I cast magic missile at the darkness
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Re: Official Imperial Recruitment Thread

Post by ShadowDimentio » #280709

Bottom post of the previous page:

Saturday evening works
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #280749

If you guys can wrangle up enough players just do a session without me, I won't be able to do weekends for the foreseeable future.
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #280961

If galvatron and owegn come on up we could do it.

Unless I'm forgetting someone besides sawrge.
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
Owegno
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Owegno

Post by Owegno » #280962

I can do pretty much whatever.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #281011

I would be able to do tonight but wouldnt be able to start till around 8 est due to family obligations
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
D&B

Post by D&B » #281020

Ja 8 is fine for me
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #281664

We're never going to have the last session
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
D&B

Post by D&B » #282435

So are we finishing this or naw
Spoiler:
fuck you
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #282874

GM you need to organize a final sesh, I really want to see this through.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #283312

Alright lads, does tomorrow at 6pm EST work for anyone? I do not expect it to be a terribly long session
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #283316

I can make it work
D&B

Post by D&B » #283326

im on with it
Spoiler:
fuck you
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #283378

I have a game shortly after that but I BELIEVE
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #283379

I can possibly push it forward an hour to 5pm but it largely depends on how quickly i am done work
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #283490

I got shafted by work all this weekend so feel free to use me as a NPC
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #283517

I don't mind powering through because i sorta dont want to let it fester any longer but are you sure you don't mind us wrapping it up without you?
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #283544

go for it
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
Owegno
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Owegno

Post by Owegno » #283639

I should be able to make it.
MrEousTranger
Byond Username: Mr.EousTranger

Post by MrEousTranger » #283758

What is this meme
Its just 4 pages of people trying to make a schedule that fits for all of them then failing horribly. :popcorn:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #283770

Not really, we have put many hours into this game by now and are slated to actually finish the game this evening. And this is with a party of 8 from all over the world
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #283806

Due to circumstances beyond my control i will not be able to start until 6 30 (an hour from now). See you all then!
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #283933

We ended with a bang, where our deaths and thousands of others was the "good" ending because in our sacrifice the enemy got annihilated and the planet survived. That's Warhammer!
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
D&B

Post by D&B » #283934

At least we stopped the Exterminatus.
Spoiler:
fuck you
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #283950

More specifically, you prevented a virulent Nurgle warp-plauge from being spread throughout an entire civilized world. And I dont think thousands died, maybe close to one thousand. Most of them were combatants and little less than half were traitors.

The party stopped the launch of the plauge missile by closing the missile silo door override and defending the console from all comers, including a massive hulking deamon of Nurgle. The missile hit the silo cover and exploded. Here is the Epilogue again

"The warhead that was attempting to launch carried only a small explosive payload, and was intended for detonation high in the planet’s atmosphere to spread its deadly cargo near-globally. Instead, it created a violent chain reaction with the rest of the base’s warhead stockpile as it collided with the missile silo cover that by your efforts remained closed. The resulting explosion consumed an area of nearly a square kilometer, immolating the base, the Severan forces stationed there and most of the attackers. Kiavus 60th 4th and 5th company took 98% casualties in the assault, and command deemed it a “Catastrophic failure”. Overall the engagement was barely a footnote in the global records of the conflict, and Inquisitor Caspiel Rex was never mentioned as having been there at all.

Two weeks after that fateful engagement the Inquisitor was back on his flagship and off to another system beyond the Calixis sector. That night he interred eight new names into his book of Martyrs, a document that no other soul would ever lay eyes on.

Fifteen years later a Cadian general received praise and commendations for securing the Kalin system, and what remained of the 60 Minuters was shipped off to some other hellhole to die in usual fashion. The Severan Sucession continued to ravage the sector as the orks and eldar ran rampant. In the grim darkness of the 41st millennium there is Only War."

Notable highlights of the session include Sharah Brooks surviving a very nearly lethal chaos spell to the chest including bloodloss, the fearless comissar Flavanius getting a critical success to resist the horrible visage of the deamon, Torke Marne taking a dose of Spook on the brink of death, breathing fire and then dying when his psychic phenomenon slammed him into the ground and Pax "Skullfucker" Gratham dying by getting a horrible plauge infection and then literally puking acid bile all over a Severan soldier until he died. Shout out to Jason for being the one to actually stop the damn missile launch, Donatello Versus for dying in a hail of gunfire like a hero and Roland for finally getting to use that shotgun.

Game was real fun. /tg/ curse be damned, we did it!
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #283956

Damned Cadians getting all the glory

They be secret heretics! The whole lot of them!
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #283961

Yeah it's funny that I in my usual fashion of being half-right about things correctly concluded that closing the silo was the wisest action to make, either ending in everyone living as we stopped the launch, or only us dying as the door would seal the explosion.

I just hate these sorts of endings. Don't like dying, y'know? I was hoping that the mission was going to end with us saving the day against absolutely all odds, officially reporting that we perished in the fight but quietly releasing us from penal duty should we so desire.

Jason deserved a happy ending that Warhammer wasn't gonna give
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
D&B

Post by D&B » #283977

Aw man you didn't mention my frenzied attack on the Psyker and cutting him in half.
Spoiler:
fuck you
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #284038

Ah yeah thats right. A bunch of people ended up spending that last fight dosed up on Frenzon to suppress their fear of that demon.

Fun fact about the psyker power that he cast on Sharah, it was called like the leper's touch or something. He cast it at push+4 strength, so essentially it was a magical bolt attack that on hit applies a 1d10+4 Rending critical effect Anything above like a 6 is instant death, and as luck would have it i rolled a 1. Sharah nearly got instantly killed first thing in the fight
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster