Toxins 4 Lyfe

I cast magic missile at the darkness
yackemflam
Byond Username: Yackemflam

Toxins 4 Lyfe

Post by yackemflam » #169425

Toxins Scientist Log Entry 1:
It's been 10 hours since I got banned. Fucking admins took the clowns side over me. The clown came at me with a banana. What am I supposed to do? Bend over and take it?

'You are banned from this server, reason: 'Blew a hole the size of his ego with a TTV as a non-antag. Appeal on the forums in two weeks.' Fuck admins.

I'm hungry. I should find something to eat to stop this slowdown. Since when does hunger hurts your torso?
NSFW:
I will admit I was laughing pretty hard during your skit in the boxing ring. - seagrimr
Spoiler:
Playing on the server isn't something you're entitled to. There's an extremely small level of responsibiliy on your part to play hhundreds of hours of a free game run by fuckheads. - Stickymayhem
A retards guide on how to make a maxcap bomb in toxins.
NSFW:
You`ll need:
1-6 Plasma tanks 1-6 Oxygen tanks
1-6 tank transfer valve
2 Plasma canister
2 Oxygen canister
1 Yellow (empty) canister
Wrench
Toxins lab access
Science testing lab access

Grab a oxygen tank and a plasma tank and bring them to the testing lab.
Super cool the Oxygen and superheat the Plasma.

Clean out the oxygen and plasma tanks with a filter/pump.

Then you wrench and unwrench the plasma and oxygen tanks in toxins. It`s important tha you do it one at a time. Try to get a 85%plasma and 15% oxygen mix.

Once you have a good burn mix, pump the mix into the burn chamber and light it on fire. Wait 10 seconds for it to heat up and pump it into a yellow (empty) canister.

Quickly set the kpa output to 163 kpa and fill the tanks with the burn mix.

Take the oxygen tanks and fill it up with a 613kpa worth of oxygen FIRST then fill the rest with plasma, you should get well over 2000kpa in the end.

With the new atmos system you should wait 5-10 minutes for you tanks to bake.

Take a tank transfer valve, add a oxygen tank and a plasma tank to it. You should have a maxcap bomb. Have fun blowing up the station mining!
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Re: Toxins 4 Lyfe

Post by Zilenan91 » #169427

Is this real or
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
yackemflam

Post by yackemflam » #169428

Toxins Scientist Log Entry 2:

It's been 2 hours since the last log
I've found that this station is big, REALLY big.
It has a commons, a kitchen, a 1 man bedroom, a shower room MIXED IN with a toilet room (one man each). All of that JUST for me as I've found out from my neighbor. I feel like a comdom.

It feels good.

Am I in perma? Fucking shitcurity.

I've found out that junk food was nerfed, again. It took me like 3 minutes to eat a single BAG of chips. After all of that wait time, I was STILL hungry. and I ate like 6 bags. Botany gets a thumbs up though. I ate just one and got pretty full pretty quick.

Maybe I should explore past my own dorms.
NSFW:
I will admit I was laughing pretty hard during your skit in the boxing ring. - seagrimr
Spoiler:
Playing on the server isn't something you're entitled to. There's an extremely small level of responsibiliy on your part to play hhundreds of hours of a free game run by fuckheads. - Stickymayhem
NSFW:
You`ll need:
1-6 tank transfer valve
2 Plasma canister
2 Oxygen canister
Wrench
Toxins lab access

Then you wrench and unwrench the plasma and oxygen tanks in toxins. It`s important tha you do it one at a time. Try to get a 85%plasma and 15% oxygen mix.

Once you have a good burn mix, pump the mix into the burn chamber and light it on fire. Wait 10 seconds for it to heat up and pump it into a yellow (empty) canister.

Take the oxygen tanks and fill it up with a 613kpa worth of oxygen FIRST then fill the rest with plasma, you should get well over 2000kpa in the end.

Take a tank transfer valve, add a oxygen tank and a plasma tank to it. You should have a maxcap bomb. Have fun blowing up the station mining!
yackemflam

Post by yackemflam » #169430

Toxins Scientist Log Entry 3:

What, the fuck. I was preparing to leave my room until I was out cold.

It's been 12 hours since the last log.

Why did I pass out? Did someone sleep toxin me?

Maybe there's a ninja? I gotta get out of here.
NSFW:
Spoiler:
NSFW:
You`ll need:
1-6 tank transfer valve
2 Plasma canister
2 Oxygen canister
Wrench
Toxins lab access

yackemflam

Post by yackemflam » #169432

Toxins Scientist Log Entry 4:

It's been 1 hour since I've left my room.

I found the shittiest toolbox possible.

All it had was a wrench, a screwdriver, a wirecutter, wires, and other useless shit. How am I supposed to tear down walls with this shit? It was better than going naked though.

After I packed everything in my backpack. I went to my neighbor to see what he had that I could steal.

He was not happy about me breaking in.

He was screaming to leave his 'Home' and threaten to call the 'cops' on me. I was about to leave until he pulled a revolver on me.

I toolboxed his head until he was a bloody mess.

No bwoinks, valid as hell.
NSFW:
Spoiler:
NSFW:
You`ll need:
1-6 tank transfer valve
2 Plasma canister
2 Oxygen canister
Wrench
Toxins lab access

yackemflam

Post by yackemflam » #169443

Toxins Scientist Log Entry 4:

It's been 2 hours since I've killed that valid.

Holy Honkmother, this guy was valid as hell.

He didn't just have a .357 revolver.

He had a syndicate armory.

Revolvers, stetchkins, autorifles, the whole lot. I looted that shit, maybe I can put that into illegal tech for RnD.

Maybe I should call out for ops?
NSFW:
Spoiler:
NSFW:
You`ll need:
1-6 tank transfer valve
2 Plasma canister
2 Oxygen canister
Wrench
Toxins lab access

yackemflam

Post by yackemflam » #169447

Toxins Scientist Log Entry 5:

It's been 3 days since I left my room.

I learned a lot of things.

Turns out you can make bombs without plasma.

Turns out that there is no bomb cap.

Turns out they are stupid easy to make and a grayshit can make them anytime they want.

There's a group dedicated to blowing shit up.

They call themselves ISIS.

I think they work for the syndicate.

All they do is blow shit up and shoot people.

They also like to scream 'Aloha Snackbar'.

I know who my friends are.

I know what I'm doing soon.
NSFW:
Spoiler:
NSFW:
You`ll need:
1-6 tank transfer valve
2 Plasma canister
2 Oxygen canister
Wrench
Toxins lab access

yackemflam

Post by yackemflam » #169451

Box News Channel 11

30 dead and 50 wounded in a chemical explosion today down here at a New York City this morning, when a crazed gun man blew up a local coffee shop.

The NYPD says that the perp was a man in his mid 20's, has a beard. And screamed out words that only makes sense in a cult video game, 'Space Station 13'.

It was said to be favored by the famous pedophile group, 4chan. He was also believed to be part of ISIS as he screamed out 'Allah Akbar'.

More at Jane. Jane?

Hi, I'm here down at the police tape as the locals are barred off from the site. Everyone is required to wear a hazard suit behind these heavily guarded tapes.

They say that terrorist was trying to jump over a counter in a starbucks and the employees ran. When a brave officer tried to stop him, the perpetrator gunned him down.

He ran off from the scene and was intercepted by the officers partner. A shootout proceeds as the officer ran for cover, as the gunman fired wildly and ran in random direction.

When backup came along the gunman was eventually hit. Before the police can stop him, he pulled out a device from his pocket and yelled out 'Allah Snackbar' and exploded.

Here's a video footage from a innocent bystander who was caught within the blast.

I DID NOTHING WRONG, THE SEC PULLED A TASER ON ME! *gunfire* It was self defence! *fires back* I was bringing the bombs to mining! *A shit ton of gunfire* Fuck this, Aloha Snackbar! *boom*
Last edited by yackemflam on Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
NSFW:
Spoiler:
NSFW:
You`ll need:
1-6 tank transfer valve
2 Plasma canister
2 Oxygen canister
Wrench
Toxins lab access

TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #169454

You doin' okay man?
yackemflam

Post by yackemflam » #169455

TechnoAlchemist wrote:You doin' okay man?
I see two questions.

Either asking if my head is on right, which it is.

Or if I died from the lack of posting, which I haven't, I'm working since it's 2pm here.
NSFW:
Spoiler:
NSFW:
You`ll need:
1-6 tank transfer valve
2 Plasma canister
2 Oxygen canister
Wrench
Toxins lab access

Aloraydrel
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #169543

Is this some type of encrypted text?
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #169546

Are you going to hurt people?
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #169565

my name is not important
yackemflam

Post by yackemflam » #169713

You guys are alright. Don't go to okinawa tomorrow :^)
NSFW:
Spoiler:
NSFW:
You`ll need:
1-6 tank transfer valve
2 Plasma canister
2 Oxygen canister
Wrench
Toxins lab access

Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #172049

Did he died?
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #172166

this shit is about as ill as a new madvillian album imo
crack is whack but smacks got your back
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #172187

I'm confused and terrified.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Carrot
Byond Username: Stale Meme

Post by Carrot » #178393

spooky shit,man
everything you just fuckin said was insane
Spoiler:
>implying memes are real
Zayla Rogers - HoP
im a basil loyalist
The Ultimate Chimera
Byond Username: The Ultimate Chimera

Post by The Ultimate Chimera » #178936

Ripperoni?
Your sins are not to be forgiven. Pain and regrets are waiting for you.