Page 1 of 1

You awaken in the dorms.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:05 pm
by Bluespace
Your head hurts.
This doesn't seem right. You try and remember what you were doing last but all that does is make the pounding headache throb.
You take stock of your surroundings.
You seem to remember being on the metastation brand station, although the lights are currently dimmed to the emergency red, so you're not sure where the power is.
You're wearing a standard black jumpsuit, with a full toolbelt including multitool around your waist.
The door to the dorm is open.

What will you do?

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:10 pm
by PKPenguin321
collect wood

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:13 pm
by ShadowDimentio
ERP

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:13 pm
by Gun Hog
I attempt to get up, walk to the door, and apply my crowbar to the door.

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:49 pm
by somerandomguy
Check bag, pockets, and whatever I'm wearing in my ID slot

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:52 pm
by Bluespace
PKPenguin321 wrote:collect wood

You quickly grab the wooden dresser and yank it towards you. It doesn't budge.
You instead decide to sit on top of it.
You consider this to be collecting wood, since you have no way of transporting the dresser.
GOT WOOD!

Gun Hog wrote:I attempt to get up, walk to the door, and apply my crowbar to the door.

You hop off the dresser.
LOST WOOD!
You walk over to the door and attempt to crowbar it shut from it's open position.
The door doesn't budge, not even a little bit. Either the door still has power with the lights out, or the bolts have been dropped and it's out of power. You're not sure which.
Your body feels achey, but you're otherwise feeling okay.

somerandomguy wrote:Check bag, pockets, and whatever I'm wearing in my ID slot

You reach around for your backpack but notice it's gone. What a shame. You're not sure if you ever had one to begin with.
You shove your hand in your pocket and come out wielding a glowstick. Huzzah. You ponder cracking it, but decide to just stow it for now.
GLOWSTICK GET!
You pat your chest where your always keep your ID inside your PDA, but it's unfortunately gone without a trace. Hopefully you don't have to pay to get a new one.

You sniff and stretch, feeling your sore muscles, before thinking about what to do next.

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:51 am
by somerandomguy
Go out the door, look around, crack glowstick if I need to to see, note any closed doors I can open

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:08 am
by Deitus
Check for your radio headset

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:20 am
by Shezza
wag tail

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:55 am
by Deitus
Amputate tail if you have one

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:57 am
by Shadowflame909
Rap about chinese

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:53 am
by Bluespace
somerandomguy wrote:Go out the door, look around, crack glowstick if I need to to see, note any closed doors I can open


You check to make sure there's nothing in the dorm room that you've forgotten, and after peering outside the door carefully, you step out into the dorms hallway. Fishing the glowstick out your pocket, you crack it on, and are relieved to see you aren't surrounded by angry changelings or deadly monsters.
You are in the dorms hallway.
The emergency lighting has been activated, bathing everything in a gentle red glow, but your yellow glowstick is creating a comforting yellow zone of light around you, and it allows you to examine your surroundings some more.
You inspect the APC, and find it unlocked. The wiring and cover seem intact but the power has been drained down to almost nothing, and is just supporting the emergency lighting as this point.
All of the dorm rooms except one are wide open, and upon inspection of the closed door, you notice bloody handprints on it. The floor leading into the doorm room is also covered in dried blood. You listen at the door but hear no sounds from the other side.
Are you sure you want to open this door?

Deitus wrote:Check for your radio headset


Worth a shot. You lift your hand up to your ear and are pleasantly surprised to find the little piece of plastic wrapped around your ear. A quick running of your fingers over the device shows it's on and currently tuned into the common channel, but by the lack of sound, it seems common is down. Or everyone is dead.
You consider speaking into it to check, but decide not to scare yourself.

Shezza wrote:wag tail

You try hard to wag your tail, and then remember that you aren't a catgirl. You aren't even a cat at all. Maybe something awful happened to your brain when you woke up. You wonder what life would be like with a tail for a few minutes.

Shadowflame909 wrote:Rap about chinese

Yeah, yeah.
I'm chinese and that's really cool.
My children make power tools.
Factory manager day and night.
Forced work camps are really tight.
I eat fried rice, chicken too.
That's all I can afford for me and you.
Yeah.

You feel slightly better about yourself.

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:49 am
by Shadowflame909
I check to see if my welder has fuel

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:47 am
by iamgoofball
>SAVE GAME

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:20 pm
by John_Oxford
go to the ooc tab and click who

see how many people are playing to gauge the round type

adminhelp for an id, say the secret passcode "lemon"

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:41 pm
by Deitus
Dont be a pussy and open the doah

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:21 pm
by Shadowflame909
Deitus wrote:*Be a pussy and welder the wall right next to the doah just in case some silent hill ling jumpscares you and gives you a game over. If they start attacking the grinder run away

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:36 pm
by Bluespace
Shadowflame909 wrote:I check to see if my welder has fuel


Easy enough, you fish your welder out and take a look at the digital reading on the handle. It reads 20/20. Great stuff, looks like it's got a lot of life left.

iamgoofball wrote:>SAVE GAME


You're not sure what this means, but you think SAVE GAME really hard and hope, but nothing happens.

John_Oxford wrote:go to the ooc tab and click who

see how many people are playing to gauge the round type

adminhelp for an id, say the secret passcode "lemon"


This is another weird thought. You're starting to wonder if maybe you got hit a little too hard in the head. Round type? Adminhelp? Lemon?
You make a note of the word lemon mentally, in case it's helpful down the line.

Shadowflame909 wrote:
Deitus wrote:*Be a pussy and welder the wall right next to the doah just in case some silent hill ling jumpscares you and gives you a game over. If they start attacking the grinder run away


You briefly consider opening the door, but you decide that being speared on a changeling's arm blade isn't exactly a fun activity, especially not when you don't have a taser and a flashbang strapped to your waist. You decide to take a much safer approach and retrieve your welder from your toolbelt.
Psssssssh.
You quickly weld through the cheap Nanotrasen metal and the plate falls away easily. You lift your glowstick and peer inside...
Inside the locked dorm room you see a rune on the floor, a body slumped over the bed, and an unlocked wardrobe.
The smell of dried blood hits your nose and you shake your head. You're no stranger to gore, but the smell is unpleasant all the same.
You're also unsure if that's a dead body or a wounded body. Maybe... you should check? Or maybe you should get the fuck away. You think on what to do.

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:55 pm
by factoryman942
search for catgirl

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:12 am
by somerandomguy
>APC powering emergency lights
Bullshit, emergency lights are powered by internal cells. If the lights are powered at all externally, they're fully powered. I re-examine the APC and lights and lights and wonder what the hell was wrong with my head.

I know if I'm not careful, something could jump out at me when I open that door to check on the body, so I quickly:
* Open the door
* Get on the floor
* Everybody walk the dinosaur

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:35 am
by GarlicBread
If its dead or unconscious check for goodies

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:59 am
by Shezza
Nya in hopes someone will hear and try to kill you therefore opening the door and exposing himself to rng push

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:36 am
by Shadowflame909
Realize that they said grinder instead of girder. Oh fuck

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:10 am
by Boris
Screwdriver a door and take a look at the insides to see if something in the doors are fucked, then crowbar every door insight!

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:00 am
by Bluespace
Next update will be tomorrow because i'm out all day, so feel free to keep posting and i'll do all the updates when I wake up tomorrow.

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:30 pm
by bman
kill the caterpillar

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:10 pm
by Shadowflame909
bman wrote:open the doah

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:57 pm
by bandit
Hide in the wardrobe like a bitch

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:48 pm
by Bluespace
factoryman942 wrote:search for catgirl


You wish you had one of those fluffy tailed fuckholes around you, but alas, you're alone.

somerandomguy wrote:>APC powering emergency lights
Bullshit, emergency lights are powered by internal cells. If the lights are powered at all externally, they're fully powered. I re-examine the APC and lights and lights and wonder what the hell was wrong with my head.

I know if I'm not careful, something could jump out at me when I open that door to check on the body, so I quickly:
* Open the door
* Get on the floor
* Everybody walk the dinosaur


You realise you had a brainfart and the APCs are completely dead. Maybe it's the musty air causing you to think this way. You resolve to not be a dumb bitch anymore.

GarlicBread wrote:If its dead or unconscious check for goodies


You consider checking for goodies, but realise you're not actually in the room, and you have yet to get your extendo-arm upgrade.

Shezza wrote:Nya in hopes someone will hear and try to kill you therefore opening the door and exposing himself to rng push


You draw in a deep breath.
NYARRRRRRRRRRR.
You let out a loud sound that vaguely resembles a cat's meow.
Nothing happens.
You feel a bit silly.

Shadowflame909 wrote:Realize that they said grinder instead of girder. Oh fuck


Who said what now? You thought about a grinder but actually meant girder. You know this. Why would you doubt yourself?

Boris wrote:Screwdriver a door and take a look at the insides to see if something in the doors are fucked, then crowbar every door insight!


You retrieve your screwdriver and pop the maint hatch. The door wiring is fine, the bolt wire isn't cut and power would be flowing if there was any. Looks like you'd be able to crowbar the door open just fine.
You stow your screwdriver and take a deep breath. Jamming your crowbar into the gap in the middle of the door, you push down hard, and the door opens up with a groan. You keep pushing, and soon the door is wide open, allowing you access to the room you welded into. No changelings or angry antagonists jump out at you, so you feel pretty safe for now.
You try to avoid stepping into the blood puddles.

bman wrote:kill the caterpillar


Never.

bandit wrote:Hide in the wardrobe like a bitch


You're overcome with a sudden sense of fear, and knowing there's only one place right now that you can hide in, you hop over the blood puddle, whip the wardrobe door open and-
Huh. Is there supposed to be military grade weaponry in here?
[AUTO RIFLE GOT!]
It's out of bullets, and covered in smudges of blood, but point it at someone and they might be more agreeable to your suggestions.
Still, you have a job to do and that's hide like a bitch. You hop into the wardrobe, sit down and cover yourself with your hands, and shut the door tight.
Now nothing can ever hurt you.

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:04 pm
by Shadowflame909
realize that if the shuttle isn't called then the majority of the crew is alive and probably a cult and if it is called hide in the locker for 5 more minutes

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:25 pm
by somerandomguy
Realize I forgot to walk the dinosaur while thinking about the APC

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:31 pm
by Shezza
stick pee pee in autogun rifle

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:00 pm
by Shadowflame909
Shezza wrote:stick pee pee in autogun rifle


wonder if guy or gril

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:08 am
by GarlicBread
Go in room
Loot body
Then check body's vitals

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:11 pm
by Watereaters
check for any wirecutters

EDIT: Just realised I had a full toolkit, in that case I'll grab the bedsheet, make a ghost sheet, put it on and scream "BOO!!!" at the intruder.

Re: You awaken in the dorms.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:17 pm
by Jack7D1
Look for a throwable object