You are a station engineer, repairing wires in maintenance.

I cast magic missile at the darkness
doom2hellonearth
Byond Username: DOOM2HellOnEarth

You are a station engineer, repairing wires in maintenance.

Post by doom2hellonearth » #593241

Suddenly, you hear the echoes of squeaking shoes, followed by a blood curdling scream. what do you do?
The villain you love to hate
Timberpoes wrote:I want to get off MR SERPICOS WILD RIDE.
Armhulen wrote:This isn't how normal people act and I worry for you. I dunno how you're gonna shape up on the forums given even talking to you for more than a few messages just shows mentally ill levels of lacking awareness and not reading the room.
Qbmax32 wrote:you are a moron and i find it utterly hilarious you think you're any different
Qustinnus
Byond Username: Qustinnus

Re: You are a station engineer, repairing wires in maintenance.

Post by Qustinnus » #593276

i yell "mime talked" on common radio, fully knowing that the mime did not talk.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #593278

I am a red wire.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #593279

I prepare to murder the clown, knowing he was the one making the many glass tables which will eventually make my life as a janitor harder.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
doom2hellonearth

Post by doom2hellonearth » #593281

Stickymayhem wrote:I am a red wire.
you get snipped with wirecutters. you are dead
Armhulen wrote:This isn't how normal people act and I worry for you. I dunno how you're gonna shape up on the forums given even talking to you for more than a few messages just shows mentally ill levels of lacking awareness and not reading the room.
Qbmax32 wrote:you are a moron and i find it utterly hilarious you think you're any different
doom2hellonearth

Post by doom2hellonearth » #593282

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:I prepare to murder the clown, knowing he was the one making the many glass tables which will eventually make my life as a janitor harder.
the squeaking gets louder as you approach. occasionally, you hear the cursed sound.

HONK
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #593320

collect wood
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #593321

I throw the clown into the glass tables and start robusting him "GRRR STOP MAKING GLASS TABLES" I shout
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Qustinnus
Byond Username: Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #593389

NoxVS wrote:collect wood
Woody did not appreciate that.
doom2hellonearth

Post by doom2hellonearth » #593399

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:I throw the clown into the glass tables and start robusting him "GRRR STOP MAKING GLASS TABLES" I shout
the clown honks as he is thrown onto the glass table, as the glass shards get embedded into him. he struggles to get up as he grabs his creampie cannon, shooting you directly in the face as you go down.

the clown tosses a banana below you as you lay on the ground, and approaches you with a stun baton, a grin stretching across his face as he prepares to show you a world of pain.
doom2hellonearth

Post by doom2hellonearth » #593400

NoxVS wrote:collect wood
you search the maintenance halls for wood, and find 2 planks in a locker. the squeaking shoes begin to grow louder as your radio becomes distorted until it cuts off completely. Comms are down. son of a bitch.
XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #593481

I lie on the floor and hit the clown with my supermatter sword, dusting him instantly. I know that this is valid escalation because he was inconveniencing me as a janitor.
doom2hellonearth

Post by doom2hellonearth » #593482

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:I lie on the floor and hit the clown with my supermatter sword, dusting him instantly. I know that this is valid escalation because he was inconveniencing me as a janitor.
you hear a loud BWOINK, although you don't know from where. Suddenly, A voice calls to you.

Hey, got a second?
XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #593483

hey man whats up
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #593489

doom2hellonearth wrote:
XivilaiAnaxes wrote:I lie on the floor and hit the clown with my supermatter sword, dusting him instantly. I know that this is valid escalation because he was inconveniencing me as a janitor.
you hear a loud BWOINK, although you don't know from where. Suddenly, A voice calls to you.

Hey, got a second?
No, I do not have a second. My time is far too valuable to respond to a mere janitor criticizing me for making a decision in a roleplaying game. Go ahead, jannie, ban me. Ban me because it's the only thing that brings you joy in the world, press that button. Get that dopamine release, secure the only thing that brings you joy in your pitiful existence. I'll be back on an alt. I hope it's worth it. Farewell.
doom2hellonearth

Post by doom2hellonearth » #593491

Armhulen wrote:
doom2hellonearth wrote:

Hey, got a second?
No, I do not have a second. My time is far too valuable to respond to a mere janitor criticizing me for making a decision in a roleplaying game. Go ahead, jannie, ban me. Ban me because it's the only thing that brings you joy in the world, press that button. Get that dopamine release, secure the only thing that brings you joy in your pitiful existence. I'll be back on an alt. I hope it's worth it. Farewell.
you feel your body evaporate into existence before your very eyes. you watch as your body turns into dust, and the darkness consumes you. you see in front of you, before you get sucked into the voice, a monolith engraved in white text.

You, or another user on this computer has been banned for the following reason: Wouldn't let me erp him in maint as clown. omega cringe sneed. This ban is permanent.
Addust
Byond Username: Addust

Post by Addust » #619091

doom2hellonearth wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:54 am
Armhulen wrote:
doom2hellonearth wrote:

Hey, got a second?
you feel your body evaporate into existence before your very eyes. you watch as your body turns into dust, and the darkness consumes you. you see in front of you, before you get sucked into the voice, a monolith engraved in white text.

You, or another user on this computer has been banned for the following reason: Wouldn't let me erp him in maint as clown. omega cringe sneed. This ban is permanent.
ADMIN COMPLAINT FILE #1336
Admin "Jannie"
Banned for refusal to ERP despite the fact that ERP is prohibited on /tg/terry.
Request immediate demotion.
I play as Addust Johnson, the whiteship-addicted explorer, and the Anonymous Syndicate Rep, indirect cause of several raids.

Phaseus
Byond Username: Phaseu

Post by Phaseus » #658175

ADMIN COMPLAINT FILE #1336
Response: Request denied. Seethis thread. ERP maintenance clowns have always been allowed and do not violate ERP rules on Terry Station. Maybe try moving to Sybil?
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TheBibleMelts

Post by TheBibleMelts » #680360

create peanut
outtogetya
Byond Username: BACONOCAB

Post by outtogetya » #681591

evade on campbell on second monitor while constantly refreshing the peanut :D
i'm evil
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epicgamer545

Post by Epicgamer545 » #681677

begin to cause a huge uprising in the player forums
Epicgamer545
J. Howard, microcelebrity & ExOS
game admin - I am still a admin, please subject me to 4 hours of tickets
► Show Spoiler