no more ERP

Hornygranny
Horny Police
Byond Username: Hornygranny

no more ERP

Post by Hornygranny » #50410

Bottom post of the previous page:

We are banning ERP and sexual content on a trial basis. Thank you for your cooperation.
Phalanx300
Byond Username: Phalanx300

Re: no more ERP

Post by Phalanx300 » #51738

An0n3 wrote:
Phalanx300 wrote:who do they even think they are being the cause the game is alive in the first place!

You're the reason the game is alive? Is that why you were permabanned from assistant? You just contribute too much to the game?

The community is, not few dicks trying to ruin the fun for others.

Also tell me more, don't recall that. And why the personal attacks suddenly? Got a bad ERP experience?
Alex Crimson
Byond Username: Dazbuzz

Post by Alex Crimson » #51741

Well whatever. As i said, the admins have no intention of listening or changing their minds.
OrbisA
Byond Username: OrbisA

Post by OrbisA » #51743

Anon, would it be possible to get a period (like a month) on the trial, then check for progress? Also, at least in my particular case, I erped thanks to boredoom mostly, believe it or not, one can run out of things to do in game. So could we get more rp oriented fun on badger? The few times skorvold drop by are fun and all, but wee are mostly ignored by the admin base.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #51762

Phalanx300 wrote:
An0n3 wrote:
Phalanx300 wrote:who do they even think they are being the cause the game is alive in the first place!

You're the reason the game is alive? Is that why you were permabanned from assistant? You just contribute too much to the game?

Also tell me more, don't recall that. And why the personal attacks suddenly? Got a bad ERP experience?
It's hypocritical of you to say you're a member of the group "keeping this game alive" when you've had to be reprimanded for you past behavior that severely. If anyone here is guilty of "trying to ruin the fun for others" I would sooner suspect someone with multiple bans for Grey Tiding.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Phalanx300

Post by Phalanx300 » #51763

An0n3 wrote:
Phalanx300 wrote:
An0n3 wrote:

It's hypocritical of you to say you're a member of the group "keeping this game alive" when you've had to be reprimanded for you past behavior that severely. If anyone here is guilty of "trying to ruin the fun for others" I would sooner suspect someone with multiple bans for Grey Tiding.
And you are? Here you are trying to ban a feature, one which is bothering no one but a bunch of elitist pricks like yourself. Why ban something that isn't causing any negative things to the game? Why take that fun away from those who enjoy it? And for the record I don't do ERP.
legality
Byond Username: Legality

Post by legality » #51769

cool.

the policy should never have been changed from the 2010-2011 era policy of ERPers caught doing their thing being open season for admins to do whatsoever they wished to them (in game). It resulted in some of the most hilarious moments I've seen on SS13.

This is okay too, though.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #51776

I find it funny that this thread has devolved into overly-vocal admins and overly-vocal users bitching at each other, completely ignoring the valid questions.

But it won't help assess the case.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #51823

Phalanx300 wrote:And for the record I don't do ERP.
Everyone arguing against this policy ITT

If there are legitimate roleplayers who find ERP an important part of their roleplay experience and have both done it & plan to continue doing it, please raise your hand
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #51825

Important as in hilarious? Hell yeah.
Important as in serious? Hell no.

Learned lewd lizard's a laugh or a lynching.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
OrbisA

Post by OrbisA » #51835

I believe that being murdered by a changeling who offered you sex to get you alone and uncomunicated is an important lesson in Ss13 as big as closing the canister before removing the plasma tank
Wild Bill

Post by Wild Bill » #51877

RIP "if you want ERP, go to TG"
Long live "if you want ERP, go to Bay"

Small chronicle of the "good" times:
http://pastebin.com/u/Kaizo
Mat13295
Byond Username: Mat13295

Post by Mat13295 » #51901

Wild Bill wrote:RIP "if you want ERP, go to TG"
Long live "if you want ERP, go to Vorestation"

I don't even play here anymore, hue.
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #51908

So on the erp timeline it went

ADMINS CAN MESS WITH ERP > NO DONT TOUCH PEOPLE WHO ERP > BAN THEY ALL

Go with the old way where admins can mess with them or just go straight up goon and ban all sexual talk and oh wait I know why it's because an ex-goonmin is backing this policy. This just seems like such a huge way of burning your roots "just because".
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
Kavaloosh

Post by Kavaloosh » #51918

First they came for the puns in names
and I did not speak out
because I didn't have a pun in my name
Then they came for the mass murderers
and I did not speak out
because I was not an mass murderer
Then they came for the ERPers
and I did not speak out
because I was not an ERPer
Then they came for the players they didn't like
and I did not speak out
because I was not a player they didn't like
Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me.

don't just take these new draconian policy changes sitting down, please. for the sake of the server and it's population
paprika wrote:

If there are legitimate roleplayers who find ERP an important part of their roleplay experience and have both done it & plan to continue doing it, please raise your hand

'you don't NEEED to ERP, it's not integral to the gaame! why don't we make it bannable for no reason even though it really doesn't affect anyone that doesn't want it to affect them!

have any of you heard the boiling frog?
please stop and think about what you're doing
this is the longest post i've made in years, because this server and the people inside it matter to me. but when you try and take what people hold near and dear to them away, even if i don't necessarily agree with what it is, you shouldn't just let the powers that be take it away from you because 'it's not right' or 'it's not what we want to brand /tg/station as', 'w-we just want you to learn to role play creatively without whipping your dick out, and you're a faggot if you should be permabanned from the community if you do it! you fucking degenerate!'

but i guess the bottom line is
go back to fucking goon hornygranny you faggot

he even locked his own admin feedback because he didn't like being called out for his shit actions
Confront them with annihilation, and they will then survive; plunge them into a deadly situation, and they will then live. When people fall into danger, they are then able to strive for victory.
firecage
Github User
Byond Username: Firecage
Github Username: Firecage

Post by firecage » #51924

Even though I don't ERP, hell, this policy is really just pathetic. It doesn't really bother anyone unless its important jobs doing it, and then it would just be the same as them fucking off to space or sitting in the bar the entire round. Or if they do it multiple rounds, which would be the same as not doing anything for multiple rounds.

Personally I found it hilarious, and don't mind people who want private time, as long as they do it in private. I repeat my earlier statement. This is just an elitist policy.

And Anon, no offence. But in the previous page, that one post, and the several after it. Well, it just makes you look like an elite prick who doesn't care about the playerbase at all and just says fuck you to them, even though it may not be true at all.

As a note, the ban on ERP reminds me of this, equally as pathetic: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/a- ... 97174.html
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #51930

Wild Bill wrote:RIP "if you want ERP, go to TG"
Long live "if you want ERP, go to Bay"

For the record, Bay bans ERP more rigorously than /tg/ ever will.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
kosmos
Byond Username: Kingofkosmos

Post by kosmos » #51936

Saintish wrote:sos told me erping is allowed in the PDA chatroom
i'm satisfied, guys
I'm just gonna repeat this until the rule gets updated, since right now the rules don't represent this at all, it just says erp --> ban.

Sure I get why you don't want it added to the rules, because you guys want erp gone altogether, even if it wasn't harming anyone at all -- deny it all you want, but LOVE WILL CONQUER!
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #51972

Was going to mod Kavaloosh post, but I feel it needs to be brought to EVERYONE's view that shit like this isn't ever helpful and is just bullshit.
Kavaloosh wrote:First they came for the puns in names
and I did not speak out
because I didn't have a pun in my name
Then they came for the mass murderers
and I did not speak out
because I was not an mass murderer
Then they came for the ERPers
and I did not speak out
because I was not an ERPer
Then they came for the players they didn't like
and I did not speak out
because I was not a player they didn't like
Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me.
Ok pretty funny, I actually got a kick out of this.

Kavaloosh wrote: don't just take these new draconian policy changes sitting down, please. for the sake of the server and it's population
paprika wrote:

'you don't NEEED to ERP, it's not integral to the gaame! why don't we make it bannable for no reason even though it really doesn't affect anyone that doesn't want it to affect them!
Made some good quotes and points.
Kavaloosh wrote: have any of you heard the boiling frog?
please stop and think about what you're doing
this is the longest post i've made in years, because this server and the people inside it matter to me. but when you try and take what people hold near and dear to them away, even if i don't necessarily agree with what it is, you shouldn't just let the powers that be take it away from you because 'it's not right' or 'it's not what we want to brand /tg/station as', 'w-we just want you to learn to role play creatively without whipping your dick out, and you're a faggot if you should be permabanned from the community if you do it! you fucking degenerate!'
Ok started good and then HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHAT THE FUCK OH GOD... Seriously why... Why would you...
Kavaloosh wrote: but i guess the bottom line is
go back to fucking goon hornygranny you faggot

he even locked his own admin feedback because he didn't like being called out for his shit actions
Icing-cake.

Please please PLEASE stop posting rubbish like this, it just utterly destroys any valid point you may have had to make and not only makes you seem like an asshole but it generally causes more hostile actions and more bullshit. And finally things NEVER get solved, resolved or altered after something like this.
I get the idea of venting your frustrations, but don't mix it up with your out and out wordy hate.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #51985

How does it change the fact that nobody who wants ERP to remain does ERP and treats erpers like zoo animals they want to keep around to make fun of because it's part of epik /tg/ culture?

Oh right it doesn't

Any other stupid arguments to make and avoid addressing this point?

Thanks, we're done here, the thread can be locked and thrown in the incinerator now
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #51990

Don't know why you would ERP on tg when Vore station has superior ERP roleplaying features.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #52025

I think I've heard of this place before, and my opinion still stands as WAIT WHAT.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Sum Ting Wong

Post by Sum Ting Wong » #52029

fleure wrote:(On Vorestation)
22:11 < Iamgoofball> we had a ton of vg nerds on the server though who figured out they could use the creepy vore shit to work like a clown car
22:11 < Iamgoofball> we hid all the nuke ops one round inside an assistant
22:11 < Iamgoofball> and had them burst out when the cap got near
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #52041

This is as sickening as it is hilarious.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #52042

Well that just singlehandedly killed the game everyone can go home now it's all over this day will live in infamy.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #52058

OrbisA

Post by OrbisA » #52060

I got already bored of all the shitty drama, remove this policy, questions are not being answered and if I wanted to see paprika insulting everyone I would just go to singulo.io, at least everyone can shitpost there.
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #52067

You still haven't said why you want the policy removed, while people have answered why it is in place several times

Slippery slope fallacies about how this is somehow removing complex roleplay does not constitute an argument against the policy

This is just another soapbox thread for people who have strong opinions about virtually anything to make posts about policies that don't affect them or people they know
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #52107

oranges wrote:Image
Help the Australian is shitposting against me please helpe mods I need u ;_;
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Kavaloosh

Post by Kavaloosh » #52123

you're all faggot statists
Confront them with annihilation, and they will then survive; plunge them into a deadly situation, and they will then live. When people fall into danger, they are then able to strive for victory.
Alzam
Byond Username: Alzam

Post by Alzam » #52128

lmao
Sum Ting Wong

Post by Sum Ting Wong » #52137

That's a good idea
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #52182

Yes, they are trying to get this thread locked. No, this is not a good idea. Yet.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #52194

To get this vaugly back on topic...

To add my 2pence to the policy, personally I really don't think it was an issue that needed tackling. The only time personally ever engaged in ERP was after a really long RP of marrying the captain or something. It actually just felt more awkward and tried to RP my way out, only to have our sprites turned invisible.

I guess what I mean is, is it really that common of a situation that feels it needs direct admin intervention? Maybe it has, I don't see the logs and I haven't been on the game a HUGE amount recently.

I guess the real questions to ask are:
  • Do the admins think its a constant issue?
  • Does it have more negative effects other than sometimes being awkward?
  • Do the players really think they'd be loosing a valuable "asset"?
  • Who are the real "victims" in this policy?
  • Do people really care enough about ERP to fight it or is it just simply that they feel they are being "oppressed" or it as another needless rule?
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #52204

Alright so let us weigh the pros and cons here
Keep ERP because:
It is harmless
It leads to funny admin fuckery
It has no effect on anyone besides those involved and creeping ghosts
Sometimes it ICly makes sense from a roleplay standpoint
Muh freedoms

Keep ERP gone because:
We want to seem like a more mature server
We do not want ERPers who have been run out of other servers to flock here
Occasionally important crewmembers go erp rather than doing their jobs

Not trying to shill for either side, am i missing anything here?
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #52205

The only defense of ERP is repeating "but why do you carrreeeeeeeee?"

"It's not hurting anyonnnnnnnnnneeeee"

...and then we point out that yes, it has caused a lot of stupid drama in the past. It does have a palpable negative effect on the game and the community. It's no longer the kind of atmosphere we want to promote. Hell, we never even promoted this as a place to come get your ERP on, we just tolerated it and enough assholes sharing LE EPIC PASTEBINS gave people the idea that it was a core part of our culture.

It's immature, it's kinda gross and off putting. It does nothing good for us. It's gone.

I don't know what we're "trying" here, I think that was on odd choice of words because unless we find out there's some kind of succubus powering this whole operation and without sex logs everything breaks down then this is probably gone for good.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Razharas
Byond Username: Razharas

Post by Razharas » #52300

The only "offese" against erp is some admins personally not liking it, also saying "we point to the bad sides all the time" but i still cant find any bad sides apart from pure conclusions they made
Erp dont need any "defenses" at all, by default everything that was permitted before needs to be proven bad to be forbidden, not other way around
Banning anything on a whim and then going "what i banned is bad prove me wrong" is a wrong way of doing shit as a recent ban and next a repeal on antag murderbonering has shown
Also erp ban happening riiight after that ban on antag murderbonering happened makes me believe that admins just felt that theres now a green light on pushing your opinions on others by force

tl;dr: this is just admins enacting rules based on their personal preferences because they can, nothing more nothing less
OrbisA

Post by OrbisA » #52314

There is also the bit that ERP is roleplaying, even if you don't like it Anon3, it is a form of roleplaying, some are better than others, but it's a way of roleplaying nonetheless, and banning that is a bit dumb...
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #52320

Just keep repeating "It's not hurting anyone" despite

ERP being the impetus for the barroom metagroup that resulted in numerous permabans
ERP being the impetus for the previous headministration crumbling
ERP being the root cause of metacooperation circlejerks in the first place
ERP being unwanted and disgusting to other players who don't think it's the height of internet comedy

It's hard to say the conversation has come to a conclusion when we were never really having a discourse in the first place? Everytime folks on this side of the argument mention that stuff everyone ignores it or at best says "I wasn't here for that/wasn't involved with it."

Yeah sure we're only banning ERP because I personally don't like it and not because any of the bullshit I've witnessed the server and the people on it go through in some pathetic attempt to get their space wieners dipped in pretend ink.
I'm sorry my personal bias against a totally noble and harmless thing is preventing you from re-enacting your own versions of Fifty Shades of Grey-Tide.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
MisterPerson
Board Moderator
Byond Username: MisterPerson

Post by MisterPerson » #52329

Not that removing ERP from the server really needs any justification besides "I don't want that". You can apply the same reasoning for pretty much any rule. No metagaming, no powergaming, etc.
I code for the code project and moderate the code sections of the forums.

Feedback is dumb and it doesn't matter
dezzmont
Byond Username: Dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #52331

ERP probably was the most problematic situation I have had to deal with in Adminbus.

It goes beyond just peopl sexting in a game, it creates this fucked up culture no one wants to deal with. An0n3 isn't exagerating when he says it creates a lot of really high end problems.
Kavaloosh

Post by Kavaloosh » #52355

>implying metagaming isn't the only enjoyable part of the game
Phalanx300

Post by Phalanx300 » #52368

Razharas wrote:Erp dont need any "defenses" at all, by default everything that was permitted before needs to be proven bad to be forbidden, not other way around
This is the core of the discussion, and something I've yet to see the admins do. Its just a matter of not personally liking it, should that be a reason to remove it? I think not.
Raven776
Byond Username: Raven776

Post by Raven776 » #52369

I've been neglecting to throw more of my two cents in here if I have already, but I find the idea that ERP is the center of metacooperation flat wrong. RP is the center of metacooperation. A character knowing another through rounds, forming any sort of relationship romantic or otherwise, will lead to what people seem to consider metacooperation. ERP has been a part of that, but it most certainly wasn't the cause.

No idea what the barroom metagroup is.

No idea how ERP could shatter the headmin administration, but that sounds hilarious and I'm curious now.

But yeah, it's mostly just kind of gross and tacky.

As far as the lack of understanding you're receiving on this policy, I chalk it up to everyone here not being an admin who has all the logs, knows all the drama, and has all of the history. If the things you're saying about it being the cause of drama is true, then it should probably be thrown out the window. It won't be missed when it's gone, and the people who will leave because of it aren't anything all too great on the game anyways. Besides, it's not hard to trade keys and get off over skype or something if you REALLY just find that those spaceladies are hot.

For the love of god, just do that, people... Instead of making this into a ten page thread monster.
Phalanx300

Post by Phalanx300 » #52370

Raven776 wrote:I've been neglecting to throw more of my two cents in here if I have already, but I find the idea that ERP is the center of metacooperation flat wrong. RP is the center of metacooperation. A character knowing another through rounds, forming any sort of relationship romantic or otherwise, will lead to what people seem to consider metacooperation. ERP has been a part of that, but it most certainly wasn't the cause.

No idea what the barroom metagroup is.

No idea how ERP could shatter the headmin administration, but that sounds hilarious and I'm curious now.

But yeah, it's mostly just kind of gross and tacky.

As far as the lack of understanding you're receiving on this policy, I chalk it up to everyone here not being an admin who has all the logs, knows all the drama, and has all of the history. If the things you're saying about it being the cause of drama is true, then it should probably be thrown out the window. It won't be missed when it's gone, and the people who will leave because of it aren't anything all too great on the game anyways. Besides, it's not hard to trade keys and get off over skype or something if you REALLY just find that those spaceladies are hot.

For the love of god, just do that, people... Instead of making this into a ten page thread monster.
Because people who don't like a policy but do enjoy the server should just leave for having a different opinion? What kind of shit is that?
Sum Ting Wong

Post by Sum Ting Wong » #52373

Raven776 wrote: If the things you're saying about it being the cause of drama is true, then it should probably be thrown out the window.
It used to cause a whole bunch of problems between certain players. Killbaiting tag-teams were a common issue with ERP partners. FNR requests were also made against average players who would interrupt ERP sessions. A few admins were forced to resign over it too but I'm not sure about the details.

edit: I should point out that all of these things happened years ago. All of the stuff I mentioned was sparked by a few specific shitlers, not ERPers on the whole. I don't think ERP is as much of an issue as it used to be.
Last edited by Sum Ting Wong on Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #52374

I think this is the time to very optimistically jump in and remind everyone...

...that this is merely a trial run. Right? Oh, please tell me.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Alex Crimson
Byond Username: Dazbuzz

Post by Alex Crimson » #52380

DemonFiren wrote:I think this is the time to very optimistically jump in and remind everyone...

...that this is merely a trial run. Right? Oh, please tell me.
An0n3 wrote:I don't know what we're "trying" here, I think that was on odd choice of words because unless we find out there's some kind of succubus powering this whole operation and without sex logs everything breaks down then this is probably gone for good.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #52392

Well, in this case the only viable solution is to wait until there's no admins on.

Ghosts, take logs.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #52414

Phalanx300 wrote:
Razharas wrote:Erp dont need any "defenses" at all, by default everything that was permitted before needs to be proven bad to be forbidden, not other way around
This is the core of the discussion, and something I've yet to see the admins do. Its just a matter of not personally liking it, should that be a reason to remove it? I think not.

Pull your fingers out of your ears or other orifices and read what admins are actually posting. You don't see people posting things because you're selectively choosing not to read it.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
firecage
Github User
Byond Username: Firecage
Github Username: Firecage

Post by firecage » #52562

Eh, fuck my previous opinion. On this page Anon convinced me. Even though I don't like it being removed, I agree with all of Anons reasons. Let it go.
OrbisA

Post by OrbisA » #52565

I only want for the limits of the policy to be explained, in detail, and for aditional Roleplaying elements be introduced in game and things to do when we are not killing each other, combat can be fun and all, but since the administration considers that the player base is not mature enough to handle this, let's step it down, and search for other things to do, particulary, it would be important to intruduce enviroments where only a few people go and remain isolated, in an enviroment they have to trust the other, I feel that the betrayal element is important and we would lose a great deal if it was removed.