Official Imperial Recruitment Thread

I cast magic missile at the darkness
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Re: Official Imperial Recruitment Thread

Post by Wyzack » #260755

Bottom post of the previous page:

Unfortunately i have shit right up till 6:30 so unless something unforseen happens i will not be able to start earlier
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #260764

Sounds good
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #260878

Finally stopped dragging my feet and made stat blocks for the truck and remaining bike, they are posted as a journal entry on the roll20. See you guys tonight
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #260879

I probably won't be able to play long, the session starts 11:30PM my time and I have my traineeship start early tomorrow morning.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #261032

Alright so there is a small chance i might be ten minutes late this evening but i swear to god the show will go on even if i have to fake my own death in order to make it
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #261103

We 100%'d the mission. The team captured the enemy tank with minimal damage, and perhaps more importantly captured the enemy commander, all without taking any damage.

If we don't get take off penal duty after our masterful mission executions I don't know what will.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
D&B

Post by D&B » #261265

I is gud driver
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #261288

>getting taken off penal duty ever
Funny.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #261299

Alright lads so last session you tried to set an ambush for the officer's convoy but ended up a little late. Using a little improvised planning, you pretended to be the late scout party and using some daring high speed hijinks had your squad Sargent and comissar board the enemy chimera while Ed and Torke attacked the officer's armoured car. The chimera was easily boarded and everyone inside killed, Torke fucking tossed two krak grenades and bullseye'd the car's engine block, and Pax stopped his bike all badass Akira style before executing a guy who ran screaming and on fire from the wrecked limo. truck gunner wasted one of the soliders with the autocannon and Steady Ed used his huge gun and huge muscular arms to intimidate the officer into surrendering.
In all it was some well executed high speed action.

Couple things i want to put into place for next session. During combat time you can only speak IC when it is your turn, and anything you say IC is set, no takebacks. These are both kinda always rules but i want to start actually enforcing them and see how it goes.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
D&B

Post by D&B » #261301

How much exp did we get reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Spoiler:
fuck you
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #261302

400 for the session and 200 for capturing the enemy officer unharmed
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #261409

Jason is the best land driver ever now, and can adequately drive all other vehicles.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #261726

How does tuesday or wednesday night work for everyone? I would say we are likely two sessions from the end, maybe three if it really drags
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
D&B

Post by D&B » #261730

Wednesday I can
Spoiler:
fuck you
Owegno
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Owegno

Post by Owegno » #261793

How late wednesday and tuesday?
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #261797

I need times fam
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #261853

same time, 6 30pm EST
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #261898

I can do tomorrow then I guess.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #261991

sorry i meant next week. I could do tomorrow but it would have to be real late, like 10pm start
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #261992

not this week please
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #261994

Next week I'm down whenever.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Owegno
In-Game Game Master

Post by Owegno » #261998

I cannot really do monday, tuesday or wednesday at those times.
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #262128

Weekdays aren't good for me at all. I work early mornings and 6:30PM in my time is 11:30PM my time.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #262639

Hmm. I don't think i can do this weekend but i will try for the next
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #262681

next weekend sunday?
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #262694

I can do next saturday, not next sunday.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #263005

I could do next saturday? i dunno
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #263512

Nope I'm working that Saturday unfortunately. Could do that Sunday though.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #263537

I'm sure this is a bit of a stretch but i have just had 10 PM est onward open up for me this evening if we could somehow toss it together last minute
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
D&B

Post by D&B » #263544

If everyone else can make it I'm up for it.
Spoiler:
fuck you
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #263569

I can.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Owegno
In-Game Game Master

Post by Owegno » #263657

I can also do it
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #263717

Gonna take a stab in the dark here and say this is probably not gonna happen. Sorry lads
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #263738

wait nevermind that seems to be right now then

r i p
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #265232

Okay so i have been told that this weekend is no good for a handful of people. How about next friday at 6pm EST, a week from tomorrow?
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #265247

tentative ok
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #265259

I can manage that
D&B

Post by D&B » #265353

Ye
Spoiler:
fuck you
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #266225

Me too.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #267444

Alright lads, day is drawing near. Still have yet to get confirmations from Owegno and Galvatron but i talked to Danno and sawrge, we are good to rumble i think.

I will have material prepared up till the end of the adventure, weather or not we will actually get through it all in one go is another matter. Either way we will just do our best, i forsee one final session after this one however.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Owegno
In-Game Game Master

Post by Owegno » #267764

I can be there.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #267767

I've upgraded from my feet to a motorcycle to a truck to a tank. What's next in my vehicle jamboree, a mech? I'm down for that.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
D&B

Post by D&B » #267781

I'll be there.

Also shadow the gun got jammed
Spoiler:
fuck you
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #267782

Nothing I can't fix. And if I can't fix it I'll just tear it apart and have a few of you ride up top and shoot. What's the point of a tank if you can't use the gun or the armor? I have no idea!
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
D&B

Post by D&B » #267784

If someone is up there shooting they will get shit too.

Also you don't have the tools to fix it, you'd need a factory or something to repair it's damage.
Spoiler:
fuck you
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #267987

Says YOU, I'm awesome.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Jazaen
Byond Username: Jazaen

Post by Jazaen » #268040

Mandatory reaction picture.
Spoiler:
I play:
SMAI-Reactivation (SybilAI)
SMAI-Revolutions (BagilAI)
: Endorsed by Poly, the Parrot! https://twitter.com/Poly_the_Parrot/sta ... 7588301825
Shannah Rader (Sybil geneticist)
Janette Hall (Bagil geneticist)
Also, I'm a Game Admin or something right now. You can tell me how I'm doing here
I seriously hope you don't make the same mistakes I have
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #268348

>feet
>truck wheels
>tank treads
Spoiler:
>servitor limbs due to tech heresy
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #268354

If it comes to that Jason's taking his chances trying to get the collar off and running.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Jazaen
Byond Username: Jazaen

Post by Jazaen » #268501

Where did I put my reaction fold... Oh, there it is.
Spoiler:
Depends how your comissar is doing, really. Him, or Engiseers.
I play:
SMAI-Reactivation (SybilAI)
SMAI-Revolutions (BagilAI)
: Endorsed by Poly, the Parrot! https://twitter.com/Poly_the_Parrot/sta ... 7588301825
Shannah Rader (Sybil geneticist)
Janette Hall (Bagil geneticist)
Also, I'm a Game Admin or something right now. You can tell me how I'm doing here
I seriously hope you don't make the same mistakes I have
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #268533

Not gonna lie i have hilariously overprepared from now till the end of the game. I finished all my prep work a couple days ago including maps/tokens and i actually pretty excited to play this next session
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster