I'm so fucking sick of "I BORED" let's call the shuttle

Bombadil
Byond Username: Kromgar

I'm so fucking sick of "I BORED" let's call the shuttle

Post by Bombadil » #383181

Can we make this a bannable offense already? Having no reason to call the shuttle and jsut calling it and giving no reason to the crew is fucking bullshit. THIS IS WHY WE HAVE SHORT ROUNDS. No one wants to repair the station because 90% of captains are shit and will jsut call the shuttle rather than making drones or getting engineering to repair the station. But a lot of the time it's just bored captains ending the shift because they want to roll antag even though the station is functioning perfectly fine
Planet Station Best Station

Vote Planetstation and Kor Phaeron 2017
feem
Byond Username: Feemjmeem
Github Username: feemjmeem

Re: I'm so fucking sick of "I BORED" let's call the shuttle

Post by feem » #383184

I generally centcomm recall when I see this, and depending on how egregious it is, or how frequently they do it, I give out brain damage.

If that doesn't convince them to stop then they get a talking to.

I know this is kind of harsh, but you don't get to call the shuttle when there's nothing wrong with the station because you didn't roll antag.
Togopal
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Togopal

Post by Togopal » #383186

Captains cant roll antag

Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #383190

Togopal wrote:Captains cant roll antag
if you roll antag it makes your job not captain, so they can roll antag but if they didn't get it they become captain
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #383191

yeah thats why i roll for captain and if i get it i know i didnt roll antag so i need to call it ASAP
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
feem

Post by feem » #383204

Togopal wrote:Captains cant roll antag
Most of the time the person calling the shuttle because "I'M BORED" isn't a captain.
SaveVatznick
Byond Username: SaveVatznick

Post by SaveVatznick » #383206

Actually, it's the janitor's fault most of the time. The station feels really shitty when it's just fucken filthy everywhere. Yeah, you may clean the floors up from all the blood and grease, but what about all the actual items and trash that are just left everywhere? The station often feels more ruined than it is because all the lights are broken, and there's random shit strewn everywhere. Blame the janitor.

Also, yes, please smite the "Well we killed all the bad guys, time to go home" command players.
Leora Fleebish is every bad part of me stuffed into a 32x32 sprite.
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #383215

SaveVatznick wrote:Actually, it's the janitor's fault most of the time. The station feels really shitty when it's just fucken filthy everywhere. Yeah, you may clean the floors up from all the blood and grease, but what about all the actual items and trash that are just left everywhere? The station often feels more ruined than it is because all the lights are broken, and there's random shit strewn everywhere. Blame the janitor.

Also, yes, please smite the "Well we killed all the bad guys, time to go home" command players.
Janitor was spaced 20 minutes ago for wetting floors without putting down signs.
Statbus! | Admin Feedback
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #383264

Sure, if we remove extended first.
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
feem

Post by feem » #383281

CPTANT wrote:Sure, if we remove extended first.
In my experience calling the shuttle because someone is bored after two hours is fine, calling the shuttle because someone is bored after 30 minutes is not.

And the latter happens much more frequently.
Slignerd
Github User
Byond Username: Slignerd
Github Username: Slignerd

Post by Slignerd » #383312

The problem is that station feels like a mess quickly, and keeping things nice and tidy is tedious, in some cases outright impossible.

It's easier to press the reset button than to clean up all the oil and blood, repair all the windows, juggle between APC, airlock, fire alarm and air alarm electronics, correct others' mistakes when they place a normal window in place of a reinforced one, and weep helplessly whenever you realize that you can't restore hazard marking in Engineering or Cargo or white tiles in Medbay.

Most players don't really care much for the state of the station, and for those who do, the state of the station degrades quickly.
It would appear that I'm a high RP weeb who hates roleplay and anime.
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #383319

This is a code problem and until there is a reason not to call the shuttle added to the game this will persist forever regardless of policy or admin enforcement.
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #383320

I'm sure in theory you could just get the admin team aggressively punishing this kind of behavior until it's stomped out but then what you get in return is lots of rounds fizzling out because everyone is bored and sick of the current round or people trying to make things happen by getting violent and provoking chaos and then they get banned and the cycle repeats
feem

Post by feem » #383322

captain sawrge wrote:... people trying to make things happen by getting violent and provoking chaos ...
To a very great extent this is the point of the game. We have an extensive repair system and a role based entirely around it, for example.

When you roll the round over every 30 minutes it's a lot harder to establish those emergent gameplay moments that tend to keep a lot of people coming back. There are some people who get off on murderboning every time they can, but I'd argue that a big percentage of the people who play the game quietly are doing so for the more unique parts of the game, and those are largely based around having enough time for those emergent properties to come out, but not necessarily enough time to exhaust them.

While I agree with you that policy isn't going to fix this, I'd argue that policy _alone_ will not fix this. It may be better to promote more GM involvement (making the game more interesting so people don't get bored, but still allowing players to actually have a game to play for long enough that they feel satisfied) rather than ban people, and to incrementally change gameplay to still allow combat to a great extent but to illuminate and create more opportunities for unique interactions.

In neither of those circumstances is a 30-minute round conducive to more than a small set of people having a good time.
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #383323

I tried to write a long reply to you feem but I wasnt happy with it but it boiled down to there's no mechanical incentive to keep rounds going and only players that go out of their way to do so will form any sort of attachment to a current round. These kinds of players are typically punished for this because an antag can undo all of the effort they've put into a round very easily

Admins can try to be more active as GMs but we can't have admins on 24/7 to do this and many admin events tend to be hit or miss in terms of actually being engaging for the majority of the players online
EagleWiz
Byond Username: EagleWiz

Post by EagleWiz » #383324

Part of it is just that things get really borring for most departments if say it's 40 minutes in, the round type used to be blood cult but they all died. What's medbay sec and engi going to do? No ones breaking things and powers stable, people don't need medical help, and there's probably not much crime going on.
Edit: on the subject of admin events solving this - basically admin events when there's not many active antags/pseudo-antag-tiders/general chaos good, admin events when there's already all sorts of stuff going on or it's roundstart bad
Last edited by EagleWiz on Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #383325

Slignerd wrote:The problem is that station feels like a mess quickly, and keeping things nice and tidy is tedious, in some cases outright impossible.

It's easier to press the reset button than to clean up all the oil and blood, repair all the windows, juggle between APC, airlock, fire alarm and air alarm electronics, correct others' mistakes when they place a normal window in place of a reinforced one, and weep helplessly whenever you realize that you can't restore hazard marking in Engineering or Cargo or white tiles in Medbay.

Most players don't really care much for the state of the station, and for those who do, the state of the station degrades quickly.
This person is correct. It's the same shit i've been talking about for months now. Do not attack the effect but rather cause.

The destruction is too easy to come by and hard/tedious to repair. I suggested few solutions before.

The antags are too destructive for the sake of destruction itself, just because they can. Lel i'm traitor let me emag everything and open some n2o containers. Lel we are lings lets all cooperate to kill everyone. Lel I'm Revenant I will zap a guy with lights over and over then break windows to space in escape. Lel I'm cultist...well actually as much as I hate cult they are least destructive.

Make tgstation a paranoia-laden roleplaying game again.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #383337

Paranoia is exhausting though, so paranoia makes rounds shorter. The people who control the shuttle have no game defined role other than kill or be killed, so they are constantly on edge and looking out for the badguys.

If you add boredom on top of stress and they realize they spent the past half hour walking in circles worrying about something that never happened of course they're going to want to end the round.

Super high action rounds with a ton of stress will obviously make them call early as well.

50 minutes is honestly a long time spent on a single round of a videogame, especially one like SS13 where you can end up with a ton of responsibility to the 70 other strangers online, a mystery number of which are hostile (this is before you even get into the added stress of dealing with admins)

Also what sawrge said, there is not a reward for staying and suffering longer for the roles that control the shuttle
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #383338

Easier than redoing the game to have an end goal in mind though would be to add some way for security/heads to leave the station early and count as their character surviving and reopen the slot so they can be replaced so they can quit without forcing the entire server to
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #383345

basically every RP server has cryo-pods for that purpose, it wouldn't be difficult to port
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
RandomMarine
Github User
Byond Username: RandomMarine
Github Username: RandomMarine

Post by RandomMarine » #383358

feem wrote:We have an extensive repair system and a role based entirely around it, for example.
One round comes to mind where medbay was maxcapped, I was a drone at the time and quickly RCD'd up the holes and began patching up the walls and cabling while other drones and engineers began replacing the air and the machines.
Thing is shuttle was called shortly after repairs begun, and it passed the 5-minute point of no return by the time that the air was replaced and medbay was powered again.

I would bet money that most of the engineers involved in that learned that it's better to not bother when that's their reward.
It's a vicious cycle, engineers don't want to fix shit because the shuttle's going to be called regardless, and a lot of players' first thought when a department explodes is to call the shuttle because they no longer expect engineers to fix it.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #383360

I think this is absolutely case by case depending on the round, and in some specific cases calling it early is justified, but things like traitor or ling on highpop where the station is relatively undamaged definitely shouldn't be ending too early.
captain sawrge wrote:This is a code problem and until there is a reason not to call the shuttle added to the game this will persist forever regardless of policy or admin enforcement.
Agreed
If you guys want a code solution look to https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/27305
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
EagleWiz

Post by EagleWiz » #383363

PKPenguin321 wrote:I think this is absolutely case by case depending on the round, and in some specific cases calling it early is justified, but things like traitor or ling on highpop where the station is relatively undamaged definitely shouldn't be ending too early.
I agree with you in the traitor scenario, but ling? You don't call it early your going to regret it when a ling murders you, steals your identity, and runs around trying to make sure every ling on the station gets their objective complete for the next 40 minutes while some other ling runs around killing off 90% of the crew with no resistance because he looks like the HoS.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #383366

EagleWiz wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:I think this is absolutely case by case depending on the round, and in some specific cases calling it early is justified, but things like traitor or ling on highpop where the station is relatively undamaged definitely shouldn't be ending too early.
I agree with you in the traitor scenario, but ling? You don't call it early your going to regret it when a ling murders you, steals your identity, and runs around trying to make sure every ling on the station gets their objective complete for the next 40 minutes while some other ling runs around killing off 90% of the crew with no resistance because he looks like the HoS.
This thread is not about your personal grievances with lings. If you truly believe that just having changelings is a big enough threat that the shuttle should be called immediately, go ahead, but you're part of the problem as described in the OP.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Hathkar
Byond Username: Hathkar

Post by Hathkar » #383380

RandomMarine wrote:
feem wrote:We have an extensive repair system and a role based entirely around it, for example.
One round comes to mind where medbay was maxcapped, I was a drone at the time and quickly RCD'd up the holes and began patching up the walls and cabling while other drones and engineers began replacing the air and the machines.
Thing is shuttle was called shortly after repairs begun, and it passed the 5-minute point of no return by the time that the air was replaced and medbay was powered again.

I would bet money that most of the engineers involved in that learned that it's better to not bother when that's their reward.
It's a vicious cycle, engineers don't want to fix shit because the shuttle's going to be called regardless, and a lot of players' first thought when a department explodes is to call the shuttle because they no longer expect engineers to fix it.
This, a thousand times this. That kind of shit is why I completely stopped playing engineering. Nothing crushes your soul quite like finishing repairs on a department to have the shuttle called right as you finish.
EagleWiz

Post by EagleWiz » #383381

PKPenguin321 wrote: This thread is not about your personal grievances with lings. If you truly believe that just having changelings is a big enough threat that the shuttle should be called immediately, go ahead, but you're part of the problem as described in the OP.
This thread is about the problem of people calling the shuttle early.
Lets look at the game modes and why people might call the shuttle early.

Most common game mode: Traitorchan, 24%. A game mode which can frequently have antags be the authority that determines if the shuttle is called or not, and that frequently use that authority to ensure a long and not fun round with much death. Early calling might be an issue here, but changelings are not fun and I cant blame anyone for wanting to avoid it turning into an hour and a half long ling murderbone round.

Next most common mode: Traitor, 18%. The best game mode, although it can get boring if all the traitors die or aren't doing anything and there's no events. I agree that early calling is an issue here.

Third most common mode: Nuclear, 16%. Early calling is the crew win condition. The reason people call the shuttle here should be obvious. I'm pretty sure its intended to be a short round anyway.

Number 4 is a tie: Wizard, 12%. Early calling doesn't usually happen in wizard rounds although YMMV. Also the round usually ends with either the wizard dying later in the round (crew auto win!) the wizard killing a bunch of people and calling the shuttle (wizard win!) or the wizard dying early and a bunch of people getting traitor

The other one is Revolution, 12%. Early calling happens here, but its usually either people who don't understand how revolution works (because it doesn't end the round) or people using it to lure people who don't understand how revolution works to one place. This might be a bit of an issue, but its hardly round ending.

Next we have the cults - Old Trusty Blood Cult at 8%. A round where the crew will almost always win (as in the antags are pretty much guaranteed redtext) if you call early, and where the antags have a pretty decent chance of killing everyone on-board (and turning them into cult monsters) if you don't call early. This just looks was a symptom of people playing to win in a not-very-sportsmanlike way as part of the server sliding closer and closer to zero-RP.

Then of course theres Clock Cult, also at 8%. See Revolution

And finally secret extended at 2% which is rather rare and all sorts of boring unless theres events. And half the time the events are awful. An obvious outlier.

So yes, I think my personal grievances with lings might be relevant. Also the part where you win by calling early in 1 in 4 games might be a factor. I mean, if people playing SS13 just to win is an actual issue that the headmins want to try to deal with I'm not going to complain, but I somehow doubt this.
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #383403

This is another "code solutions are added to make rounds shorter/completed faster thus the rounds end faster because people get bored" episode.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #383432

Play head and recall then. Be the change you want to see.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #383452

RandomMarine wrote:I would bet money that most of the engineers involved in that learned that it's better to not bother when that's their reward.
Because it's become a self-fulfilling prophecy. Engineers won't fix because shuttle will be called, shuttle is called because engineers won't fix.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
XDTM
Github User
Byond Username: XDTM
Github Username: XDTM

Post by XDTM » #383453

The cryo pod idea seemed the most realistic, let people get out of the round in a legit way if they're tired, bonus points if they can still come back in case the round lasts a lot longer than they thought.
a.k.a. Duke Hayka

Coder of golems, virology, hallucinations, traumas, nanites, and a bunch of miscellaneous stuff.
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Post by Dax Dupont » #383456

I think auto recall should be reenabled
At the same time I think there should be an autocall if most of the crew is dead because it's really painful when the round gets dragged out while 70% of the players can't do anything.
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #383460

SaveVatznick wrote:Actually, it's the janitor's fault most of the time. The station feels really shitty when it's just fucken filthy everywhere. Yeah, you may clean the floors up from all the blood and grease, but what about all the actual items and trash that are just left everywhere? The station often feels more ruined than it is because all the lights are broken, and there's random shit strewn everywhere. Blame the janitor.

DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #383464

garbage collection is a pita, though
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Lazengann
Byond Username: Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #383467

I like being janitor. The trick is to kill and space the mess makers
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #383469

adds a new meaning to "take out the trash", doesn't it

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #383470

I played the janitor back when there was no lizards, and you had to ask admin to make you one. It was fun to rp and socialize. These days? You gonna get killed because people can't see the signs.
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #383540

Lumbermancer wrote:I played the janitor back when there was no lizards, and you had to ask admin to make you one. It was fun to rp and socialize. These days? You gonna get killed because people can't see the signs.
Runspeed was a mistake
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #383547

What the hell does runspeed have to do with anything its far slower than when fabled time period in which we had a utopia of 2 hour rounds of RP
SpaceInaba
Byond Username: SpaceInaba

Post by SpaceInaba » #383548

i think they're referring to everybody running like usain bolt = slip on water before they react even though signs are out
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
fuck,
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #383553

Yeah but we used to move even faster and slip even more and get stunned even longer

Maybe my brain is smooth and this chain of janitor replies is some sort of extended joke but these threads always get derailed by nebulous "back in my day" complaints.
SpaceInaba
Byond Username: SpaceInaba

Post by SpaceInaba » #383557

lets just force the station to build their own escape shuttle every single round to arbitrarily extend it
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
fuck,
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #383559

Harsh but fair
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #383561

That actually sounds like it could be really fucking fun.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #383635

Port wall rot that creates leprosy if you walk through it and add a tool for the janitors to clean it exclusively so they stop being killed.
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #383646

SpaceInaba wrote:lets just force the station to build their own escape shuttle every single round to arbitrarily extend it
Or, make the station don't reset between rounds, unless allow certain level of destruction.
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #383658

The people in charge of calling the shuttle are stressed enough that they want the round to end and reset, likely due to the round's antags but if not that, due to the fact that those who didn't get antag want to shit things up so the round will restart. I don't actually see much "I'm bored shuttle call" stuff that doesn't get recalled but I might not be paying attention.

I think cryo pods could help with that issue. I don't think we need a policy against it, admins will already tell people off for dumb shuttle calls if it becomes too much of a thing, same for rolling for antag.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #383676

fortnite round length : 20 minutes
pubg round length :35 minutes

tg round length: 40-50 minutes
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #383687

oranges wrote:fortnite round length : 20 minutes

Is that a typical round or does that count in the aussie hours 3-4 hour rounds?
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #383699

:hug:

Does this take in account the half an hour it takes Australians to connect to servers?
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
Bombadil
Byond Username: Kromgar

Post by Bombadil » #383877

Reminder: None of those games have anything other than KILL PEOPLE as an objective. I suppose fortnite has the base building stuff but beyond that
Planet Station Best Station

Vote Planetstation and Kor Phaeron 2017