Ban Appeal Weregild

Nilons
Byond Username: NIlons

Ban Appeal Weregild

Post by Nilons » #308081

This policy thread is less based on rulings that need to be made and more based on process that should be taken

When a person makes an appeal, if it was wrongfully placed due to a lack of communication, admin negligence(unlikely but it does happen), or because of other extenuating circumstances where it should never be placed in the first place, I feel reparations should be made due to time lost. It should not be punished for whenever an admins ban is appealed however, as this would make admins more likely to just not ban people who break the rules. My suggestion on this matter is to make it up to the person who was wrongfully banned instead of punishing the person who wrongfully banned.

The nitty gritty of it is, I think when a ban is successfully appealed, the player appealing should be given something. My current idea is an antag token but this is only a suggestion and is completely subject to the ideas of anyone who would like to share. The prerequisites for getting an antag token or other reward for successfully appealing a ban would be as such:

1) The ban was not less than 24 Hours
2) The admin in question acknowledges that the ban being placed was a mistake
3) That one of the 3 headmins finds that both of first two conditions are met

Thoughts? Stupid? Shut up nilons?
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes

Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Re: Ban Appeal Weregild

Post by Wyzack » #308084

This is a terrible idea and i feel stupider for having posted in this thread. you are not owed anything, it is a fucking game
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Nilons

Post by Nilons » #308088

Wyzack wrote:This is a terrible idea and i feel stupider for having posted in this thread. you are not owed anything, it is a fucking game
>Get banned because admin read a line wrong
>Appeal successfully 6 months later
>Tough shit guess you lost 6 months of play for nothing

Youll ban people for taking someone out of the end round for 20 seconds but someone being wrongfully banned is righted as soon as their unbanned? It's literally no lose, no one's being punished here
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes

cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #308093

Nilons wrote:
Wyzack wrote:This is a terrible idea and i feel stupider for having posted in this thread. you are not owed anything, it is a fucking game
>Get banned because admin read a line wrong
>Appeal successfully 6 months later
>Tough shit guess you lost 6 months of play for nothing

Youll ban people for taking someone out of the end round for 20 seconds but someone being wrongfully banned is righted as soon as their unbanned? It's literally no lose, no one's being punished here
>waiting 6 months to appeal something that you could have appealed at any time
lolno
Pascal125
Byond Username: Pascal123

Post by Pascal125 » #308098

Appealing Bans early/within 24 hours/before it expires tends to earn you the Ire of some admins.

If it truly was unwarranted, especially when the Admin seems unwilling to admit it. Then that's an issue.
Last edited by Pascal125 on Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rude and abrasive; I apologise in advance. I play Betrays-Its-Kin if you wanna Metagrudge me.
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #308099

Despite what you may think, nilons, tgstation is not a right, therefor you don't deserve compensation.

It's a fucking video game get over it.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
Nilons

Post by Nilons » #308100

I'm surprised admins feel this horribly about being able to make up for any mistakes they make in a way that has no losers tbh
Signature Memes

PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #308102

An antag token can already be given out at admin discretion if they royally fuck up on accident ingame, so I'd imagine the same would apply out of game like this if the admin deems it necessary. We will not put a guaranteed antag token system in place like this, however.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Pascal125

Post by Pascal125 » #308103

Because, they're in a position of power online and some don't think they can be wrong or care about having a neutral outcome where both parties are happy and understand each-other.

Personally, if they'd just say sorry I'd be fine with it. Though. I don't see a need for much else. Even if they "Wasted" a players time.
Rude and abrasive; I apologise in advance. I play Betrays-Its-Kin if you wanna Metagrudge me.
Nilons

Post by Nilons » #308105

DrPillzRedux wrote:Despite what you may think, nilons, tgstation is not a right, therefor you don't deserve compensation.

It's a fucking video game get over it.
So if you got rule 0d you'd be perfectly fine with it an not appeal or complain? After all it's not a right so you have no right to complain. Why even have ban appeals if you're going into it with the attitude that admins don't need a reason to ban you because it's not a right

@pkp you'll notice I put that it's up to headmin discretion completely so it's not guaranteed, I may have made it unclear but my intention was that it would be 100% headmin decision in the end
Signature Memes

Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #308116

Believe it or not we already have a reward system for successful ban appeals. In exchange you get unbanned and can play the game again. The entitlement here is fucking staggering
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
J_Madison
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Akesson

Post by J_Madison » #308117

i lost four hours of sec gameplay i can never get back

what am i gonna demand atlanta plays sec for 4 hours and tries his hardest and if he doesnt he has to do it agian

like theres easier ways to settle the score

record yourself singing im a little teapot and ill forgive your sins.
Pascal125

Post by Pascal125 » #308120

What's wrong with Apolagizing for christ's sake. That's all people are asking for, here. There is no "Entitlement".

What. Are you telling me that if you banned a dude, six months went by, and the ban was appealed and found to be wrongfully placed.
You'd just say "Whatever"?

How would you feel in that situation?

Remember my Rule 0 Permaban? Nothing really came out of it even when it was found to be out of line and out of nowhere. It still lasted two or three days. I had to personally reach out to the admin for them to even bother apolagizing to me or explain it.
You think that doesn't have an effect or look strange to people? Permabanned out of basically nowhere? Sure, it's an extreme case. But it happened, so it's plausible. That maybe Admins can be wrong. And maybe they should at-least have the common courtesy to apologize when such happens. Not remain stubborn or refuse because of some sense of "Entitlement" from the appealing player. Here's the kicker. That stuff was taken into account in my future ban appeals. Even one that was related to someone ban-baiting me as evidence as of why the reasoning should stick. With virtually no admins stepping in to tell him it's just stupid to take into account an appealed Rule 0 Ban which came out of the blue, as if it meant anything.

I don't even play Antag. So this "Apolagy Token" wouldn't even apply to me. But. Boo fucking hoo, the mere concept of having to give a single Antag token to a guy you wronged. One antag shift, as an apolagy. If not just a simple "Sorry about that. My bad." Wow.

It's literally the least they can do. And it won't kill them, either. Least. I'd hope not.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #308127

What? What the actual shit? I never said anything about apologizing. Of course the admin should apologize if they made a mistake. That doesnt mean the player needs a prize to mend his bruised feelings.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #308143

Nilons wrote:Shut up nilonsOstrava of Nanotrasen
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #308145

fuck outta here
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #308149

Since I help pay for the server can i get double the antag tokens that normal unbans get?
Nilons

Post by Nilons » #308153

Wyzack wrote:What? What the actual shit? I never said anything about apologizing. Of course the admin should apologize if they made a mistake. That doesnt mean the player needs a prize to mend his bruised feelings.
I'm a little disappointed wyzack, we're not entitled you're right, now if you can stop aggressively explaining things a fucking 3 year old knows like no one is literally being forced to let us play here we can move on with the discussion. We're not entitled to play, we're not entitled to appeal, we're not entitled to antag positions, we're not entitled to anything at all, but that is not a reason to actively discourage making the server better for players. You're essentially saying fuck the players we don't owe them anything why should we ever try to make the server a place that's more fun for PLAYERS. What is the difference between an apology and antag token in this situation? They're both a form of reparation, they're both free to give, one of them means more to a player than the other. Why are you so forcefully against people being given something nice when they're treated badly? Why does it pain you so fucking much that someone maybe should be rewarded if they calmly explained why they should be unbanned or why it is unjust that they were banned? You keep talking about the fact that we're not OWED to play and its blatantly obvious to everyone with a brain already and a copout excuse in the present context. We're not owed to play on the server so only donors should get antag right? We're not owed to play on the server so we should pay 5$ to be able to do anything but observe right? Is that the type of thing you think is okay or envision for the future of the server just because we're not owed being able to play?

You came in here aggro as fuck about something that literally has no negatives to you or any admin for that matter, and only serves to make players less likely to hold grudges against admins who wrongfully ban them. This would very likely lower the amount of admin complaints made simply because players are more likely to forgive and forget if its acknowledged they were wrong and they're given something in return for their troubles. I'm actively trying to make people less pissy at YOU when you fuck up.
cedarbridge wrote:>waiting 6 months to appeal something that you could have appealed at any time
lolno
I've seen multiple bans where IN THE BAN REASON it said something to the effect of "appeal in 6 months or so". Im impressed you haven't seen these being an admin and all.
Signature Memes

bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #308165

>reparations

it's a period of time in which you cannot partake of one of the dozens of servers to play spessmen, it isn't fucking slavery
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Shadowlight213
Byond Username: Shadowlight213
Github Username: Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #308167

Nilons told me weigh in on this for some reason. Im tired, so I might ramble or repeat something.

If an admin messed up, and you don't appeal for 6 months, thats your fault for not taking initiative at all.
Ban appeals are to appeal bans. If you think the ban was wrongly placed, show that it was wrong and if the admin refuses, bring it up to the headmins.

Admins can be under a lot of stress. Ive personally once had to juggle 3 different ahelp conversations, resulting in 2 seperate bans. This was before tickets, mind you. Ive seen appeals where an admin accidentally clicked the wrong name and banned the victim. Said victim immediately appealed, and within the hour, they were unbanned. Them not appealing for 6 months just because the ban said that, would be stupid.
Admins can, and will sometimes fuck up. Tokens have always been at their discretion. For bad bans, players should actually point shit out.

Also, having to compensate for a bad ban, is just going to make admins less likely to admit their ban was wrong.
If you really have to have something, maybe mso can make a purple heart forum badge for those people.
Karp
Byond Username: Ambassador Magikarp

Post by Karp » #308178

hi

bans are like bandages

rip them off fast when the wound has healed or if there is no wound, such as a blatantly wrong ban. Dont complain when you leave the bandage on when you know youre fine and it hurts when you peel it.

Slowly peeling the bandage with useless procedure like tokens leaves bad blood amongst everyone anyways as it becomes a more lasting thing than an unban and have fun

Every other person who has said no in this thread also has stated that yes there is a lot of distraction/stress/confusion that could happen especially due to interface issues or other issues

if something is so bad that that needs to happen then it should be a rare circumstance seen as a gift rather than procedure or other severe issues existing
Nilons

Post by Nilons » #308179

To continue that analogy, ripping a bandage off and finding there was never a wound in the first place, having wasted a bandage, time spent with it on being there, and the ouch of ripping it off is what im talking about. If a doctor puts a cast on a bone that isn't broken it's not just sorry, and while that's not nearly equivalent in terms of scale the point stands
Signature Memes

Karp
Byond Username: Ambassador Magikarp

Post by Karp » #308180

there has never been an unintentional ban that i can think of where either party was severely upset after being banned and an apology was given out, except for some minor initial upset

unless the person is an insatiable baby, but then nothing would satisfy them

another issue with it is that people will feel entitled to antag tokens on a lot of unbans giving headmins more pointless work over something that inconvenienced both parties for at most 30 minutes if a blatantly wrong ban was appealed immediately, and even then most people get unbanned when admins realize they banned the wrong person and the appeal tends to consist of "Oh yeah i immediately unbanned you you were the wrong person sorry" or "Whoops I'll unban you now"

no reason to add anything extra to it

You've been inconvenienced for 30 minutes or an hour
boo

also, no reason to make a mountain out of a molehill
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #308182

Pascal125 wrote: Remember my Rule 0 Permaban? Nothing really came out of it even when it was found to be out of line and out of nowhere. It still lasted two or three days. I had to personally reach out to the admin for them to even bother apolagizing to me or explain it.
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #308190

^ lol'd
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #308215

Guaranteed antag tokens are a bad idea because it would create a new meta where players bait admins into banning them for minor stuff so that they can successfully appeal the ban for the token. I don't think you realize how coveted antag tokens are.
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #308226

I think there should be some kind of note given to the admin or antag token given to the player because there is basically no way at all to track if an admin consistently gives out bad bans. Also kind of silly to see the same admins who delay the round for 10 minutes and hold up 90 players so they can figure out why someone died 2 minutes before round end shrugging their shoulders and saying being ejected for 1440 minutes doesn't matter.

Also, having to compensate for a bad ban, is just going to make admins less likely to admit their ban was wrong.
This is true though so such a system might not work. But I gave out antag tokens when I was headmin when overturning bans though and the servers didn't seem to collapse.

I realize I'm in the minority here though so this post is silly
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #308229

I don't think its really entitlement to want it to work differently than that people just inherently desire things to be fair, and it sucks when unfair things happen and its dismissed with a shrug and the unfair thing then happens again. Obviously this isn't life or death serious, but the thing they were banned for in the first place likely wasn't either so it's gonna feel double unfair that not only did they not deserve the ban, but that they were chastised for not taking the rules seriously before being mocked again when they complain someone else didn't follow them.
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #308243

Kor wrote: admins who delay the round for 10 minutes and hold up 90 players so they can figure out why someone died 2 minutes
OT but that's why ahelp verb should be disabled 5 minutes before round end or return an automatic IC flag
bandit

Post by bandit » #308268

Grazyn wrote:OT but that's why ahelp verb should be disabled 5 minutes before round end or return an automatic IC flag
This is a terrible idea.

admin feedback pls
Nilons

Post by Nilons » #308269

bandit wrote:
Grazyn wrote:OT but that's why ahelp verb should be disabled 5 minutes before round end or return an automatic IC flag
This is a terrible idea.
This is something we can all agree on
Signature Memes

Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #308274

Okay think of it like this

There are a few types of bans that get successful appeals on /tg/

Mild shittery bans. Player did something sorta griffy or bad, got a day or a few days ban for it, but in appeal seemed genuinely sincere about understanding why x was bad and promises not to do it again, admin takes pity or whatever, ban lifted.

Terrible misinformation/error bans. Admin is in the wrong entirely, read a name incorrectly, accidentally banned the victim, stuff like that. Obviously ban should not stand. These are almost always appealed and lifted right away. I am not saying it has never happened but I can not think of a single time a ban like this caused a player to remain banned for an extended period of time

Slight misinformation bans. These are the cases where a good deal of grey area is involved, and a player who was involved in some level of shittery or grey area IC conflict that would not usually be bannable, but due to misinformation or error on the banning admin's part they believed the player had done something they had not. These ones are the kind that lead to long winded FNR dramaposting and other such shit, but many times the player will get unbanned because new information has come to light. In many of these cases the banned player was acting like a bit of a shit but just not to a banworthy degree.

Admin disagreement bans. Times where an admin staunchly believes something was bannable, but either pressure from other admins or direct headmin intervention has caused them to repeal it.

Time out bans/perma bans. These are the bans where the player was clearly in the wrong and has been banned for some time. They appeal, get a reference from another server or merely say they knew their behavior was shit and the ban gets lifted.

Now obviously this is not comprehensive and im sure people will point out a billion and one edge cases.

Lifted bans of the mild shittery and slight misinformation type should not receive antag tokens because many times we want specifically to discourage shitty playstyles that are unfun for everyone. Time out bans should obviously not be rewarded for the same reason.

Bans where the admin has made a terrible mistake and outright fucked up terribly are almost always appealed and lifted immediately with an apology. This results to very little lost in the way of gameplay time, but the banning admin has always been at liberty to give an antag token or whatever to the poor banned player if it seems appropriate.
Finally in the admin disagreement bans is probably the worst grey area. I would say these bans should probably not be given a token of any kind in most cases, simply because the banned player most often displays some form of shittery or another and the main point of contention is whether or not it is actually banworthy. This is obviously not true in the case of unfounded grudgebans which are blissfully few and far between. In fact this type of ban happens pretty infrequently as is, and I see no reason to put a guaranteed antag token system in for such an edge case where it is already at admin discretion to give a player something if they feel the player has been terribly wronged.

Now the reason i wrote this Robustin-esque wall of text was to illustrate my point. Maybe classifying types of bans into catagories is dumb and autistic, but it is a simple fact that many (probably even most) lifted bans are of the "dont do it again/be better" variety and should not be rewarded. A system like the one Nilons proposes will almost certainly cause FNR arguments to get worse when players disagree about what category their ban was in and why they didn't get an antag token when they really deserve one shitty admin fuck myself. The actual cases where a player has been entirely unjustly banned and lost a great deal of gameplay time as a result is uncommon enough that I see no reason to put any sort of system in place when admin discretion has already served the same purpose for ever now.

TL:DR i gave an actual serious answer inb4 tricked by the ruseman
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
bandit

Post by bandit » #308278

Wyzack wrote:Okay think of it like this

There are a few types of bans that get successful appeals on /tg/

Mild shittery bans. Player did something sorta griffy or bad, got a day or a few days ban for it, but in appeal seemed genuinely sincere about understanding why x was bad and promises not to do it again, admin takes pity or whatever, ban lifted.

Terrible misinformation/error bans. Admin is in the wrong entirely, read a name incorrectly, accidentally banned the victim, stuff like that. Obviously ban should not stand. These are almost always appealed and lifted right away. I am not saying it has never happened but I can not think of a single time a ban like this caused a player to remain banned for an extended period of time

Slight misinformation bans. These are the cases where a good deal of grey area is involved, and a player who was involved in some level of shittery or grey area IC conflict that would not usually be bannable, but due to misinformation or error on the banning admin's part they believed the player had done something they had not. These ones are the kind that lead to long winded FNR dramaposting and other such shit, but many times the player will get unbanned because new information has come to light. In many of these cases the banned player was acting like a bit of a shit but just not to a banworthy degree.

Admin disagreement bans. Times where an admin staunchly believes something was bannable, but either pressure from other admins or direct headmin intervention has caused them to repeal it.

Time out bans/perma bans. These are the bans where the player was clearly in the wrong and has been banned for some time. They appeal, get a reference from another server or merely say they knew their behavior was shit and the ban gets lifted.

Now obviously this is not comprehensive and im sure people will point out a billion and one edge cases.

Lifted bans of the mild shittery and slight misinformation type should not receive antag tokens because many times we want specifically to discourage shitty playstyles that are unfun for everyone. Time out bans should obviously not be rewarded for the same reason.

Bans where the admin has made a terrible mistake and outright fucked up terribly are almost always appealed and lifted immediately with an apology. This results to very little lost in the way of gameplay time, but the banning admin has always been at liberty to give an antag token or whatever to the poor banned player if it seems appropriate.
Finally in the admin disagreement bans is probably the worst grey area. I would say these bans should probably not be given a token of any kind in most cases, simply because the banned player most often displays some form of shittery or another and the main point of contention is whether or not it is actually banworthy. This is obviously not true in the case of unfounded grudgebans which are blissfully few and far between. In fact this type of ban happens pretty infrequently as is, and I see no reason to put a guaranteed antag token system in for such an edge case where it is already at admin discretion to give a player something if they feel the player has been terribly wronged.

Now the reason i wrote this Robustin-esque wall of text was to illustrate my point. Maybe classifying types of bans into catagories is dumb and autistic, but it is a simple fact that many (probably even most) lifted bans are of the "dont do it again/be better" variety and should not be rewarded. A system like the one Nilons proposes will almost certainly cause FNR arguments to get worse when players disagree about what category their ban was in and why they didn't get an antag token when they really deserve one shitty admin fuck myself. The actual cases where a player has been entirely unjustly banned and lost a great deal of gameplay time as a result is uncommon enough that I see no reason to put any sort of system in place when admin discretion has already served the same purpose for ever now.

TL:DR i gave an actual serious answer inb4 tricked by the ruseman
There's one other major category, permabans that get applied because the person logged off before they could be questioned. I've seen these not go appealed for literal years, mostly because the player doesn't know they get appealed. That's why we usually use the message system for stuff like suiciding as head of staff, or when it's more serious than that (unexplained killings, etc) I at least try to be incredibly specific in directing the player to the forums and outright saying they should probably post to explain themselves.

admin feedback pls
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #308279

Yeah those too. I though we were going to move away from them but it seems they still happen a lot. Sort of the same boat where they often involve shitter behavior that warrants an explanation, but again the few cases where a player is truly wronged can just be handled like it always has
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Nilons

Post by Nilons » #308280

I appreciate you posting seriously instead of just saying "lol stupid idea fuck off I'm dumber for even being involved" you outline a very good set of criteria and I'm not asking for a guaranteed system here. I just want the precedent to be set that headmins can award tokens for people who are banned wrongfully, see jmads latest appeal, if that's already a precedent I want to call it to light and encourage its use more. I'm not suggesting players be entitled to antag because they're banned. I'm suggesting players specifically wronged are eligible for a token to compensate.
Signature Memes

Shadowlight213
Byond Username: Shadowlight213
Github Username: Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #308520

Revenge of Shadowlight's rambling.
Nilons wrote:I just want the precedent to be set that headmins can award tokens for people who are banned wrongfully.
Ok, here's the part that you seem to be giving everyone mixed signals on, and don't seem to get.
Antag tokens aren't really something that there's a set "give for this/ dont for that" system for. It's all up to admin discretion. There isn't even any actual requirement to honor them. An admin, can just say no if they feel redeeming it wouldn't be a good idea in the round, or add restrictions. We've been more stingy on them recently, because I've heard admins used to give them out for stuff like "Good roleplay", "being robust as antag (Not joking here.)", etc.. The restriction is more of an admin mindset as a result of that. I think we used to give them out for server crashes, but stopped around the time of the cleanbot bug causing crashes daily.
Main thing that prevents that now, is other admins telling you off, and headmin decisions/opinions. If a headmin wants to give one, there's nothing stopping them.

Antag tokens are not, and afaik have never been a formal thing. There's no point to argue a policy around them.
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #308587

This is without a doubt the stupidest fucking thing I have ever seen.
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
Nilons

Post by Nilons » #308593

IrishWristWatch0 wrote:This is without a doubt the stupidest fucking thing I have ever seen.
Surprised you've gone your whole life without looking in a mirror lad
Signature Memes

Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #308625

What. Are you telling me that if you banned a dude, six months went by, and the ban was appealed and found to be wrongfully placed.
If it was a wrongfully placed ban they'd had to be retarded to wait six months to appeal it.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #308633

Nilons wrote:
IrishWristWatch0 wrote:This is without a doubt the stupidest fucking thing I have ever seen.
You obviously don't know Irishwristwatch if you think that's a good comeback
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #308634

Admins already can further compensate players at their own discretion if they think its either necessary or at least worth while.

I don't see a reason to codify a compensation system for wrongfully banned players.
Nilons

Post by Nilons » #308682

NikNakFlak wrote:
Nilons wrote:
Only children, autistic people, and fedoras outwardly talk about comebacks instead of just talking about the subject matter
Signature Memes

IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #309010

Nilons wrote:
NikNakFlak wrote:
Nilons wrote:
Only children, autistic people, and fedoras outwardly talk about comebacks instead of just talking about the subject matter
More of a debian man myself
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #309376

The reserves beckon.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT