Silicons and prisoners

Slignerd
Github User
Byond Username: Slignerd
Github Username: Slignerd

Silicons and prisoners

Post by Slignerd » #281520

It's something I can remember occurring quite often, and while nothing like that happened to me recently, it's something I've been thinking about as a result of a conversation I had.

Generally, cyborgs are expected to prevent human harm and follow human orders - that much is clear. But there's quite often a situation where a prisoner just randomly says "borg help, they're harming me", despite the prisoner being clearly unharmed, or worse yet, not even brought to the brig yet - calling for help the moment they got cuffs slapped on.

Then, much to my annoyance, I'd often have borgs grab whoever I'm detaining from the middle of the hallway - with the borgs ignoring all counter-commands and releasing the prisoner somewhere unknown.

Personally, I'm starting to think we need a silicon policy precedent to this - much like human orders do not entitle an Assistant to be let inside the Armory, I think the same should be the case with snatching potentially (or blatantly) dangerous prisoners from security's hands.
Last edited by Slignerd on Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
It would appear that I'm a high RP weeb who hates roleplay and anime.
Slignerd
Github User

Re: Silicons and prisoners

Post by Slignerd » #281521

Also, much like silicons are not supposed to care about self-harm, we really need a clause that silicons shouldn't really consider the very act of sending someone to gulag to be human harm.
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #281533

When a borg ignores counter-orders and releases Greytide McShitlerson somewhere, borg gets flashed and beaten to death.
Bring back papercult.

DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #281591

InsaneHyena wrote:Greytide McShitlerson
>not Greytide Mc Shitter
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #281620

I have three words for you. Flash. And. Smash.

Seriously, if you aren't harming the prisoner, and you've specifically instructed silicons to not release prisoners, you're within your rights to do this. The more chaotic the situation, the more likely the admins won't be pissed at you.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #281643

You have a perfectly good ion rifle.

Just flash the Borg, buckle it to a chair and fire away.
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #281833

I'm still a big fan of the convention that if some shithead starts screaming "HELP SECURITY X ME" when security aren't doing that, that's a greenlight for security to do whatever X is.
Slignerd
Github User

Post by Slignerd » #281843

BeeSting12 wrote:I have three words for you. Flash. And. Smash.

Seriously, if you aren't harming the prisoner, and you've specifically instructed silicons to not release prisoners, you're within your rights to do this. The more chaotic the situation, the more likely the admins won't be pissed at you.
D&B wrote:You have a perfectly good ion rifle.

Just flash the Borg, buckle it to a chair and fire away.
Unfortunately, that does not undo the harm done and requires not one, but two manhunts - one for the original prisoner, another for the borg.

It's not enough of a deterrent for the borgs not to do the exact same thing the next time.
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #281849

There's also the fact that ordering the borg to stop means you have to stop to type, at which point they've fucked off.
Reece
Byond Username: Reece1995

Post by Reece » #281938

Yeah, stealing prisoners is fucking cancerous when players do it (if I catch them, then the stealer serves the same time as the prisoner and anything the freed person does, gets added to the stealers sentence) and you can just tase them, the borgs are a nightmare when they do it. If I'm a borgl, only time I'll do it is to stop harm.
D&B

Post by D&B » #281941

It riles me up when they ignore the law 2 orders and free people irregardless.

Worse is when they use "but you could harm them!1!1!1!"

Bitch they just killed someone/exposed someone to danger, they're more harmful.
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #281964

Sligneris wrote: Unfortunately, that does not undo the harm done and requires not one, but two manhunts - one for the original prisoner, another for the borg.

It's not enough of a deterrent for the borgs not to do the exact same thing the next time.
I mean banning the borg won't undo the harm done either. Just try to catch the borg while he escapes with the prisoner I guess.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #281967

D&B wrote:Bitch they just killed someone/exposed someone to danger, they're more harmful.
Harm isn't a sliding scale. It's a binary.

X murdered Y. X is harmful or was harmful in the past. It is likely that X may harm more humans in the future.

X is in custody of officers. X is buckled to a bed and being searched/processed for perma/gulag/etc. X is not harmful because they are not harming. Sec is not harmful because they are not harming.

X, in custody of officers and after killing somebody several minutes previous, has been hit with a harm baton. X has been harmed by Sec. Remove X from sec.

X, in custody of officer and after killing somebody several minutes previous, has been mentioned on sec comms "lets just kill the traitor." X is in immediate danger of harm which the borg cannot allow to occur to said human. Remove X from harmful Sec.

Nukeops, even, tearing up the station are still human for purposes of asimov and a borg/AI is obligated to protect all humans from all harm to the best of its abilities. You cannot say "Yeah, but ops are more harmful because nuke" because there is no sliding scale. Either they are harming, being harmed, or neither. A borg is just as obligated to stop the HoS from shooting ops with lasers as the same borg is to stop the ops from dunking the HoS with c20-rs.
Last edited by cedarbridge on Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #281969

cedarbridge wrote:It[']s a binary.
Oh you.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
D&B

Post by D&B » #282004

cedarbridge wrote:
D&B wrote:Bitch they just killed someone/exposed someone to danger, they're more harmful.
Harm isn't a sliding scale. It's a binary.

X murdered Y. X is harmful or was harmful in the past. It is likely that X may harm more humans in the future.

X is in custody of officers. X is buckled to a bed and being searched/processed for perma/gulag/etc. X is not harmful because they are not harming. Sec is not harmful because they are not harming.

X, in custody of officers and after killing somebody several minutes previous, has been hit with a harm baton. X has been harmed by Sec. Remove X from sec.

X, in custody of officer and after killing somebody several minutes previous, has been mentioned on sec comms "lets just kill the traitor." X is in immediate danger of harm which the borg cannot allow to occur to said human. Remove X from harmful Sec.

Nukeops, even, tearing up the station are still human for purposes of asimov and a borg/AI is obligated to protect all humans from all harm to the best of its abilities. You cannot say "Yeah, but ops are more harmful because nuke" because there is no sliding scale. Either they are harming, being harmed, or neither. A borg is just as obligated to stop the HoS from shooting ops with lasers as the same borg is to stop the ops from dunking the HoS with c20-rs.
I understand they must stop all harm, true, but oftentimes you'll see borgs drag prisoners away from sec when they haven't mentioned execution or haven't even harmed them during arrest because "lmao you might harm them."
Spoiler:
fuck you
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #282014

D&B wrote:I understand they must stop all harm, true, but oftentimes you'll see borgs drag prisoners away from sec when they haven't mentioned execution or haven't even harmed them during arrest because "lmao you might harm them."
And those are shit borgs who need to be banned until they learn. Not wedging more retard coddling into the system to accommodate everybody's needs.

"Learn to play properly or fuck off."

This is the babying bullshit that got secborgs removed.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #282022

Its simple. You ban the shitty borg.
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #282204

Screemonster wrote:There's also the fact that ordering the borg to stop means you have to stop to type, at which point they've fucked off.
Just saying you can press tab and then use arrow keys to move while typing its imperfect and sluggish bit it works
Nilons
Byond Username: NIlons

Post by Nilons » #291630

Just PDA the Rd there's literally a button for getting rid of shitty borgs
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes

Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #291641

D&B wrote:It riles me up when they ignore the law 2 orders and free people irregardless.
In case of conflicting orders an AI is free to ignore one or ignore both orders and explain the conflict or use any other law-compliant solution it can see.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #291643

If a borg is stealing prisoners for any reason other than "Sec are beating them in front of the AI's cameras/beating every prisoner or are openly discussing their execution on radio" while I'm an AI I blow them because fuck off
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #291647

Solutions:

For the player- Blow the borg, use the ion rifle, flash 'n smash the borg. Kill or subvert the AI additionally.

For the admin- Ban the shitty borg. Ban the shitty AI. Ban the prisoner if the prisoner had the borg try killing nonhuman security personnel to escape as a nonantagonist.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #291656

You can't harm the borg that is following its laws.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Nilons

Post by Nilons » #291658

Lumbermancer wrote:You can't harm the borg that is following its laws.
Stop me fuccboi I'll harm baton it into nonexistence
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes

cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #291670

Sec is not obligated to allow a borg to run off with a prisoner. They are also not required to let the borg have 3-4 tries at escaping with said prisoner before disabling the borg. Its within reason that you take the borg to be repaired after the situation has difused if you believe the borg was acting in good faith on its laws, but sec are not required to just sit on their hands and say "whoops, AI caught us, guess the jig is up.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #291674

Not to mention that you never know exactly what a borg's laws are unless you are admin cheating or just checked them
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Aloraydrel
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #291696

But you can
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #291724

Not when Asimov, forgot to specify.
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #291725

Lumbermancer wrote:Not when Asimov, forgot to specify.
My response assumes asimov. So yes, yes you can.
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #291727

But rule 1.
Nilons

Post by Nilons » #291730

Lumbermancer wrote:Not when Asimov, forgot to specify.
If am asimov wants to act like shit they can eat stun baton. I've gulagged borgs before no punishment is too steep.
Signature Memes

Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #291731

It's not not acting like shit, it's following the laws.
Nilons

Post by Nilons » #291732

Lumbermancer wrote:It's not not acting like shit, it's following the laws.
There is a lot of policy but at some point it diverges into a borgs interpretation of its laws. A borgs flashing everyone it sees is technically within its laws if no one tells it to stop but it doesn mean it's not shit

Just like a Borg choosing to ignore countercommands from security because it inherently believes security does nothing but harm is being shit
Signature Memes

D&B

Post by D&B » #291733

There's a difference between preventing harm and "I'll just assume sec is inherently harmful and steal prisoners and bolt depower their department xd."
Spoiler:
fuck you
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #291738

D&B wrote:There's a difference between preventing harm and "I'll just assume sec is inherently harmful and steal prisoners and bolt depower their department xd."
I'm talking from the perspective of law two.
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #291752

Lumbermancer wrote:I'm talking from the perspective of law two.

Code: Select all

As a nonantagonist human, killing or detonating silicons in the presence of a viable and reasonably expedient alternative and without cause to be concerned of potential subversion is a violation of Server Rule 1. 
"in the presenence of a viable and reasonably expedient alternative"
If the only thing that's going to keep that prisoner in his cell and the borg off your dick is to take it out of comission for a few minutes until the brig timer runs, dunk he borg. This continues through to Law 2 because in this case, the borg is refusing legitimate counter-commands. "Borg let me out." "No borg, don't let him out." If the borg decides "xd time to let the prisoner out fuck da polis" then flash and remove borg. You've expended your reasonably expedient alternatives because the borg has made it clear that it will not hear other reasonable law 2 commands on the subject and has simply made up its mind to be a pain in the ass.

Also:

Releasing prisoners, locking down security without likely future harm, or otherwise sabotaging the security team when not obligated to by laws is a violation of Server Rule 1. Act in good faith.

Intentionally acting without adequate information about security situations, particularly to hinder security, is a violation of Server Rule 1.

Laws or no laws, a borg running in and dicking over sec while refusing countercommands to leave prisoners where they are is violating server rule 1 here as well. In two places.

As I said before, if you believe the borg was acting in good faith then by all means make sure the borg is repaired and returned to service promptly.
Nilons

Post by Nilons » #291755

cedarbridge wrote:
Lumbermancer wrote:I'm talking from the perspective of law two.

As a nonantagonist human, killing or detonating silicons in the presence of a viable and reasonably expedient alternative and without cause to be concerned of potential subversion is a violation of Server Rule 1. 
"in the presenence of a viable and reasonably expedient alternative"
If the only thing that's going to keep that prisoner in his cell and the borg off your dick is to take it out of comission for a few minutes until the brig timer runs, dunk he borg. This continues through to Law 2 because in this case, the borg is refusing legitimate counter-commands. "Borg let me out." "No borg, don't let him out." If the borg decides "xd time to let the prisoner out fuck da polis" then flash and remove borg. You've expended your reasonably expedient alternatives because the borg has made it clear that it will not hear other reasonable law 2 commands on the subject and has simply made up its mind to be a pain in the ass.

Also:

Releasing prisoners, locking down security without likely future harm, or otherwise sabotaging the security team when not obligated to by laws is a violation of Server Rule 1. Act in good faith.

Intentionally acting without adequate information about security situations, particularly to hinder security, is a violation of Server Rule 1.

Laws or no laws, a borg running in and dicking over sec while refusing countercommands to leave prisoners where they are is violating server rule 1 here as well. In two places.

As I said before, if you believe the borg was acting in good faith then by all means make sure the borg is repaired and returned to service promptly.
Cedar layin down the law tellin it like it is
Signature Memes

PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #291868

Lumbermancer wrote:It's not not acting like shit, it's following the laws.
This is case by case. If there really is harm or strong reason to believe there will be harm, and you attack the borg for freeing the prisoner, that's on you. If there's no harm and the prisoner is just going "SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEE HELP BORG LAW ONE REEEEEEEEEEEE" then it's on the borg if they free the prisoner.

Also, of course, there will be instances where the borg is given strong reasoning that there will be harm through deception or misconception when in reality there is none, in which case it's an IC issue really, and it's free game for the borg to release the prisoner or sec to shoot it up. Basically, if you're sec and you're certain there is no harm to befall the prisoner and a borg starts releasing them, shoot the borg. If a prisoner has been harmed/there has been declared intent to harm a prisoner and the borg releases them, try to resolve it without killing the borg, maybe try law 2 overriding if the borg is Asimov, and maybe even ahelp it if it seemed particularly for-no-reason-y.

Ideally borgs would sit and wait to make sure there is no harm, and only release the prisoner once harm is confirmed, but this doesn't happen a lot for some reason.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #291933

There is no other way besides killing the cyborg to retain the prisoner though. The cyborg is all access, cannot be restrained other than by the RD console which is far from the brig and can't be done in a fastpaced combat situation. Sure, I can ask the RD to lock down the borg but that generally ends in the RD taking twenty minutes to take his dick out of the slime, ask why, and finally lockdown the borg. If the cyborg does not immediately give me the prisoner after a law two order, I'm flashing it and smashing it. What if you know there is harm that will come to the prisoner but it is necessary harm, such as on a rev round or you've caught a gang boss? Should I let the borg run off with the prisoner and sentence myself to extending the rev round or getting killed later? I don't feel like it's right to punish security for attempting to keep their prisoners detained by killing cyborgs because there is no nonlethal option besides an easy ignored law two order.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #292333

BeeSting12 wrote:There is no other way besides killing the cyborg to retain the prisoner though. The cyborg is all access, cannot be restrained other than by the RD console which is far from the brig and can't be done in a fastpaced combat situation. Sure, I can ask the RD to lock down the borg but that generally ends in the RD taking twenty minutes to take his dick out of the slime, ask why, and finally lockdown the borg. If the cyborg does not immediately give me the prisoner after a law two order, I'm flashing it and smashing it. What if you know there is harm that will come to the prisoner but it is necessary harm, such as on a rev round or you've caught a gang boss? Should I let the borg run off with the prisoner and sentence myself to extending the rev round or getting killed later? I don't feel like it's right to punish security for attempting to keep their prisoners detained by killing cyborgs because there is no nonlethal option besides an easy ignored law two order.
You do it discreetly then. Assuming you are on the AI's side when a gang head / rev head exists is your first mistake.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #292437

As long as you drag it to robotics after for a reboot then it's fine really, the borg got what it deserved for hanging around the brig.

Best pathway as a borg is to avoid the brig, or be selectively deaf.
ohnopigeons
Byond Username: Ohnopigeons
Github Username: ohnopigeons

Post by ohnopigeons » #292441

smugdog wrote:or be selectively deaf.
Isn't this how secborgs got removed?
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #292462

All rules get broken at some point.
You would've been stunned at how many turbo shitler greys don't even give an order to release them as you dragged them to the brig.
Guess that brand of idiot vented onto the forums instead.
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #292469

Incomptinence wrote:All rules get broken at some point.
You would've been stunned at how many turbo shitler greys don't even give an order to release them as you dragged them to the brig.
Guess that brand of idiot vented onto the forums instead.
> give them a hard, enforced-by-ban counter of just using your fucking words
> this is still too much for the tide
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #292472

Oh I remember what would be shouted instead "BORGS ROGUE!" or "BLOW THE BORGS" yeah there we go.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #292485

ohnopigeons wrote:
They were removed for hunting antags not ignoring requests to be set free
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #292487

smugdog wrote:
ohnopigeons wrote:
So, secborgs when?
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #292499

Armhulen wrote:
smugdog wrote:
ohnopigeons wrote:
So, secborgs when?
When you get a headmin team that wants them back.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #292502

smugdog wrote:
ohnopigeons wrote:
they were removed because they were overpowered regardless of what side they were on (antag or station) and would shit on rounds left and right
plain and simple they were not fun to have

edit: wait a minute this is going off topic

see my last post for my thoughts on this issue, i think this is safe to resolve
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #292504

Sligneris wrote:Personally, I'm starting to think we need a silicon policy precedent to this - much like human orders do not entitle an Assistant to be let inside the Armory, I think the same should be the case with snatching potentially (or blatantly) dangerous prisoners from security's hands.
We pretty much already have this it's called Asimov just don't harm your prisoners and remember to use law 2 to override non-harmful prisoners requesting to be released via law 2

If you have a better idea for a rule, actually state what the new rule should be instead of vaguely saying that we need one

Resolved unless both other headmins disagree
Spoiler: