why should drones be valid

captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

why should drones be valid

Post by captain sawrge » #337156

I feel like this policy only causes headaches and shitty situations. Assuming drones are just doing drone things why should people get to fuck with them especially considering they have zero recourse
feem
Byond Username: Feemjmeem
Github Username: feemjmeem

Re: why should drones be valid

Post by feem » #337157

tfw you agree with sawrge
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #337159

feem wrote:tfw you agree with sawrge
im right more often than im not
Lazengann
Byond Username: Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #337160

And a related question is what can a drone do when another drone is being absolutely shitty
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #337163

Serious answer: Drones are cheap, if someone can make one drone shell then they probably will make more
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #337165

bandit wrote:Serious answer: Drones are cheap, if someone can make one drone shell then they probably will make more
Getting messed with/blown by a player that knows they have a 99% chance of getting away with it and having no means to retaliate is not fun
Even if they're targeting a drone, there's still malice behind their actions. Why is it okay to act purely maliciously against a role intended to be beneficial to the station without any cause?
Last edited by captain sawrge on Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #337166

Okay so I'm going to assume this quote from the rules is relevant to drones as well:

"Your life is cheap though, and escalation rules are greatly relaxed both for you and any crewmembers interacting with you."

So it basically means, no, you may not blow all the drones FNR but if one starts acting shitty then you can blow it. The problem is, some people don't have a good definition of shitty. As a general rule, if a drone is being bad and either negatively interpretting its laws or doing stuff bound to irritate someone, I adminhelp immediately because admins are fairly harsh on poor drone behavior, so that should resolve the situation. In the meantime, I usually just blow that drone. Blowing all the drones isn't very good behavior unless you notice multiple drones being a dick, that might mean one player is respawning (you should ahelp this) or that they're all being bad.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Gigapuddi420
Byond Username: Gigapuddi420

Post by Gigapuddi420 » #337167

Lazengann wrote:And a related question is what can a drone do when another drone is being absolutely shitty
ahelp I imagine. Maybe fix what it's breaking.

Anything more would probably go beyond the boundaries of acceptable drone behavior.

I don't really know what to think about how valid drones are. I see the argument for drone lives being cheap because they are basically just ghost roles for bored players to use and it simplifies things if a player can just kill a drone if it slightly annoys them. However I would prefer there to be a reason over killing a drone just because you can.
Imperfect catgirl playing a imperfect game.
TehSteveo
Byond Username: TehSteveo

Post by TehSteveo » #337168

I must be going crazy I could have sworn I posted in the past that someone who just goes out their way to intentionally mess with someone; regardless of role, can be warranted for action. I could have sworn I used drones as an example for this, as if someone just intentionally round after round kills drones because, "I don't like drones." They are going to at least get talked to, noted, and even banned for Rule 1 if the behavior is warranted enough and doesn't cease.

I know I had to made a post and the only thing I could think of is it might been IRC or the thread was deleted.
Freedom
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #337171

because if they aren't I'll remove them from the codebase, because without any policy restrictions they're just better borgs
Slignerd
Github User
Byond Username: Slignerd
Github Username: Slignerd

Post by Slignerd » #337172

BeeSting12 wrote:"Your life is cheap though, and escalation rules are greatly relaxed both for you and any crewmembers interacting with you."
The problem with that is that most drone escalation results in mass blowing of all drones there are, and all drones that spawn afterwards, and then destroying drone fabricator.
It would appear that I'm a high RP weeb who hates roleplay and anime.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #337173

Sligneris wrote:
BeeSting12 wrote:"Your life is cheap though, and escalation rules are greatly relaxed both for you and any crewmembers interacting with you."
The problem with that is that most drone escalation results in mass blowing of all drones there are, and all drones that spawn afterwards, and then destroying drone fabricator.
because a drone you kill will just come back in another drone shell
The Clowns Pocket

Post by The Clowns Pocket » #337180

Because it's a ghost role that amounts to "I want to play even though I already fucked up!"

Just don't play drone.
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #337183

They are valid if they do anything bad or annoying at all, even as simple as picking up someones hat. All of them are valid collectively if some number of drones are being annoying because you can't sort them from each other.

I PM/note/ban people if they kill drones FNR out of the blue though. An example is a virologist who yesterday went into the RDs office and detonated the derelict drones at random (it probably shouldn't work cross z level)
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #337184

Remove drones.

For real though, if you want to use them as 'fix the station' then make that their laws explicitly. If you want to enable them to do autism projects even though they can't interact with the crew, why don't you just do it on a private server?
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #337211

lumipharon wrote:Remove drones.

For real though, if you want to use them as 'fix the station' then make that their laws explicitly. If you want to enable them to do autism projects even though they can't interact with the crew, why don't you just do it on a private server?
Nothing in this post is responsive at all to the topic.

The reason drones were made conditionally valid was
1) To discourage drones from doing shitty things like running off with shit from engineering/RND when there are people there
2) Because this seems to be the go-to appeasement point for literally everything that somebody whines about. If it upsets somebody enough to bitching about adding it, just make the new thing valid.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #337246

Then let me expand. To simply repair shit, at best they need to steal metal and glass, maybe the odd circuitboard or extra wire, and parts if they replace machines but that's largely it. And anything they do take, you know it's explicitly to bring the station back up to running order.

When drones do autism shit, or honestly just most drones in general, they're looting shit out of R&D, taking materials, etc etc.
I say remove drones because you can't tell them to stop, and short of blowing them with the console (which requires the right access) they're next to impossible to kill because they're small targets and so hard as fuck to shoot, and as soon as you start they'll just run off and come back later. Atleast if a crew member is being a shitter you can dunk them and be done with it. With drones, even if you do kill the little shit, they can just keep jumping into new bodies for the entire round if they're persistent.

Tl;dr Drones should be valid because they're thieving little shits that steal anything not bolted down (sometimes shit that is also) and are a massive pain in the ass to deal with because small target and usually infinite respawns.
Limski
Byond Username: Limski

Post by Limski » #337277

Drones are valid because they are cheap and expendable
Drones have a lot of mobility and can escape from pretty much any situation short of EMPs and being blown from the robotics console
Drones are hilariously good at their job (also overpowered code-wise) and the only thing that keeps them in check is their frailty and rule restrictions

And due to their validity people can call a drone genocide when they get tired of the drones stealing everything to improve the station.
They're like the non-antag version of swarmers except that they build instead of deconstruct.
RandomMarine
Github User
Byond Username: RandomMarine
Github Username: RandomMarine

Post by RandomMarine » #337747

"Drone swiped my hat from my desk." should be a valid reason.
"I wanted the drone's tools." should be a valid reason.
"I told the drone to fuck off and it didn't." should be a valid reason.
"Fuk dron lmao" shouldn't be valid.
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #338182

RandomMarine wrote:"Drone swiped my hat from my desk." should be a valid reason.
Basically yeah
Tokiko2
Byond Username: Tokiko1

Post by Tokiko2 » #338186

If drones weren't inherently valid, people would use them to banbait.
Dr_bee
Byond Username: DrBee

Post by Dr_bee » #338198

cedarbridge wrote:
RandomMarine wrote:"Drone swiped my hat from my desk." should be a valid reason.
Basically yeah
There is a fine line however, it is very easy for someone who wants to troll drones to just use any of the valid excuses to troll, so I can see why some people wouldnt want drones to be blanket valid and be treated as any other ghost role in terms of relaxed escalation.

I am ok with blanket valid status, but I still adminhelp if I am getting repeatedly popped or assaulted as a drone for reasons that are not told to me.

Tell the drone to fuck off before blowing them up, it is a courtesy, they dont get radio by default.
The Clowns Pocket

Post by The Clowns Pocket » #338438

just avoid getting near people. being valid should encourage this.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #339523

The Clowns Pocket wrote:just avoid getting near people. being valid should encourage this.
doesn't help when people can just blow you remotely for no other reason than "it's valid, because I can kill it that means I must"
feem

Post by feem » #339587

if a drone's being a legit fuckhead blow it up or kill it
if it does it again or if it's egregious do it again or ahelp it
if you're a drone and someone's being a legit fuckhead to you run away
if they do it again or you died and there isn't really a reason for that to have happened ahelp it

don't blow up or kill drones for no reason
don't use drones to bait people into killing you, don't fucking interact with people at all if you can help it

why is this hard
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #339590

feem wrote:if a drone's being a legit fuckhead blow it up or kill it
if it does it again or if it's egregious do it again or ahelp it
if you're a drone and someone's being a legit fuckhead to you run away
if they do it again or you died and there isn't really a reason for that to have happened ahelp it

don't blow up or kill drones for no reason
don't use drones to bait people into killing you, don't fucking interact with people at all if you can help it

why is this hard
many people think drones are always valid at any time for any reason
many people don't agree on what situations fall under drone laws
many admins don't agree on what situations fall under drone laws
many people just don't understand the meaning of drone laws
oftentimes (and often it's a stretch, but people will argue it), the first and third drone laws seem to be at odds
feem

Post by feem » #339593

if you kill a drone just because you see a drone and make a habit of doing this then you are taking actions to actively deprive other players of their shit and it probably isn't limited to drones and that ends up being a behavior issue
if you kill a drone because you're mad and have no other reason then who the fuck cares, it only becomes a real problem if you do this shit all the time and if it's indicative of you being a fuckhead who likes to violate the spirit of rule 1

if you fuck with an individual, you have violated the laws
if you accidentally fuck with an individual, you still violated the laws but oops! who cares
if you fuck with a round-critical object, you have violated the laws
if you accidentally fuck with a round-critical object, you still violated the laws but oh well i guess be more careful next time

if you don't know if something's round critical or not ahelp about it
learn to read and comprehend the english language and if you don't understand something ahelp about it
if two admins are giving you different responses in different situations ask them about it and if they don't have a reasonable explanation relevant to a nuance of the specific situation file an admin complaint to get more information

USE THE BRAIN IN YOUR NOGGIN TO FIGURE OUT IF THE SHIT APPLIES
DON'T JUST BE A REACTIONARY TOOLBOX
TALK TO ADMINS IF YOU'RE UNCERTAIN
APPLY A MINIMUM AMOUNT OF EFFORT NOT TO BE A FUCKHEAD

this is what i mean by 'why is this hard'

numerous examples have been made in this thread of many different situations; the core principle is: don't be a dick, don't misuse drones as player character replacements, ask if you're confused about a certain situation in-game, file a complaint or appeal if you're unhappy with how something turned out
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #339606

lots of players do not read the forums, do not actively follow policy changes/amendments/anything that isn't explicitly in the rules, lots of players don't even read the normal rules beyond like the original list, lots of players are straight up retarded children, lots of players do not understand the use of the ahelp function outside of trying to get someone else banned, lots of players just want to be a dick and murder things, lots of players are spiteful and mean and want to get other players banned for petty reasons and make big fits about drones making even minor violations to their laws

to top it all off, occasionally admins will give conflicting information and frequently won't believe players when they say they're just acting on what another admin told them

i'm not saying it's not hard, i'm saying people lack common sense or are malicious or get caught up in things and dont think straight and the nature of drones existence and the nature of drones lawset leads to especially headache-inducing situations when tied with these conditions
WarbossLincoln
Byond Username: WarbossLincoln

Post by WarbossLincoln » #339608

Screemonster wrote:"it's valid, because I can kill it that means I must"
I hate this attitude because sometimes I meme around as a genetics monkeyed person and half the crew gets hardons at being allowed to click on a sprite until it turns sideways. Sometimes though it's great because the other half of the crew will support defending Harambe and you get a big autistic dust-up over the rights of a pixelated space monkey. Gotta take the bad with the good I guess.
--Crocodillo

Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #339622

cmspano wrote:
I hate this attitude because sometimes I meme around as a genetics monkeyed person and half the crew gets hardons at being allowed to click on a sprite until it turns sideways. Sometimes though it's great because the other half of the crew will support defending Harambe and you get a big autistic dust-up over the rights of a pixelated space monkey. Gotta take the bad with the good I guess.
this is probably the thing that I think is the worst about the game

it's not as if everyone is like this at all times, and validhunting has become a buzzword on the same level of rp, but it's the reason that admin policy of "don't fucking kill admin spawned shit for literally no reason" had to come into being - when admins would try to do some dumb gimmick there would always be that one guy who wordlessly clicks on it until it turns 90 degrees and it was killing (at least mine, can't speak for anyone else) admin willingness to do events that weren't just clicking on buttons
Limey wrote:its too late.
WarbossLincoln

Post by WarbossLincoln » #339626

Validhunting in the sense of anyone trying to stomp an antag is fine, that's what separates us from higher RP servers. You start limiting that and you get servers who won't allow the chef to stab a traitor because there's no "RP reason" for him to know how to kill someone with a knife in game, and other stupid shit like that.

Validhunting in the sense of "I have to kill every sentient mob that won't get me banned" is shitty and acting like an asshole.
--Crocodillo

cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #339742

Qbopper wrote:
cmspano wrote:
this is probably the thing that I think is the worst about the game

it's not as if everyone is like this at all times, and validhunting has become a buzzword on the same level of rp, but it's the reason that admin policy of "don't fucking kill admin spawned shit for literally no reason" had to come into being - when admins would try to do some dumb gimmick there would always be that one guy who wordlessly clicks on it until it turns 90 degrees and it was killing (at least mine, can't speak for anyone else) admin willingness to do events that weren't just clicking on buttons
Literally every trader shuttle I've ever made had to be armed with a pulse weapon and hidden ablative vest and be staffed by a ghost I know to be fairly robust or instantly get robbed by a crowd of screaming retards after loot. Whatever the hell it was and whether they needed it or not.

The straw that broke the camel's back with the "valid because valid lel" thing was the time an admin spawned a shuttle full of naked people and set them loose and we got to talk to a warden about why he was gulaging one of them. "Because an admin event spawned them."

#removeplayers
feem

Post by feem » #339771

they weren't naked, they were wearing permanent horse masks and jabronie suits
WarbossLincoln

Post by WarbossLincoln » #340047

cedarbridge wrote: "Because an admin event spawned them."
That sounds like a week secban for OOC in IC, and acting like an asshole.
--Crocodillo

cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #340052

cmspano wrote:
More for the latter than the former. OOC in IC doesn't really apply 1) in an ahelp convo 2) using metaknowledge of events that players are allowed to have.

But yeah, the ruling came down to clarify that being an asshole to shit on admin events is going to get the hammer dropped on you.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #340168

cedarbridge wrote:
cmspano wrote:
More for the latter than the former. OOC in IC doesn't really apply 1) in an ahelp convo 2) using metaknowledge of events that players are allowed to have.

But yeah, the ruling came down to clarify that being an asshole to shit on admin events is going to get the hammer dropped on you.
not all adminspawns are antags
therefore merely being an adminspawn is not acting like an antag
therefore someone merely being an adminspawn cannot be treated like an antag
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #340377

Screemonster wrote:
cedarbridge wrote:
cmspano wrote:

not all adminspawns are antags
therefore merely being an adminspawn is not acting like an antag
therefore someone merely being an adminspawn cannot be treated like an antag
Nothing you said responds to anything in the post you quoted.
PathOfChaos1
Byond Username: Pathofchaos1

Post by PathOfChaos1 » #363649

If a drone has metal, and I need metal I bash the drone. If I have no backpack, and no access to get another. I bash a drone for its dufflebag. If a drone is wearing any armor type headgear, or a rare hat. I bash the drone. If a drone is fixing my sabotage I bash the drone. If a drone is fixing my edits *doors, walls, what have you.* I bash the drone. If the drone is meandering in my area using stuff im trying to use. I bash the drone. If a drone is anywhere near combat I bash the drone. If a drone opens the door to my department. I will bash the drone.

If the drone walks by in haste. I do not bash the drone. If the drone is fixing someone elses sabotage I do not bash the drone.

If drones exist more can be made, or ordered. Drones lives are cheap. They are caches of resources. In any situation in real life I would be able to request, or take the materiel from a drone with out bashing it. Drones should use the vents, and be strictly out of sight as much of the time as possible. The only location metal is free to the populace is in the tool storage area it spawns in. Since drones use our resources that means likely the drone stole supplies from a different department. Which in turn fuels my need for its resources. As an alive player who didn't die or observe. My stake in the round is greater than yours. My life is more important than your mass produced one.

If you kill drones because they exist you are an asshole.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #363676

im almost sure i've told people off for it
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #363680

I have no idea why this thread was bumped.
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #363699

I have no idea why drones still exist.
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #363703

What if someone wants their tools?
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
feem

Post by feem » #363715

since you decided to bump the thread well after it was over i'm gonna go ahead and annotate your posting with bwoinks where appropriate
PathOfChaos1 wrote:If a drone has metal, and I need metal I bash the drone.
*bwoink*
If I have no backpack, and no access to get another. I bash a drone for its dufflebag.
*bwoink*
If a drone is wearing any armor type headgear, or a rare hat. I bash the drone.
*bwoink*
If a drone is fixing my sabotage I bash the drone. If a drone is fixing my edits *doors, walls, what have you.* I bash the drone. If the drone is meandering in my area using stuff im trying to use. I bash the drone. If a drone is anywhere near combat I bash the drone.
these are fine so long as the drone is _breaking its laws or getting damn close to doing so when you do it_
If a drone opens the door to my department. I will bash the drone.
*bwoink*
If the drone walks by in haste. I do not bash the drone. If the drone is fixing someone elses sabotage I do not bash the drone.
i mean cool nobody's asking you to bash anyone
If drones exist more can be made, or ordered. Drones lives are cheap. They are caches of resources. In any situation in real life I would be able to request, or take the materiel from a drone with out bashing it. Drones should use the vents, and be strictly out of sight as much of the time as possible. The only location metal is free to the populace is in the tool storage area it spawns in. Since drones use our resources that means likely the drone stole supplies from a different department. Which in turn fuels my need for its resources. As an alive player who didn't die or observe. My stake in the round is greater than yours. My life is more important than your mass produced one.
i get what you're saying but that really doesn't supersede rule 1
If you kill drones because they exist you are an asshole.
and this is the crux of it, that you outlined several instances in which you're doing exactly that

jesus guys don't be fucking dicks
Limey
Byond Username: Limed00d

Post by Limey » #363740

to avoid the department access issue, why not make drones just slip through under the airlock

I know it defeats the purpose of having an airtight airlock but the game is far from realistic anyways. besides, just pretend they have a tiny little cat flap on 'em specifically for drones.
Usually plays as Aya Shameimaru, Remilia Scarlet or Rumia Kuroda depending.
Spoiler:
NSFW:
Limey
Byond Username: Limed00d

Post by Limey » #363742

or maybe just leave it as is and remind them they can ventcrawl w/e
Usually plays as Aya Shameimaru, Remilia Scarlet or Rumia Kuroda depending.
Spoiler:
NSFW:
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #363752

feem wrote:jesus guys don't be fucking dicks
Limey wrote:or maybe just leave it as is and remind them they can ventcrawl w/e
hell why not just remove their ability to open doors and force them to ventcrawl or something if it's that big a deal
cedarbridge wrote:I have no idea why this thread was bumped.
Limey wrote:its too late.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #363767

feem wrote:
PathOfChaos1 wrote:If a drone has metal, and I need metal I bash the drone.
*bwoink*
If I have no backpack, and no access to get another. I bash a drone for its dufflebag.
*bwoink*
If a drone is wearing any armor type headgear, or a rare hat. I bash the drone.
*bwoink*
If a drone opens the door to my department. I will bash the drone.
*bwoink*
disagree on all of these personally, especially the last two. if a drone walks past wearing a space helmet or something then it's clearly stolen vital equipment, and if drones are being shits and letting people into your department with their infinite all access they deserve to be exploded, especially if they can just jump into another drone body in 1 second immediately after dying. the first thing about metal is iffy since if the drone is using it to do their job (repairing the station) then whatever that's fine but if they're just stealing 50 stacks of metal and not doing shit they should be crucified. the duffel bag one is also iffy but i can see why a player would do it, and again i feel like it's not really an issue at all considering a drone dying is more like being forced to wait 1 second to respawn which is hardly even a slap on the wrist.

it's such an incredibly minor inconvenience to die as a drone that calling it bannable for "being a dick" would be like banning people for saying "fuck you" IC.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #363769

I agree with PKP on everything he said there.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #363841

There was a PR up to let drones pass through airlock doors via hatch without opening it but it got closed cause the hatches were ugly
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #363847

I thought we explicitly allowed for validing drones when they had something you wanted, you just can't kill them for LITERALLY NO REASON?
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current