GET DAT FUKKEN DISK 3: This time, it's BS

I cast magic missile at the darkness
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Re: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK 3: This time, it's PAS(onel)

Post by Bluespace » #122517

Bottom post of the previous page:

After getting out of the sleeper, rub face to ensure I look pretty again.
Begin reckless looting of medbay to secure healing items.
Attempt to slap catgirl doctor on arse too.
I play Boris Pepper.
Laz0rgrunt
Byond Username: Laz0r

Post by Laz0rgrunt » #122614

Attempt to collect myself and stand up, dusting myself off, and trying to discuss a viable plan with the crew.
Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #122839

Can I take this over because pas is fucking slow as fuck.
I play Boris Pepper.
John_Oxford
Github User
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

Post by John_Oxford » #122891

#VoteBluespace4NewGmBecausePASCouldn'tBeAnyFuckingSlower
Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right
>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.
NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want
I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #122907

Dang nabit, I have other stuff to do you know, like things amd stuff.
Plus it takes time to come up lines like mine.
(but BS can take over if he wishes)
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #122929

alright stay tuned for the b pep's gm skills
I play Boris Pepper.
tuypo1
Byond Username: Tuypo1

Post by tuypo1 » #122937

woo
Bluespace

Re: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK 3: This time, it's BS

Post by Bluespace » #122939

Thunder11 wrote:Thunder12345 - Player - Attempt to join the game as Jazmin Malcovich, the Assistant
Rolled 17! After some minor preparation, you open the join game prompt and select assistant. For once, your client doesn't crap out and you join up successfully! The arrivals shuttle is empty save for some clothes strewn about. A quick check of your PDA affirms the shift is fairly early on and the radio doesn't seem to be reporting any pressing urgencies, apart from a scientist screaming about a bear and some sort of window breakage in cargo. You slide your ID into your PDA and toggle the flashlight for later maint exploration. You're in perfect health and have all the equipment of a standard assistant. What do?
Aliannera wrote:I drop the soap in front of the cryo tube, open the one with the person in it, then drag them into it.

Afterwards I take them to the sleeper and inject them with healing drugs instead before I go back to waiting for patients.

Rolled 9!
You put on your best shit-eating grin before dropping a fresh bar of soap on the ground and dragging the cryo patient out. This however, quickly turns into a disaster as you miscalculate just how heavy the patient was. You fall backwards, bodyslammed by the unconcious patient. You almost slam through a glass table but angle at the last side to land on your side, only bruising yourself slightly. The groggy patient then wakes up, and in a twist of fate, screams at you before pulling out an airtank and suiciding in front of you.
Hey, at least you have some soap to clear up the gibs.
You're in the medbay, some slight brusing, covered in gore. What do?
Jazaen wrote:I check the uplink for anything new, since some time has passed since I, um, was employed by the Syndicate, all this while still listening to the radio.

Rolled 2!
You reach for your uplink, and in an absolute disasterous attempt to look cool, slam your hand down onto it to flip it into the air. This however, causes it to catapult off the table and smash into 4 pieces on the floor. A brilliant blue liquid seeps onto the floor and quickly evaporates. There go your telecrystals.
You turn around and quietly pretend like you're not the reason the team might fail.
"Thanks Phil." someone says. A slice of pizza is thrown at you and sticks to your arm.
You're in the nuke op base, almost geared. You're in good physical health but very embarassed. What do?
Screemonster wrote:Shit shit shit. Internals on, scream ;HELP CARGO and bolt for the warehouse.
Rolled 12! You shake your head rapidly, trying to clear the daze and ringing in your ears. The FWOOOOOOOSH of air escaping into space is incredibly loud, and you try and block out the noise by focusing hard. You however, fail, and when you come to put your internals on, fumble your air tank. It smashes into a window and takes out another chunk of cargo due to it's velocity.
On the plus side, you did just kill the invaders by spacing them! Even though you might've just paid with your life.
With no air and the room rapidly depressurising, odds look grim. You scream one final time into the radio before your eyes roll back and the pressure causes you to pass out.
You do not get to pick what to do next, the next roll will decide if you live or die.
Wyzack wrote:Pull out a smoke and ask the barkeep for another light, sigh at the screaming over the radio and head down to cargo to shoot some ruskies since apparently i am detective solosec yet again
Rolled 9! The barkeep, looking considerably sympathic, takes extra care while lighting your smoke. It actually goes well, and you suck in a lungful of cancer inducing products before sliding off the barstool and hightailing it to cargo. Upon arrival, you see the situation is dire. The quartermaster scans his ID and runs out of cargo, shouting at the top of his lungs. Running past, you look into cargo bay to see a body stuck against a mulebot, a long slice of shredded metal impaling the jumpsuit onto it. A few inches to the left and it would've killed whoever it was. Thinking quickly, you pull out your revolver and fire at the air alarm. The bullet snaps the lock off, but rebounds, hitting you in the leg. The bullet buries itself an inch deep and you cry in pain. It's not enough to stop you though. You turn up the vents to full pressure and don your internals. The cargo office begins to get very pressured very quickly, and your head starts to pound. Taking aim, you put a bullet through the window, and it immediately blows out, catapulting you into cargo bay. You grab at the instruments on the wall, like some sort of rockclimber, until you reach the body. You cuff him to your waist with 2 sets of handcuffs, and work your way back. Through something that could only be accurately described as a miracle, you manage to overcome both space wind and the rapidly growing bloodstain down your leg, and pull the frozen cold body to safety. A medic arrives quickly, and you feel woozy. You look down and realise just how much blood you've lost. You pass out, only for a medic to catch you. You'll be fine, right?
You're /probably/ going to wake up in medbay, what do?
ShadowDimentio wrote:Yell at the HoP over comms that I wasn't given botany access even though they said they gave it to me, and ask the AI to let me in. Also slip the botanist for ignoring me and being a rude dude.
Rolled 1! You yell, and yell, and yell, eventually the HoP tells you, in no uncertain words, to go fuck yourself. You huff, and PDA the AI. Seconds later, the doors slide open, the wonderful stench of botany hitting your nose. This however, does not last long, as you've no sooner planted your first banana seeds than an outraged botanist charges you, tossing hatchets. One catches you in arm, cutting deeply and you scream in agony. Another embeds in your chest, catching your breath. You go to shout to the AI only for your headset to be torn off and another blow stuck to your stomach.
You're being murdered by an angry botanist, what do?!
John_Oxford wrote:Before i order anything, i realize there is no "tactical" section, realize i can't order items that don't exist in the first place. So i sigh, and order ammo for the bulldog, a syndie med kit, and spend the rest of my points on C4. I take the autoinjector out of the medkit, stick it in my pocket, and put the entire medkit in my pack, i set the ammo in my backpack to be closest to my hands, and set the c4 into my backpack behind the ammo. Then proceed to pull the cigar and zippo out of my pocket, realizing my mistake from earlier as i stick the cigar in my mouth, and light the zippo in one smooth movement. (puffing it while idle)
Rolled 3! You attempt to order ammo for your bulldog, only for an actual bulldog animal to appear in front of you. You are utterly confused. No really, what the fuck syndicate? You hit the C4 button, spending the rest of your telecrystals. One block appears on the table in front of you. The rest appear on the floor. The dog promptly jumps dog and gobbles down all but one block. At least it's not a wussy dog.
You're pondering how good your cigar will smell when you reach for pocket to find it gone, as well as the dog. The dog ate your pocket. Infact, the dog is fucking gone. How does a dog just disappear in seconds. You hear a bark come from the toilets. That's one sneaky dog.
You're on your bar stool, looking throughly miserable, staring at your 2 C4 blocks. (One is covered in dog slobber.)
tuypo1 wrote:ran dom name - warden

arive on shuttle and ask what the curent security situation is while heading to my office call enginering to the armory to tear down the 2 walls above the autorifles, if succesfull give the enginer a frosted dounout as a reward and tell enginering to keep the plasteal. Raise the shutters in front of the autorifles so i can see the armory.

Gear up boxs of flashbangs and cableties and autorifle in backpack sec belt with handcuffs, stun baton,flash and pepperspray on belt seclight (on) on taser security gas mask, emergency gas tank and epeipherion in pocket id in pda.

Sit at my desk.
Rolled 19! You arrive in all your glory, clothes fitting well and hat adjusted for maximum robustness. You press the button for security radio and enquire about the current situation, only for a loud noise sounding suspicously like a hull breach to greet you. You shrug it off, and head to the brig. Luckily, you meet an engineer on the way there, and they fill your request for wall deconstruction without a qualm. You gear up, equipping yourself with enough gear to take down Centcomm themselves. Oddly, you find a new weapons case in the middle of the armoury, popping it open you find a brand new shiny pulse pistol with 10 shots. Thanks Centcomm!
You're sitting at the desk, admiring your new pulse pistol, geared to the teeth. What do?
srifenbyxp wrote:I didn't choose the bear life, the bear life chose me.

Start failing em arms around like a tornado.
Rolled 20!!! With a giant roar that sounds like metal shouting at itself, you spin in a circle, over and over. The chainsaws that make up your arms bash against the bars, showers of sparks flying everywhere. Luck is on your side, and some stray sparks hit a beaker of plasma, igniting it and causing an explosion. The xenobiology APC is utterly destroyed in the blast and your cage gate swings open like a baby's limp arm. The scientist in front of you pisses himself and faints.
You are a mighty bear with chainsaws for arms. You are free. What do?
Laz0rgrunt wrote:Attempt to collect myself and stand up, dusting myself off, and trying to discuss a viable plan with the crew.
Rolled 15! You stand up, cough curtly, and wipe yourself off. Putting on a grimset face and slamming your hands down, you gain the attention of what you're now assuming to be incomptent ops. One has some pizza stuck to their arm and another is sitting at the end of the bar looking like he might legitimately cry. You pull out your trusty notepad and pencil and begin scribbling down plans. It doesn't take long before multiple strategies have been formed and you have gained leadership. The ops seem largely interested in a stealth plan, although you might have some luck proposing something else if you wish to.
You're in the nuke op base, pride hurt but otherwise fine, you are helping your team plan. What do?

Please put your job title in further posts so I can just quote it.

CREW
Spoiler:
Slippy (ShadowDimentio) [Clown] - Inside botany, being murdered
Vlad Hunter (Screemonster) [Assistant] - In the docking bay, the room is rapidly decompressing. YOU ARE IN CRIT
Boris Pepper (Bluespace) [Assistant] - [DEAD] Suicided in the medbay
PHOENIX (DemonFiren) [AI] - AI core, currently observing its core {unchanged for 4 rounds}
Caleb Robinson (Wyzack) [Detective] - Passed out in front of cargo with a medic nearby and a body cuffed to you.
Verimonia Reyaga (Aliannera) [Medical Doctor] - On the floor by the cryo tubes. Covered in gibs
Jazmin Malcovich (Thunder11) [Assistant] - On the arrivals shuttle
Ran Dom Name (tuypo1) [Warden] - At his desk in the brig.

OPS
Spoiler:
Shannah Rader (Jazaen) [NukeOp] - You have a pizza slice on your arm and your embarrassed. At the syndicate bar
Thomas Laser (Laz0rgrunt) [NukeOp] - You are the Ops leader. You are currently suggesting a Stealth plan.
Bill Stat (John_Oxford) [NukeOp] - Has 2 C4 and a Dog.
OTHER
Spoiler:
Geist (srifenbyxp) [Bear] - Free Xenobiology, fully bear to the world.
I play Boris Pepper.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #122949

Take out a cleaner grenade, arm it, and run away from the botanist until the grenade pops and the botanist slips on the foam. When they slip, pick up their dropped hatchet and murder them for their hubris and autism.

YOU THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT DON'T YOU MOTHERFUCKER, BUT NOBODY ROBUSTS THIS CLOWN AND LIVES TO TELL THE TALE!
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
tuypo1

Post by tuypo1 » #122961

ran dom name-warden
check every room in the brig for hull breaches and broken lights including prisoner transfer.

get janitorial to fix any broken lights and engineering to fix any hull breaches then sit down at my desk.
John_Oxford
Github User

Post by John_Oxford » #122972

Bill Strat, the Nuclear Operative.

Blink. Blink alot, snap out of the pure "what the fuck just happened" trance i am currently in. Starting getting intently pissed off, pick up the two C4 bricks on the floor, put them into my backpack. pull out my trusty Syndicate cold steel combat knife, barge into the bathroom, and attempt to kill the dog, in the case that i successfully kill a bulldog with a knife, i cut its stomach open, pulling out the rest of my C4, my cigar, and my zippo. Proceed to make a hat out of the dogs skin. If all goes through, clean up the remains of the dog, clean myself off in the bathroom, stick the cigar in my mouth, and calmly light it, puffing it as i idle.

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

Jazaen
Byond Username: Jazaen

Post by Jazaen » #122987

Shannah Rader:
I try to ask gods what just happend and why syndicate made their uplinks out of paper-mâché while, again, listening to the station chatter trying to establish if there is a captain and/or AI present.
I advocate a stealthy approach, going loud only when returning to the shuttle or when there is no other option.
(Ohh, the dice gods under Bluespace hate ops :shock: )
I play:
SMAI-Reactivation (SybilAI)
SMAI-Revolutions (BagilAI)
: Endorsed by Poly, the Parrot! https://twitter.com/Poly_the_Parrot/sta ... 7588301825
Shannah Rader (Sybil geneticist)
Janette Hall (Bagil geneticist)
Also, I'm a Game Admin or something right now. You can tell me how I'm doing here
I seriously hope you don't make the same mistakes I have
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #123109

Jazmin Malcovich - Assistant - Go to the HoP's desk and nyaa at him adorable until given all access
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #123171

Will do rolls when more people respond.
I play Boris Pepper.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #123260

Get ready to whine in deadchat.
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #123275

Bluespace wrote: Please put your job title in further posts so I can just quote it.
Laaaaaaaaaa-zy
(Just copy past my previous spoiler and then change the endings, it helps to have a- you know what I'll just edit your post)
Also Dammmmmmmmmmn you harsh on your roll reading, but w/e. Guess i'll jump in the mix:

Name: Tacheto Bill
Job: Nuke OP

Order myself a emag, non slip shoes, adrenal implant and a cuff breaker implant if I have the TC's left.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Laz0rgrunt

Post by Laz0rgrunt » #123287

(Fiiinally, a good role!) Nod, stating that the plan will be to go undercover. Purchase 2tc cham suits and order my ops to take off their very suspicious boots and gloves. Order myself adrenals and a taser slug round.
DaemonBomb
Byond Username: Daemonbomb

Post by DaemonBomb » #123322

Name: Roze Armitage
Job: Chief Engineer
Arrive at the station, go to engineering and put on my mesons, insuls, and magboots. Then, go ahead and grab my gas mask and engineering holoprojector, and raid the vendors for an RCD. Once I'm suited up take a peek at the alarm consoles.
Roze Armitage/Sid Spades/GHEDE.loa
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #123338

Caleb Robinson, detective.

Wake up in med bay, thank the doc that presumably saved me, and head back to the bar for a drink and to catch the latest gossip
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
LdShade
Byond Username: LdShade

Post by LdShade » #123368

Keith Sammich - Assistant
Attempt to find a cardboard box or the 4 pieces of cardboard required to make one.
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #123574

I obtain a Steed of any caliber and ride him/it into the fray.
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #123604

ShadowDimentio wrote:Take out a cleaner grenade, arm it, and run away from the botanist until the grenade pops and the botanist slips on the foam. When they slip, pick up their dropped hatchet and murder them for their hubris and autism.

YOU THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT DON'T YOU MOTHERFUCKER, BUT NOBODY ROBUSTS THIS CLOWN AND LIVES TO TELL THE TALE!
Rolled 18! With your life flashing before your eyes, you find that final burst of strength to survive. Twisting your arm painfully, you pull a cleaner nade from your backpack and hold it up in front of the botanist. As the hatchet swings down, it slices open the nade, causing the pressure to escape directly into his direction. The burst knocks the botanist back so forcefully he slams into his seed machine and lays still, blood dripping down the front of the display panel. You just killed someone in less than a second, you are a dangerous clown. You quietly PDA the AI and leave hydroponics, trying not to drip too much blood anywhere. You watch from a nearby locker as 2 officers investigate the scene, and call the janitor over. He's stunned and arrested. You later learn he was executed for the murder of the botanist.
You're moderately injured and you're bleeding. You have murdered 1 person and caused the death of another. What do?
tuypo1 wrote:ran dom name-warden
check every room in the brig for hull breaches and broken lights including prisoner transfer.

get janitorial to fix any broken lights and engineering to fix any hull breaches then sit down at my desk.
Rolled 16! You carry your gear laden ass around the brig, dutifully checking for anything wrong. You notice a light out in the security office but no matter how hard you try, you can't reach the janitor.
Unfortunately, as you were checking out the brig, 2 officers dedicated to execute the janitor in your stead, because they didn't see you.
You sit back down at your desk after about 10 minutes of dutiful inspection. You're a little hungry. What do?
John_Oxford wrote:Bill Strat, the Nuclear Operative.

Blink. Blink alot, snap out of the pure "what the fuck just happened" trance i am currently in. Starting getting intently pissed off, pick up the two C4 bricks on the floor, put them into my backpack. pull out my trusty Syndicate cold steel combat knife, barge into the bathroom, and attempt to kill the dog, in the case that i successfully kill a bulldog with a knife, i cut its stomach open, pulling out the rest of my C4, my cigar, and my zippo. Proceed to make a hat out of the dogs skin. If all goes through, clean up the remains of the dog, clean myself off in the bathroom, stick the cigar in my mouth, and calmly light it, puffing it as i idle.
Rolled 20! You get mad. You get 200% mad. Grabbing your Syndicate Combat Knife you charge into the bathroom, scaring the living shit out of your fellow ops as you scream your war cry. You reach the bathroom and stop. The dog is looking at you. It knows your troubles. It knows your life. As you two link eyes your souls dance the dance of life for all eternity and you feel a connection that you will never feel again in life. Dramatic music plays in your head as you drop to your knees, eyes brimming with tears. Jimbo the bulldog runs forward and you embrace, best friends forever. You exit the bathroom a happy man. You could die today, with Jimbo by your side.
You also found a cigar and zippo in the bathroom. You light up and puff as you listen to your leader.
You have gained fiercely loyal attack dog!
Hold up, what's that in Jimbo's mouth? What the fu- His teeth are literally made of tiny energy swords.
You have gained incredibly fucking lethal fiercely loyal syndicate attack dog!
Jazaen wrote:Shannah Rader:
I try to ask gods what just happend and why syndicate made their uplinks out of paper-mâché while, again, listening to the station chatter trying to establish if there is a captain and/or AI present.
I advocate a stealthy approach, going loud only when returning to the shuttle or when there is no other option.
(Ohh, the dice gods under Bluespace hate ops :shock: )
Rolled 6! You scream internally at the gods, your troubles brewing up a storm in your thoughts. A booming voice sounds in your head... "Stop whining fag!" Perhaps if you'd put more thought into your prayers something would have come of it. Win some lose some.
You do however, listen intently to the station radio and manage to establish something about a death in hydroponics. Beyond that the signal is too scrambled. Maybe it'll be usefull though?
Turning back to the table, you advocate a stealth approach. Which earns you a slap from the leader. "Pay attention!" he barks, pretty annoyed with your apparent idle thoughts.
You have a slap mark on your face and you're feeling pretty depressed, but the plan is moving forward. What do?
Thunder11 wrote:Jazmin Malcovich - Assistant - Go to the HoP's desk and nyaa at him adorable until given all access
Rolled 2! You skip over to the HoP's desk and lean on the table, sticking out your tongue and twitching your immaculately groomed cat ears. He gives you a heartwarming smile back and asks for your ID. You pop it out of the PDA and hand it over, and he slides it into the computer. After a few moments, he pops it out, and hands it back to you.
You go to take it, and he pulls his hand back, chuckling. "Come and get it!" he says, nodding to his door, before his shutters slam shut, blowing cold air at you.
Grumbling, you head round to his door, and step inside. The door immediately slams shut, and you notice the cut camera and slightly open locker too late. A taser shot hits you and you drop like a rock. Within seconds you're cablecuffed to a chair with your headset broken on the floor.
The HoP begins stroking your ears. "Who's a pretty kitty?" he keeps repeating, licking his lips.
Oh dear.
What do?
Screemonster wrote:Get ready to whine in deadchat.
Rolled 15! You twitch. Which must mean you're alive. You open your eyes slowly, it hurts. Lots of people are around you and you're on a bed of some kind. You can't move too well though. "He's awake..." someone whispers, and you begin moving your body, performing a mental check of what's happening. This would've worked had you been able to feel anything, but alas, all you feel is a tingle, even though you are quite clearly moving your arms. You struggle, and push yourself upright. What greets you shocks you. Your skin and limbs are deathly white. As if all the heat in your bones is gone. You begin to hyperventilate, unable to feel anything, until a hypospray shot calms you down instantly. You look at the CMO, your eyes demanding explanation. "You were dead for 7 minutes. We did all we could but your nerve damage is too severe. On one hand, pain, shock, bleeding, will all be incredibly diminshed on you, but... so will everything else. You're going to have to get used to not being able to feel." You lay back, lucky to be alive, but mulling over the implications of what's happened...
You have gained nerve damage. Advantages: 90% resistance to pain, shock, and bleeding. Disadvantages: You look like a skeleton, you're slow, and you will never, ever, find a waifu.
peoplearestrange wrote: Name: Tacheto Bill
Job: Nuke OP

Order myself a emag, non slip shoes, adrenal implant and a cuff breaker implant if I have the TC's left.

Rolled 11!
Emerging from the operative cryochambers, you greet your fellow ops, slightly concerned at the state of them. You're given a half empty uplink and the broken bar stool, but it's better than nothing. You order an emag, and an adrenal implant, you don't have enough TC for the rest. You shoot up the implant, shivering at the feeling of nanites swarming around your bloodstream. Shortly before you feel violently sick. You rush to the bathroom and spend the next 10 minutes vomiting. Ah... not so good.
You rejoin your crew feeling exhausted. What do?
Laz0rgrunt wrote:(Fiiinally, a good role!) Nod, stating that the plan will be to go undercover. Purchase 2tc cham suits and order my ops to take off their very suspicious boots and gloves. Order myself adrenals and a taser slug round.
Rolled 10! You continue to point out details in the plan, going into basic depth about the job each member will have. You order up a few cham suits and bark at people to take off their gloves and boots. The gloves come off but Shannah refuses to take off her boots (something about embarassing socks), and Bill looks deeply unhappy about taking off his TACTICOOL gloves. You sigh and bring up your uplink, ordering a taser slug. In absolute "what can go wrong will go wrong" fashion, the taser slug immediately bursts, stunning you.
You're on the floor again. FUCK. This is becoming a habit of yours. Bill throws his gloves at you.
You gotta keep up your leadership. What do?
DaemonBomb wrote:Name: Roze Armitage
Job: Chief Engineer
Arrive at the station, go to engineering and put on my mesons, insuls, and magboots. Then, go ahead and grab my gas mask and engineering holoprojector, and raid the vendors for an RCD. Once I'm suited up take a peek at the alarm consoles.
Rolled 9! You arrive to the station with no issues, and beeline to engineering. Unfortunately, your locker is entirely missing and your windows are busted out. Godamn assistants. You do manage to grab a gas mask and a holoprojector, along with an RCD. (No ammo yet!). Sitting down at the alarm consoles you see the following...
Cameras
HoP office.

Atmospherics
Cargo.
Permabrig.

What do? (Sorry, this one wasn't very interesting.)
Wyzack wrote:Caleb Robinson, detective.

Wake up in med bay, thank the doc that presumably saved me, and head back to the bar for a drink and to catch the latest gossip

Rolled 20!
You wake up in medbay, your leg bandaged, your smokes refilled, in a comfy ass bed with some doctor's delight milkshake and a cake next to you with "Get well soon handsome!" written on it. Seems you're quite the hero. You take a quick look at your clothes and notice they're pressed and ironed, your gun polished and with a small present on top. Popping it open you find a state of the art auto-locking stun revolver with automatic battery inside. There's a note inside with "From Centcomm. Enjoy" written in hasty writing on it. A hot looking nurse comes in and gives you the standard discharge procedure, and you stride into the bar, only for the bartender to greet you with a free drink and a cheer of Hero!
You have 2 guns in your shoulder holsters, you're feeling amazing and you're a hero. What do?
LdShade wrote:Keith Sammich - Assistant
Attempt to find a cardboard box or the 4 pieces of cardboard required to make one.
Rolled 19! It's time to hunt. You duck and weave through maint and through janitor closets, grabing cardboard after cardboard, stacking them high in your backpack. Snatch snatch snatch you're a cardboard carrying machine. After a hot, sweaty adventure through a hidden maint shaft you take a look at your findings.
19 cardboard and a weirdly shaped parcel. You don't remember picking that up but oh well.
What do?
srifenbyxp wrote:I obtain a Steed of any caliber and ride him/it into the fray.
Rolled 5! You roar victorious, your shackles broken. Your first immediate thought is that of a steed. Surely a noble bear knight such as yourself must have a steed with which to ride into battle against all who would oppose you.
There are, however, no steeds nearby.
You sit on the scientist.
This is not very satisfying.
I play Boris Pepper.
DaemonBomb

Post by DaemonBomb » #123616

Roze Armitage, Chief Engineer.
Grumble to myself as I go to Atmosia. Give the place a quick visual pat down while I grab the Atmospherics hard suit and a canister of oxygen before running off to Cargo. When I get there, put on my internals, slip on the hardsuit, and whine at the AI until they open the door to cargo. If the AI lets me in, grab some of the metal off the Autolathe and stuff it in that RCD before attempting to repair the leak and refill the room.
(Also, it's fine, I didn't give you a lot to work with!)
Jazaen

Post by Jazaen » #123667

Shannah Rader:
Keep listening to the radio chatter, this time to establish presence of security. Head to the break room, and get the pAI, look at my fellow ops though wall to see if glasses have thermal vision (or anything else, for that matter)
I play:
: Endorsed by Poly, the Parrot! https://twitter.com/Poly_the_Parrot/sta ... 7588301825
Also, I'm a Game Admin or something right now. You can tell me how I'm doing here
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #123680

Caleb Robinson, detective

carouse with the bar patrons and bartender to find out the latest station goings ons, and ask over the sec radio if anyone has secured the spare ID and DAT FUKKEN DISK yet.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
John_Oxford
Github User

Post by John_Oxford » #123688

Grin the cheekiest of all grins, puff my cigar. See if i can get lucky and find that 1 TC to order a bulletproof vest for the pup that may or may not come with a dog-sized cigar
Bill looks deeply unhappy about taking off his TACTICOOL gloves.- Bill throws his gloves at you.
Contently stare at the Op Leader, a frightening, spine shivering stare. So much so, that it may strike fear into the very soul of the nuke ops leader.

[RESPONSE ACTIONS ABOVE]
[PRIMARY ACTION BELOW]

Sigh contently, make room in my backpack so Jimbo can fit inside, but still easily exit on his own. I also get all my gear together, in a tight, orderly arrangement, insurring its all well hidden and well accessable.

Take a seat at a non-broken barstool, listen to what everyone has to say as i puff my cigar, ominously.

I'm sure i can speak for the rest of the players, having a fixed roll schedule would be nice (Every 2-2 1/2 days?)

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #123698

Drone (298) - Maintenance drone. Activate on the derelict in the abandoned singularity room and try to get to the station with the teleporter nearby in space.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #123717

Slippy, Clown- Honk around victoriously. Then go tend to my bananas and plant some grapes and poppies for healing. Experiment on everything with the mutagen. While I wait, slip people who pass the window by throwing my peel at them.
Last edited by ShadowDimentio on Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #123724

Vlad Hunter, 2spooky cargotech

Well, that's... better than better than being dead, I guess.
Check to see if I have any of my stuff or whether some asshole looted it all.
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #123748

I channel my Bear Chi into the scientist transforming him into Half Man/Half Bear. I assumed if I roll high enough he can support my weight, maybe even shoot lasers from his mouth.

To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
tuypo1

Post by tuypo1 » #123759

ran dom name-warden

do i know about the execution if so order the body brought to cloning (nicely they did not know i was there no need to get mad)

if not eat a frosted dounut while checking high security areas on the cameras taking note of what is in the caps office for the detective. Use the request console to order some dounots from the kitchen normal priority.
Thunder11
In-Game Admin

Post by Thunder11 » #124075

Jazmin Malcovich - Assistant - Snip the cablecuffs with my claws and scratch the HoP to death
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #124316

Rolls are tonight.
I play Boris Pepper.
tuypo1

Post by tuypo1 » #124398

John_Oxford wrote:
I'm sure i can speak for the rest of the players, having a fixed roll schedule would be nice (Every 2-2 1/2 days?)
that seems excesive whats wrong with every 24 hours it avoids timezones fucking people over and keeps things moving.
Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #124403

I like to do as many rolls as once so I can tie people's rolls together.
I play Boris Pepper.
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #124604

Tacheto Bill - Nuke Op
Wipe my mouth of vomit and tell the crew to avoid the implants, must be a bad batch.
Re-colour my jumpsuit to grey and set my Agent ID to a generic Assistant name and set the job to assistant. Hide anything operative like in my backpack.
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #124679

DaemonBomb wrote:Roze Armitage, Chief Engineer.
Grumble to myself as I go to Atmosia. Give the place a quick visual pat down while I grab the Atmospherics hard suit and a canister of oxygen before running off to Cargo. When I get there, put on my internals, slip on the hardsuit, and whine at the AI until they open the door to cargo. If the AI lets me in, grab some of the metal off the Autolathe and stuff it in that RCD before attempting to repair the leak and refill the room.
(Also, it's fine, I didn't give you a lot to work with!)
Rolled 18! You grumble your way over to atmosia. Upon entry, a thick accented atmos tech greets you and proudly displays his bomb making chamber. He gives you a quick tour before handing you a pocket size airtank. "Pull ziptie on top and throw when in trouble my friend!"
You have recieved unstable single tank bomb!
You suit up in the atmospherics hardsuit and hightail to cargo. The AI is being nice today and lets you in promptly, and over the course of the next air you secure, repair, and refill cargo.
Even better, you welded the russian ship into cargo, so now cargo has an expanded cargo bay!
Go you.
Jazaen wrote:Shannah Rader:
Keep listening to the radio chatter, this time to establish presence of security. Head to the break room, and get the pAI, look at my fellow ops though wall to see if glasses have thermal vision (or anything else, for that matter)
Rolled 12! You turn your attention back to the radio. The signal is very weak, but you do manage to figure out there's a warden at least. You can't hear what he's saying though. Breaking off from the pack you waddle over to the break room and stuff the pAI in your pocket. Spinning round, you notice you can't see any darkness, but you can't see through walls. That's a shame. You head back and sit at the bar.
Wyzack wrote:Caleb Robinson, detective

carouse with the bar patrons and bartender to find out the latest station goings ons, and ask over the sec radio if anyone has secured the spare ID and DAT FUKKEN DISK yet.
Rolled 2! You attempt to "carouse" but nobody seems interested in talking, they're more interested in downing their 10th pint and killing themselves with alcohol poisoning. The bar is very rowdy and as you try to talk to a particularly large and fat scottish man, he roars and punches you in the face, breaking your nose.
You are sitting on the floor of the bar, blood streaming from your nose, as a large fat scottish man approaches you.
John_Oxford wrote:
Grin the cheekiest of all grins, puff my cigar. See if i can get lucky and find that 1 TC to order a bulletproof vest for the pup that may or may not come with a dog-sized cigar
Bill looks deeply unhappy about taking off his TACTICOOL gloves.- Bill throws his gloves at you.
Contently stare at the Op Leader, a frightening, spine shivering stare. So much so, that it may strike fear into the very soul of the nuke ops leader.

[RESPONSE ACTIONS ABOVE]
[PRIMARY ACTION BELOW]

Sigh contently, make room in my backpack so Jimbo can fit inside, but still easily exit on his own. I also get all my gear together, in a tight, orderly arrangement, insurring its all well hidden and well accessable.

Take a seat at a non-broken barstool, listen to what everyone has to say as i puff my cigar, ominously.

Rolled 11! You proudly select and display your cheekiest of grins, taking a drag on your cigar. You raid your uplink for crystals but you turn up nothing, that's a shame, Jimbo would look good in a vest.
As you chuck the gloves at the op leader, you give him your meanest stare. It doesn't do much. He stares you back down until you drop your eyes.
You make a little space in your backpack for Jimbo and he nestles in, barking once.
You sit down. Jimbo is a little heavy but he seems to enjoy sitting in your backpack.
Xhuis wrote:Drone (298) - Maintenance drone. Activate on the derelict in the abandoned singularity room and try to get to the station with the teleporter nearby in space.
Rolled 2! You try to activate. You fail. Bummer.
Try again?

I'll do more later.
I play Boris Pepper.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #124687

Caleb Robinson

Get to my feet, extend my ass-kicking baton with a flick of my wrist
"You done just fucked up"
Beat him into submission
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #124765

Drone (298), maintenance drone - whine in deadchat for a bit and then try to run through my routine again.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
Laz0rgrunt

Post by Laz0rgrunt » #124774

Thomas Laser

Get up off the floor, dust myself off, and try to salvage the taser slug for any intact shells. Then proceed to open the door for the Operatives to gear up. Pray to the gods for a wizard apprentice.
John_Oxford
Github User

Post by John_Oxford » #124830

Laz0rgrunt wrote:Thomas Laser

Get up off the floor, dust myself off, and try to salvage the taser slug for any intact shells. Then proceed to open the door for the Operatives to gear up. Pray to the gods for a wizard apprentice.

Bill Strat - Nuclear Operative

Rush to the locker containing the syndicate duffle bag, take the gear that i can't wear with a hardsuit off and put it into the duffle bag, pull the straps all the way out so that it hangs below my backpack when i wear it around my neck. Take out a bulldog from the locker and walk over to where the hardsuits are kept. Put on a hardsuit, set to travel mode, set my gear up to be space worthy.

Pray to the gods for a teleporter board, construct the teleporter, pick up a beacon off the table and strap it to my leg facing outwards, and program it to a specific channel. Run across the hall and pick up a radio headset for bimbo, take bimbo out of my backpack and explain to him that when i signal him over the radio, he's going to jump through the teleporter prepared for combat. Set bimbo on the floor, pet him and tell him he's a good dog.

Get all my shit together, buckle into a chair.

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

Jazaen

Post by Jazaen » #124857

Shannah Rader
I try to enable the pAI, or at least check for useful personality-independent programs on it.

You know wearing anything around your neck is a bad idea when someone might juuuuust pull it, right? SS13 isn't exactly safe
I play:
tuypo1

Post by tuypo1 » #124914

you know you can get a free teleporter board in under 2 minuites.

Pai programs that dont need a personality could be a good idea auctualy (maybe)
DaemonBomb

Post by DaemonBomb » #124937

Roze Armitage, Chief Engineer

Set my headset to command and inform the HoS that I'm coming to perma to check on an atmospherics alert. Also, inform him, the AI, and the Captain that my advanced hardsuit and personal locker were stolen, meaning the highly classified station blueprints may be in the hands of some turncoat. Request that the HoS launch an investigation and that the AI alert security if they see someone wearing a white hardsuit.

On my way to the brig, realize I hadn't checked if the Singularity Engine was operating. Ask an engineer to check on it over the Engineering Channel
LdShade
Byond Username: LdShade

Post by LdShade » #124957

Keith Sammich, Assistant.

Open the parcel while next to someone.
Last edited by LdShade on Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thunder11
In-Game Admin

Post by Thunder11 » #125241

Dead game
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
oranges wrote:
Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #125243

I wrote a 2.5k essay then did a scrapbook today so writing makes me vomit right now.
Sorry college is gay.
I play Boris Pepper.
tuypo1

Post by tuypo1 » #125328

what was the essay on can we see it.
Ezel
Byond Username: Improvedname

Post by Ezel » #125513

Name: Sans
Job: Assistent
Action: I call the gods cheesy
The future is horrible!
Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #125525

tuypo1 wrote:what was the essay on can we see it.
Social divisions in society.
And now i'm doing a review sheet with like 500 word response answers on why i'm a big guy.
I play Boris Pepper.
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #127236