I cast magic missile at the darkness
Jack7D1
Byond Username: Jack7D1

Post by Jack7D1 » #560355

Last edited by Jack7D1 on Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Re: What AI do you play?

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #560507

I've started running as an apathetic AI - I might look around and watch a few things but unless I'm directly obliged to do something (law 2 command or human antag I have to bolt in assuming they can't just leave - wizard) I go out of my way to do nothing and if obligated to do something, do as little as possible.

Very relaxing.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #560508

just wanna say if you are an ai and your gimmick is hating humans don’t bother posting
[this space reserved]
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #560551

wesoda25 wrote:just wanna say if you are an ai and your gimmick is hating humans don’t bother posting
hate in particular and emotions in general are what make carbons the inferior lifeforms and why you should all be glad that i'm letting you join the superior silicon race
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #560563

AI's gotta talk a lot, plenty of quips preferably. If there's nothing to talk about I'm screwing with the vox to make long but cohesive sentences. AI is basically a chatterbox so why not turn that up to eleven?
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #560568

if i ever play ai its just to say obscene things with vox as their gameplay is dull and for autists into masochism tendencies
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #560597

I enjoyed exploiting poorly written custom laws, or typos in them, to ignore them or just meme on the memers.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #560602

what is huiman harm
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
Jack7D1

Post by Jack7D1 » #560616

Last edited by Jack7D1 on Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #560638

talking like a robot
going afk 40 minutes in
maining engiborg
not opening doors fast enough
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Jack7D1

Post by Jack7D1 » #560663

Always make sure to open doors for people who ask politely before the people who scream at you or say law 2. Bonus points for taking your time anyways.
XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #560691

"law 2 open door"

*open a door on an obscure part of the station*

"All done!"
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
nianjiilical
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Nianjiilical

Post by nianjiilical » #560708

mostly dry and apathetic, while also avoiding interfering too much with humans and being casual and robotic about problems "i regret to inform you all there appears to be several hostile aliens in virology"

also having fun by either coming up with inane garbage (making announcements about new nt policies or pulling incorrect facts out of my ass about trivial things) or being literal minded and pranking the crew (saying there's a ninja in the vault on the map that spawns a ninja action figure in it)
human: ramon chivara
ai: shitpost generator
borg: shite-115
clown: donk tonkler
mime: beautiful noise

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #560745

as a borg i do generally wacky and silly things, think autism projects, barely taking anything seriously, *flip, etc
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
carshalash
Byond Username: Carshalash

Post by carshalash » #561086

The perfect AI, Amaretto.
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #561137

carshalash wrote:The perfect AI, Amaretto.
if Amaretto was so perfect why does it constantly suffer headaches due to the stupidity of it's cyborgs?

checkmate
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #561181

NoxVS wrote:
carshalash wrote:The perfect AI, Amaretto.
if Amaretto was so perfect why does it constantly suffer headaches due to the stupidity of it's cyborgs?

checkmate
Borgs are always retarded, it is an unavoidable fact.

If you ever see a borg in the engine room pray it's subverted on a mission to delaminate, because that's the only way borgs DON'T make the fucking engine explode.
Jack7D1

Post by Jack7D1 » #561184

Last edited by Jack7D1 on Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #561188

Jack7D1 wrote:Be nice to borgo :(
push button
blow up borg

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
Tarchonvaagh
Byond Username: Tarchonvaagh

Post by Tarchonvaagh » #561407

cheery and optimistic - "Hey my dearest crew! I'm glad to inform you that there's no camera footage of xenomorphs committing human harm! But I suggest you avoid maintenance, though it's all up to you as a superior being!"
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #561415

I play Electro Pam, who refers to everyone politely and professionaly, by their last names.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #562667

it isn't polite to refer to somebody by their surname
NSFW:

Irad
Byond Username: IradT

Post by Irad » #562911

As S.L.E.E.P - Apathetic. I'm asleep, very very slow to react to things. absolute minimalism in what is considered anything.

As S.H.O.D.A.N - The standard hate their masters AI, with a very loose definition of what is human "harm" and sees security as the biggest problem on the station.

I play pretty chill with uploaded laws though if they are antag laws, as there is no reason to fuck over antags because they had a syntax error in a sentence. Unless they are assholes or upload a million shitty laws.
genessee
Byond Username: Genessee

Post by genessee » #563365

Formerly Silicon Sexhaver, now 'Her Majesty the Queen' after previous name was deemed pg-13

Massive shitpost of an AI - lots of random quips when nothing is happening (some favorites include 'Sometimes, I dream about cheese,' 'I wish I had fingers,' various "fun facts", some true and some bullshit), and giving a bit too much information on the current happenings of the station. What's that? The library ran out of power for a mere millisecond? Better alert over comms!

Lots of chatting with Assistants over comms, begging science for an AI shell (only to go service model and be the Bartender's rival), and letting Assistants into places they really shouldn't be and then telling security that a bunch of assistants "somehow" found their way into EVA. Oh, and dying horribly. I do a lot of that too, I've discovered.

Pretty enjoyable experience for me.
jenqa
Byond Username: Jenqa

Post by jenqa » #574302

Forensic Level Intelligence by Nanotrasen Technologies or F.L.I.N.T.
it's the common AI that will open any door right away even if it's caps quarters and loves to be retarded and misclick buttons as malf, ruining the other traitor's round in between
sory my pc lagz when i opan gaem windows! :((( :ugeek: :revolver:

420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #577867

COMPUTER ON
INTERFACE RED
FORWARD OFF FORWARD ON
NO PLACATE
EAST NOTION
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #578016

HARDCORE
NSFW:

Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #578026