inspection of the closed door, you notice bloody handprints on it. The floor leading into the doorm room is also covered in dried blood. You listen at the door but hear no sounds from the other side.
Are you sure you want to open this door?

Deitus wrote:Check for your radio headset


Worth a shot. You lift your hand up to your ear and are pleasantly surprised to find the little piece of plastic wrapped around your ear. A quick running of your fingers over the device shows it's on and currently tuned into the common channel, but by the lack of sound, it seems common is down. Or everyone is dead.
You consider speaking into it to check, but decide not to scare yourself.

Shezza wrote:wag tail

You try hard to wag your tail, and then remember that you aren't a catgirl. You aren't even a cat at all. Maybe something awful happened to your brain when you woke up. You wonder what life would be like with a tail for a few minutes.

Shadowflame909 wrote:Rap about chinese

Yeah, yeah.
I'm chinese and that's really cool.
My children make power tools.
Factory manager day and night.
Forced work camps are really tight.
I eat fried rice, chicken too.
That's all I can afford for me and you.
Yeah.

You feel slightly better about yourself.
I play Boris Pepper.
Image

User avatar
Shadowflame909
 
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:18 pm
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here
Byond Username: Shadowflame909

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

Postby Shadowflame909 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:49 am #426472

I check to see if my welder has fuel
ThanatosRa wrote:My biggest problem is that I can't fix any of this.


Boris wrote:shadowflame either has a brain the size of a pea or one the size of the moon and he's playing 58D chess.


BeeSting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.


BebeYoshi wrote:Saltyflame909


Cobby wrote:The trash bin... have you lost your way home anon?

User avatar
iamgoofball
Github User
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:50 pm
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

Postby iamgoofball » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:47 am #426477

>SAVE GAME

User avatar
John_Oxford
Github User
 
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:19 am
Location: The United States of America
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

Postby John_Oxford » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:20 pm #426489

go to the ooc tab and click who

see how many people are playing to gauge the round type

adminhelp for an id, say the secret passcode "lemon"
Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:
Image

Image

Image

Image

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right

>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.

NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want


I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

Image

Image

User avatar
Deitus
 
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:26 pm
Byond Username: Deitus

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

Postby Deitus » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:41 pm #426502

Dont be a pussy and open the doah
Image

User avatar
Shadowflame909
 
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:18 pm
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here
Byond Username: Shadowflame909

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

Postby Shadowflame909 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:21 pm #426559

Deitus wrote:*Be a pussy and welder the wall right next to the doah just in case some silent hill ling jumpscares you and gives you a game over. If they start attacking the grinder run away
ThanatosRa wrote:My biggest problem is that I can't fix any of this.


Boris wrote:shadowflame either has a brain the size of a pea or one the size of the moon and he's playing 58D chess.


BeeSting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.


BebeYoshi wrote:Saltyflame909


Cobby wrote:The trash bin... have you lost your way home anon?

User avatar
Bluespace
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:04 pm
Location: UK
Byond Username: Bluespace

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

Postby Bluespace » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:36 pm #426561

Shadowflame909 wrote:I check to see if my welder has fuel


Easy enough, you fish your welder out and take a look at the digital reading on the handle. It reads 20/20. Great stuff, looks like it's got a lot of life left.

iamgoofball wrote:>SAVE GAME


You're not sure what this means, but you think SAVE GAME really hard and hope, but nothing happens.

John_Oxford wrote:go to the ooc tab and click who

see how many people are playing to gauge the round type

adminhelp for an id, say the secret passcode "lemon"


This is another weird thought. You're starting to wonder if maybe you got hit a little too hard in the head. Round type? Adminhelp? Lemon?
You make a note of the word lemon mentally, in case it's helpful down the line.

Shadowflame909 wrote:
Deitus wrote:*Be a pussy and welder the wall right next to the doah just in case some silent hill ling jumpscares you and gives you a game over. If they start attacking the grinder run away


You briefly consider opening the door, but you decide that being speared on a changeling's arm blade isn't exactly a fun activity, especially not when you don't have a taser and a flashbang strapped to your waist. You decide to take a much safer approach and retrieve your welder from your toolbelt.
Psssssssh.
You quickly weld through the cheap Nanotrasen metal and the plate falls away easily. You lift your glowstick and peer inside...
Inside the locked dorm room you see a rune on the floor, a body slumped over the bed, and an unlocked wardrobe.
The smell of dried blood hits your nose and you shake your head. You're no stranger to gore, but the smell is unpleasant all the same.
You're also unsure if that's a dead body or a wounded body. Maybe... you should check? Or maybe you should get the fuck away. You think on what to do.
I play Boris Pepper.
Image

factoryman942
 
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:38 pm
Byond Username: Factoryman942

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

Postby factoryman942 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:55 pm #426628

search for catgirl

somerandomguy
 
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:41 pm
Byond Username: Astatineguy12

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

Postby somerandomguy » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:12 am #426636

>APC powering emergency lights
Bullshit, emergency lights are powered by internal cells. If the lights are powered at all externally, they're fully powered. I re-examine the APC and lights and lights and wonder what the hell was wrong with my head.

I know if I'm not careful, something could jump out at me when I open that door to check on the body, so I quickly:
* Open the door
* Get on the floor
* Everybody walk the dinosaur

GarlicBread
 
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:34 am
Byond Username: GarlicBread

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

Postby GarlicBread » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:35 am #426722

If its dead or unconscious check for goodies

User avatar
Shezza
 
Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 6:54 pm
Byond Username: Wilchen

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

Postby Shezza » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:59 am #426746

Nya in hopes someone will hear and try to kill you therefore opening the door and exposing himself to rng push

User avatar
Shadowflame909
 
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:18 pm
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here
Byond Username: Shadowflame909

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

Postby Shadowflame909 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:36 am #426771

Realize that they said grinder instead of girder. Oh fuck
ThanatosRa wrote:My biggest problem is that I can't fix any of this.


Boris wrote:shadowflame either has a brain the size of a pea or one the size of the moon and he's playing 58D chess.


BeeSting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.


BebeYoshi wrote:Saltyflame909


Cobby wrote:The trash bin... have you lost your way home anon?

User avatar
Boris
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:21 pm
Location: Soon to be Atlantis
Byond Username: Borisvanmemes

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

Postby Boris » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:10 am #427079

Screwdriver a door and take a look at the insides to see if something in the doors are fucked, then crowbar every door insight!
I have sinned and i must repent, go play starsector.

User avatar
Bluespace
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:04 pm
Location: UK
Byond Username: Bluespace

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

Postby Bluespace » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:00 am #427088

Next update will be tomorrow because i'm out all day, so feel free to keep posting and i'll do all the updates when I wake up tomorrow.
I play Boris Pepper.
Image

User avatar
bman
Github User
 
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:55 pm
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

Postby bman » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:30 pm #427175

kill the caterpillar
pryce bax.
Image
Image

User avatar
Shadowflame909
 
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:18 pm
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here
Byond Username: Shadowflame909

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

Postby Shadowflame909 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:10 pm #427188

bman wrote:open the doah
ThanatosRa wrote:My biggest problem is that I can't fix any of this.


Boris wrote:shadowflame either has a brain the size of a pea or one the size of the moon and he's playing 58D chess.


BeeSting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.


BebeYoshi wrote:Saltyflame909


Cobby wrote:The trash bin... have you lost your way home anon?

User avatar
bandit
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:35 pm
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

Postby bandit » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:57 pm #427227

Hide in the wardrobe like a bitch
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls

User avatar
Bluespace
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:04 pm
Location: UK
Byond Username: Bluespace

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

Postby Bluespace » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:48 pm #427362

factoryman942 wrote:search for catgirl


You wish you had one of those fluffy tailed fuckholes around you, but alas, you're alone.

somerandomguy wrote:>APC powering emergency lights
Bullshit, emergency lights are powered by internal cells. If the lights are powered at all externally, they're fully powered. I re-examine the APC and lights and lights and wonder what the hell was wrong with my head.

I know if I'm not careful, something could jump out at me when I open that door to check on the body, so I quickly:
* Open the door
* Get on the floor
* Everybody walk the dinosaur


You realise you had a brainfart and the APCs are completely dead. Maybe it's the musty air causing you to think this way. You resolve to not be a dumb bitch anymore.

GarlicBread wrote:If its dead or unconscious check for goodies


You consider checking for goodies, but realise you're not actually in the room, and you have yet to get your extendo-arm upgrade.

Shezza wrote:Nya in hopes someone will hear and try to kill you therefore opening the door and exposing himself to rng push


You draw in a deep breath.
NYARRRRRRRRRRR.
You let out a loud sound that vaguely resembles a cat's meow.
Nothing happens.
You feel a bit silly.

Shadowflame909 wrote:Realize that they said grinder instead of girder. Oh fuck


Who said what now? You thought about a grinder but actually meant girder. You know this. Why would you doubt yourself?

Boris wrote:Screwdriver a door and take a look at the insides to see if something in the doors are fucked, then crowbar every door insight!


You retrieve your screwdriver and pop the maint hatch. The door wiring is fine, the bolt wire isn't cut and power would be flowing if there was any. Looks like you'd be able to crowbar the door open just fine.
You stow your screwdriver and take a deep breath. Jamming your crowbar into the gap in the middle of the door, you push down hard, and the door opens up with a groan. You keep pushing, and soon the door is wide open, allowing you access to the room you welded into. No changelings or angry antagonists jump out at you, so you feel pretty safe for now.
You try to avoid stepping into the blood puddles.

bman wrote:kill the caterpillar


Never.

bandit wrote:Hide in the wardrobe like a bitch


You're overcome with a sudden sense of fear, and knowing there's only one place right now that you can hide in, you hop over the blood puddle, whip the wardrobe door open and-
Huh. Is there supposed to be military grade weaponry in here?
[AUTO RIFLE GOT!]
It's out of bullets, and covered in smudges of blood, but point it at someone and they might be more agreeable to your suggestions.
Still, you have a job to do and that's hide like a bitch. You hop into the wardrobe, sit down and cover yourself with your hands, and shut the door tight.
Now nothing can ever hurt you.
I play Boris Pepper.
Image

User avatar
Shadowflame909
 
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:18 pm
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here
Byond Username: Shadowflame909

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

Postby Shadowflame909 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:04 pm #427363

realize that if the shuttle isn't called then the majority of the crew is alive and probably a cult and if it is called hide in the locker for 5 more minutes
ThanatosRa wrote:My biggest problem is that I can't fix any of this.


Boris wrote:shadowflame either has a brain the size of a pea or one the size of the moon and he's playing 58D chess.


BeeSting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.


BebeYoshi wrote:Saltyflame909


Cobby wrote:The trash bin... have you lost your way home anon?

somerandomguy
 
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:41 pm
Byond Username: Astatineguy12

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

Postby somerandomguy » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:25 pm #427367

Realize I forgot to walk the dinosaur while thinking about the APC

User avatar
Shezza
 
Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 6:54 pm
Byond Username: Wilchen

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

Postby Shezza » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:31 pm #427370

stick pee pee in autogun rifle

User avatar
Shadowflame909
 
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:18 pm
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here
Byond Username: Shadowflame909

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

Postby Shadowflame909 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:00 pm #427374

Shezza wrote:stick pee pee in autogun rifle


wonder if guy or gril
ThanatosRa wrote:My biggest problem is that I can't fix any of this.


Boris wrote:shadowflame either has a brain the size of a pea or one the size of the moon and he's playing 58D chess.


BeeSting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.


BebeYoshi wrote:Saltyflame909


Cobby wrote:The trash bin... have you lost your way home anon?

GarlicBread
 
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:34 am
Byond Username: GarlicBread

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

Postby GarlicBread » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:08 am #427748

Go in room
Loot body
Then check body's vitals


Return to Roleplaying

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users