Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Ask and discuss policy about game conduct and rules.

Moderators: In-Game Game Master, In-Game Head Admins

Forum rules
Read these board rules before posting or you'll get reprimanded.
Threads without replies for 30 days will be automatically locked.
ghostecho
 
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:33 am
Byond Username: GhostEchoe

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Postby ghostecho » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:58 pm #462270

Have you considered that they're just trolling?



User avatar
Grazyn
 
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:01 am
Byond Username: Grazyn

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Postby Grazyn » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:01 pm #462271

Do you really think that an admin banning someone called Lady Aria is doing it because it ruins fun or immersion? Come on. It's admin abuse, pure and simple, made possible by vague policies, and it will always be there. Admins aren't perfect. What I'm saying is: it's easy to find yourself on the wrong end of a bwoink, and it's either this, or a random ban for "abrasive behaviour in ahelp" after the admin provoked you until he got a reaction. And I'm sure everyone would take a light appearance ban over a real ban

User avatar
Vaina
 
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:07 pm
Byond Username: Vaina

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Postby Vaina » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:24 pm #462273

ghostecho wrote:Have you considered that they're just trolling?

Image

User avatar
LadyAri
 
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:17 am
Byond Username: Belchinganna

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Postby LadyAri » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:24 am #462311

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5-yKhDd64s

I finally got my stuff linked. Hi I'd like my name back please.

User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Postby oranges » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:44 am #462314

sure is a lot of non admins pretending to know what adminning is like in here.

User avatar
BeeSting12
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:11 am
Location: 'Murica
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Postby BeeSting12 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:46 am #462315

Grazyn wrote:
Qbmax32 wrote:
Grazyn wrote:
Qbmax32 wrote:how much of a sad human being do you have to be to have LESS fun playing this online spaceship videogame about clowns in space because someone decided to name themselves Doc Mitchell or Lady Ari.

Fun has nothing to do with it. I said it elsewhere, I actually don't mind naming policy in its current state because it works as a release valve for stressed admins. Vague policies like this one (or the OOC in IC one) allows them to vent their frustration in a relatively safe way.


if admins need to ban people for vague policies to "vent their frustration" then they shouldnt be admins tbh

You spend the entire day dealing with shitters, rule-lawyers, toeliners and various edgelords you can't ban because they always stop one inch before breaking a rule, sure you could rule-0 ban them but then you'll have to deal with all the circus that comes with it: endless appeal threads filled with 5000-word essays, maybe even an admin complaint, and what if a headmin takes their side and overrides your decision? You could lose everything.

Enter Lady Aria. Your heart skips a beat. This is the moment you've been waiting for. This is a clear-cut violation of a rule, it's a minor thing, unlikely to cause fallout, most people will laugh about it on the forums if it's appealed, it's perfect. You lean down on your keyboard and start typing: "I'm sorry but your name violates naming policy, specifically the part about honorifics...." You finish and hit send. All is right with the world.

this entire post is bullshit and does not even accurateyl depict adminning
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day


[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))

hows my driving?

PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:54 pm.
Reason: Shitpost

PostThis post was deleted by Rustledjimm on Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:12 am.
Reason: Let's reduce the shitposting level a tad

User avatar
Karp
 
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:54 am
Byond Username: Ambassador Magikarp

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Postby Karp » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:25 am #462488

BeeSting12 wrote:this entire post is bullshit and does not even accurateyl depict adminning


You know that might be shockingly more etrue than eityher eof us are willing to admit lol
Image
Image

User avatar
BeeSting12
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:11 am
Location: 'Murica
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Postby BeeSting12 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:29 pm #462537

Karp wrote:
BeeSting12 wrote:this entire post is bullshit and does not even accurateyl depict adminning


You know that might be shockingly more etrue than eityher eof us are willing to admit lol

theres probably some element of truth when it comes to the feeling of it being a clear cut easy ban but its more about laziness on my part of not having to do as much investigating/decision making than taking any joy in banning someone.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day


[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))

hows my driving?

User avatar
LadyAri
 
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:17 am
Byond Username: Belchinganna

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Postby LadyAri » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:12 pm #462541

It has now officially been a week, lets recap.

Headadmin that ordered the ban still hasn't come out and said why they did it, or who they are.

Majority of administrators can't agree.

Majority of players are against whatever headmins idea of name policy is.

I still, not even a week later, (reiterating here) have any idea as to why my name was banned. An entire week, and not one of you can logically say why.

A.) Lady is an honorific.

Cool, not using it that way.

B.) Lady is not an actual name.

Yes it is, using it as an actual name, which I've linked proof to it being. Statistically something like 17 out of every million.

C.) Ari is not a last name.

Yes it is, roughly forty thousand families exist at this moment with that very last name.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, we got people like Chadwick Thundercock roaming the station last night while at least 3-4 admins were watching the round, 3-4 admins that are most definitely aware of this non-sense naming policy. But it's cool, I'm just getting force name and gender changed every single round, so I get to rock names like Daniela or Cherry and be a old balding dude.

Meanwhile I've logged in every single day since then, just checking out the crew manifest and admins that were observing. The admin that actually banned me, and a couple others that absolutely know whats going on, were on during multiple cases of blatant "name policy" violations, yet nothing was done to those players. My logical guess for that is because they don't give a fuck, and they don't NEED to. They have issues that actually are effecting the rounds / playtime of other players to deal with, they don't need to deal with this fucking stupid naming policy that none of you can agree upon.

And every single day this is going by it feels more like a personal vendetta. Laugh if you want, but feel free to just view the crew manifest identify X amount of name policy violations, and then adminwho and just face palm.

Hi my characters name is Lady Ari and I want it back.

User avatar
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:07 pm
Location: Belgium
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Postby Dax Dupont » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:00 pm #462544

I agree with Ari there.

There's nothing wrong with that name and it's deranged to ban that while we have Thundercocks, ostrava of nanotrasen and bigus mcgringus running around.

User avatar
Vaina
 
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:07 pm
Byond Username: Vaina

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Postby Vaina » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:01 pm #462546

LadyAri wrote:And every single day this is going by it feels more like a personal vendetta.

To be fair, you're an awful player who I cannot recall a single positive interaction with. I'm not saying your ban is justified, but don't be surprised that someone went out of their way to screw you over.

User avatar
obscolene
 
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:37 am
Location: In it 2 win it :-]
Byond Username: Obscolene

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Postby obscolene » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:06 pm #462548

Dax Dupont wrote:it's deranged to ban that while we have Thundercocks, ostrava of nanotrasen and bigus mcgringus running around.

Then maybe you should do something about all those Thundercocks running around, huh?
sc#4622 | everybodygangstauntilnig.ga (UPDATED FREQUENTLY)

Image
[03:46:59]EMOTE: The Dreamweaver/(Steve Leaf) : <b>Steve Leaf</b> starts jacking lizard dick. (129,128,2)
[03:47:33]SAY: Steve Leaf/The Dreamweaver : OH FUCK IM CHOAKING (129,128,2)
Spoiler:
Image
ImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
LadyAri
 
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:17 am
Byond Username: Belchinganna

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Postby LadyAri » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:12 pm #462549

Vaina wrote:
LadyAri wrote:And every single day this is going by it feels more like a personal vendetta.

To be fair, you're an awful player who I cannot recall a single positive interaction with. I'm not saying your ban is justified, but don't be surprised that someone went out of their way to screw you over.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzoMSgBzjsI

Eh, lots would disagree. Just because YOU haven't had something with me doesn't mean I'm an awful player lol. I don't even recognize the name vaina honesly. None of this matters anyway, anyone can hate me all they want, doesn't mean I'm wrong. To be fair too, I've been actively trying to be better in game for the past several months, and it's been paying dividends in fun and friendship.
Last edited by LadyAri on Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

somerandomguy
 
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:41 pm
Byond Username: Astatineguy12

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Postby somerandomguy » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:24 pm #462552

LadyAri wrote:Headadmin that ordered the ban still hasn't come out and said why they did it, or who they are.

I think I heard it was arianya
>arianya
>bans someone named lady ari
hmm.jpg

User avatar
Farquaar
 
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:20 am
Location: Somewhere north of Hogtown
Byond Username: Farquaar

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Postby Farquaar » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:52 pm #462558

obscolene wrote:
Dax Dupont wrote:it's deranged to ban that while we have Thundercocks, ostrava of nanotrasen and bigus mcgringus running around.

Then maybe you should do something about all those Thundercocks running around, huh?

tbh

User avatar
Nilons
 
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:38 pm
Location: Canada
Byond Username: NIlons

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Postby Nilons » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:31 pm #462564

Dax Dupont wrote:I agree with Ari there.

There's nothing wrong with that name and it's deranged to ban that while we have Thundercocks, ostrava of nanotrasen and bigus mcgringus running around.

Please don't lump me in with those degenerates
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes
Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEVd4c1SV2g
Image
Image

User avatar
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:08 pm
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Postby NikNakFlak » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:43 pm #462565

"Locking while we talk this over among headmins"
Good luck lady ari. Last time headmins said that it was about admin trainers and they took literally over a month to do anything.
REDACTED
pm for deets

somerandomguy
 
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:41 pm
Byond Username: Astatineguy12

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Postby somerandomguy » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:49 pm #462569

Nilons wrote:
Dax Dupont wrote:I agree with Ari there.

There's nothing wrong with that name and it's deranged to ban that while we have Thundercocks, ostrava of nanotrasen and bigus mcgringus running around.

Please don't lump me in with those degenerates

your character's middle name is "of"

User avatar
Sometinyprick
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:24 pm
Byond Username: STP

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Postby Sometinyprick » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:58 pm #462573

I honestly think we should just remove the whole naming policy and replace it with something along the lines of "just make sure your name is reasonable", I understand by doing it this way it's open to admin discrepancy but if someone appeals the ban I feel it's far better to discuss it in terms of "is this name reasonable and appropriate and is it really pissing people off/breaking immersion" rather than you broke rule x of this policy therefore you can't have that name regardless of how the rest of the players feel about it.
i play leo bonhart, feel free to grief me

User avatar
LadyAri
 
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:17 am
Byond Username: Belchinganna

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Postby LadyAri » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:09 pm #462575

Sometinyprick wrote:I honestly think we should just remove the whole naming policy and replace it with something along the lines of "just make sure your name is reasonable", I understand by doing it this way it's open to admin discrepancy but if someone appeals the ban I feel it's far better to discuss it in terms of "is this name reasonable and appropriate and is it really pissing people off/breaking immersion" rather than you broke rule x of this policy therefore you can't have that name regardless of how the rest of the players feel about it.


This is just simply the most logical conclusion. Can I have my character back now? This is beyond silly.

User avatar
LadyAri
 
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:17 am
Byond Username: Belchinganna

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Postby LadyAri » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:12 pm #462577

NikNakFlak wrote:"Locking while we talk this over among headmins"
Good luck lady ari. Last time headmins said that it was about admin trainers and they took literally over a month to do anything.


Thanks niknak for real. appreciate it.

User avatar
LadyAri
 
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:17 am
Byond Username: Belchinganna

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Postby LadyAri » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:13 pm #462578

somerandomguy wrote:
LadyAri wrote:Headadmin that ordered the ban still hasn't come out and said why they did it, or who they are.

I think I heard it was arianya
>arianya
>bans someone named lady ari
hmm.jpg


do they even play? Cause if they play and I knew their character I could tell you if i've dunked them before, or had a negative interaction. That's silly as fuck. i severely doubt its the case of course but itd be fun to explore.

Whats funny is i had a person walking up to me the round I was banned and demanding over and over again for me to do shit but never said please or even said hi, so i ignored them. They were playing as Dante Smit (not Dante Smith, Smit) and as soon as they disappeared I got bwoinked in xeno. They were also the only person to see me that round. But yeah.

User avatar
Shadowflame909
 
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:18 pm
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here
Byond Username: Shadowflame909

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Postby Shadowflame909 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:16 pm #462581

It's quite sad Lady Ari has to play Clown or Mime for their not meme tier and not really problematic name.

On the upside, if you're a geneticist traitor or a ling. (Or one of these exists and are rooting for the name) You'll see everyone with this exact same name.

If everyone's Lady Ari. No one's Lady Ari.

Spoiler:
Image

ThanatosRa wrote:My biggest problem is that I can't fix any of this.


Boris wrote:shadowflame either has a brain the size of a pea or one the size of the moon and he's playing 58D chess.


BeeSting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.


BebeYoshi wrote:Saltyflame909


Cobby wrote:The trash bin... have you lost your way home anon?

somerandomguy
 
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:41 pm
Byond Username: Astatineguy12

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Postby somerandomguy » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:40 pm #462589

LadyAri wrote:
somerandomguy wrote:
LadyAri wrote:Headadmin that ordered the ban still hasn't come out and said why they did it, or who they are.

I think I heard it was arianya
>arianya
>bans someone named lady ari
hmm.jpg


do they even play? Cause if they play and I knew their character I could tell you if i've dunked them before, or had a negative interaction. That's silly as fuck. i severely doubt its the case of course but itd be fun to explore.

Whats funny is i had a person walking up to me the round I was banned and demanding over and over again for me to do shit but never said please or even said hi, so i ignored them. They were playing as Dante Smit (not Dante Smith, Smit) and as soon as they disappeared I got bwoinked in xeno. They were also the only person to see me that round. But yeah.

dante's zaross, not an admin
they also didnt salt ahelp unless arianya saw it somehow and told subject to bwoink you because of that (probably not enough time to do it though)

User avatar
Malkraz
 
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:20 am
Byond Username: Malkraz

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Postby Malkraz » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:43 pm #462591

Dante is just obnoxious, doubt it's related.
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you

User avatar
Grazyn
 
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:01 am
Byond Username: Grazyn

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Postby Grazyn » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:49 pm #462593

Vaina wrote:
LadyAri wrote:And every single day this is going by it feels more like a personal vendetta.

To be fair, you're an awful player who I cannot recall a single positive interaction with. I'm not saying your ban is justified, but don't be surprised that someone went out of their way to screw you over.

Lol you called me retarded and then restate exactly my point

User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Postby oranges » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:32 am #462599

The way you attempted to evade the ban and were generally a humongous piece of shit to subject on a day to day basis has pretty much burned any chance you had of any admin advocating for your ban to be lifted. So you're just gonna have to wait until the headadmins finish the naming policy changes.

User avatar
Vaina
 
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:07 pm
Byond Username: Vaina

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Postby Vaina » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:39 am #462606

Grazyn wrote:Lol you called me retarded and then restate exactly my point

I never called you retarded (I said you were making yourself look like it), but if you think
Vaina wrote:I'm not saying your ban is justified, but don't be surprised that someone went out of their way to screw you over.

has anything to do with
Grazyn wrote:Fun has nothing to do with it. I said it elsewhere, I actually don't mind naming policy in its current state because it works as a release valve for stressed admins. Vague policies like this one (or the OOC in IC one) allows them to vent their frustration in a relatively safe way.

you might actually be.

User avatar
Nilons
 
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:38 pm
Location: Canada
Byond Username: NIlons

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Postby Nilons » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:41 am #462607

Vaina wrote:you might actually be.

he most certainly is and if you dont ignore him he'll start talking about how you only disagree because youre american and ass towels will become involved
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes
Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEVd4c1SV2g
Image
Image

User avatar
LadyAri
 
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:17 am
Byond Username: Belchinganna

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Postby LadyAri » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:00 am #462609

oranges wrote:The way you attempted to evade the ban and were generally a humongous piece of shit to subject on a day to day basis has pretty much burned any chance you had of any admin advocating for your ban to be lifted. So you're just gonna have to wait until the headadmins finish the naming policy changes.


I never had anything against subject, so please, do quote or feel free to link any information showing where i was upset or pissed at subject. Literally all I told him was to grow a pair and defend the players, they then told me it was not them banning, but they were banning for someone else, that was the end of any fucking minute animosity between me and subject.

Thats twice now where you've said I was upset at subject. I'll put this in plain english, even bold it for you. I have nothing against subject217 what so ever, in fact, they handled the situation awesomely and only did their job, on top of this, i feel bad that they got hate in their admin feedback thread for this issue, even though its not his fault.

Even look at the initial ban appeal thread, where I said "are you gonna feed my slimes? yeh i think not". OH yeah man I sure am fucking pissed at subject! Look at dat rage.

So oranges, you can go ahead and fuck right off. Sad that YOU live in a world where you gotta grovel to get anything professional done, but that's not how I operate you imp.

And to straight up lie like that, day to day basis? Man you are the penultimate chode choker. I only played until my "evasion" ban was applied, which was roughly two-three days after the initial ban. Anything else since then I've joined a round or two and that's it. I haven't been participating in OOC chat either. During that time I expressed complaints about policy and the headmin that banned me.

I have NOTHING against subject dude, I don't even really have anything against the headmin that banned me. Just the sheer stupidity behind this policy that none of you can even figure out. But if you're gonna lie like that then back it up with proof imp.

User avatar
Qbmax32
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:05 am
Location: somewhere
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Postby Qbmax32 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:35 am #462618

Sometinyprick wrote:I honestly think we should just remove the whole naming policy and replace it with something along the lines of "just make sure your name is reasonable", I understand by doing it this way it's open to admin discrepancy but if someone appeals the ban I feel it's far better to discuss it in terms of "is this name reasonable and appropriate and is it really pissing people off/breaking immersion" rather than you broke rule x of this policy therefore you can't have that name regardless of how the rest of the players feel about it.


day one of reposting this until it becomes policy
Last edited by Qbmax32 on Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
my admin feedback thread


quotes
Spoiler:
angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard


imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING


deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.

datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.

Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit

Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)

Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores

Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate

BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.

feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing

Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.

Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.

Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread

imsxz wrote:nervore

FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.

afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me

Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....

Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead

CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs

User avatar
wesoda25
 
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:32 pm
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Postby wesoda25 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:36 am #462619

FYI, Dante Smit is completely different than Dante Smith. Don't shit on peoples names when you actually mean someone else. I really do hope that if admins decide to just get rid of all the shitty names hanging around, Dante Smit will be the first to go.

TL;DR
Spoiler:
Basically, our current admins don't enforce naming policy too much. Every now and then, headmins come online, and for the first time see someone's shit name (like yours), and force an admin to set an appearance ban. Finally the issue has boiled over, many current admins and players being fed-up, and older admins just unknowingly enforcing the rules they always knew.


So far the only good "point" Lady Ari has made is that its odd that the admin supposedly behind all this hasn't come forward yet. And when I say point, I really just mean observation, because it really doesn't strengthen or weaken anyone's argument. Other than that, Lady is not a fucking first name so shut up. Ari is passable as a last name. It makes sense headmins are taking their time, because its a controversial matter and any solution they come up with will piss off someone.

Honestly you've gone like 4 days without your name, chill out. As oranges said, you being annoying and constantly making posts while I'm sure headmins are trying to write out a solution isn't going to help anyone, especially you. While this didn't start as a vendetta ban, you might just turn it into one.

Oh, and
LadyAri wrote: Just the sheer stupidity behind this policy that none of you can even figure out. But if you're gonna lie like that then back it up with proof imp.

You're half right. The policy as it stands is pretty dumb. But everyone has figured out exactly how it works. Here:

Excessively OOC names fall under rule 3. Make a minimum effort to have your name fit in a setting involving a wacky space station in the future. A firstname lastname minimum is required and no honorifics are allowed. Nicknames in the middle are ok. Admins may get involved if your name is dumb and can approve or disallow names at their discretion while in-game.

THATS WHY CHADWICK THUNDERCOCK STAYS AND YOU GO. SPECIFICALLY SAYS "NO HONORIFICS ARE ALLOWED" CHADWICK THUNDERCOCK IS PRETTY DUMB, MEANING ADMINS "MAY GET INVOLVED" HOWEVER IT REALLY DOES FIT THE "WACKY SPACE STATION IN THE FUTURE" PART, DOESN'T IT? And the "corruption" part comes to play with people like Ostrava, because they're more famous than you, have more friends and admin friends than you, and I really don't need another reason.

User avatar
Nilons
 
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:38 pm
Location: Canada
Byond Username: NIlons

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Postby Nilons » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:40 am #462621

Lady is a first name as well as a title
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes
Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEVd4c1SV2g
Image
Image

User avatar
LadyAri
 
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:17 am
Byond Username: Belchinganna

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Postby LadyAri » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:43 am #462623

wesoda25 wrote:FYI, Dante Smit is completely different than Dante Smith. Don't shit on peoples names when you actually mean someone else. I really do hope that if admins decide to just get rid of all the shitty names hanging around, Dante Smit will be the first to go.

TL;DR
Spoiler:
Basically, our current admins don't enforce naming policy too much. Every now and then, headmins come online, and for the first time see someone's shit name (like yours), and force an admin to set an appearance ban. Finally the issue has boiled over, many current admins and players being fed-up, and older admins just unknowingly enforcing the rules they always knew.


So far the only good "point" Lady Ari has made is that its odd that the admin supposedly behind all this hasn't come forward yet. And when I say point, I really just mean observation, because it really doesn't strengthen or weaken anyone's argument. Other than that, Lady is not a fucking first name so shut up. Ari is passable as a last name. It makes sense headmins are taking their time, because its a controversial matter and any solution they come up with will piss off someone.

Honestly you've gone like 4 days without your name, chill out. As oranges said, you being annoying and constantly making posts while I'm sure headmins are trying to write out a solution isn't going to help anyone, especially you. While this didn't start as a vendetta ban, you might just turn it into one.

Oh, and
LadyAri wrote: Just the sheer stupidity behind this policy that none of you can even figure out. But if you're gonna lie like that then back it up with proof imp.

You're half right. The policy as it stands is pretty dumb. But everyone has figured out exactly how it works. Here:

Excessively OOC names fall under rule 3. Make a minimum effort to have your name fit in a setting involving a wacky space station in the future. A firstname lastname minimum is required and no honorifics are allowed. Nicknames in the middle are ok. Admins may get involved if your name is dumb and can approve or disallow names at their discretion while in-game.

THATS WHY CHADWICK THUNDERCOCK STAYS AND YOU GO. SPECIFICALLY SAYS "NO HONORIFICS ARE ALLOWED" CHADWICK THUNDERCOCK IS PRETTY DUMB, MEANING ADMINS "MAY GET INVOLVED" HOWEVER IT REALLY DOES FIT THE "WACKY SPACE STATION IN THE FUTURE" PART, DOESN'T IT? And the "corruption" part comes to play with people like Ostrava, because they're more famous than you, have more friends and admin friends than you, and I really don't need another reason.


"Other than that, Lady is not a fucking first name so shut up. Ari is passable as a last name. It makes sense headmins are taking their time, because its a controversial matter and any solution they come up with will piss off someone. "

I provided proof, where's yours other an simply saying it isn't?

"Honestly you've gone like 4 days without your name, chill out. As oranges said, you being annoying and constantly making posts while I'm sure headmins are trying to write out a solution isn't going to help anyone, especially you. While this didn't start as a vendetta ban, you might just turn it into one."

The time frame doesn't matter, it could be for any amount of time, its the pure fact that the ban shouldn't have been done in the first place. Also, 7 days is not 4 days.

Oh so its ONLY me thats posting about this? No one else posting? Yeah ok. Listen, the ban doesn't effect you, it effects me and others, so I'm gonna post about it as much as possible, I was TOLD by admins to have discussion here, I'm trying to do that, so keep your shit to yourself.

And no shit dante smith is another player, thats why i SPECIFICALLY stated the spelling, but I wouldn't expect a person that thinks four days is seven to really be that observant.

P.S. The person above you has a fuckin brain, I recommend reading what they're quoting and agreeing with before you continue to spew out stupid shit that everyone already understands.

"I honestly think we should just remove the whole naming policy and replace it with something along the lines of "just make sure your name is reasonable", I understand by doing it this way it's open to admin discrepancy but if someone appeals the ban I feel it's far better to discuss it in terms of "is this name reasonable and appropriate and is it really pissing people off/breaking immersion" rather than you broke rule x of this policy therefore you can't have that name regardless of how the rest of the players feel about it."

User avatar
Shadowflame909
 
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:18 pm
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here
Byond Username: Shadowflame909

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Postby Shadowflame909 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:44 am #462624

wesoda25 wrote:FYI, Dante Smit is completely different than Dante Smith. Don't shit on peoples names when you actually mean someone else. I really do hope that if admins decide to just get rid of all the shitty names hanging around, Dante Smit will be the first to go.

TL;DR
Spoiler:
Basically, our current admins don't enforce naming policy too much. Every now and then, headmins come online, and for the first time see someone's shit name (like yours), and force an admin to set an appearance ban. Finally the issue has boiled over, many current admins and players being fed-up, and older admins just unknowingly enforcing the rules they always knew.


So far the only good "point" Lady Ari has made is that its odd that the admin supposedly behind all this hasn't come forward yet. And when I say point, I really just mean observation, because it really doesn't strengthen or weaken anyone's argument. Other than that, Lady is not a fucking first name so shut up. Ari is passable as a last name. It makes sense headmins are taking their time, because its a controversial matter and any solution they come up with will piss off someone.

Honestly you've gone like 4 days without your name, chill out. As oranges said, you being annoying and constantly making posts while I'm sure headmins are trying to write out a solution isn't going to help anyone, especially you. While this didn't start as a vendetta ban, you might just turn it into one.

Oh, and
LadyAri wrote: Just the sheer stupidity behind this policy that none of you can even figure out. But if you're gonna lie like that then back it up with proof imp.

You're half right. The policy as it stands is pretty dumb. But everyone has figured out exactly how it works. Here:

Excessively OOC names fall under rule 3. Make a minimum effort to have your name fit in a setting involving a wacky space station in the future. A firstname lastname minimum is required and no honorifics are allowed. Nicknames in the middle are ok. Admins may get involved if your name is dumb and can approve or disallow names at their discretion while in-game.

THATS WHY CHADWICK THUNDERCOCK STAYS AND YOU GO. SPECIFICALLY SAYS "NO HONORIFICS ARE ALLOWED" CHADWICK THUNDERCOCK IS PRETTY DUMB, MEANING ADMINS "MAY GET INVOLVED" HOWEVER IT REALLY DOES FIT THE "WACKY SPACE STATION IN THE FUTURE" PART, DOESN'T IT? And the "corruption" part comes to play with people like Ostrava, because they're more famous than you, have more friends and admin friends than you, and I really don't need another reason.


Isn't copying someone elses name already against the rules.

Like I remember someone getting bwoinked for naming themselves Lexia Blacker

Spoiler:
Image

ThanatosRa wrote:My biggest problem is that I can't fix any of this.


Boris wrote:shadowflame either has a brain the size of a pea or one the size of the moon and he's playing 58D chess.


BeeSting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.


BebeYoshi wrote:Saltyflame909


Cobby wrote:The trash bin... have you lost your way home anon?

User avatar
LadyAri
 
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:17 am
Byond Username: Belchinganna

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Postby LadyAri » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:45 am #462625

Nilons wrote:Lady is a first name as well as a title


It isn't if you completely ignore facts and refuse to state what it is or isn't officially for over a week.

and plus the only admin im upset with besides headminrandombannoexplanation is beesting for not telling me if they were ever stung by a bee.

I still wonder if im allergic, we can all go bee sting free until our sixties and we pick up gardening and end up dead in a tomato patch, that shit keeps me awake at night

User avatar
wesoda25
 
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:32 pm
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Postby wesoda25 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:20 am #462632

Good GOD you make me mad.

First, you base half your argument on the fact that some random ass baby name website had lady listed. Newsflash fucko, Lady is more commonly known as a title, which is directly prohibited according to the rules.

Then, you disregard half my argument because I don't care enough to figure out how long your name has been banned.

I really didn't think this was necessary, but I was commenting about the Dante Smith name to those who didn't specify.

And all my love to qbmax, but no fucking dip I'm not gonna start quoting shit he says in here.
Qbmax32 wrote:
Grazyn wrote:
Qbmax32 wrote:how much of a sad human being do you have to be to have LESS fun playing this online spaceship videogame about clowns in space because someone decided to name themselves Doc Mitchell or Lady Ari.

Fun has nothing to do with it. I said it elsewhere, I actually don't mind naming policy in its current state because it works as a release valve for stressed admins. Vague policies like this one (or the OOC in IC one) allows them to vent their frustration in a relatively safe way.


if admins need to ban people for vague policies to "vent their frustration" then they shouldnt be admins tbh

Imagine blaming the fallacies of the naming policy on admins venting, and saying that everyone is an awful human being for pointing out that Lady Ari is a bad name.

Again, my main point is this: Basically, our current admins don't enforce naming policy too much. Every now and then, headmins come online, and for the first time see someone's shit name (like yours), and force an admin to set an appearance ban. Finally the issue has boiled over, many current admins and players being fed-up, and older admins just unknowingly enforcing the rules they always knew.

So, to reflect, the policy is literally being changed as we speak. So your rants mean jack shit unless headmins for some reason decide to make no changes to it, which is unlikely. Case in point, shut up, sit down, and wait for their verdict.

User avatar
LadyAri
 
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:17 am
Byond Username: Belchinganna

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Postby LadyAri » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:31 am #462636

wesoda25 wrote:Good GOD you make me mad.

First, you base half your argument on the fact that some random ass baby name website had lady listed. Newsflash fucko, Lady is more commonly known as a title, which is directly prohibited according to the rules.

Then, you disregard half my argument because I don't care enough to figure out how long your name has been banned.

I really didn't think this was necessary, but I was commenting about the Dante Smith name to those who didn't specify.

And all my love to qbmax, but no fucking dip I'm not gonna start quoting shit he says in here.
Qbmax32 wrote:
Grazyn wrote:
Qbmax32 wrote:how much of a sad human being do you have to be to have LESS fun playing this online spaceship videogame about clowns in space because someone decided to name themselves Doc Mitchell or Lady Ari.

Fun has nothing to do with it. I said it elsewhere, I actually don't mind naming policy in its current state because it works as a release valve for stressed admins. Vague policies like this one (or the OOC in IC one) allows them to vent their frustration in a relatively safe way.


if admins need to ban people for vague policies to "vent their frustration" then they shouldnt be admins tbh

Imagine blaming the fallacies of the naming policy on admins venting, and saying that everyone is an awful human being for pointing out that Lady Ari is a bad name.

Again, my main point is this: Basically, our current admins don't enforce naming policy too much. Every now and then, headmins come online, and for the first time see someone's shit name (like yours), and force an admin to set an appearance ban. Finally the issue has boiled over, many current admins and players being fed-up, and older admins just unknowingly enforcing the rules they always knew.

So, to reflect, the policy is literally being changed as we speak. So your rants mean jack shit unless headmins for some reason decide to make no changes to it, which is unlikely. Case in point, shut up, sit down, and wait for their verdict.


"Lady is more commonly known as a title, which is directly prohibited according to the rules. "

Cool, so you acknowledge that there is an alternative to it being purely an honorific, it is also a name. Which is exactly how I'm using it.

"Again, my main point is this: Basically, our current admins don't enforce naming policy too much. Every now and then, headmins come online, and for the first time see someone's shit name (like yours), and force an admin to set an appearance ban. Finally the issue has boiled over, many current admins and players being fed-up, and older admins just unknowingly enforcing the rules they always knew."

I've been playing here with that name for six years, there's literally no way in hell they just randomly saw it for the first time.

"So, to reflect, the policy is literally being changed as we speak. So your rants mean jack shit unless headmins for some reason decide to make no changes to it, which is unlikely. Case in point, shut up, sit down, and wait for their verdict."

You're literally running in circles. You're saying shit that's already been said and has no relevance, and once again, you can't provide a logical argument as to why its banned except that they MAY in fact view it as an honorific. Well listen here, they still, to this day, haven't come out and said the reasoning. If you can't see the logical loop hole fuckery that is this problem you're beyond an idiot.

I've been told it was because Lady is an honorific, and I've been told its because Ari isn't a last name. But not once has a headmin come and said what its for exactly, i was banned for my whole name, which objectively is shit in your opinion but mother fucker last round we had Billy Bill Bee Bill and Rolling for clown car as names and again on one gives a fuck. Let them keep their names of course but seeing shit like that zzzz.

Keep saying shit that others have said in different ways though I'm sure you'll be having as much fun as i am, feel free to completely keep ignoring logic and definitely feel free to keep being upset, its cute when you contradict yourself in your very first line of a response, keep it up.

Saying "Lady is more commonly known as a title," means that it's not always a title, which is actually a fact, I'm glad you recognize that now. The most logical thing to do is go from here right? I'm using lady as a first name and its a first name that exists, so boom that's solved. But wait... we're running back into the main issue again. What is the name ACTUALLY banned for? We could consider this resolved and over using our brains in mere seconds if maybe, just maybe the actual reasoning was posted. Hell, being told its just a shitty name is the reason would actually be a fucking reason wouldn't it! But that just doesn't seem to exist, and no one can agree because this is beyond mentally handicapped material.

p.s. this songs a jam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTPndsG_KA4
Last edited by LadyAri on Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Postby oranges » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:36 am #462639

[Common] Lady Ari says, "Yes, some gay scientist, with a majorly small penis, micro even, kept bragging about it, world breaking small he'd say, changed my identity, kept me in a lab, some kinda basement forever, he used our new genetic machines in order to change me into a man to fit his sick desires, luckily nanotrasen was able to provide me with the tools necessary to be myself"

RAYER: Belchinganna/(Sheri Bousum) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (FLW) (TP) (LOGS) (SMITE) (SC): hello beautiful gods out there, sexy, sexy beautiful gods, gods i imagine wearing speedos occasionally. Some gay scientist with an extremely tiny micro penis changed my name, i was strapped in a laboratory for days, maybe weeks on end and he constantly just poked and prodded me, he changed my very DNA, i think my name was Lady Ari, i remember it being that for a very very long time before hand, i feel so uncomfortable in this body, please sexy speedo gods, send H E L P I E S

shut your lying deceitful piece of shit mouth before I lose my temper
Last edited by oranges on Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Nilons
 
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:38 pm
Location: Canada
Byond Username: NIlons

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Postby Nilons » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:37 am #462640

oranges wrote:[Common] Lady Ari says, "Yes, some gay scientist, with a majorly small penis, micro even, kept bragging about it, world breaking small he'd say, changed my identity, kept me in a lab, some kinda basement forever, he used our new genetic machines in order to change me into a man to fit his sick desires, luckily nanotrasen was able to provide me with the tools necessary to be myself"

where in that do they mention subject specifically
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes
Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEVd4c1SV2g
Image
Image

User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Postby oranges » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:38 am #462641

Nilons wrote:
oranges wrote:[Common] Lady Ari says, "Yes, some gay scientist, with a majorly small penis, micro even, kept bragging about it, world breaking small he'd say, changed my identity, kept me in a lab, some kinda basement forever, he used our new genetic machines in order to change me into a man to fit his sick desires, luckily nanotrasen was able to provide me with the tools necessary to be myself"

where in that do they mention subject specifically


Really nilons

User avatar
LadyAri
 
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:17 am
Byond Username: Belchinganna

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Postby LadyAri » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:39 am #462642

edited: nothing to do with the thread, sorry for gettin off track yo
Last edited by LadyAri on Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Nilons
 
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:38 pm
Location: Canada
Byond Username: NIlons

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Postby Nilons » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:40 am #462643

oranges wrote:
Nilons wrote:
oranges wrote:[Common] Lady Ari says, "Yes, some gay scientist, with a majorly small penis, micro even, kept bragging about it, world breaking small he'd say, changed my identity, kept me in a lab, some kinda basement forever, he used our new genetic machines in order to change me into a man to fit his sick desires, luckily nanotrasen was able to provide me with the tools necessary to be myself"

where in that do they mention subject specifically


Really nilons

What about this is specific to subject and not the headmin that instructed him to ban them

I get where youre coming from but you cant really expect to have a point here when youre basing it entirely on an inference at best and an assumption at worse
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes
Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEVd4c1SV2g
Image
Image

User avatar
LadyAri
 
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:17 am
Byond Username: Belchinganna

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Postby LadyAri » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:41 am #462645

edited: nothing to do with the thread, sorry for gettin off track yo
Last edited by LadyAri on Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Postby oranges » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:41 am #462646

Nilons wrote:
oranges wrote:
Nilons wrote:
oranges wrote:[Common] Lady Ari says, "Yes, some gay scientist, with a majorly small penis, micro even, kept bragging about it, world breaking small he'd say, changed my identity, kept me in a lab, some kinda basement forever, he used our new genetic machines in order to change me into a man to fit his sick desires, luckily nanotrasen was able to provide me with the tools necessary to be myself"

where in that do they mention subject specifically


Really nilons

What about this is specific to subject and not the headmin that instructed him to ban them

I get where youre coming from but you cant really expect to have a point here when youre basing it entirely on an inference at best and an assumption at worse


DOes it matter which of the admin team they're abusing you dumb fucking mongloid?

They're human garbage and I would have put them out to trash long ago if I was allowed.

User avatar
LadyAri
 
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:17 am
Byond Username: Belchinganna

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Postby LadyAri » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:43 am #462648

oranges wrote:
Nilons wrote:
oranges wrote:
Nilons wrote:
oranges wrote:[Common] Lady Ari says, "Yes, some gay scientist, with a majorly small penis, micro even, kept bragging about it, world breaking small he'd say, changed my identity, kept me in a lab, some kinda basement forever, he used our new genetic machines in order to change me into a man to fit his sick desires, luckily nanotrasen was able to provide me with the tools necessary to be myself"

where in that do they mention subject specifically


Really nilons

What about this is specific to subject and not the headmin that instructed him to ban them

I get where youre coming from but you cant really expect to have a point here when youre basing it entirely on an inference at best and an assumption at worse


DOes it matter which of the admin team they're abusing you dumb fucking mongloid?

They're human garbage and I would have put them out to trash long ago if I was allowed.


You don't know me for shit man. The only garbage here is your lying whore mouth that got called out homie. You accused me over and over of harassing subject but you couldn't come up with proof so bam, you change your fucking reasoning. And who the fuck am I abusing by saying something like that in a PRAYER? Are you that fucking retarded man? Jesus christ get a grip kid. (i mean get a grip mongoloid ;) )

User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Postby oranges » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:44 am #462650

You're mentally braindead if you think that wouldn't be seen as an abuse of the admin who banned you by sending prays and radio chat like that.

But I guess that fits with your profile up until now so I'm not suprised.

User avatar
LadyAri
 
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:17 am
Byond Username: Belchinganna

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Postby LadyAri » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:46 am #462653

oranges wrote:You're mentally braindead if you think that wouldn't be seen as an abuse of the admin who banned you by sending prays and radio chat like that.

But I guess that fits with your profile up until now so I'm not suprised.


"blah blah blah I said you did X but I got called out and now I'm saying you did Y"

I didn't harass anybody, or target anybody like YOU claimed. So again, you can fuck right off dumb dumb.

And seriously, I'm not gonna keep derailing this thread like this. I didn't want to but if you're just gonna lie and make it seem like i went in day in day out to harass some admins you're a fucking lying bitch dude.

Done with you.

PreviousNext

Return to Policy Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users