Call of Nar'sie: dark corners of the tram

I cast magic missile at the darkness
doom2hellonearth
Byond Username: DOOM2HellOnEarth

Call of Nar'sie: dark corners of the tram

Post by doom2hellonearth » #593407

You are a detective, aboard the research station known as space station 13. You got the opportunity to be a part of the crew when nanotrassen went to your college's career fair. after the hiring manager told you about an opening for space station 13 for a detective, it seemed to be a good choice; and since you had no interest in being a forensics expert for the space police, it seemed that this was the natural way to go after college.

The shift has been relatively quiet. Nobody's tried to break into anything, and mostly the only thing of note has been the great progress in bluespace research by the research team. As such, you have spent most of your time on the tram, or pacing. The clown and mime have not helped to cure the boredom and seem to carry the same dry, despondent demeanor of everyone else aboard the station. suddenly, your PDA beeps. It's a message from the head of security.

"we need you to come down to the the bar. We found the body of the research director."
The tram stops at the bar. you drop your cigarette on the floor and arrive to the scene as soon as possible.

The station's crew surrounds the scene. as you slide past the crowd, you see the RD's corpse laying on the ground. he has multiple lacerations across his back.

you see the head of security staring at the body with his arms crossed. He stops looking at the research director and approaches you. The crowd disperses, as the HOS mentally prepares himself to explain the case.

"we got a problem, detective." he looks back at the RD, and points to his body. "we found the guy when the RD announced he was being attacked by a robed figure with a crooked dagger. When we arrived, the only thing we found was the dagger, which was put in the evidence locker back at the brig. We need you to find out just what the hell is exactly going on, and find who did this."

It should be noted that because you're just out of college, you have very little knowledge of most antagonists.
The villain you love to hate
Timberpoes wrote:I want to get off MR SERPICOS WILD RIDE.
Armhulen wrote:This isn't how normal people act and I worry for you. I dunno how you're gonna shape up on the forums given even talking to you for more than a few messages just shows mentally ill levels of lacking awareness and not reading the room.
Qbmax32 wrote:you are a moron and i find it utterly hilarious you think you're any different
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: Call of Nar'sie: dark corners of the tram

Post by cacogen » #593526

Inturbulate the locals
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

doom2hellonearth

Post by doom2hellonearth » #593599

cacogen wrote:Inturbulate the locals
which local?
Armhulen wrote:This isn't how normal people act and I worry for you. I dunno how you're gonna shape up on the forums given even talking to you for more than a few messages just shows mentally ill levels of lacking awareness and not reading the room.
Qbmax32 wrote:you are a moron and i find it utterly hilarious you think you're any different
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #593609

Piss Pants Peter
NSFW:

doom2hellonearth

Post by doom2hellonearth » #593616

cacogen wrote:Piss Pants Peter
you walk over to piss pants peter. he has pissed his pants. he averts his attention from his pants to you. "yes detective, what do you want?"
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #593626

Cut myself and do drugs in the sewer
NSFW:

doom2hellonearth

Post by doom2hellonearth » #593657

cacogen wrote:Cut myself and do drugs in the sewer
you realize that there is no sewer system on the station.
trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #593660

doom2hellonearth wrote:
Cut myself and do drugs in maintenance
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
doom2hellonearth

Post by doom2hellonearth » #593695

trollbreeder wrote:
doom2hellonearth wrote:
Cut myself and do drugs in maintenance
you realize you have no way to cut yourself or have any drugs.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #593756

Drop Mackie a line
NSFW:

Kassori
Byond Username: Kassori

Post by Kassori » #593794

"I'll uh, grab my things, I suppose"
The detective, spooked by what he had seen, wanders back to his office. As he enters, he pulls a cigar from the box sitting at his desk. He takes a seat in his chair, strangely well-worn for a new station. He pulls off his hat and reaches inside, feeling around for the flask of whiskey, stuck to the sticky clump of candy corn fused to the top. He pulls out the zippo, nabbed from the barman while he was putting down the violent bar monkey, lights the cigar and takes a deep drag.

He sips from the flask, hoping the liquid courage would calm him for the task. After some time and finishing half the flask, he unsteadily rises, shambles over to his closet and leaves his coat in a pile on the floor. He dons his armored vest and buckles the thick synth-leather gun belt to his waist. It hangs loosely, clearly meant for larger, more bull-ish officer. Staring down his reflection in the reinforced glass window, he nods to himself and confidently strides out of his office into the hall, promptly slipping on a banana peel.
pfp by AspEv
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #593797

Curse Ace Dick
NSFW:

Addust
Byond Username: Addust

Post by Addust » #613101

Ask the HoS to get the fucking armory open and begin a stationwide search, sensing as this shit needs a proper lethal'd search to eliminate the threat - the crooked dagger had been mentioned in rumors encountered before about a cult.
I play as Addust Johnson, the whiteship-addicted explorer, and the Anonymous Syndicate Rep, indirect cause of several raids.