Rick Hicks Report on Nations:

I cast magic missile at the darkness
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Rick Hicks Report on Nations:

Post by Armhulen » #625285

Captain is completely delusional and engaging in violent medieval LARP with the crew while ruling the “Headlands.” All crew is engaging in the Game of Thrones RPfest instead of working. Employee productivity is down 200% and im pretty sure people are being beheaded in the halls. Any calls to civility or doing work that matters is met with extreme hostility.

* Sec is totally unresponsive and just killing people. Refuses to talk about it. When I tried to talk to them a chemist ran in, tried to break a door with a fire axe, then got shot to death in front of me.
* Medbay is run by a fly who forcibly flys anyone who comes into his department as a matter of branding.
* Sci shares similar beliefs that doing jobs is “dumb and gay” and that larping and killing innocent people is “cool.” It also appears that Sec and Command have slaughtered the flypeople of medbay.
* Command wants to maxcap cargo. Science double-crosses them. Im trying to institute a last ditch effort to cut power across station using CE office.

Tensions have reached an all time high and the halls are covered in blood. Several heads have been declared enemys of the state or executed. Captain is completely delusional.

RECOMMENDATION: Full Escape Shuttle extermination.
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Re: Rick Hicks Report on Nations:

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #627262

HEHHEHE OHOHOHO HEHEHEHE
Living God

Extraordinary Person