onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Is it time for an assistant cap again?

Post by onleavedontatme » #358650

I see latejoin screens like this pretty regularly on basil
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Re: Is it time for an assistant cap again?

Post by DrPillzRedux » #358656

>38 minutes into a round
>pick HoP, HoS, RD, CMO, warden, or sec and probably get buttfucked because sec is already obliterated by revs/cult/taitors/etc
>pick medical doctor and get ignored anyway because medbay will be broken into
>pick engineer and see how fucked the station is structure wise, then go wait for the shuttle to be called
>or pick assistant and just have fun being a nobody

All you're going to do is force people back into jobs they don't want and braindead people in the halls will become more frequent.
Last edited by DrPillzRedux on Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #358657

Is it going to accomplish anything other than taking job slots and turning them into colored assistants? If somebody's going to fuck around they're going to fuck around. We don't have a policy that enforces non-head roles dereliction.
Pascal125
Byond Username: Pascal123

Post by Pascal125 » #358660

I once saw 30-40 Assistants. Not joking.
Rude and abrasive; I apologise in advance. I play Betrays-Its-Kin if you wanna Metagrudge me.
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #358662

As I've said before, our problems could be solved with enforced longer rounds to make actions meaningful again, so people will play and actually do their jobs. Engineer is the most grievous offender of not being able to meaningfully do anything in short rounds.

(Also people need to take a step back and look at the concept of longer rounds from a different perspective, instead of our current one.)
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #358665

A cap will fix it but won't fix why.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
EagleWiz
Byond Username: EagleWiz

Post by EagleWiz » #358667

One of the reasons people pretend to believe assistants have a purpose is that its a safe pick for new players (safe in that assistants aren't expected to do things or know how to play ss13)
An assistant cap would make it harder for people to play assistant when the servers are very full.
The servers are very full when there is an influx of new people.
An assistant cap would make it harder for new people to play the job that's for new people in the situation of there being a bunch of new people.
The real issue is the large number of people who do actually know how to play ss13 and still pick assistant because its easier to get valids/greytide/you're not expected to do anything

The at-least-partial solution to this problem is to remove maint access from assistants. The new player does not care about maint access, they might not even know about maint access, and there is a decent chance they get lost or murdered when they use maint access.

Maint access makes it easy for the antag to sneak into your workplace and murder you. Maint access allows the greytide to evade security, hack, and steal. Maint access helps the validhunter find the antags using their maint access. Maint access gives the perma-assistant who constantly commits "IC issue crime" a place to set up shop with the chem machine he stole.

This wont solve all of the problem, but it will make assistant a less attractive job for the sort of people that are the real issue here.
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #358671

@EagleWiz
We already removed maint access and it just lead to more greytiding anyways. We ultimately need to incentivize people to not WANT to be assistants, and actually play as jobs.

Of course if we keep gearing the game around the idea of quick 30 minute deathmatchs, this will never happen.
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #358686

as much as I'd love people actually being in jobs, I do believe some people will simply start tiding in actually important jobs, which is why Im' against assistant caps.
If only it'd solve things...
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #358711

I thought this was going to be about an assistant captain role.
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
Rustledjimm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #358712

I have to agree with Kev here. I'd love it if people actually did their jobs if they were forced to choose them because assistant was capped.

But that won't happen, they'll just pick a shiny job with more access and equipment and then go tiding anyway. Perhaps we could implement this with stronger tiding regulations/rules, which I wouldn't mind but I know some people don't want to touch tiding rules with a bargpole.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Post by Dax Dupont » #358725

Just crack down more on greytiding and the problem will solve itself.
Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #358729

AdAstraPerAspera wrote:Just crack down more on greytiding and the problem will solve itself.

I mean I agree but as has been said before we can't have half the admins cracking down more and half not. A decision like that has to be agreed upon by adminbus in general.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Nilons
Byond Username: NIlons

Post by Nilons » #358738

Take away the grey shirts antag roll and make it punishable Icly if they decide to just greytide.

>Engineer is just breaking windows and won't do his job
>Then strip him of his Id and equipment and throw him in the hall

I thought the only reason greytiding was acceptable for assistants is because they have nothing better to do on top of the IC conflict it creates which is fun
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes

Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #358743

AdAstraPerAspera wrote:Just crack down more on greytiding and the problem will solve itself.
Tried that once, people flipped their shit.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #358751

Department objectives. Or stats shown on the round end screen. Give folks something to work towards other than self-gratification or some nebulous station goal.
Statbus! | Admin Feedback
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #358754

Atlanta-Ned wrote:Department objectives. Or stats shown on the round end screen. Give folks something to work towards other than self-gratification or some nebulous station goal.
Working on that already!
J_Madison
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Akesson

Post by J_Madison » #358755

How about a persistent reward system?
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #358760

no
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #358776

J_Madison wrote:How about a persistent reward system?
only if cosmetic sans the "they have less pixels so they're at a tactical advantage" meme.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #358778

Persistence is bad. Public persistence is bad. Persistent stuff that people can't normally see is ok.
Statbus! | Admin Feedback
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #358781

I don't think every single person who chooses assistant will have done so if they didn't see a big "16 assistants no security" message when they tried to join. In the round I screencapped I joined as HoS and within a couple minutes another officer and the HoP had joined up (I realize that could just be coincidence, but I know I'm personally more willing to play sec if there is already sec)

I enjoy playing heads and sec and I'll still just give up and pick assistant when I see no jobs full. Unlimited assistants just lets it snowball to the point where the other jobs look unattractive.

So maybe the first guy forced into engineer will just hang around the bar or go maint gardening anyway but at least the join screen won't look so bad.
TribeOfBeavers
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TribeOfBeavers

Post by TribeOfBeavers » #358783

Could removing the numbers showing how many people have picked a job/the lobby crew manifest help with that?

Obviously it wouldn't matter with heads, as if you can join as one there can't already be someone playing it. But people wouldn't play assistant because there aren't any sec officers or whatever, as they wouldn't know. It would make using the HoPs job priority thing more important too.
J_Madison
Rarely plays

Post by J_Madison » #358784

ExcessiveJMadison wrote:
only if cosmetic sans the "they have less pixels so they're at a tactical advantage" meme.
Successful traitor: 5 points.
Successful changeling: 3 points.
Successful Nukeop: 5 points.
Successful warop: 10 points.
Wizard successful (no use of events): 10 points.
Antag loss: 2 points to all sec and living crew.

Stay alive on shuttle as head role: 3 points.
Stay alive on shuttle as department: 2 points.
Stay alive on shuttle as assistant: 1 point.
Complete station objective: 2 points to everyone alive on shuttle.
Research disk on shuttle bonus points to science.
Unique plants on shuttle bonus to botany.
Unique drinks on shuttile bonus to bartender.
Unique food on shuttle bonus to chef.
Antag alive on shuttle brig bonus to sec.

Ect ect

Here are the following rewards: work in progress
20 points - play as a warrior monk; non antag role, has access to a staff, answers and defends the chaplain.
50 points - veteran sec; play as a veteran sec officer. Spawns with bonus kit.
250 points - ALL ASSISTANT; enjoy this high price game mode. Everyone spawns as assistant. The more high value items you have at the end of the round the bigger your reward.
350 points - ALL CAPTAIN; enjoy this no privacy game mode. Everyone starts as captain.

40 points - call shuttle. Everyone dead? No ID? Sacrifice 40 points to call the shuttle.
30 points - respawn. No metagaming.
15 points - priority to job roles.
100 points - 2 rolls to antag.
90 points - 2 rollsl to team or solo antag.
J_Madison
Rarely plays

Post by J_Madison » #358788

The goal is to keep the GBP (gross bonus points, aka average points per player) to around the 20-35 point average by incentivising spending and sinking points and time, whilst offering incestives for point whales to spend theirs.
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #358790

J_Madison wrote: 250 points - ALL ASSISTANT; enjoy this high price game mode. Everyone spawns as assistant. The more high value items you have at the end of the round the bigger your reward.
350 points - ALL CAPTAIN; enjoy this no privacy game mode. Everyone starts as captain.
30 points - respawn. No metagaming.
15 points - priority to job roles.
100 points - 2 rolls to antag.
90 points - 2 rollsl to team or solo antag.
These are bad or just plain horrible ideas, to be honest. I liked everything else but these. ALL _____ rounds are fucking nightmares. Just because I sometimes wish there was an All Abductor round doesn't mean I think it's a good idea, especially if someone saving points becomes autistic enough to use it.

Respawn should be, if we were somehow forced to add it instead of just removing it, cranked up to like 200 or something. Even if you say you don't metagame, you basically know what to expect when you respawn as a job like the HoS or security officer because John John killed you as traitor.

Job role priority just seems eh.

Isn't "2 rolls to antag" and "2 rolls to team or solo antag" the same? Eitherway, that shit should be cranked up or not be thought of at all.

A point reward system would be best for gimmicks like Warrior Monk or Veteran Sec Officer. Not for a fucking ALL HEAD OF SECURITY ROUND, BOYS!
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #358799

I liked the infinite roundstart assistants and 5 assistants/security officer system.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
J_Madison
Rarely plays

Post by J_Madison » #358802

I admit those were some really far out there ideas, but as a matter of joke and potential for fun rounds I think people will play 40+ rounds (averaging 5 pts every round best conditions) just to meme force it.
kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #358804

Sec office ris the most enjoyable job.
SpaceInaba
Byond Username: SpaceInaba

Post by SpaceInaba » #358827

detective is the most enjoyable when there's actually cases to solve
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
fuck,
Massa100
Byond Username: Massa100

Post by Massa100 » #358865

Rustledjimm wrote:

I mean I agree but as has been said before we can't have half the admins cracking down more and half not. A decision like that has to be agreed upon by adminbus in general.
I think greytiding would be less severe if the staff also cracked down on security. :heart:

They have very shitty habits, including theft, and very few limitations. From what I've gathered, they're red assistants with a boner for power. I know one of the reasons I get so rowdy is usually because security won't fuck off or stop overstepping. :donut2:

The other reason assistants are so common is because other jobs suck dick. Medical gets broken into, science gets traitored 20 ways to fucked, security gets tided (and it's not fun even if it's not tided) and engineering is jack shit.
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #358868

Make being an assistant valid to kill on sight but assistants aren't allowed to fight back if they're not antags.
Massa100
Byond Username: Massa100

Post by Massa100 » #358891

Anonmare wrote:Make being an assistant valid to kill on sight but assistants aren't allowed to fight back if they're not antags.
this idea is simply flawless and not retarded in any capacity and will be beneficial for the longevity of SS13 and tgstation

headmin stand down this man knows what is best
EagleWiz

Post by EagleWiz » #358904

Start all assistants with chemical implants so that sec can quickly deal with the trouble makers.
I'm only partly joking.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #358905

I say we move the assistant spawn areas all back to primary tool storage so people can get a feel for what actual greytide looks like then turn it off after a week so they shut their whiny mouths
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Dr_bee
Byond Username: DrBee

Post by Dr_bee » #358911

TribeOfBeavers wrote:Could removing the numbers showing how many people have picked a job/the lobby crew manifest help with that?

Obviously it wouldn't matter with heads, as if you can join as one there can't already be someone playing it. But people wouldn't play assistant because there aren't any sec officers or whatever, as they wouldn't know. It would make using the HoPs job priority thing more important too.
I think this is the best solution. I dislike hiding information from players but removing the information of the assitant/other-job ratios would remove the incentive to join the assistant side when it is unbalanced towards them.
EagleWiz

Post by EagleWiz » #358918

PKPenguin321 wrote:I say we move the assistant spawn areas all back to primary tool storage so people can get a feel for what actual greytide looks like then turn it off after a week so they shut their whiny mouths
So, 3 security on highpop, all of whom are regular officers and probably only one of whom is even remotely robust, and a lack of Heads of Staff isn't a symptom of any sort of problem at all? Just to clarify
kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #358952

PKPenguin321 wrote:I say we move the assistant spawn areas all back to primary tool storage so people can get a feel for what actual greytide looks like then turn it off after a week so they shut their whiny mouths
Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #359016

>Back in my day I had to get up in the morning at 10 o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of cold poison, work 29 hours a day down the mill and pay the mill owner for permission to come to work and when we got home our dad would kill us and dance about on our graves and sing hallelujah

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Limski
Byond Username: Limski

Post by Limski » #359069

No.
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #359130

I think greytiding would be less severe if the staff also cracked down on assistants. :heart:

They have very shitty habits, including theft, and very few limitations. From what I've gathered, they're grey security without responsibility. I know one of the reasons I get so rowdy is usually because greyshirts won't fuck off or stop overstepping. :donut2:
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #359131

Massa100 wrote:Medical gets broken into,

security gets tided (and it's not fun even if it's not tided)
Broken into? By whom?

Tided? By whom?
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #359146

cedarbridge wrote:
Massa100 wrote:Medical gets broken into, )
Broken into? By whom?
literally every piece of fucking shit who can't comprehend that if they stand on a sleeper for 4 picoseconds they can get a full heal right away instead of breaking into medbay storage and stealing the only medical supplies we have for when shit gets fucked because the chemists aren't making fucking medical chems
Limey wrote:its too late.
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #359151

Qbopper wrote:
cedarbridge wrote:
Massa100 wrote:Medical gets broken into, )
Broken into? By whom?
literally every piece of fucking shit who can't comprehend that if they stand on a sleeper for 4 picoseconds they can get a full heal right away instead of breaking into medbay storage and stealing the only medical supplies we have for when shit gets fucked because the chemists aren't making fucking medical chems
That's my point though. The job isn't shit because the job is shit. The job is made shit by shitty players breaking into everything and running off with everything their sticky fingers can grab. And then turning around to whine that greytiding makes other roles unfun.
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #359166

I put the first aid kits in the lockers and bolt the lockers down tbh

Talk like a Human being, not a mindless autist. I know it's difficult for most of you but you can at least make an attempt
EagleWiz

Post by EagleWiz » #359320

cedarbridge wrote: They have very shitty habits, including theft, and very few limitations. From what I've gathered, they're grey security without responsibility. I know one of the reasons I get so rowdy is usually because greyshirts won't fuck off or stop overstepping. :donut2:
This isnt the only issue - Security players have to adhere to a higher standard of behavior, or they face admin action. Security players don't break into chem to steal dispensers so they can make a bunch of slip bombs, Security players wont push people over in the halls to steal whatever [legal] items they are holding. Security players dont [outside of when things go very wrong] conspire to steal all access from the HoP/Captain and distribute it to the entire force. Greytiders do this sort of thing on the regular, and its totally acceptable because of ...reasons.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #359322

This is not only a fix to a non-issue, it's a fix to a non-issue that doesn't fix shit. Do you seriously want back to the days where the greytiders forced out of assistant due to the cap instead roll actual jobs but just tide it up all round as colored greyshirts?
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Karp
Byond Username: Ambassador Magikarp

Post by Karp » #359327

People complained about people greytiding on other roles like sec, and people going braindead with their spawn taser which others used as free weaponry. Now it reverses, hilariously.
Gamarr
Byond Username: Gamarr

Post by Gamarr » #361855

Symptom of a massive problem and putting greyback cap is like putting a band-aid on your cut artery. Its part of a fundamental PROBLEM.
Nothing matters because every round goes fast.
Team modes? Completely at cross-purposes of having a round that doesn't degrade into shit. Nuke ops? Oh, you know what to do. Revs? Shit gonna hit the fan since subtlety doesnt matter and flashing spreads like a disease. Clockcult? Clockcult.
The mechanics are the opposite of what you want for a longer round. There are tons of cool toys and gadgets in the code that almost never see utilization. There are 'tried and true' combat methods because it is so shallow and its the path of least resistance.
Your code is wonderful here, there are so many neat tools, toys, and gadgets, from legit R&D to the traitor stuff.

Except the servers revolve around combat and the one thing they seem to incentive is how to be an even bigger shithead, faster, than the next guy. You reward bad behaviour. People saying 'it's not even an issue' show how big the problem is that they can't even see it.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #361888

The only way to make people stop playing as assistant is to have a meaningful chain of command, where the downside to assistant actually is that "you answer directly to absolutely everyone." Unfortunately, this seems to be out of reach for the server's policy and has been as long as I've played here.
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls