GET DAT FUKKEN DISK 2: ELEKTRIK DISKALOO

I cast magic missile at the darkness
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Re: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK 2: ELEKTRIK DISKALOO

Post by ShadowDimentio » #80002

Bottom post of the previous page:

Action: Scream at the Miners with the intensity of a thousand suns to stop being fucking incompetent and bring me some goddamn candy so I can start upgrading this shithole.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #80013

Shaps wrote:What the fuck is this why am I listed under silicons, who the fuck is responsible for this?? Anyway, I go stop by Cargo to get lots of large beakers, maybe they won't be SHIT and will actually help me
Wow I just got completely ignored, it's like being the real CMO! I go to medbay to make sure things are going alright and call goofball a dumbfuck and to get back to work making actual meds, then go to my office to suit up
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #80114

Cadence still couldn't think of a plan - and apparently neither could the other operative. She walked over to the reading room for inspiration - 'Nuclear Disk and You - Operatives 101' is good for that - and, suddenly, inspiration appeared. The card of a pAI lay on the table, beeping softly.

She picked it up, and looked at the available personalities:
"PHOENIX.PORTABLE"

Action: DOWNLOAD
Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #80303

lol tomorrow is easter so i wont be able to do shit and then i'll be somewhere without access to proper typing devices until friday so have an update now.
peoplearestrange wrote: JOB: Engiebord
ACTION: Bolt the doors that I've just built.
[1] YOU BOLT THE DOORS OPEN.
Wyzack wrote:JERB: Detective

ACTION: Scowl a bunch, nod knowingly at the greyshirt that we will never speak of this to anyone, and stalk off to acquire some sweet healing whiskey.
[5] YOU FIND THE BAR BROKEN INTO AND THE BOOZE VENDOR HACKED. YOU ARE NOW COMPLETELY HAMMERED.
Scones wrote: SHOUT LOUDLY FOR THE AI TO OPEN THIS SHIT AND GO PUT ON MY GLOVES BEFORE MAKING A STUPID ANNOUNCEMENT
[3] THE AI ASKS WHY YOU NEED THE GUN IN THE FIRST PLACE
ShadowDimentio wrote:Action: Scream at the Miners with the intensity of a thousand suns to stop being fucking incompetent and bring me some goddamn candy so I can start upgrading this shithole.
[1] YOU SCREAM YOUR VOCAL CORDS OUT. YOU CAN NO LONGER SPEAK.
Shaps wrote:
Shaps wrote:What the fuck is this why am I listed under silicons, who the fuck is responsible for this?? Anyway, I go stop by Cargo to get lots of large beakers, maybe they won't be SHIT and will actually help me
Wow I just got completely ignored, it's like being the real CMO! I go to medbay to make sure things are going alright and call goofball a dumbfuck and to get back to work making actual meds, then go to my office to suit up
bold your action you nerd :V
[6] YOU MAKE A BEAKER OF ADMINORDRAZANE.
Message from admins
How did you make that?

TheNightingale wrote:Cadence still couldn't think of a plan - and apparently neither could the other operative. She walked over to the reading room for inspiration - 'Nuclear Disk and You - Operatives 101' is good for that - and, suddenly, inspiration appeared. The card of a pAI lay on the table, beeping softly.

She picked it up, and looked at the available personalities:
"PHOENIX.PORTABLE"

Action: DOWNLOAD
[5] YOU DOWNLOAD THE PAI.
Spoiler:
~OPS~
Ricotez - Nuke op - In base
TheNightingale - Nuke op - In base

~CREW~
Scones - Captain - In bolted office
Goofball - Chemist - Chemistry
Dorsidwarf - Assistant - Outside EVA
ShadowDimention - Scientist - RD
Wyzack - Detective - Bar
Shaps - CMO - In medbay
Vekter - RD - In xenobio slime pen

~SILICONS~
peoplearestrange - Engieborg - In AI core
Drynwyn - AI - In AI core, duh.
DemonFiren - pAI

~WTH~
Incomptinence - THE FUKKEN DISK
why is nobody posting actions ;-;7
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #80313

Action: Realize my greater purpose of being a mime. Take out my PDA and write to the AI that I need to enter the Theater to gear up. Also, pray to the Great Silence that I have transcended my mortal form and have realized them as the one and only true gods.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #80315

Action: Load the basic communications software package plus security and medical scanners. Hope not to misclick and accidentally get the op a doorjack.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #80338

Action: Open the theater and captain's office. Then, use the CMO desk to make an announcement that the captain is 90% latex.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #80344

Action:prowl the hallways in my elevated state looking for crime, clues, and people to scowl at. Monologue to self when necessary
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #80348

Wyzack wrote:Action:prowl the hallways in my elevated state looking for crime, clues, and people to scowl at. Monologue to self when necessary
Did you mean: Stumble around drunk bumping into every wall on this station at least twice?

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #80349

Action: Make 20 hellfoam grenades for perfectly valid medical situations. A few clf3 phlog black powder foam mixes, some f-acid clf3 foam mixes, and some toxic foam on the side for those special cases.
Make some calomel syringes and mix up some meth pills for when I GottaGoFast. Tell the doctors to fuck off and to go order meds from cargo or some shit.

Take 2. When you get knocked down, get back up again, that water+potass is never gonna keep you down
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #80358

TFW you nitro yourself?

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #80373

DemonFiren wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Action:prowl the hallways in my elevated state looking for crime, clues, and people to scowl at. Monologue to self when necessary
Did you mean: Stumble around drunk bumping into every wall on this station at least twice?
Detectives do not metabolise whiskey the same way regular beings do. It knits together their wounds and puts them in a state of heightened perception, ready to chop a handgun out of a crook's hand at a moments notice or scowl around and find clues with alarming skill
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #80378

No, no, that's Russians.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #80385

nuh uh, Russians receive similar benefits, but from vodka rather than whiskey
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #80420

Jorb: Disku

Start making my moves on that sexy emergency oxygen tank right in front of her emergency mask boyfriend.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer

Post by Shaps-cloud » #80566

ACTION: BATON THE EVERLOVING FUCK OUT OF GOOF AND TELL HIM TO GET BACK TO DOING USEFUL SHIT, THEN TELL THE ADMIN MY CHARACTER LEARNED HOW TO MAKE THAT SHIT IN SPACE NAM
MrBrownFullFrown

Post by MrBrownFullFrown » #80614

Von Krossenheim 'Forcewaldo'

Mime/Scientist/Chemist

NO ONE CARED WHO I WAS UNTIL I PUT THE MASK ON.
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Post by MMMiracles » #80619

JOB: Fluke OP extraordinaire

ACTION: Realize I'm late for the nuke planning and proceed to make a cool entrance into the outpost via pod ramming into the opposite side of the planning table. Jump out the front via front flip for extra style points.

Literally no way this can go wrong.
Last edited by MMMiracles on Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #80645

WELL THE JOKE IS ON THE AI BECAUSE WHEN I MADE IT CORPORATE, I GAVE IT AN EXTRA LAW SAYING QUESTIONING THE CAPTAIN IS THE MOST EXPENSIVE ACTION POSSIBLE

ACKSHEN: WAIT FOR THE GARBAGE COMPUTER TO UNBOLT MY OFFICE AND TAKE MY PINPOINTER BECAUSE I'LL NEED TO HAND THAT OFF
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #80884

Job: assistant:
Throw officer into door to open, steal spacesuit, hover by solars
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #80917

Job: Cadence Meme, Operative operating operationally
Action: Cadence stared at the newcomer's dynamic entrance, raising an eyebrow. Slamming her hand on the table again - that poor table - she suggested a stealth-based course of action, the details of which are not covered here. Her plan involved plastic surgery, several briefcases of cash, a maintenance autocloner and a syndicate minibomb. Cadence stood up, walked over to the table, and tried to demonstrate using an empty pizza box as a briefcase and a pinpointer for a minibomb.
Operative (hurr) word, 'tried'.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #80946

>minibomb

>stealth

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer

Post by Shaps-cloud » #81503

Bump???
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #81516

Yeah where the fuck is the GM at?
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Scones

Post by Scones » #81522

Wyzack wrote:Yeah where the fuck is the GM at?
See:
Miauw wrote:lol tomorrow is easter so i wont be able to do shit and then i'll be somewhere without access to proper typing devices until friday so have an update now.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #81524

Laaaaaaaaaaaame
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #81647

Well, it IS Friday.
Or Saturday...is it Saturday already?

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Miauw

Post by Miauw » #81792

whoops sorry
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
Miauw

Post by Miauw » #81794

ShadowDimentio wrote:Action: Realize my greater purpose of being a mime. Take out my PDA and write to the AI that I need to enter the Theater to gear up. Also, pray to the Great Silence that I have transcended my mortal form and have realized them as the one and only true gods.
[3] THE AI OPENS THE DOOR, AND IT CLOSES BEHIND YOU.
[4] YOU ARE SILENT.
DemonFiren wrote:Action: Load the basic communications software package plus security and medical scanners. Hope not to misclick and accidentally get the op a doorjack.
[4] OK.
Drynwyn wrote:Action: Open the theater and captain's office. Then, use the CMO desk to make an announcement that the captain is 90% latex.
[3] YEAH ALRIGHT. THREES ARE SO BORING.
[2] YOU ENTER EVA TO LOOK FOR CLUES, BUT THE DOOR CLOSES BEHIND YOU AND YOU HAVE NO ACCESS.
YOU VIGOROUSLY EXAMINE THE BROKEN WINDOW. OW.
iamgoofball wrote:Action: Make 20 hellfoam grenades for perfectly valid medical situations. A few clf3 phlog black powder foam mixes, some f-acid clf3 foam mixes, and some toxic foam on the side for those special cases.
Make some calomel syringes and mix up some meth pills for when I GottaGoFast. Tell the doctors to fuck off and to go order meds from cargo or some shit.

Take 2. When you get knocked down, get back up again, that water+potass is never gonna keep you down
[4] YOU MAKE SOME GRENADES THAT EXPLODE.
Incomptinence wrote:Jorb: Disku

Start making my moves on that sexy emergency oxygen tank right in front of her emergency mask boyfriend.
[1] THE EMERGENCY OXYGEN TANK SCREAMS, AND THE BULKY MASK CLOSES IN ON YOU.
Shaps wrote:ACTION: BATON THE EVERLOVING FUCK OUT OF GOOF AND TELL HIM TO GET BACK TO DOING USEFUL SHIT, THEN TELL THE ADMIN MY CHARACTER LEARNED HOW TO MAKE THAT SHIT IN SPACE NAM
[2] GOOF DISARMS YOU AND STEALS YOUR BATON
[5] THE ADMINS BUY IT.
MrBrownFullFrown wrote:Von Krossenheim 'Forcewaldo'

Mime/Scientist/Chemist

NO ONE CARED WHO I WAS UNTIL I PUT THE MASK ON.
[6] EVERYBODY CARES. YOU ARE COVERED IN PEOPLE AND ARE STUCK.
MMMiracles wrote:JOB: Fluke OP extraordinaire

ACTION: Realize I'm late for the nuke planning and proceed to make a cool entrance into the outpost via pod ramming into the opposite side of the planning table. Jump out the front via front flip for extra style points.

Literally no way this can go wrong.
[6] YOU FLY THROUGH THE WALL, JUMPING OUT WHILE IT GOES. THE POD HITS THE ORDERING CONSOLE AND EXPLODES. GOOD JOB.
Scones wrote:WELL THE JOKE IS ON THE AI BECAUSE WHEN I MADE IT CORPORATE, I GAVE IT AN EXTRA LAW SAYING QUESTIONING THE CAPTAIN IS THE MOST EXPENSIVE ACTION POSSIBLE

ACKSHEN: WAIT FOR THE GARBAGE COMPUTER TO UNBOLT MY OFFICE AND TAKE MY PINPOINTER BECAUSE I'LL NEED TO HAND THAT OFF
[6] THE PINPOINTER IS NOW IN YOUR CHEST CAVITY. WHAT.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Job: assistant:
Throw officer into door to open, steal spacesuit, hover by solars
[1] THE OFFICER HARMBATONS YOU. YOU ARE NOW IN THE BRIG.
TheNightingale wrote:Job: Cadence Meme, Operative operating operationally
Action: Cadence stared at the newcomer's dynamic entrance, raising an eyebrow. Slamming her hand on the table again - that poor table - she suggested a stealth-based course of action, the details of which are not covered here. Her plan involved plastic surgery, several briefcases of cash, a maintenance autocloner and a syndicate minibomb. Cadence stood up, walked over to the table, and tried to demonstrate using an empty pizza box as a briefcase and a pinpointer for a minibomb.
Operative (hurr) word, 'tried'.
[3] EVERYBODY AGREES THAT THE DISK COULD VERY WELL BE HIDDEN IN A PIZZA BOX.
Spoiler:
:^]
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #81795

That is a frightening amount of crits.

Also,
JOB: pAI
ACTION: Suggest to the nuke-ops that, should they strike a special deal with Syndicate Command and potentially sacrifice some TCs, I may be able to obtain abilities beyond the common pAI.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #81924

Job: Suffering
Action: Help the engineers set up the engine by configuring the SMES. EDIT: Tell borg over binary to leave my core once they finish so I can bolt and depower my airlocks.
Last edited by Drynwyn on Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #81928

JOB: Engiebork
ACTION(or INACTION): Manually build walls using metal sheets in the open airlocks
PT2: Ask the AI over binary what to do next?
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer

Post by Shaps-cloud » #81931

JOB: CMO
ACTION: FIRST, I TAKE STOCK OF THE SITUATION
MY CHEMIST HAS A SHITLOAD OF HELLNADES AND NOW JUST TOOK MY PRIDE AND JOY, MY BATON
I IMMEDIATELY PANIC AND SHOUT OUT OVER COMMAND RADIO THAT GOOF IS A REV AND ABOUT TO KILL ME, AND THEN I TRY TO MIX FLASH POWDER (WITHOUT STABILIZING AGENT, I NEED THAT FLASH NOW)
Scones

Post by Scones » #81968

JOB: I MAY WELL BE CALLED CAPTAIN, BUT THE TITLE BRINGS WITH IT ALL THE PRESTIGE AND RESPONSIBILITY OF SOME KIND OF MANCHILD KINDERGARTEN TEACHER

ACTION: REALIZE THAT I AM NOW OUR ONLY HOPE IN REGARDS TO THE DISK STAYING SAFE. SIT ON THE BRIDGE IN THE /COMMAND CHAIR/

Captain's Announcement
"crew we may have meme men on board according to this nice piece of paper so please stay safe and do not think we'll be gettin dat disk because el pinpointer has become lodged in the space between my sternum and lungs"
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #82003

Job: Chemist
Action: Hand back baton and say "Dude what the fuck man, I was gonna make meds after the grenades."
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #82005

Job: Detective
Action: Light a cigarette, call for the AI to let me out god dammit and scan the broken window from a distance with my handy scanner
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Miauw

Post by Miauw » #82192

DemonFiren wrote:That is a frightening amount of crits.

Also,
JOB: pAI
ACTION: Suggest to the nuke-ops that, should they strike a special deal with Syndicate Command and potentially sacrifice some TCs, I may be able to obtain abilities beyond the common pAI.
[4] YOU SUGGEST THIS.
Drynwyn wrote:Job: Suffering
Action: Help the engineers set up the engine by configuring the SMES. EDIT: Tell borg over binary to leave my core once they finish so I can bolt and depower my airlocks.
[1] YOUR INCOMPETENCY CAUSES THE SMES UNIT TO EXPLODE. GOOD FUCKING JOB.
peoplearestrange wrote:JOB: Engiebork
ACTION(or INACTION): Manually build walls using metal sheets in the open airlocks
PT2: Ask the AI over binary what to do next?
[2] SOMEBODY LEFT AN AIRLOCK OPEN, SPACE WIND BLOWS THE GIRDERS AWAY EVERY TIME YOU TRY TO BUILD WALLS.
Shaps wrote:JOB: CMO
ACTION: FIRST, I TAKE STOCK OF THE SITUATION
MY CHEMIST HAS A SHITLOAD OF HELLNADES AND NOW JUST TOOK MY PRIDE AND JOY, MY BATON
I IMMEDIATELY PANIC AND SHOUT OUT OVER COMMAND RADIO THAT GOOF IS A REV AND ABOUT TO KILL ME, AND THEN I TRY TO MIX FLASH POWDER (WITHOUT STABILIZING AGENT, I NEED THAT FLASH NOW)
[4] GOOF IS BLINDED AND DROPS HIS GRENADES.
Scones wrote:JOB: I MAY WELL BE CALLED CAPTAIN, BUT THE TITLE BRINGS WITH IT ALL THE PRESTIGE AND RESPONSIBILITY OF SOME KIND OF MANCHILD KINDERGARTEN TEACHER

ACTION: REALIZE THAT I AM NOW OUR ONLY HOPE IN REGARDS TO THE DISK STAYING SAFE. SIT ON THE BRIDGE IN THE /COMMAND CHAIR/

Captain's Announcement
"crew we may have meme men on board according to this nice piece of paper so please stay safe and do not think we'll be gettin dat disk because el pinpointer has become lodged in the space between my sternum and lungs"
[1] THE COMMAND CHAIR BREAKS UNDER YOUR FAT ASS. THE SHOCKWAVE KNOCKS OUT POWER IN THE BRIDGE.
iamgoofball wrote:Job: Chemist
Action: Hand back baton and say "Dude what the fuck man, I was gonna make meds after the grenades."
[2] YOU ROLLED A TWO BUT THE BATON IS ALREADY ON THE FLOOR AND SHIT IDK MAN
Wyzack wrote:Job: Detective
Action: Light a cigarette, call for the AI to let me out god dammit and scan the broken window from a distance with my handy scanner
[2] THE LIGHTER ISN'T WORKING PROPERLY.
[5] YOU FIND INCRIMINATING PRINTS OF EVERYBODY ON THE STATION.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #82201

Job: Detective

This is huge. A break-in conspiracy to rob EVA orchestrated by the entire station, possibly to sell the goods to the syndicate high command

ACTION: Throw shit at the exposed grill until it breaks, dive through the opening and flee to maintenance where i can plan my retaliation against these syndicate collaborator scum
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Scones

Post by Scones » #82202

JOB: I'M THE CAPTAIN
ACTION: GOOD THING THERE IS A CROWBAR IN THAT RED TOOLBOX ON THE BRIDGE. LET MYSELF OUT AND GO UP TO THE BRIG
Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #82209

JOB: DOORKNOB

ACTION: BLAME SMES EXPLOSION ON SHADOWLINGS
Last edited by Drynwyn on Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #82210

Job: pAI
Action: Pray to the adminbus that they support the TC-for-cool-shit exchange so I can get my robust on.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer

Post by Shaps-cloud » #82321

Job: CMO
Action: I LAY ON THE GROUND AFTER HAVING FLASHED MYSELF AND GOOF, FEELING SATISFIED. I THEN GET UP, WORDLESSLY PAT GOOF ON THE SHOULDER REASSURINGLY AND LEAVE TO WALK AROUND THE STATION LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO HELP
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #83108

Job: Engiebadborg
Action: *buzz in frustration. Ask the AI what to do next.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Ezel
Byond Username: Improvedname

Post by Ezel » #83775

Job:Assistent

As a greytide i seek a toolbelt metal tools and a battery in tool storage
The future is horrible!
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #83776

(DAMMIT GM GET ON IT)

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Miauw

Post by Miauw » #84132

fukc
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #84291

Thunder12345 - Security Officer
Action: Step off of arrivals shuttle and attempt to reach the brig safely
Last edited by Thunder11 on Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #84295

I think you mean the arrivals shuttle.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Thunder11
In-Game Admin

Post by Thunder11 » #84476

Pfft yeah, I did
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer

Post by Shaps-cloud » #84686

Game already ded
Thunder11
In-Game Admin

Post by Thunder11 » #84700

Wyzack wrote:Job: Detective
This is huge. A break-in conspiracy to rob EVA orchestrated by the entire station, possibly to sell the goods to the syndicate high command
ACTION: Throw shit at the exposed grill until it breaks, dive through the opening and flee to maintenance where i can plan my retaliation against these syndicate collaborator scum
[3]
You hide in maintenance and begin to plot your revenge
Scones wrote:JOB: I'M THE CAPTAIN
ACTION: GOOD THING THERE IS A CROWBAR IN THAT RED TOOLBOX ON THE BRIDGE. LET MYSELF OUT AND GO UP TO THE BRIG
[1]
You drop the crowbar on your foot, breaking both it and your foot. Your stubbed toe urges you to call the shuttle.
Drynwyn wrote:JOB: DOORKNOB
ACTION: BLAME SMES EXPLOSION ON SHADOWLINGS
[2]
The crew don't believe you and a few people begin to call you rogue
DemonFiren wrote:Job: pAI
Action: Pray to the adminbus that they support the TC-for-cool-shit exchange so I can get my robust on.
[3]
The Gods do not deign to intervene at this time, however, they refrain from smiting you
Shaps wrote:Job: CMO
Action: I LAY ON THE GROUND AFTER HAVING FLASHED MYSELF AND GOOF, FEELING SATISFIED. I THEN GET UP, WORDLESSLY PAT GOOF ON THE SHOULDER REASSURINGLY AND LEAVE TO WALK AROUND THE STATION LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO HELP
[3]
You cannot find anyone to help
peoplearestrange wrote:Job: Engiebadborg
Action: *buzz in frustration. Ask the AI what to do next.
[1]
You can't get the AI to respond. People blame you for the SMES explosion, and call you rogue
Ezel wrote:Job:Assistent
As a greytide i seek a toolbelt metal tools and a battery in tool storage
[4]
You find a full toolbelt, a battery and a stack of metal
Thunder11 wrote:Thunder12345 - Security Officer
Action: Step off of arrivals shuttle and attempt to reach the brig safely
[-1]
I take a wrong turning and walk out the airlock. I am dead.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
oranges wrote: