GET DAT FUKKEN DISK 3: This time, it's BS

I cast magic missile at the darkness
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

GET DAT FUKKEN DISK 3: This time, it's BS

Post by peoplearestrange » #119105

Back once again!
The highly rated, never finished, game that everyone loves/hates.
GET DAT FUKKEN DISK

I.e:

Code: Select all

Nomi Dealen - Security - Load up grenades, ALL the grenades.
Rolls will be done on a d20 this time. Once every 24 hours, if you haven't put in a new command since your last one I'll assume you just idle wherever you are.

Crew/OPS List:
Spoiler:
Slippy (ShadowDimentio) [Clown]
Vlad Hunter (Screemonster) [Assistant]
Boris Pepper (Bluespace) [Assistant]
PHOENIX (DemonFiren) [AI]
Thunder11 (Thunder11) [Forum poster]
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Re: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK 3: This time, it's PAS(onel)

Post by ShadowDimentio » #119208

Name: Slippy
Job: Clown

Action: Talk HoP into giving me janitor and botany access, for totally not slip related things.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #119512

Name: Vlad Hunter
Job: Assistant

Action: load up with toolbelt, budget insulateds, and stunprod.
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #119515

Name: Boris Pepper
Action: Immediately table the nearest person.
I play Boris Pepper.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #119560

Name: PHOENIX
Job: AI
Action: Perform standard setup routine, from changing holopad, wall monitor and core displays to bolting everything I am permitted to bolt at roundstart. Maybe also :b for borgs.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #120259

That was the shortest game of get dat fukken disk yet. If PAS doesn't come back in the next couple of days I'll probably start doing rolls so we get somewhere.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #120350

I was going to do rolls, but after 3 days of only one reply I kinda gave up before it started.
I'll do the roles in a bit though if people are still interested.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #120354

ShadowDimentio wrote:Name: Slippy
Job: Clown
Action: Talk HoP into giving me janitor and botany access, for totally not slip related things.
17 - The HoP is in a good mood. In fact she actually lets out a small titter to one of your jokes. She gives you botany access and a couple more low level access as well.
Screemonster wrote:Name: Vlad Hunter
Action: load up with toolbelt, budget insulateds, and stunprod.
10 - You load up a standard brown toolbelt with basic maintenance gear, you can't find a multitool though. The budget insulted gloves feel tight but still fit and the stun prod you craft only has a standard battery. Should be good for 2 or 3 prods though.
Bluespace wrote:Name: Boris Pepper
Action: Immediately table the nearest person.
12 - You grab a passing Janitor and successfully table them. They're a lizardman so whilst you may have tabled them you feel it was a tad unsatisfying.
DemonFiren wrote:Name: PHOENIX
Job: AI
Action: Perform standard setup routine, from changing holopad, wall monitor and core displays to bolting everything I am permitted to bolt at roundstart. Maybe also :b for borgs.
11 - You make the standard VOXTEST announcement, ask people to turn on suit senors (which obviously is ignored), change your holopad to a floating head, bolt the high security tech area & gravity gen. You forget to ping your borgs and instead run a quick sudoku problem.
Thunder11 wrote:That was the shortest game of get dat fukken disk yet. If PAS doesn't come back in the next couple of days I'll probably start doing rolls so we get somewhere.
20 (Holy shit you got a nat20 for my joke role... dammit) - You post successfully. In fact, somehow the topic subject now appears to have changed to your own name. You bask in the forum sunshine. PAS even says good job and offers for you to take over the thread.

Good job, do you want to take over this thread?
Spoiler:
Slippy (ShadowDimentio) [Clown] - Just outside the HoP's office
Vlad Hunter (Screemonster) [Assistant] - In tool storage
Boris Pepper (Bluespace) [Assistant] - In the Bar
PHOENIX (DemonFiren) [AI] - AI core, currently observing its core
Thunder11 (Thunder11) [Forum poster] - TG13 Forums
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Thunder11
In-Game Admin

Re: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK 3: This time, it's THUNDER11 TIME!

Post by Thunder11 » #120374

Yeah, sure. At least if it's only one roll every day or two, it'll be a little easier on my sanity than the last one.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #120377

I don't really mind doing it, just wanted to write something funny for your roll :P
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Thunder11
In-Game Admin

Post by Thunder11 » #120378

Ah, alright, you keep going then, I'll be happy to take over if you lose interest or anything. Aaaanyway...

Thunder12345 - Player - Log into the server
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
oranges wrote:
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #120445

Proceed to roam the station in search of anyone wearing brown shoes.
Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #120449

Try to trick the barkeep into giving me his shotgun.
I play Boris Pepper.
Jazaen
Byond Username: Jazaen

Post by Jazaen » #120488

Name: Shannah Rader
Job: Syndicate Nuclear Operative
Action: Say "I never asked for this", pray for something to do while other ops are still appearing
I play:
SMAI-Reactivation (SybilAI)
SMAI-Revolutions (BagilAI)
: Endorsed by Poly, the Parrot! https://twitter.com/Poly_the_Parrot/sta ... 7588301825
Shannah Rader (Sybil geneticist)
Janette Hall (Bagil geneticist)
Also, I'm a Game Admin or something right now. You can tell me how I'm doing here
I seriously hope you don't make the same mistakes I have
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #120513

Go to the custodial closet and take everything I can.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Laz0rgrunt
Byond Username: Laz0r

Post by Laz0rgrunt » #120906

Name: Thomas Laser
Action: Cry internally because I'm likely going to die, order and XL pepperoni pizza for delivery to the base while waiting for other Operatives :newcop:
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #120954

Thunder11 wrote:Ah, alright, you keep going then, I'll be happy to take over if you lose interest or anything. Aaaanyway...
Thunder12345 - Player - Log into the server
User 2 - "Connection failed" No error message has been given, you retry but the simple error is the same. You scream at the screen "THIS IS BULLSHIT!" but the computer either can't hear you or its ignoring you. You can try logging in to IRC, post on the forums, or keep hammering retry.
Screemonster wrote:Proceed to roam the station in search of anyone wearing brown shoes.
Assistant 9 - You exit tool storage and turn left hoping to bump into some around the loop. Though the corridors seem strangely empty. A bepsky floats down the hallway drifting along its preplaned patrol towards cargo. A drone scutters to your right heading towards toolstorage. What do you wish to do?
Bluespace wrote:Try to trick the barkeep into giving me his shotgun.
Assistant 12 - You try to trick the barkeep into turning around saying "look a distraction!" in an attempt to steal his shotgun when is back is turned. However he is wise to this. But he enjoys the tom foolery and gives you a large shot glass full of strange liquid saying "here's another type of shotgun" he winks. Theres a reason he's not the clown. What do you wish to do?
Jazaen wrote:Name: Shannah Rader
Action: Say "I never asked for this", pray for something to do while other ops are still appearing
Nuke Op15 - You say "I never asked for this" and the gods give you a pair of cool looking shades. You try them on and the walls fade to ghost like apparitions. They appear to be xray specs. You hope that they have thermal vision too, but as you are alone you cannot see any other heat signatures.
You are now waiting for the other ops. You are still sitting at the bar on the syndicate outpost.
ShadowDimentio wrote:Go to the custodial closet and take everything I can.
Clown 17 - You go to the custodial closet and take pretty much everything. You fill your pack with 3 foam nades, 2 bear traps, 2 mice traps and a pair of galoshes. You don the purple cap on your head and are just about to leave with the mop and bucket when you notice a set of keys to the janicart. You grab them and hop on the back on the shiny purple janicart, the keys click and the driving console lights up as it comes silently to life. You feel like honking.
What next?
Laz0rgrunt wrote:Name: Thomas Laser
Action: Cry internally because I'm likely going to die, order and XL pepperoni pizza for delivery to the base while waiting for other Operatives :newcop:
Nuke Op 4 - You try to cry internally and end up forcing it, strain racks over your face, Shannah Rader turns to look at you and sees you straining. Its hard to tell their expression from under the shades, but its definitely one of confusion. They edge their bar stool away from you. You think about ordering a pizza to break the ice, but then you realise you at a secret location on an iceplanet. Probably shouldn't give it away to a pizzeria and definitely shouldn't break the ice.
What next?

CREW
Spoiler:
Slippy (ShadowDimentio) [Clown] - On a janicart in the janitorial closet
Vlad Hunter (Screemonster) [Assistant] - In the corridor loop near the bridge
Boris Pepper (Bluespace) [Assistant] - At the bar, with the bartender
PHOENIX (DemonFiren) [AI] - AI core, currently observing its core {unchanged for 1 round}
User (Thunder11) [Player] - At their desk
OPS
Spoiler:
Shannah Rader (Jazaen) [NukeOp] - At the syndicate bar, with some neat shades
Thomas Laser (Laz0rgrunt) [NukeOp] - Feeling like a fool at the syndicate bar.
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #120963

Empty hallways? Time to break into cargo and load up at the autolathe.
Or ask the HoP to be a cargotech if nobody's working there I guess.
Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #120970

Transfer the strange liquid into a portable container and store it safely in pocket.
Leave the bar and head to medbay, lean on the chemist desk and whisper in my most conspiratal voice: "Chief Engineer, Susan Hill, Whiskey Voda".
THEN WINK SUGGESTIVELY.
I play Boris Pepper.
John_Oxford
Github User
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

Post by John_Oxford » #120978

Name: Bill Stat
Job: Nuclear Operative
Action: Intently stare at the other operatives, and attempt to find a cigar and zippo somewhere on the god forsaken ice planet.
Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right
>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.
NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want
I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

Laz0rgrunt
Byond Username: Laz0r

Post by Laz0rgrunt » #121223

Thomas takes a deep breath and snaps out of it. He gears up in the locker room and hops over the table, assuming control of the team. He suggests a plan of an undercover assault, awaiting input from the other Operatives.
Jazaen

Post by Jazaen » #121232

Go get equipment from the locker, while staring at my fellow ops.
I play:
: Endorsed by Poly, the Parrot! https://twitter.com/Poly_the_Parrot/sta ... 7588301825
Also, I'm a Game Admin or something right now. You can tell me how I'm doing here
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #121235

Name: Caleb Robinson
Job: Detective
Action: Go to the bar to smoke cigarettes, drink whiskey and look cool in my noir suit.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #121277

Clown over to chemistry (while slipping everyone I pass with my spray bottle and banana) and ask for mutagen for botany and maybe some lube.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #121283

DO THE ROLLS OH MY GOD.
I play Boris Pepper.
John_Oxford
Github User

Post by John_Oxford » #121296

You could appoint multiple people to do rolls, so whoevers online can do it instead of waiting for one person to get on.

Just a thought.

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #121364

I have no ideal on whats going on but I like it .

Name: Geist
Job: Bear
Action: Chainsaw arms activate
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
Thunder11
In-Game Admin

Post by Thunder11 » #121605

Thunder12345 - Enraged Player - Continue spamming reconnect until it works
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
oranges wrote:
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #121789

(It's been a busy weekend/getting ready for the weekend)
Just as a FYI i'll roll separate commands as different rolls depending on whats going on, you'll see what I mean.

Screemonster wrote:Empty hallways? Time to break into cargo and load up at the autolathe.
Or ask the HoP to be a cargotech if nobody's working there I guess.
Assistant 14 - You begin to break into cargo, just as you start to probe wires in the airlock you hear a voice shout from behind you, "OI! WHAT THE HELL!?" Its the HoP, she looks kind of confused and beckons you to her window. "Why are you breaking into cargo?" she asks, you shrug, "Look if you want to have access just ask, we're short of cargo techs anyway and I'd rather have one of you bumbs actually doing something." She updates your ID and you enter cargo. You see a 50 stack of glass and sheet metal and load as much as you can into the autolathe.
What next?
Bluespace wrote:Transfer the strange liquid into a portable container and store it safely in pocket.
Leave the bar and head to medbay, lean on the chemist desk and whisper in my most conspiratal voice: "Chief Engineer, Susan Hill, Whiskey Voda".
THEN WINK SUGGESTIVELY.
Assistant 13 - You take out your Nanotrasen brand Thermos flask from your backpack and pour the liquid in, it hiss and a small amount of vapour is given off, it seems stable however. You leave the bar and head across the empty corridor into the medbay. As usual reception is empty, you notice the chemist behind their hatch, they seem to be mixing a couple of liquids looking slightly confused and irritated.
2 - You try to whisper to them in a conspiratorial voice "Chief Engineer, Susan Hill, Whiskey Voda", but your vocal chords jam and it comes out like a whiny teenager with their voice beginning to break. The chemist laughs out loud and as they wipe a tear from their eye they call for security into their headset. They're still sniggering whilst they calmly close their window hatch. In the distance you hear the electronic potty mouth of beebsky going full pelt down the corridor.
The medbay doors are closed, but bebsky is not yet in the medbay lobby. What do you do?
John_Oxford wrote:Name: Bill Stat
Job: Nuclear Operative
Action: Intently stare at the other operatives, and attempt to find a cigar and zippo somewhere on the god forsaken ice planet.
Nukeop 14 - You glare at the others. Shannah Rader turns away akwardly, Thomas Laser slumps even further down onto the stool, it looks like they might fall off... You get up from the bar and find a fresh cigar still in its wrapper on the table behind you. A zippo sits next to it, its not a box of matches but its better than a cheap lighter. You take both whilst muttering "How did I end up with these morons anyway...".
You have a cigar and lighter in your hands and are facing a table. What next?
Laz0rgrunt wrote:Thomas takes a deep breath and snaps out of it. He gears up in the locker room and hops over the table, assuming control of the team. He suggests a plan of an undercover assault, awaiting input from the other Operatives.
Nukeop 2 - You take a deep breath in an attempt to shake yourself out of it, but in doing so fall backward off the unbalanced chair Bill stat rubs their forehead muttering something and Shannaha Rader just snickers to themselves. You leave, limping, towards the locker room.
5 - You mostly suit up, You pick up a pistol, 1 clip, a belt. you try to hop over the bar gate, its barely wasit high, but you foot catches it and you fall on to the floor. You painfully turn on to your back and declare out loud "I'm assuming control of the team!" you don't even manage to finish the rest of your sentence before Shannaha bursts out laughing.
You are lying on the floor. What next?
Jazaen wrote:Go get equipment from the locker, while staring at my fellow ops.
Nukeop 14 - You wipe a tear from behind your glasses, still chuckling to yourself as you walk to the locker room. You gear up with everything from the locker. You pick up a pistol, 1 clip, a belt, a crowbar, a pair of N-Vision goggles.
You return to your bar stool and survey the room. What next?
Wyzack wrote:Name: Caleb Robinson
Job: Detective
Action: Go to the bar to smoke cigarettes, drink whiskey and look cool in my noir suit.
Dect 7 - You go to the bar and take out a slightly crumpled cigarette, you stuff it in your mouth and pat yourself down for a lighter but can't seem to find one. The bartender leans forward and lights it for you. You ask for a whisky, the bartender obliges, you take a sip without removing the cigarette from your mouth in an attempt to look smooth. The whiskey catches fire and you throw it over the bar. The bar tender calmly puts it out with a damp rag and asks "Trying to look suave huh? You can relax buddy, its a bar and its just you and me. I know the routine, so lets take it as read, want another whisky?"
You are at the bar, you left eyebrow is slightly singed and your cigarette is on the floor. What next?
ShadowDimentio wrote:Clown over to chemistry (while slipping everyone I pass with my spray bottle and banana) and ask for mutagen for botany and maybe some lube.
Clown 13 - You zoom down the corridors on the janicart, passing a random assistant you drop a nana moments before you pass them, slipping them. You honk the carts horn, its electronic and not quite as satisfying as you'd hoped for, but a honks a honk. You zoom pass a cursing bebsky on the way.
You arrive in the medbay lobby.
20 - You honk in the direction of chemist behind the glass. They open almost in hysterics as they slide open the panel "Can this day get any better!?" you ask for mutagen and the lube. They happily oblige in exchange for a good joke, they laugh, they actually laugh, in fact as they hand you over the bottle of lube they "accidently" touch your hand and wink...
You are uncomfortable in the medbay. What do?
srifenbyxp wrote:I have no ideal on whats going on but I like it .
Name: Geist
Job: Bear
Action: Chainsaw arms activate
Bear 2 - You attempt to start your chainsaw arms, you look down to the two starting handles on each of the chainsaw arms. Then you look at the ends of your arms, chainsaw blades. Then back at the starting handles. You call out into the air "RAWWWWARRRLERRR" as you realise you have no way to start them on your own. A scitentist outside the cage takes this as a sign you're getting restless and jabs you with a stun rod. You fall to the floor twitch.
You are in a cage twitching involuntary on the floor. Rawr?
Thunder11 wrote:Thunder12345 - Enraged Player - Continue spamming reconnect until it works
User 6 - You keep clicking retry connetion, the multiple clicks and annoying drop down boxes of beyong are a pain to navigate and you soon get fustrated. You get no where and wonder if maybe IRC might be a better long term solution.
Your options are the same as before. What do you want to do?

CREW
Spoiler:
Slippy (ShadowDimentio) [Clown] - In the Medbay lobby
Vlad Hunter (Screemonster) [Assistant] - In cargo bay, by the autolathe
Boris Pepper (Bluespace) [Assistant] - In the Medbay lobby
PHOENIX (DemonFiren) [AI] - AI core, currently observing its core {unchanged for 2 rounds}
Caleb Robinson (Wyzack) [Detective] - At the bar.
OPS
Spoiler:
Shannah Rader (Jazaen) [NukeOp] - At the syndicate bar, kitted up and ready to go.
Thomas Laser (Laz0rgrunt) [NukeOp] - On the floor behind the syndicate bar.
Bill Stat (John_Oxford) [NukeOp] - At a table in the syndicate bar, with a cigar.
OTHER
Spoiler:
User (Thunder11) [Player] - At their desk, their finger hurts.
Geist (srifenbyxp) [Bear] - In a cage in Xenobiology, on the floor twitching.
(This is getting surreal, but Im like it. Also, dammmmmn so many bad rolls for Laz0rgrunt)
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #121790

Immediately punch self in mouth to give self a split lip, then hammer on the medbay doors.
If medical staff answer in time, recieve treatment and hide from security in the cryotubes.
If they don't, claim the chemist attacked me and use my split lip as evidence.
I play Boris Pepper.
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #121796

OOOOHHHHYEAAAAAH WE CARGONIA NOW
Immediately order proper insulated gloves, empty the crate, hack the autolathe for an electropack, wire the now-empty insulated gloves crate, and leave it next to the window in plain sight of the corridor. Honk.
edit: get some cuffs out of the autolathe while I'm at it.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #121801

Huff, step on my dropped cigarette and search my pack for a coin to buy some Robust Golds
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
John_Oxford
Github User

Post by John_Oxford » #121805

I sigh intently, snuff the cigar out on the bar, and stick it in my pocket, along with the zippo. Then i look on my uplink and go to the "Tactical" section of the items, and spend all 20 points on extremely tactical gear, from weapons to sneaking suit.

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

Jazaen

Post by Jazaen » #121812

I set name and job on agent card, aiming for discrecy, while listening to radio channels.
I play:
Thunder11
In-Game Admin

Post by Thunder11 » #121854

Thunder12345 - Highly Enraged Player - Get on IRC and scream at MSO to fix shit
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
oranges wrote:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #121862

Tip my cap at the heroic chemist for contributing to my job and go to botany to start breeding potent bananas (myself, of course).
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #121954

I could always start the chainsaws by pulling them with my teeth, and arent bears immune to stun? Also because I was shocked that could had jump start the chainsaw arms. PROCEED TO RAWR

To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #121984

In real life a chainsaw would jam up as soon as you hit someone with it, from the guts and stuff. Then you would just be broken machinery arms bear, which is kind of sad. Unless of course you intend to use your powers for good and cut trees with them
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Xhagi
Byond Username: Aliannera

Post by Xhagi » #122017

Name: Verimonia Reyaga
Job: Catgirl Doctor
Action: Do usual medical set up, including grabbing some patches from the vendors and setting up cryo. Also grab the soap and a syringe gun with some morphine syringes for unruly patients.
Professional Catgirl and Gayboy Supreme.
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #122170

Bluespace wrote:Immediately punch self in mouth to give self a split lip, then hammer on the medbay doors.
If medical staff answer in time, recieve treatment and hide from security in the cryotubes.
If they don't, claim the chemist attacked me and use my split lip as evidence.
Assistant 20 - You punch yourself in the face, you loose a tooth and start to bleed. You turn to the medbay doors and before you can even approach them a Medical Cyborg rushes out. The borg seems almost paniced as it screams "HARM, HARM, HARM..." over and over whilst dragging you inside. You keep punch yourself in the face, each hit causes the borg to blare "HARM". It must be a recent convert... Thankfully, as it doesnt administer any chemcials and instead shoves you straight into a cyrotube. 'Genius' you think to yourself moments before your body chills and you blackout from the cyrostatus.
Hopefully this pans out. What next?
Screemonster wrote:OOOOHHHHYEAAAAAH WE CARGONIA NOW
Immediately order proper insulated gloves, empty the crate, hack the autolathe for an electropack, wire the now-empty insulated gloves crate, and leave it next to the window in plain sight of the corridor. Honk.
edit: get some cuffs out of the autolathe while I'm at it.
Cargo 1 - You walk to the ordering console, as you sit down you spill someones coffee which is sitting next to the console. You ignore it and carry on. You place the order and make your way to the docking bay, as you go to open the airlock a metal splinter in beds itself in your thumb. You inspect it carfully and think to yourself 'coffee, now a spliter? Can this day get any worse'. You carefully try to extract it, you've almost got it, but as your about to pull it out something catches your eye through the outer airlock window. Is... is that a Russian cargo ship? It looks like its coming in way too fa- The ship inpacts with the airlock the explosive decompression throws you across the room and launches two drunk as fuck Russians and a bear through the hull breach in their cargo ship. Everyone is stunned, air is escaping from the room rapidly and apparently yes the day can get worse.
You're going to have to act fast to avoid death.
Wyzack wrote:Huff, step on my dropped cigarette and search my pack for a coin to buy some Robust Golds
Detective 15 - You let out a deep sigh and squash the cigarette into a mushy heap on the floor. After a little rumaging you dig out a gold coin and silver coin. You walk to the nearby cigarette machine and insert the silver coin and press the button for Robust Golds. As they are push from their little spiral they manage to dislodge a pack of Robust reds on the way down. You're not a huge fan of them but to be honest a free pack is always welcome.
What next?
John_Oxford wrote:I sigh intently, snuff the cigar out on the bar, and stick it in my pocket, along with the zippo. Then i look on my uplink and go to the "Tactical" section of the items, and spend all 20 points on extremely tactical gear, from weapons to sneaking suit.
Nukeop 10 - You sigh and cough a little. You snuff the end of the cigar on the table, but wonder why you did this since it wasn't lit. You shrug and put it in your pocket with the Zippo. You take out your uplink and order [IM GOING TO HAVE TO LOOK THIS UP CAUSE I CAN'T REMEMBER WHATS UNDER THIS SECTION UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT. PM ME]
STANDBY
Jazaen wrote:I set name and job on agent card, aiming for discrecy, while listening to radio channels.
Nukeop 10 - You set your agent card to "Phil McShitler - Assistant" in the hopes that you'll blend into the crowd of space hobo's. You hear Vlad Hunter screaming over the radio, its mainly screams, but you can work out that theres probably a hull breach in cargo. You also hear the robotical vocal announcements of bebsky having lost its target around medbay. There some other idle chatter from the droves of assistants but not much else.
What next?
Thunder11 wrote:Thunder12345 - Highly Enraged Player - Get on IRC and scream at MSO to fix shit
User 14 - You log on to IRC and scream at MSO to "fix shit". Luckily MSO is actually on and not a dick. He checks a few things and suggests its probably the firewall and tells you it should be fixed now. You retry the sever once again and connect to the server this time.
You are logged on to the server, the background is some stupid meme, probably admin uploaded, the "Tintin" titlescreen BGM is playing merrily and the usual options are presented for you for the current round in progress.
What do?
ShadowDimentio wrote:Tip my cap at the heroic chemist for contributing to my job and go to botany to start breeding potent bananas (myself, of course).
Clwun 4 - You go to tip your hat but your innate clumsiness causes you to drop it, this time the chemist doesn't laugh, he's not a fan of physical humour apparently. You make your way to botany obviously its airlocks are closed and you don't have access. You smoosh your face into the window to look inside. The bontanist inside see's you but completely ignores you. You assume its because you haven't made a joke yet, its actually because your a clown and he's fed up of you fucking asking him for banana's.
Your face is smooshed on the airlock glass as comically as you can manage. What next?
srifenbyxp wrote:I could always start the chainsaws by pulling them with my teeth, and arent bears immune to stun? Also because I was shocked that could had jump start the chainsaw arms. PROCEED TO RAWR
Bear 18 - You remember that you're a bear and you don't need no stun in your life. You stare at the pull chords again, this time something clicks in your brain, you feel and idea come on, actually its an inteligence chip rebooting inside your scull from the jolt of electrical engrgy. Either way you suddenly grasb the concept of starting them with your jaws. You pull the rip chords and the armsaws roar into life, you rawr along in harmony with them. If you could understand hero poses you'd probably be standing in one right now, but instead you are hunched over a little bit from the saws weight. The scientist stumbles back from the cage at the sudden eruption of roars/rawrs.
You are in a cage, your arms feel buzzy.
Aliannera wrote:Name: Verimonia Reyaga
Job: Catgirl Doctor
Action: Do usual medical set up, including grabbing some patches from the vendors and setting up cryo. Also grab the soap and a syringe gun with some morphine syringes for unruly patients.
Medical 18 - You head to medical supplies, putting a full medkit, soap, syringe gun (loaded with morphine) into a medical dufflebag. You also grab a medical hud and sling the portable de-frib on your back for good measure. You have a feeling it might be one of those days... You go to setup cyro, you notice is mostly setup except for the stupid cyborg has yet to put the cyrodoxin in and theres someone already inside. You insert the beaker into the hatch and check the patients vitals. The little damage they have is now healing. You can't make out their face though.
What next?

CREW
Spoiler:
Slippy (ShadowDimentio) [Clown] - Outside botany
Vlad Hunter (Screemonster) [Assistant] - In the docking bay, against a wall, the room is decompressing
Boris Pepper (Bluespace) [Assistant] - In a cryotube
PHOENIX (DemonFiren) [AI] - AI core, currently observing its core {unchanged for 3 rounds}
Caleb Robinson (Wyzack) [Detective] - In the bar by the cigarette machine.
Verimonia Reyaga (Aliannera) [Medical Doctor] - By the cryo tubes. Ready to medi
OPS
Spoiler:
Shannah Rader (Jazaen) [NukeOp] - Listening to the radio, wearing a fake assistant ID.
Thomas Laser (Laz0rgrunt) [NukeOp] - On the floor behind the syndicate bar {unchanged for 1 round}
Bill Stat (John_Oxford) [NukeOp] - Buying equipment.
OTHER
Spoiler:
User (Thunder11) [Player] - Finally logged on to the server. At the title screen.
Geist (srifenbyxp) [Bear] - In a cage in Xenobiology, bear arms a'reving
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Thunder11
In-Game Admin

Post by Thunder11 » #122172

Thunder12345 - Player - Attempt to join the game as Jazmin Malcovich, the Assistant
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
oranges wrote:
Xhagi
Byond Username: Aliannera

Post by Xhagi » #122198

I drop the soap in front of the cryo tube, open the one with the person in it, then drag them into it.

Afterwards I take them to the sleeper and inject them with healing drugs instead before I go back to waiting for patients.
Professional Catgirl and Gayboy Supreme.
Jazaen

Post by Jazaen » #122201

I check the uplink for anything new, since some time has passed since I, um, was employed by the Syndicate, all this while still listening to the radio.
I play:
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #122250

Shit shit shit. Internals on, scream ;HELP CARGO and bolt for the warehouse.
Spoiler:
rolemaster/10 critfail would die in childbirth while rolling a character again xD
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #122251

Pull out a smoke and ask the barkeep for another light, sigh at the screaming over the radio and head down to cargo to shoot some ruskies since apparently i am detective solosec yet again
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #122261

Yell at the HoP over comms that I wasn't given botany access even though they said they gave it to me, and ask the AI to let me in. Also slip the botanist for ignoring me and being a rude dude.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
John_Oxford
Github User

Post by John_Oxford » #122298

Before i order anything, i realize there is no "tactical" section, realize i can't order items that don't exist in the first place. So i sigh, and order ammo for the bulldog, a syndie med kit, and spend the rest of my points on C4. I take the autoinjector out of the medkit, stick it in my pocket, and put the entire medkit in my pack, i set the ammo in my backpack to be closest to my hands, and set the c4 into my backpack behind the ammo. Then proceed to pull the cigar and zippo out of my pocket, realizing my mistake from earlier as i stick the cigar in my mouth, and light the zippo in one smooth movement. (puffing it while idle)

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

tuypo1
Byond Username: Tuypo1

Post by tuypo1 » #122414

ran dom name - warden

arive on shuttle and ask what the curent security situation is while heading to my office call enginering to the armory to tear down the 2 walls above the autorifles, if succesfull give the enginer a frosted dounout as a reward and tell enginering to keep the plasteal. Raise the shutters in front of the autorifles so i can see the armory.

Gear up boxs of flashbangs and cableties and autorifle in backpack sec belt with handcuffs, stun baton,flash and pepperspray on belt seclight (on) on taser security gas mask, emergency gas tank and epeipherion in pocket id in pda.

Sit at my desk.
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #122493

I didn't choose the bear life, the bear life chose me.

Start failing em arms around like a tornado.
Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #122517

After getting out of the sleeper, rub face to ensure I look pretty again.
Begin reckless looting of medbay to secure healing items.
Attempt to slap catgirl doctor on arse too.
I play Boris Pepper.