I hate Gay Johnson

I cast magic missile at the darkness
The Wrench
Byond Username: The Wrench

I hate Gay Johnson

Post by The Wrench » #626854

Man, Gay Johnson is the worst. I was doing my job on this god forsaken space station. Cleaning the floors like the good jannie I am, and low and behold. Here comes Gay Johnson, dragging a dead clown, spilling blood and banana lube all down the hall.
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:32 pm all you godamn do is whine and complain come up with ideas, stop bitching for christs sake.
Flatulent wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:02 am You and anyone who supports the rule 3 as described by mso is simply put not an lrp player

Chimpston
Byond Username: Chimpston

Re: I hate Gay Johnson

Post by Chimpston » #626878

I want to kill Gay Johnson. Literally kill Gay Johnson. No other person can come close to relating to how much I want to kill Gay Johnson. There is no way you can convince me not to kill Gay Johnson. Killing Gay Johnson could not possibly be anymore me. I want to kill Gay Johnson, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of not killing Gay Johnson then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that I want to kill Gay Johnson. I want to kill Gay Johnson, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that I shouldn't kill Gay Johnson is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and killing Gay Johnson side by side, you'd see no difference. I can safely think of killing Gay Johnson every day and say "Yup, that's me". I can practically see killing Gay Johnson every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how much I want to kill Gay Johnson. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday that I want to k
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #627049

Chimpston wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:09 pm I want to kill Gay Johnson. Literally kill Gay Johnson. No other person can come close to relating to how much I want to kill Gay Johnson. There is no way you can convince me not to kill Gay Johnson. Killing Gay Johnson could not possibly be anymore me. I want to kill Gay Johnson, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of not killing Gay Johnson then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that I want to kill Gay Johnson. I want to kill Gay Johnson, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that I shouldn't kill Gay Johnson is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and killing Gay Johnson side by side, you'd see no difference. I can safely think of killing Gay Johnson every day and say "Yup, that's me". I can practically see killing Gay Johnson every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how much I want to kill Gay Johnson. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday that I want to k
I want to kill Gay Johnson. Literally kill Gay Johnson. No other person can come close to relating to how much I want to kill Gay Johnson. There is no way you can convince me not to kill Gay Johnson. Killing Gay Johnson could not possibly be anymore me. I want to kill Gay Johnson, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of not killing Gay Johnson then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that I want to kill Gay Johnson. I want to kill Gay Johnson, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that I shouldn't kill Gay Johnson is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and killing Gay Johnson side by side, you'd see no difference. I can safely think of killing Gay Johnson every day and say "Yup, that's me". I can practically see killing Gay Johnson every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how much I want to kill Gay Johnson. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday that I want to k
Living God

Extraordinary Person

YBS
Byond Username: YBS

Post by YBS » #627930

One day I will destroy Gay Johnson. Sometimes I wake up in a night sweat, coming off of the endorphin high of obliterating Gay Johnson in my dreams. I will dismantle Gay Johnson down to the molecule. God and every Headmin combined can not stop me. I log in specifically to remove Gay Johnson from existence. One day I was driving and I saw Gay Johnson hitchhiking on the side of the road. I acted like I was pulling over to pick him up. I watched his face go from a look of hope, into a mask of dread as I stepped on the gas - running him over instantly. His body rolling under the wheels brought me to climactic bliss.

I will destroy Gay Johnson.
Last edited by YBS on Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #627959

In the event that the above message or any others found within this discord are used as evidence by the FBI or any other legal investigating body in the court of law as evidence of any crimes, past, present or yet uncommited, I would like to officially state my non-participation in the conspericy of the murder of Gay Johnson. At the time of the creation and my joining of this group there was no intention on my part to partake in what has/ may yet transpire/d. Each member of this forum acts of their own accord and without reflection on the other members and we in no way condone the actions of the murdering of Gay Johnson.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #627960

Jonathan Gupta wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:02 am
Chimpston wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:09 pm I want to kill Gay Johnson. Literally kill Gay Johnson. No other person can come close to relating to how much I want to kill Gay Johnson. There is no way you can convince me not to kill Gay Johnson. Killing Gay Johnson could not possibly be anymore me. I want to kill Gay Johnson, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of not killing Gay Johnson then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that I want to kill Gay Johnson. I want to kill Gay Johnson, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that I shouldn't kill Gay Johnson is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and killing Gay Johnson side by side, you'd see no difference. I can safely think of killing Gay Johnson every day and say "Yup, that's me". I can practically see killing Gay Johnson every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how much I want to kill Gay Johnson. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday that I want to k
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Post by Domitius » #628039

I miss Gay Johnson ):
mazur907
Byond Username: Mazur907

Post by mazur907 » #657167

Domitius wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:38 pm I miss Gay Johnson ):