Greytide as a result of mapchange/extended.

christ110
Byond Username: Christ110

Greytide as a result of mapchange/extended.

Post by christ110 » #297329

Bottom post of the previous page:

Ever since we have made the extended round telegraphed and the introduction of new maps which is not the box-standard, we have suffered a drastic increase in "minor ic crime" aka greytide.
This would be ok, if minor ic crime wasn't something typically wasn't used to escalate conflict to lethal levels, or was something that is too strong for our average shitcurity to handle.
The fact that we have extended as a round type proves that RP still has a place on our station, and we aren't just about minmaxing different depts for the eventual validhunt that comes around eventually. Greytide however goes against RP, and is people being shit for nothing but an ooc reason.
Can our admin team please start being a little more heavy-handed against this very poor behavior
>Inb4 low/norp server.
Ss13 is a role playing game, and although we are very loose with our definition of rp, that doesn't mean that we should just abandon it entirely.
Last edited by christ110 on Mon May 22, 2017 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Re: minor IC crime as a result of mapchange/extended.

Post by TheColdTurtle » #304912

How about before the round is started, there is something that says "this round is extended so leave if you don't want to play" or something like that
Pascal125
Byond Username: Pascal123

Re: minor IC crime as a result of mapchange/extended.

Post by Pascal125 » #304924

I'm fairly certain A-helps went out in this situation as i was present during the OOC Salt that occured post-extended. Which even involved IC in OOC beforehand.
Funny thing was. Most if it was calling Security shit and to never play Security again.
Rude and abrasive; I apologise in advance. I play Betrays-Its-Kin if you wanna Metagrudge me.