Official Imperial Recruitment Thread

I cast magic missile at the darkness
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Re: Official Imperial Recruitment Thread

Post by Wyzack » #268533

Bottom post of the previous page:

Not gonna lie i have hilariously overprepared from now till the end of the game. I finished all my prep work a couple days ago including maps/tokens and i actually pretty excited to play this next session
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #268539

Well the commisar hopefully thinks well of me, every plan I've made so far has gone off without a hitch regardless of how simple they were, and I haven't done anything to piss him off. So yeah, I'll take my chances with him over the tech faggots.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #269056

Wyzack wrote: Couple things i want to put into place for next session. During combat time you can only speak IC when it is your turn, and anything you say IC is set, no takebacks. These are both kinda always rules but i want to start actually enforcing them and see how it goes.
Quoting myself for posterity. Game will begin at 6:30 EST (eight hours from the time of this post) see yall there
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #269062

Hype
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #269180

Also since we never really agreed upon any sort of consistency for what our actual uniforms looks like other than gasmasks and potentially trenchcoats, i wanted to post what i have been envisioning in my head

Something like this, but with an army helmet on the head and a less combine from half life looking gasmask. Very utilitarian grey and functional
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #269674

Hey dudes, bit of a longshot but would we be able to swing a session tomorrow, same time as usual?
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
D&B

Post by D&B » #269678

I'm up for it.

Also I got promoted :DDD

Lt. Versus
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
Owegno
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Owegno

Post by Owegno » #269886

sure.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #269908

Extremely unlikely but maybe.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #269946

working cant make it
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #270081

Alright them no go. I would ideally like to have everyone for our next session as it may be our last. How about next Saturday? Same time works for me, but I could also do a bit earlier if everyone is game
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #270083

Saturday is good
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #270465

Works 4 me
D&B

Post by D&B » #270483

Gucci
Spoiler:
fuck you
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #272013

Emergency broadcast from australia tells me ausops cannot do saturday 6 pm EST could we do tomorrow instead gamers?
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #272016

OK
D&B

Post by D&B » #272017

Tentatively yeah
Spoiler:
fuck you
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #272051

t-thanks guys
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #272057

Tentatively possible
Owegno
In-Game Game Master

Post by Owegno » #272279

I should be able to be there but I might be late.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #272288

How late are you thinking?
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Owegno
In-Game Game Master

Post by Owegno » #272291

Not 100% sure but somewhere around 45 minutes - 2 hours late.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #272292

I can make it tomorrow.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #272609

t- Three and a half hours lads
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
D&B

Post by D&B » #272838

SPOOKY

SCARY

ZOMBIES
Spoiler:
fuck you
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #272839

I knew we were going to get gassed, but ZOMBIES I didn't see coming. If we make it through this, we're either finally going to leave the penal colonies or get shot through the head for knowing too much.

I guess the missile codes and the fact that the Sevran had a bio-superweapon waiting in their basement was what they pressed from the Commander guy. It makes sense that they weren't very keen on using it for anything besides a last resort, it seems like it'd be a touch uncontrollable.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #273877

Alright lads, the home stretch. How is saturday looking? I do not think we will be longer than 2 1/2 hours tops
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #274174

maybe good for saturday but due to rl i will probably be half asleep (as usual)
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #274599

Wyzack wrote:Alright lads, the home stretch. How is saturday looking? I do not think we will be longer than 2 1/2 hours tops
only if we start either around noon or like 11pm
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #274715

Absolutely can't make saturday, I have a game from 1-5 and another from 8-12.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
D&B

Post by D&B » #274718

Yeah I can't make saturday either, I'll still be in Orlando
Spoiler:
fuck you
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #276094

So, how about this friday?
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
D&B

Post by D&B » #277541

So how about tomorrow?
Spoiler:
fuck you
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #277561

I work till 5 and then have a commitment after that so thats a no go for me lads. Saturday maybe?
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #277566

Saturday evening works.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #277665

maybe
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #277667

cant do the weekend
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #278057

I can do either
D&B

Post by D&B » #278136

Im up for sat
Spoiler:
fuck you
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #278448

7 minutes till, get in here kiddies.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #278451

Sorry i made plans since only three people said they could come
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #278455

blyaaat
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #279246

>realized i haven't spent any xp for the last few sessions

What advances can a weapons specialist buy to make taking spook as """""fun"""""""""" as possible haha? Just asking for a friend haha
D&B

Post by D&B » #279379

I get the feeling that the commissar would shoot you if you suddenly developed magic warp powers
Spoiler:
fuck you
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #279380

Most of us probably would, not just because it's extremely creepy but because it's beyond unstable.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #279468

My char has literally 0 wounds if all goes to shit im gonna pretend torke was trying to hit himself with another stimm injector but in his near death delirium grabbed the wrong one. :^)
D&B

Post by D&B » #279666

This Friday?

Pls?
Spoiler:
fuck you
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #279791

cant
D&B

Post by D&B » #279842

Saturday?
Spoiler:
fuck you
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #280706

I can do Saturday.

I just realised that Sharah has never been injured at all
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #280709

Saturday evening works
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz