Are dehulked hulks immediately rehumanized?

ohnopigeons
Byond Username: Ohnopigeons
Github Username: ohnopigeons

Are dehulked hulks immediately rehumanized?

Post by ohnopigeons » #291753

See title. I had the impression that they weren't, since they were just a hulk who simply became depowered.

Wiki seems to say otherwise
Silicon Policy wrote:Hulks - Not human as long as their hulk is active.
but it's not really elaborated/explained and I literally don't recall any experiences in my time of playing of any silicons acting in such a way (such as protesting after security lasers a hulk to death), nor any rulings or discussions on the matter.

Am I simply wrong? If I am, does this policy make sense, when a player is literally one (dynamically changing) skin color away from human-ness/nonhuman-ness?
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Re: Are dehulked hulks immediately rehumanized?

Post by Wyzack » #291757

Yes, yes they are.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #291759

I think it would be a good idea to change it so they remain hulked even in death, or change how hulk works and make them only able to enter it during a build up of rage.

The whole hulking-dehulking thing seems like it would be confusing for silicons that are ordered to stop them, and such and so on.
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #291760

Its not really confusing at all. Apply harm until skin stops being green, then stop
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
D&B

Post by D&B » #291762

I mean it makes no sense how you're altering the genetic code of someone and damage makes it go away when other mutations stick. It's not consistent.
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
ohnopigeons
Byond Username: Ohnopigeons
Github Username: ohnopigeons

Post by ohnopigeons » #291764

That's only from the perspective of a silicon doing the harming. What if it was security doing the harming, and they lasered the hulk to death? Do the AI and other silicons hold security accountable for the death (ultimate harm) of a human?
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #291765

No, but it was changed that way on purpose as a check against hulks.

Additionally, yes when the man turns human again and security continues to harm him they are harming a human. It is a very black and white scenario
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #291766

D&B wrote:I mean it makes no sense how you're altering the genetic code of someone and damage makes it go away when other mutations stick. It's not consistent.
These are rules for a roleplaying game [OOC], not features [IC]. Hulk isn't logically [gameworld wise] suppose to be nonhuman, we just have that in there because hulk grieffing is obnoxious.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
D&B

Post by D&B » #291773

your sig hurts my feelings
Spoiler:
fuck you
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #291788

Yes.

And Cobby's sig is right.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #291791

repukan is a good boy
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Nilons
Byond Username: NIlons

Post by Nilons » #291815

D&B wrote:I mean it makes no sense how you're altering the genetic code of someone and damage makes it go away when other mutations stick. It's not consistent.
muh realism

edit: repukan is a lode bearing shitter if you rule0 him everything will fall
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes

lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #291846

ohnopigeons wrote:That's only from the perspective of a silicon doing the harming. What if it was security doing the harming, and they lasered the hulk to death? Do the AI and other silicons hold security accountable for the death (ultimate harm) of a human?
Silicon laws are very binary (heh).
Is security lasering a dude who is currently a hulk? Ignore, or intervene as per law 2.
Is security lasering a human who was a hulk formerly? Beep boop, human harm.

Silicns DO NOT CARE retroactively. Security can chuck a hulk in the cremator if they want, but the moment that someone stops being a hulk, and starts being a human again, then you have to care.
Nilons
Byond Username: NIlons

Post by Nilons » #291847

lumipharon wrote:Silicon laws are very binary (heh).
thats an illegal pun im calling the police
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes

PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #291856

lumipharon wrote:
ohnopigeons wrote:That's only from the perspective of a silicon doing the harming. What if it was security doing the harming, and they lasered the hulk to death? Do the AI and other silicons hold security accountable for the death (ultimate harm) of a human?
Silicon laws are very binary (heh).
Is security lasering a dude who is currently a hulk? Ignore, or intervene as per law 2.
Is security lasering a human who was a hulk formerly? Beep boop, human harm.

Silicns DO NOT CARE retroactively. Security can chuck a hulk in the cremator if they want, but the moment that someone stops being a hulk, and starts being a human again, then you have to care.
Correct

This thread has been answered and is resolved
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler: