admins handling stuff after rounds end

Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

admins handling stuff after rounds end

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #464988

during eu time (expecially holydays) there are no admins online for long periods and griffers are taking advantage of that, should admins handle "expired " tickets based on the ahelps and proofing logs (example: LOG:george melons(swargealt) trew maxcap in dorms (123,123,2)) by either banning or giving warning notes of suspicious griffing activity?
havent seen any ruling about this
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Re: admins handling stuff after rounds end

Post by Dax Dupont » #464990

I actually asked about this yesterday.

Nevere told me that small things will expire within two rounds or so, not worth investigating escalation shit when it was two rounds ago since the persons are most likely gone etc etc, @supportmin in discord.
For major grief it times out after a day. Like we had a case with someone removing most of the station(80%) and they got beaned by me a day later after I conferred with Nevere too as what our expirey window should be.

I think a day should be more than enough time to report serious grief.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Re: admins handling stuff after rounds end

Post by PKPenguin321 » #464991

There is apparently an unspoken statue of limitations, hence why people were opposed to bringing back ban requests. The general consensus was "stop holding stupid grudges about a video game for eternity" or something. If somebody abuses this and griefs unchecked frequently, your only recourse as of now is to forum PM the headmins. Good luck.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler: