Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Re: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK 2: ELEKTRIK DISKALOO

Post by Thunder11 » #90035

Bottom post of the previous page:

Ezel wrote:Job:Nuke ops
Action: i look around where iam and whats in my backpack and belt
[4]
You are on your shuttle, you have your starting gear.
Redblaze3000 wrote:Job: Op
action: Unstick myself from the floor.
[4]
You unstick yourself from the floor.
Hellafied wrote:Jack Rustle
Centcomm Inspector

An automated announcement is relayed through the speakers. Then an aux pod docks to the station. The first thing i hear upon entering the station is beepsky cussing at an assistant as he arrests him. I put my E-gun on my belt and make my way to the bridge to find the captain.
[1]
You glance down at your ID, and briefly notice that the words CentComm Inspector are written in permanent marker over the word Assistant. Before you can run away, beepsky stuns and cuffs you.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #90039

Job: Uploaded pAI
Action: Proceed to unstick the remaining ops and fill everyone in on the glorious plan that involves me causing a ruckus while a stealth team sneaks in and either subs the AI or GETS DAT FUKKEN DISK. If they decide to GET DAT FUKKEN DISK I plan to un-ruckus myself and off the AI personally.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Hellafied
Byond Username: The-White-Crayon

Post by Hellafied » #90118

Job Centcom Inspector (assistant)
Jack Rustle

I run into the corner and uncuff myself. I then throw the false inspector id away and notify centcomm for a new one to be delivered via bluespace.
they comply and a new one is delivered. I take maintanace to avoid beepsky and head to the bridge.
Last edited by Hellafied on Sat May 23, 2015 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image ImageImage
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #90120

DemonFiren wrote:Job: Uploaded pAI
Action: Proceed to unstick the remaining ops and fill everyone in on the glorious plan that involves me causing a ruckus while a stealth team sneaks in and either subs the AI or GETS DAT FUKKEN DISK. If they decide to GET DAT FUKKEN DISK I plan to un-ruckus myself and off the AI personally.
"Good plan. Looks like SynHQ sent us reinforcements; if you can cause a distraction, we'll head north through the gravgen straight into the Bridge; maybe stay behind for a minute to subvert the AI with a hacked module. They can lead us straight to the Captain, maybe even kill them; we take the disk and exfil to a predestined bomb site... boom."

The operative smiled ominously, taking out her stetchkin and twirling it around her finger. A gunshot rang out, and as a round pinged off the ceiling, Cadence Meme hastily put her pistol back in her belt. "That was supposed to happen... heheh...

Anyway, what'll we need? An AI module, explosives, maybe an energy shield and rifle each?"

Job: Cadence Meme, Operative operating operationally
Action: Accidentally misfire your gun and suggest ballistic-based amendments to the plan.
Ezel
Byond Username: Improvedname

Post by Ezel » #90205

Job:nuke ops
Action: i use my bounced radio to buy a energy shield and a esword
The future is horrible!
Hellafied
Byond Username: The-White-Crayon

Post by Hellafied » #95211

Ded thread