A Mass Expedition

I cast magic missile at the darkness
Addust
Byond Username: Addust

A Mass Expedition

Post by Addust » #613099

It's a normal day at work. You hear a call over Common. "I'm doing a mass expedition. Cargo, order some EVA suits. The ones in storage won't last." It's Addust Johnson's voice, avid expeditioner and owner of a thousand naval vessels. You walk to EVA storage and see him in his dusty EVA suit, briefing a group of your colleagues on the plan.
"Alright. There's another lost vessel in this sector, and our orbit has brought us close to an inactive fleet of Syndicate vessels, mostly Syndicate-owned minicruisers. My plan is that we get the nearby NT Frigate vessel, clear it of a swarm of giant spiders scans have detected onboard, then jump the fleet. I have an Agent ID from previous expeditions and my trusty retro laser. Let's fucking do this." All of you suit up. There aren't any suits left. You all form a massive conga line under coordination upon reaching the Abandoned Teleporter, with Addust at the front and a random guy at the back, dragging the oxygen tank used for teamwide internals refills. This may be chaotic, but there aren't enough jetpacks or canisters.
Addust begins pushing for the ship. A large stockpile of jetpacks is encountered nearby, allowing the team to spread out.
I play as Addust Johnson, the whiteship-addicted explorer, and the Anonymous Syndicate Rep, indirect cause of several raids.

Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Re: A Mass Expedition

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #613327

if he owns a thousand naval vessels why does he need to steal another one
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Addust
Byond Username: Addust

Re: A Mass Expedition

Post by Addust » #617353

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:29 pm if he owns a thousand naval vessels why does he need to steal another one
the fleet must grow

and also i sometimes lose them but that's beside the point
and i only have like 3 small freighters in the fleet so that needs to be fixed too, which it will be inevitably
if you want to do anything thats RP related because this is about joining a coordinated mass expedition then sure
I play as Addust Johnson, the whiteship-addicted explorer, and the Anonymous Syndicate Rep, indirect cause of several raids.