Name: Sans
Job: Assistent
Action: I call the gods cheesy
The future is horrible!
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Re: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK 3: This time, it's BS

Post by Bluespace » #125525

tuypo1 wrote:what was the essay on can we see it.
Social divisions in society.
And now i'm doing a review sheet with like 500 word response answers on why i'm a big guy.
I play Boris Pepper.
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #127236

I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #127287

I promise I'll get back to this at some point.
I play Boris Pepper.
tuypo1
Byond Username: Tuypo1

Post by tuypo1 » #127385

i could do it but i would expect daily updates so it would propably be better to get somebody willing to update less often.
John_Oxford
Github User
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

Post by John_Oxford » #129426

-nice necro memes-

Come on blue, what the fuck else do you have to do. Fix this shit
Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right
>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.
NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want
I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #129435

John_Oxford wrote: what the fuck else do you have to do.
my new galfriend
league ranked
sucking dick
college
work
I play Boris Pepper.
John_Oxford
Github User

Post by John_Oxford » #129464

Bluespace wrote:
my new galfriend < 2d spessmans
league ranked < 2d spessmans
sucking dick < 2d spessmans
college < 2d spessmans
work < 2d spessmans

because obviously a 2d spessmangame is more important than any of those things

you got enough time to do rolls, come on m8

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

Topham
Byond Username: Topham

Post by Topham » #162019

In lieu of me saying "fuck it" to responsiblity, I can try to take over this thread if you all would like to continue.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #162050

You're slightly extremely late
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #162067

You can continue it if you want.
I play Boris Pepper.
Topham

Post by Topham » #162116

First, to finish off the last round of rolls, as seen below.
Spoiler:
Bluespace wrote:
DaemonBomb wrote:Roze Armitage, Chief Engineer.
Grumble to myself as I go to Atmosia. Give the place a quick visual pat down while I grab the Atmospherics hard suit and a canister of oxygen before running off to Cargo. When I get there, put on my internals, slip on the hardsuit, and whine at the AI until they open the door to cargo. If the AI lets me in, grab some of the metal off the Autolathe and stuff it in that RCD before attempting to repair the leak and refill the room.
(Also, it's fine, I didn't give you a lot to work with!)
Rolled 18! You grumble your way over to atmosia. Upon entry, a thick accented atmos tech greets you and proudly displays his bomb making chamber. He gives you a quick tour before handing you a pocket size airtank. "Pull ziptie on top and throw when in trouble my friend!"
You have recieved unstable single tank bomb!
You suit up in the atmospherics hardsuit and hightail to cargo. The AI is being nice today and lets you in promptly, and over the course of the next air you secure, repair, and refill cargo.
Even better, you welded the russian ship into cargo, so now cargo has an expanded cargo bay!
Go you.
Jazaen wrote:Shannah Rader:
Keep listening to the radio chatter, this time to establish presence of security. Head to the break room, and get the pAI, look at my fellow ops though wall to see if glasses have thermal vision (or anything else, for that matter)
Rolled 12! You turn your attention back to the radio. The signal is very weak, but you do manage to figure out there's a warden at least. You can't hear what he's saying though. Breaking off from the pack you waddle over to the break room and stuff the pAI in your pocket. Spinning round, you notice you can't see any darkness, but you can't see through walls. That's a shame. You head back and sit at the bar.
Wyzack wrote:Caleb Robinson, detective

carouse with the bar patrons and bartender to find out the latest station goings ons, and ask over the sec radio if anyone has secured the spare ID and DAT FUKKEN DISK yet.
Rolled 2! You attempt to "carouse" but nobody seems interested in talking, they're more interested in downing their 10th pint and killing themselves with alcohol poisoning. The bar is very rowdy and as you try to talk to a particularly large and fat scottish man, he roars and punches you in the face, breaking your nose.
You are sitting on the floor of the bar, blood streaming from your nose, as a large fat scottish man approaches you.
John_Oxford wrote:
You have gained incredibly fucking lethal fiercely loyal syndicate attack dog!
Grin the cheekiest of all grins, puff my cigar. See if i can get lucky and find that 1 TC to order a bulletproof vest for the pup that may or may not come with a dog-sized cigar
Bill looks deeply unhappy about taking off his TACTICOOL gloves.- Bill throws his gloves at you.
Contently stare at the Op Leader, a frightening, spine shivering stare. So much so, that it may strike fear into the very soul of the nuke ops leader.

[RESPONSE ACTIONS ABOVE]
[PRIMARY ACTION BELOW]

Sigh contently, make room in my backpack so Jimbo can fit inside, but still easily exit on his own. I also get all my gear together, in a tight, orderly arrangement, insurring its all well hidden and well accessable.

Take a seat at a non-broken barstool, listen to what everyone has to say as i puff my cigar, ominously.

I'm sure i can speak for the rest of the players, having a fixed roll schedule would be nice (Every 2-2 1/2 days?)
Rolled 11! You proudly select and display your cheekiest of grins, taking a drag on your cigar. You raid your uplink for crystals but you turn up nothing, that's a shame, Jimbo would look good in a vest.
As you chuck the gloves at the op leader, you give him your meanest stare. It doesn't do much. He stares you back down until you drop your eyes.
You make a little space in your backpack for Jimbo and he nestles in, barking once.
You sit down. Jimbo is a little heavy but he seems to enjoy sitting in your backpack.
Xhuis wrote:Drone (298) - Maintenance drone. Activate on the derelict in the abandoned singularity room and try to get to the station with the teleporter nearby in space.
Rolled 2! You try to activate. You fail. Bummer.
Try again?

I'll do more later.
ShadowDimentio wrote:Slippy, Clown- Honk around victoriously. Then go tend to my bananas and plant some grapes and poppies for healing. Experiment on everything with the mutagen. While I wait, slip people who pass the window by throwing my peel at them.
Rolled 17! Your slip-honk combo is devastating, one which nobody can defeat. Everyone from the janitor to the captain get slipped by your fearsome banana, and this is with your first banana. This includes the incompetent CMO, whose telescopic baton you gleefully steal. The CMO tries to punch you and get it back, but you just slip them and honk in their face, causing them to walk away in shame. The engineer that they were going to rescue is now dead. Good job you murderous fuck.
Your bananas have reached 85 potency, and you now have some nice 40 potency green grapes and 72 potency poppies. On top of that, as part of the everything that you experiment on, you mutate the corpse of the botanist into the same corpse, but with an eerie smile. You are the ultimate gardener.
Screemonster wrote:Vlad Hunter, 2spooky cargotech

Well, that's... better than better than being dead, I guess.
Check to see if I have any of my stuff or whether some asshole looted it all.
Rolled 11! The only thing missing is your toolbelt and your budget insuls, which are both reasonably replaceable. Your ID and everything else are still there. You sit up but dizziness takes over, making you fall back down with a "Thud!" that probably would have hurt, if it were not for your lack of feeling.
srifenbyxp wrote:I channel my Bear Chi into the scientist transforming him into Half Man/Half Bear. I assumed if I roll high enough he can support my weight, maybe even shoot lasers from his mouth.
Spoiler:
Rolled 1! Critical failure! You spend all of your Bear Chi trying to convert this scientist, but instead of transforming him into a man-bear, you transform him into gibs. Not only that, but you're absolutely exhausted and the extreme exertion left you with an aneurysm which might or might not pop.
Rolled 5! The aneurysm doesn't pop, but you have one hell of a headache.
tuypo1 wrote:ran dom name-warden

do i know about the execution if so order the body brought to cloning (nicely they did not know i was there no need to get mad)

if not eat a frosted dounut while checking high security areas on the cameras taking note of what is in the caps office for the detective. Use the request console to order some dounots from the kitchen normal priority.
Do you know about the execution? Rolled 12! You see and hear hints of some shady security business going on, with more people than usual screaming about shitcurity over the radio. You demand an explanation from your officers and one of them admits to executing the prisoner. You yell at them to bring the body to cloning, and the officer that confessed does so. Your officers don't look like they give much of a shit, though, and wander off nonchalantly, stunbatons in hand.
Thunder11 wrote:Jazmin Malcovich - Assistant - Snip the cablecuffs with my claws and scratch the HoP to death
Rolled 8! Your hands are restrained, how the hell are you supposed to cut the cablecuffs off of your own hands? Still, you manage to wear down the cuffs a fair bit, and maybe you'd succeed if you had a little more time. You scream for help, but the airlocks are too airtight to do anything about it. He puts his finger on your mouth. "Shhhshhshhh, it's okay, no need to worry. I'm not gonna hurt you." His face then twists, getting more sinister. "Don't make me use this," he threatens, pulling out the muffle from medbay. "I don't like loud kittens."
peoplearestrange wrote:Tacheto Bill - Nuke Op
Wipe my mouth of vomit and tell the crew to avoid the implants, must be a bad batch.
Re-colour my jumpsuit to grey and set my Agent ID to a generic Assistant name and set the job to assistant. Hide anything operative like in my backpack.
Rolled 13!After fidgeting with the controls, you manage to flicker your jumpsuit to the greyshirt mode. After shoving all operative-like things in your bag, you set your ID's name to "Christian Greyshirt" and your job to "assistant", lowercase letter included. You're now Christian Greyshirt with bare feet, and your toesies are getting chilly.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #162121

Vlad Hunter, skelememe cargotech.
Fuckit, back to work. That stuff's replacable. Yell at engineering to fix the cargobay.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #162125

Slippy, Clown- Harvest my glorious mutated plants and heal with them. Prowl after the captain and attempt to slip and loot the disc, as a responsible clown should.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Topham

Post by Topham » #162133

Wyzack wrote:Caleb Robinson

Get to my feet, extend my ass-kicking baton with a flick of my wrist
"You done just fucked up"
Beat him into submission
Rolled 10! The hulk of a man starts shouting at you with his unintelligible Scottish gibberish. You can't help but laugh at how ridiculous this man sounds - bad idea. Your snicker enrages him, and he charges at you, landing a solid hit on your face. You black out and wake up moments later, the man looming over you with a fist raised. Your eye catches a familiar glare to your right, and you can hear the angels singing for you. Grabbing your baton, which had fallen next to a few of your teeth, you whack him square in the stomach moments before his fist hits your face, making him flinch just enough for you to wrangle yourself to a standing position. Now you're squared off with this Scottish hulk. Rolled 14! He tries to lift himself to throw another punch but you dodge it nimbly, striking him down with another whack behind his neck. A few solid hits later and he's in a fetus position on the floor, vomiting the obscene amounts of alcohol he drank before challenging you, bruises all over from your fearsome baton. You take in your victory with pride before you feel a dangerous wooziness, suddenly realizing how much pain you're in.
Xhuis wrote:Drone (298), maintenance drone - whine in deadchat for a bit and then try to run through my routine again.
Rolled 20! Critical success! Not only do you activate successfully, but everything stops and a Sailor Moon-esque transformation sequence flashes in front of the eyes of everybody else as you transform into The Best Drone Ever, bright colors and sparkles everywhere. You swear you can hear the ghosts clapping for you.
You hear a voice in your head...That was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I will grant you one hat, any hat, of your choice.
Laz0rgrunt wrote:Thomas Laser

Get up off the floor, dust myself off, and try to salvage the taser slug for any intact shells. Then proceed to open the door for the Operatives to gear up. Pray to the gods for a wizard apprentice.
Rolled 9!There are no more intact shells, and the gods refuse to answer your prayers. The door was unlocked anyway so you just stand there, looking like an idiot holding open an automatic airlock.
John_Oxford wrote:Bill Strat - Nuclear Operative

Rush to the locker containing the syndicate duffle bag, take the gear that i can't wear with a hardsuit off and put it into the duffle bag, pull the straps all the way out so that it hangs below my backpack when i wear it around my neck. Take out a bulldog from the locker and walk over to where the hardsuits are kept. Put on a hardsuit, set to travel mode, set my gear up to be space worthy.

Pray to the gods for a teleporter board, construct the teleporter, pick up a beacon off the table and strap it to my leg facing outwards, and program it to a specific channel. Run across the hall and pick up a radio headset for bimbo, take bimbo out of my backpack and explain to him that when i signal him over the radio, he's going to jump through the teleporter prepared for combat. Set bimbo on the floor, pet him and tell him he's a good dog.

Get all my shit together, buckle into a chair.
Rolled 14!You ignore your comrade and head to the locker, successfully loading up the dufflebag with the basic gear and a bulldog with an extra clip. The dufflebag around your neck is uncomfortable but it works, making you feel awesome for having two bags on at once. Rolled 10! You pray to the gods and, while waiting for a response, strap the beacon to your leg. You're almost done explaining the plan to Jimbo/Bimbo when You hear a voice in your head...Ehhh, you can probably manage without it. Sighing, you pet Bimbo and tell him he's a good dog. He barks happily in response. You double check all your gear and buckle into a chair. Maybe if you ask again, they'll change their mind?
Jazaen wrote:Shannah Rader
I try to enable the pAI, or at least check for useful personality-independent programs on it.

You know wearing anything around your neck is a bad idea when someone might juuuuust pull it, right? SS13 isn't exactly safe
Rolled 5!No, he does not know that. You find nothing useful on the pAI. That's not much of a surprise.
DaemonBomb wrote:Roze Armitage, Chief Engineer

Set my headset to command and inform the HoS that I'm coming to perma to check on an atmospherics alert. Also, inform him, the AI, and the Captain that my advanced hardsuit and personal locker were stolen, meaning the highly classified station blueprints may be in the hands of some turncoat. Request that the HoS launch an investigation and that the AI alert security if they see someone wearing a white hardsuit.

On my way to the brig, realize I hadn't checked if the Singularity Engine was operating. Ask an engineer to check on it over the Engineering Channel
Rolled 9! You hear a chuckle from the RD, and then the AI responds, "I ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ." On the way to perma you remember that you never checked the engine and ask your engies if anyone took care of it. One atmos tech says that it's not their job, and the other one - the one with the thick accent - says that they're making a state-of-the-art turbine engine and that a singulo will not be necessary. Or you think that's what they said. You can't quite tell, with their accent. You make a note to yourself to check on the engine when you get back to engineering. Upon arriving at the brig, a sec officer lets you in through to perma, and you're given a warm welcome by the carp that presumably made the big hole in the window across the room. You take a bit of damage but manage to kill it before heading over to the hole. You then realize that your RCD is empty and you have no spare construction materials on your person. You rub your cheek, a bruise starting to grow.
LdShade wrote:Keith Sammich, Assistant.

Open the parcel while next to someone.
Rolled 19! You open the parcel. It's a strange, tube-shaped box. Opening that, you see that you've just picked up a fucking jackpot. You slam the box closed and head into maint for a little privacy and to keep that dirty mime from stealing the box. You open the package up again. In it is a modular receiver, a martial arts scroll, and an esword. You're so happy you could die. Rolled 3! You don't die from happiness.
Ezel wrote:Name: Sans
Action: I call the gods cheesy
Rolled 10! You hear a voice in your head...Is that fuckin' right? Something then hits you on the head from above. Rubbing your head, you see that that something was a wheel of cheese. Another wheel of cheese falls to the ground a few feet away. Cheese begins to spawn all over the place. Cheese under the tables, in the bins, at the HoP's line.
[Common] Bones McGee asks, "WHERE IS ALL THIS CHEESE COMING FROM??"
Bluespace wrote:
my new galfriend
league ranked
sucking dick
college
work
Rolled 5! Beads of sweat dribble down your face. Suspicious looks burn into your soul. Bet you wish you could...Bluespace outta here! Nyeheheheh!
Screemonster wrote:Vlad Hunter, skelememe cargotech.
Fuckit, back to work. That stuff's replacable. Yell at engineering to fix the cargobay.
Rolled 15! You head back to work and, much to your surprise, the place is already entirely repaired, atmos and electronics and all. The gods even left you a little present as an apology, a pile of bones with the words "meme" written on them. Humming happily, you place an order for insuls, pausing before sending the shuttle to see if there's anything else you'd like to order.
ShadowDimentio wrote:Slippy, Clown- Harvest my glorious mutated plants and heal with them. Prowl after the captain and attempt to slip and loot the disc, as a responsible clown should.
Rolled 13! Having healed up entirely, you arm yourself with your powerful plants and head for the captain, calling for him over the radio. You ask the AI to locate the captain and the AI, after a pause, tells you that they're in the Captain's Office. The AI ignores your Law 2 requests to open the bridge, though, so you're stuck outside of the bridge doors, waiting for an opportunity.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #162134

Slippy, Clown- Press my face against the window and await an opportunity.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Ezel
Byond Username: Improvedname

Post by Ezel » #162177

Name: Sans
Action: I try to eat all the cheese
The future is horrible!
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #162191

Vlad Hunter, Cargotech

Check the points and see if there's any other fun shit I can afford. If not, call it.
John_Oxford
Github User

Post by John_Oxford » #162509

Bill Stat, Nuclear Operative
Realize i've been buckled into a chair for a little over 6 months, and completely forgot what the fuck im doing here.

Organize all my shit so i'm not carrying assloads of everything in existance, get my shit together, put my dog back in my backpack, walk over back to the main part of the syndicate outpost and get something to eat, considering i haven't moved or eaten in six months.

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #162613

Somewhere the disk dreams.
John_Oxford
Github User

Post by John_Oxford » #163496

and so the glorious thread of nuclear operations goes into another state of inactivity

see you lads in 6 months.

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

MrEousTranger
Byond Username: Mr.EousTranger

Post by MrEousTranger » #190755

Imma join this
Last edited by MrEousTranger on Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One person on this planet wrote:Wow you're funny and original Eous
I don't play often but when I do I'm Kyp Astar normally a sec role unless I'm bored and go assistant.
MrEousTranger

Post by MrEousTranger » #190758

Latejoin as chaplain Kai Lawren
have someone change job to shitlord
change null rod to dark esword :toysword: :toysword: :toysword: :toysword:

1 pray to the dark lords of the shit to gain telekinesis
2 scream about my dead grandpa
3 look for grandfathers Esword in maint :toysword:
Last edited by MrEousTranger on Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I don't play often but when I do I'm Kyp Astar normally a sec role unless I'm bored and go assistant.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #190784

IT'S NOT SIX MONTHS YET
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
John_Oxford
Github User

Post by John_Oxford » #190823

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

where did ya come from
where did ya go
where the fuck are you
blue space mc joe

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #190863

>fucking up fonts this bad
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
MrEousTranger

Post by MrEousTranger » #190933

Can someone continue this GODDAMN THREAD

Its been 13 days please update
Jazaen
Byond Username: Jazaen

Post by Jazaen » #190990

Oh, for fucks sake. It's over, and you can't necromance whole forum game into existence, especially not by shitposting like that. Please, just move it to the Shed. Archive it. Close it. Start a new one. Do SOMETHING. But, most importantly...
LET.
IT.
DIE.
I play:
SMAI-Reactivation (SybilAI)
SMAI-Revolutions (BagilAI)
: Endorsed by Poly, the Parrot! https://twitter.com/Poly_the_Parrot/sta ... 7588301825
Shannah Rader (Sybil geneticist)
Janette Hall (Bagil geneticist)
Also, I'm a Game Admin or something right now. You can tell me how I'm doing here
I seriously hope you don't make the same mistakes I have
MrEousTranger

Post by MrEousTranger » #191065

Jazaen wrote: But, most importantly...
LET.
IT.
DIE.
20! it dies a happy death surrounded by friends family and all who cared about it.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #191427

Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box