Total votes: 279

iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Greyshirt's Log

Post by iamgoofball » #8148

MrStonedOne wrote:Graytide's log:

It's been over 5 hours since the server, as I have learned it's called, went down. I can almost remember it like it was yesterminute. The horrors as those words flashed by, "connection to server lost, reconnecting in 10 seconds", looking around, at my world, from the outside, from this strange computer in front of me.

"Where am i, what am i, is this the clowns doing?"

I wondered as I attempted to ascertain this strange new world I found myself thrust into. I learned about rent, I learned about homelessness, I learned about a place where gravity wasn't generated, but naturally occurring, where flour in the microwave doesn't really net you much, where walls were so weak even unrobust scrubs could punch through them.

These may sound like the ramblings of an insane man who's gone mad to you, and at this point, I can't say I'd blame you, but to me, this has been my reality for the past five hours.

I still don't understand this world. I can't fathom why they measure brig times in months and years not minutes and seconds, or why I haven't seen a clown all day, or how the fuck to work this microwave. Do these doors even have wires? i wondered. Does the clown even exist? Was he just a figment of my imagination? Am I dreaming? Will I wake up soon? or did i do that five hours ago?

All I know is, I hope I wake up soon.
Greytide's Log Entry 2:

It's been a day since my last entry. After this god damned microwave finally started working, it made a massive mess instead of making chili like it's supposed to, when I put a slab of raw meat, a whole tomato, and a whole chili into it. The recipe book says that's how you do it. I just don't understand why it isn't working.

I decided to grow my own food, and so I grabbed a shovel from my closet and went through one of the weird wireless doors. I didn't have to hack it to get through, for some reason. When I passed through the alien airlock, I found myself in an area with lots of grass, and trees. This was very unnatural, so I quickly dug up as much dirt as I could and dumped it in a pile in the kitchen. I dumped a can of water onto it, finishing my botany tray. Now I had to go get seeds.

I grabbed a packet of banana seeds I had stored nearby the "computer", as it is called, and dumped the pack of seeds into the tray. I will now wait to harvest.

Greytide's Log Entry 3:

It's been 5 hours since the last entry. Jesus fucking christ, the god damn botany tray must be bugged. The seeds aren't growing at all! I'll just survive on vending machine food instead. There's one nearby that I can use, but it is in the weird and unusual "outside". I will venture forth to aquire it, armed with my toolbox I found in a closet.

Greytide's Log Entry 4:

When I arrived at the vending machine, I found that it was demanding money! Nanotrasen doesn't pay me money! What does it think I am?

I smash the glass with my trusty toolbox, and grab all the candy and snacks I can fit in my backpack and pockets. For some reason, the backpacks in this place can hold a hell of a lot more shit in them.

I arrived back at my house with the candy bars intact and ready for eating. I will survive on these until I can return to the station.

Greytide's Log Entry 5:

It's been 5 days since the dreaded words appeared on the screen, and a man showed up at the wireless airlock. He was demanding that I pay him money, or that he would tell the "police" that I was not paying my rent. I have no idea what a "police" is, so I told him to fuck off. He tried to force his way in through the airlock, pushing me in the process. He pushed me, so I escalated the conflict by toolboxing his head in. Blood splattered on the wall and he was down. I thought I had scored a lucky stun. I stripped him of his clothing and items, took anything of value, and proceeded to robust him until he stopped breathing.

I found a gun on him, with some ammunition, so I should be able to defend myself if Security shows up at the airlock for what I did to the vending machine.

Greytide's Log Entry 6:

It's been 10 days since the fateful day of the words showing up.

A crowd of weird loud boxes with wheels and engines are outside my house. They have red and blue lights on them, flashing. There is a bunch of men with guns outside my house. My gun is loaded, and I'm ready to robust the fuck out of the-

In the home...

Officer Jenkins tased the man he saw writing at the desk. The man shrugged it off somehow, grabbing a bloody toolbox and a pistol from his side. He took two shots, hitting Jenkins's apprenticed cop in the arm, putting him on the ground in pain. Jenkins panicked, and took two shots at the man with his own sidearm. The first hit the head, the second hit the groin. The man fell to the ground, dead.

Jenkins explored the house, reading through the logbook the man was writing in, trying to avoid piles of sharp glass shards put down as traps, from what the police could tell. What was "Nanotrasen"? Who is this "Clown" person? Why was the dead man wearing a shit-and-piss-stained grey union suit?

He found a pile of dirt mixed with blood, and the corpse of the reported missing rent collector. There were some seeds mixed in with the dirt, and the floor nearby was covered in water.

He found the computer, finally, and saw on it a video game playing. The title of the window was "Space Station 13".

POLICE'S LOG & CORONER'S REPORT:

Victim found dead from multiple blows to the head w/ a blue toolbox.

Suspect found alive and armed, suspect retaliated with hostile force, shooting Officer Dalen in the arm.
Officer Dalen's status is KIA, due to bleeding out from the gunshots.

Suspect's name is unknown. House appeared to belong to an elderly woman who was found dead in the attic.

The stolen goods from the vending machine outside the nearby park were found nearby the computer.

The computer has been confiscated, pending investigation on what "Nanotrasen" is, or what the man meant by "Station".

Officer Jenkins proposes a theory that the Suspect had thought that the video game the Suspect was playing, "Space Station 13", was actually real life, and went insane trying to perform actions in the game, in real life.
Cheridan
Byond Username: Cheridan

Re: Greyshirt's Log

Post by Cheridan » #8149

>banana seeds

0/10 would not steal from bookstore and use as kindling
/tg/station spriter, admin, and headcoder. Feel free to contact me via PM with questions, concerns, or requests.
AseaHeru
Rarely plays

Post by AseaHeru » #8355

And this is why you roleplay.
So you are driven slightly less insane when you go insane.
I am located here, lurking in your posts, leaving piles of transparent wordings and being confused. Oh, I also try to map...

This, this is an example of what I leave for you.
Also, these days I mostly play Ursit McStation, mostly because I like roleplay.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #432563

rip
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #433053

oranges wrote:rip
bman
Github User
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

Post by bman » #433370

this isnt right
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #452338

Shadowweeb walks in.

Shadowweeb: ZA WARUDO TOKI WO TOMARE

Now time is stop. Insert coin to continue??
► Show Spoiler