I cast magic missile at the darkness
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Re: Official Imperial Recruitment Thread

Post by D&B » #246442

Bottom post of the previous page:

Fo sho
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #246459

I'll try fam. My router really plays up at nights for some reason
D&B

Post by D&B » #246700

When's the next sesh?
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #246784

I assume it's a Wednesday though Wyzack will have to confirm

On an unrelated note, I think I know how our commander should be
Spoiler:
[youtube]rblfKREj50o[/youtube]
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #246880

I died mid-session since I realized I needed sleep for work, did the base get captured?

did ed die
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #246881

Everyone is gucci, and more importantly WE GOT A HUMVEE WITH A GUN NOW BABYYYYY!
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #246887

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

HE AINT MY BOY

BUT THE BROTHER IS HEAVY

wait we had like 18 people plus comrades how the fug are they fitting in

is it like a chimera with people riding inside and on top
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #246893

So after running your little photon flash ambush in the woods to draw out some of their forces, you capitalized on the opportunity and assaulted the FOB. One bike (Jason and Torke) assaulted the south watchtower of the base while the other (Pax and Ed) assaulted the north, and the troopers ran up through the woods from the south. Ed used his multilaser to topple the northern tower (which landed hilariously on top of a guy trying to escape it) while Torke bullseye'd a frag into the south tower and mulched the occupants. Miraculously no one was killed by autocannon fire.

As the footslogger team breached the south fence and began to engage the enemy, Pax decided he wanted to get a kill on something too. He screamed into the main gate, revved to max speed and attempted to splatter one of the Severan soldiers inside. Unfortunately for him (and to a lesser degree, for Ed) he was not actually that good at driving motorcycles, and there was a bit of steel girder in the way. The bike ended up slamming into a bit of debris and pinwheeling into the air, brutally crushing the man Pax was aiming for while simultaneously tossing Pax into the ground with such force that he nearly instantly died. Perhaps being somewhat familiar with the sucess rate of Pax's "plans" Ed was able to scramble from the bike with no significant injury.

the fighting continued, ground team moved through the darkness of night and killed the bulk of Severan troops inside. Another solider attempted to kill the already near-death Pax but barely failed due to armor. Jason attempted to replicate the splatterkill of Pax, but only succeeded in a much milder wipeout followed by him getting full auto shot in the back at point blank, shattering a rib. (first player crit damage of the game yay). Eventually our forces killed the remainder of the troops in the yard and swept the buildings clean, Roland shotgunned what was apparently the commanding officer before Flavanius dropped a grenade on three soldiers in a confined hallway, making chunky salsa of them all. You also captured a Severan mechanic in the garage, which contained a rather large flatbed truck with benches lining the bed for transport. Kinda like this pic here
Spoiler:
After tossing the officer's quarters here you found half a burned note that detailed a Severan Lieutenant would be driving along a nearby vehicle rout to the battlefront the next morning, a perfect opportunity for you to do some real damage to the enemy. You started to plot and organized watch orders for the rest of the evening as Sharah patched up everyone's wounds.

Seriously Pax was at 0 wounds and Jason went into -3 crit damage
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #246900

awesome

I like how every session is a nice bit-sized bit of action and then non-action planning
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #246907

Yeah but this was a pretty large bit. I think we played for like six hours. Game goes pretty slow with all these players. I reccomend shadow (any anyone else interested) read up on the vehicle combat rules and actions for next game if you are planning to vehicle combat again, there are a few differences between it and normal land based combat.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
D&B

Post by D&B » #246911

Stop trying to run people over reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Spoiler:
fuck you
delaron
Byond Username: Delaron

Post by delaron » #246935

Such sadness in missing this post when it first came out. Any chance at add ins?
-------
I'm not smart enough to meme.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #246936

Normally it would not be an issue but we are rocking an eight man party as is, so i don't think we can take any more for now
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
delaron
Byond Username: Delaron

Post by delaron » #246944

Wyzack wrote:Normally it would not be an issue but we are rocking an eight man party as is, so i don't think we can take any more for now
I very much appreciate that, Would there be room to observe if silent? I love me the 40k verse rp
-------
I'm not smart enough to meme.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #246953

Yeah i don't see why not. Roll10 link should be around this thread someplace
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #246977

The real recap: There was a perfectly conceived plan with calculated risks that went exactly as planned
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #246981

And Sharah knows more about Imperial tactics than the officers who studied tactics formally

Really gets your noggin' joggin'
D&B

Post by D&B » #247010

To be fair I did roll better than the commissar
Spoiler:
fuck you
Owegno
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Owegno

Post by Owegno » #247105

Its okay i am good with swords and thats all that matters.
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #247304

>officers who learn tactics in a classroom vs medics who learn which tactics don't work when they clean up after the tactics don't work

hmm
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #247305

Really joggin mah nogging

Anyways next session, i think either tomorrow or friday work best for me, what say you all?
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #247307

either works
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #247317

either work in that I'm liable to drop asleep halfway in both because I'm currently a bit busy irl.

actually if you mean wednesday evening EST when you say tomorrow i'll be free on what is my thursday awst morning and not worry because it's a public holiday here
D&B

Post by D&B » #247322

Either works
Spoiler:
fuck you
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #247333

Tomorrow works.

I'm upset you didn't include the most important part of the story, where I salvaged both the autoguns and repaired one with the parts of the other and started attaching it to the truck. We're gonna have a HUMVEE BABYYYYYY!!
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #247334

Yes but keep in mind you only have the one magazine for the gun
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #247335

I'll make them 20 rounds last. 3d10 damage and excellent piercing, one decent shot connecting is a dead soldier.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #247342

I'd prefer you do Friday, I have an interview in the early morning that day and I'd like to get some sleep for it.
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #247420

edit friday is fine
Owegno
In-Game Game Master

Post by Owegno » #247563

friday is preferable for me since i would need to drop out between 4:45pm PST and 8:00pm PST on wednesday
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #247584

Yeah Friday is looking like the day lads
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
D&B

Post by D&B » #247685

So next sesh Friday roiight ?
Spoiler:
fuck you
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #247978

Yes, tomorrow at approximately 6 pm EST is around when i will be actually free to begin the game

Based on the pace we are making and the approximate layout i have planned for the remainder of the adventure i think we are looking at 3 maybe 4 sessions more before the end.

I am already brewing ideas for my next single adventure game, but overall i really like the idea of doing these isolated adventures, it gives me a lot of flexibility to plan and try out different systems which deals with burnout quite nicely. For my next game i would like to keep the party a bit smaller which will consequently allow us to move to the game after that more quickly. None of this is concrete yet but i will know when i have a better idea of what i am going to do next
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #248173

>inb4 Daemonhost Tyranid Zoanthrope
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #248453

i'll be unconscious during that timeslot but wish good rolls
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #248475

gonna have to push back about an hour to 7pm EST lads
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #248491

That might be getting a bit too late for me
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #248497

I'll prooooobably be here but I might be a little late
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
D&B

Post by D&B » #248997

next sesh w h e n
Spoiler:
fuck you
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #250061

i am fairly busy next weekend, is there a date so I can plan (sleep) in advance?
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #250475

I will post later today with what days work for me, but what days are good for you guys? I am always going to have to start play around 4-6 EST
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #250476

Around that time: Monday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday are ideal for me.
D&B

Post by D&B » #250480

Weekend and Wednesday are good for me
Spoiler:
fuck you
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #250528

Thursday - Friday
Owegno
In-Game Game Master

Post by Owegno » #250682

thursay through sunday is good for me.
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #250819

I might actually have to sit the next one out because I fucked up and didn't realize I have an exam on Monday rofl
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #251820

Sorry lads been busy. How does Wednesday at 6 pm est sound?
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
D&B

Post by D&B » #251826

Sounds good
Spoiler:
fuck you
Owegno
In-Game Game Master

Post by Owegno » #251896

I'll only be there for an hour and a half.
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #251981

cool
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #252899

Owegno is leaving early tomorrow, sawrge is showing up late, what say the rest of you?
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster