I shoot you in the leg.

I cast magic missile at the darkness
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

I shoot you in the leg.

Post by kinnebian » #687919

Its a normal day, youve pulled yourself off your faux-leather couch and driven yourself to the local gas station in your 2003 Volkswagen Beetle. You escape the damp confines of your car seat, the door releasing with a slight hisss.
You put on your shades, as your gamer cove does not have natural light, and this is a truly terrible amount of UV rays for a person of your type. As you clamour for the shopping carts, thrusting your hands into the deep pockets of your pants for any spare change to unshackle the shopping cart you so desire, a large noise echoes out from behind you.
BANG!
A terrible feeling washes over you and your mouth feels gummed up.
Looking behind you, you see me standing there, gun in my hand. Smoke is rising from the freshly hot barrel. I am wearing a bright yellow shirt with the words "YOWZA!" written along it in Goudy Stout font.
I have shot you in your right leg.
What do you do?
respect (let him do his thing)
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Re: I shoot you in the leg.

Post by datorangebottle » #688398

I frow up.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #688402

Switch to left leg.
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
CaptainKawoppi
Byond Username: Noahyoshi

Post by CaptainKawoppi » #688471

Somebody threw up I think they might be sick, somebody should call an ambulance! I'd do it but all I have is my rotary phone and I don't see any place to plug in a phone line nearby. Oh by the way,
*points at your "YOWZA!" shirt*
nice shirt! Where'd you get it?
🏴‍☠️ Yarr... (Waitin' to be plundered?) Image
► Show Spoiler
AwkwardStereo
Byond Username: AwkwardStereo

Post by AwkwardStereo » #688502

*medic
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #688503

I crawl into the shop while screaming, then pull out my handgun and shoot myself in the head in front of multiple security guards, customers, and cashiers.
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epicgamer545

Post by Epicgamer545 » #688763

Ask why the hell you shot me like a civilized human being.
Epicgamer545
J. Howard, microcelebrity & ExOS
game admin - I am still a admin, please subject me to 4 hours of tickets
► Show Spoiler
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #688970

*dodges*
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #689418

I pull out my concealed carry .50 BMG M2HB heavy machine gun (legal in most states) and unload an entire 200 round belt through your chest, head, and various appendages, turning you into paste
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #689744