Dawn Of World - Welcome to Fuckland

I cast magic missile at the darkness
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Dawn Of World - Welcome to Fuckland

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #210671

So, Jazaen, me, TheWiznard, and AlmightyFuzz played a game on roll20 called "Dawn Of Worlds", where you play as gods during the creation of a world. At the end of the game, you get a fantasy world background, too. good fun.

Highlights:
It took quite a while to get started.

We began with a map much like this:

And after about 3 hours of creations, terraforming, avatars, and arguments about whether bipedal hedgehogs were a valid race, we got this

We left off on the brink of opening a portal to hell and ending the 1st of the three ages in Dawn of Worlds.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: ↑Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•
Not-Dorsidarf

Re: Dawn Of World - Welcome to Fuckland

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #211876

We nuked the elves
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: ↑Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•
Alipheese
Byond Username: Daturix
Github Username: Daturix

Post by Alipheese » #211891

Seems fun, god those doodles remind me of my group.

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal
Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
Not-Dorsidarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #212065

I also made this for it: