no more ERP

Ask and discuss policy about game conduct and rules.

Moderators: In-Game Head Admins, In-Game Game Master

Forum rules
Read these board rules before posting or you'll get reprimanded.
Threads without replies for 30 days will be automatically locked.
User avatar
Mat13295
 
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:54 pm
Byond Username: Mat13295

Re: no more ERP

Postby Mat13295 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:51 pm #51371

Grazyn wrote:Guys there's the reason why they removed ERP:

https://github.com/tgstation/-tg-station/pull/6415


Oh god why
I don't even play here anymore, hue.



User avatar
DemonFiren
 
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:15 pm
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Re: no more ERP

Postby DemonFiren » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:04 pm #51379

Now it all falls together.

Yeah.
Image
Image
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: no more ERP

Postby Timbrewolf » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:44 pm #51412

Earthykiller127 wrote:Image
What about comical ERP where people does it for the laugh factor?

Either way I find this rule quite shitty. I know this isn't BestRP but erotic roleplay is part of normal RP and as said a few hundreds of times, part of relationship with other 2d spessman


>Byond username BDSMfan45

I'm sure there's a lot of things you think are parts of normal RP and normal relationships we don't want to see happen on the server.

Like Rolan said we're not trying to prevent you from goofing around with other players, just telling you to take it somewhere more private than the server.

It bears repeating but you can easily roleplay having a relationship or feelings for another spessmen without trying to fuck them. How often do you go outside and see people wandering around their places of business fucking the shit out of eachother because they just care so deeply about one another? You guys need a reality check, ERP is bottom-tier in terms of roleplay and acting. How many major motion pictures and plays have you seen in the last decade that had to include graphic sex scenes in order to get the point across that "these two characters are in love"?

The excuse that "it's natural because we care about eachother" doesn't work here.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno

NSFW:
Image

User avatar
Loonikus
 
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:20 am
Byond Username: Loonicus

Re: no more ERP

Postby Loonikus » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:55 pm #51415

I won't really miss ERP as much as I'll miss:

Pugington the Safe Sex Pug
CONDOM MAN
Ghost of Christmas Sex
People becoming pregnant (with xenos) from ERP
Every ghost on the station surrounding ERPers
Angsty sex-deprived women cutting their own nipples off

And many other fun things that came from fucking with ERPers

User avatar
ColonicAcid
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:36 pm
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Re: no more ERP

Postby ColonicAcid » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:59 pm #51416

Anon here's the thing.
You guys fixed a non-problem. ERP wasn't a problem, it isn't as common as people make it out to be and when it happens it's fucking hilarious.
It allows me to do stuff like:
https://soundcloud.com/colonicacid/erp- ... ks-bogaloo
and
https://soundcloud.com/colonicacid/erplogs
(thank maccus for the voiceovers niggas)
Heck I would say making fun of ERPers IC and OOC is part of our servers culture, compare it to other places we have it pretty damn controlled. This was a fix to a non existent problem and all you are doing is limiting our choices for no reason.
crack is whack but smacks got your back

User avatar
Sum Ting Wong
 
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:40 pm

Re: no more ERP

Postby Sum Ting Wong » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:07 am #51417

Didn't drama from the wintermote thing stem from ERP? Or am I remembering that wrong.

User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: no more ERP

Postby oranges » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:11 am #51420

Treating us like shit because you're making a change that we think is needless is a dick move.
Image

User avatar
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: no more ERP

Postby Timbrewolf » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:15 am #51422

oranges wrote:Treating us like shit because you're making a change that we think is needless is a dick move.


That goes both ways.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno

NSFW:
Image

User avatar
OrbisA
 
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:51 pm
Byond Username: OrbisA

Re: no more ERP

Postby OrbisA » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:26 am #51424

An0n3 wrote:
oranges wrote:Treating us like shit because you're making a change that we think is needless is a dick move.


That goes both ways.


I am pretty sure I didn't treat you like shit when we talked here Anon, you should calm down a bit and come back when you can detach a bit more, it doesn't look like we will get any clarifications on the things we asked, or that the policy will be removed, so, go ahead, take a break, it's hurting the community a lot that a head admin is behaving like that.

User avatar
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: No More ERP {Discussion}

Postby Timbrewolf » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:50 am #51439

See:

deathhoof wrote:I think hg and anon3 need to stop browsing tumblr and remember the /tg/ principles on which this server was founded.


Dunno what you're talking about. Things were heated and personal before I even got here. Surely there are some folks in this thread who need to calm it down. I mean come on, coming from the guy who said:

As announced in game, I will start to ignore this policy starting 16/12/2014 17 East time if not one of the head admins that made the rulling clarifies my questions, This doesn't means I will inmediatly go and ERP, I haven't since I created this account, I doubt I will, but I won't held the policy in between of my freedom to roleplay any good damn I want to in a roleplaying game. I will of course, follow all of the other rules that had been presented in a concise and complete way, like the antagonist mass murderboning set by SoS was and all the other rules presented so far.


tl;dr "if I don't like rules or get an explanation I like I"m just going to break them until I get banned"

:lol:
Shed Wolf Numero Uno

NSFW:
Image

User avatar
OrbisA
 
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:51 pm
Byond Username: OrbisA

Re: no more ERP

Postby OrbisA » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:07 am #51450

And then I would get banned, but I still didn't get you treated like shit, just made an statement for the lack of one.

But yes, both sides need to calm a bit, the problem here is that you are a figure of the server, while we are the mob of players.

User avatar
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: no more ERP

Postby Timbrewolf » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:27 am #51456

OrbisA wrote:But yes, both sides need to calm a bit, the problem here is that you are a figure of the server, while we are the mob of players.


So we should listen to you and your opinions because you play here, you're part of the community.
But we also shouldn't take anything you say seriously?

You get a free pass to say whatever, and if I or any other admin starts to get equally involved it's a problem?

Does it not suddenly make a lot more sense why the cleanest, best way of doing things from our pespective, with what you just said on the table, might not be just making an announcement and then dropping the mic?

You've kind-of hit the nail on the head of what a no-win situation trying to talk anything over with people lately has turned into, and why you've been hearing (and will probably continue to hear) with an ever increasing frequency answers like "This is how it's going to be end of conversation" stonewall type responses.

I could suddenly decide to make the absolute worst ruling I could think of, and the folks who'll likely earn the most enmity for it are the ones who stick around and try to explain it to people.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno

NSFW:
Image

User avatar
OrbisA
 
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:51 pm
Byond Username: OrbisA

Re: no more ERP

Postby OrbisA » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:37 am #51457

I think you are lashing out again, you are an intelligent person and I refuse to acknowlodge that you don't know what I mean.

An admin is a figure people look up to, it's a representant of the server, as you have the power to decide for the server, things like name calling and overly passive agressive attitudes reflect poorly on the reputation of the server, for the same reason it's a worse crime when an admin lies in adminhelps or an admin uses a flamethrower in a crowded area when not playing an antag. Since one of the reasons you are banning ERP it's a reputation factor, you should at least see where I come from this, of course I don't get a free pass for my actions, Saegramir has made it pretty clear I lost my warning chance if I ever ERP, wich is of course, reasonable, considering the gravity of my statement.

Alex Crimson
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:05 pm
Byond Username: Dazbuzz

Re: no more ERP

Postby Alex Crimson » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:52 am #51458

Have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe, the reason you get so much resistance when you try to change things, is because the community doesnt want it changed? If this were polled, and the majority of players agreed that ERP should be banned, then most of us would be fine with it. But you didnt do anything like that. You decided upon it yourself.

Have you ever thought that maybe people are pissed because the headmin they elected is screwing them with his unwanted policy changes, has no desire to actually listen to the community and whos end response to an argument is "if you dont like it you are welcome to leave"?

User avatar
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: no more ERP

Postby Timbrewolf » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:57 am #51460

You opened the thread by stating that

I feel this is just a "Ban free" card for any admin that has a grudge on a player.


without any evidence or context. Is that allegation not immediately "treating people like shit"?

Alex Crimson wrote:Have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe, the reason you get so much resistance when you try to change things, is because the community doesnt want it changed? If this were polled, and the majority of players agreed that ERP should be banned, then most of us would be fine with it. But you didnt do anything like that. You decided upon it yourself.

Have you ever thought that maybe people are pissed because the headmin they elected is screwing them with his unwanted policy changes, has no desire to actually listen to the community and whos end response to an argument is "if you dont like it you are welcome to leave"?


It's actually not that much resistance, it just seems like a lot sometimes because I actively go out and confront it head on rather than just hiding out and waiting for things to go over. You might be surprised to hear it but there are currently plenty of people happily playing on the server and not ERP'ing with eachother. If you go back and read the early pages of the thread, you'll find a few people who even stopped doing so long enough to come in here and say "this is a good idea thanks for getting rid of this" etc. The Community is a large and nebulous thing and I'm as much a part of it as you are. Don't pretend to speak for all of us.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno

NSFW:
Image

User avatar
OrbisA
 
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:51 pm
Byond Username: OrbisA

Re: no more ERP

Postby OrbisA » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:15 am #51464

The reason behind that allegation is becouse of the nature of an ambigious rule, under the hands of people with motives less than noble, could be have used it for such a purpose, that's why I used ' I Feel' and not 'this is clearly'. Remember that admins are people, and as such, not all of them are perfect beings.

But yeah, now that we are talking like civilized people, and you even got here, placed your face and even clarified some things, I will wait and see, maybe we even get better roleplaying out of this, who knows.

But please communicate with us like you did, things like what happened it's just, embarassing, and in my opinion don't do good on the community as a whole.

PostThis post was deleted by MrStonedOne on Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:46 pm.
Reason: Requested

Alex Crimson
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:05 pm
Byond Username: Dazbuzz

Re: no more ERP

Postby Alex Crimson » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:25 am #51469

An0n3 wrote:It's actually not that much resistance, it just seems like a lot sometimes because I actively go out and confront it head on rather than just hiding out and waiting for things to go over. You might be surprised to hear it but there are currently plenty of people happily playing on the server and not ERP'ing with eachother. If you go back and read the early pages of the thread, you'll find a few people who even stopped doing so long enough to come in here and say "this is a good idea thanks for getting rid of this" etc. The Community is a large and nebulous thing and I'm as much a part of it as you are. Don't pretend to speak for all of us.


You arnt not confronting anything. You are pretending to listen when you have no intentions of actually listening or changing your mind. The server is very happy right now. Hell, i was on there having fun watching the Thunderdome event. The server will be perfectly fine with this rule and very little will change. The same is true if you removed it, which is where the issue is. Its not a policy that ever needed to happen in the first place.

I never claimed to speak for everyone, but i would like a chance for everyone to actually vote on this rather than the headmins just doing it without warning.

User avatar
Fragnostic
 
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 2:11 am
Byond Username: Fragnostic

Re: no more ERP

Postby Fragnostic » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:29 am #51472

>RP game
>no ERP

I've never ERP'd, but what is the point of the 18+ server rule anymore then? As "low" a form of RP it may be, these people ARE rolling with whatever you guys throw at them. Yes, maybe their players are poorly developed as they are just "hyoooge slutz xDDD", but they are roleplaying in a roleplayin game that came from a roleplaying community that has text adventures. That's more than what could ever be said for the massive amount of powergamers who don't give two fucks about immersion or player experience. How shitty or distasteful it may be, they aren't as selfish as half of the people who play here, and while a few may not like it, they improve the experience for a lot of us.
Image

PostThis post was deleted by Vekter on Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:54 am.
Reason: nsos post

User avatar
Rolan7
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:51 pm
Byond Username: Rolan7

Re: no more ERP

Postby Rolan7 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:57 am #51499

Alex Crimson wrote:You arnt not confronting anything. You are pretending to listen when you have no intentions of actually listening or changing your mind.

That's ironic. You asked for "any example" of ERP damaging the server, and I pointed one out. I mean, you were obviously blowing smoke... Even new players have heard of the famous ERPers and the disruptions they caused.

You just can't actually justify keeping ERP around. Other servers get along without it just fine. We've already been told that flirting and affection will still be allowed. Just follow /tg/ tradition: Roleplay mature scenarios, maturely.
The EMPEROR OF MANKIND wants YOU to squash bugs. They are symptoms of CHAOS.

PostThis post was deleted by Vekter on Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:54 am.
Reason: danno plz (off topic)

User avatar
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: no more ERP

Postby Timbrewolf » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:34 am #51524

nsos wrote:I think we have entered the era of the internet micromeme- memes that are not designed to have any lasting power, but instead to have a short yet highly potent life before quickly fizzling out.

The true question, now, is this: is our tolerance of memes so high we need them produced exponentially faster, or is the quality of our memes deteriorating?


It's the latter. As our desire to have cool new things that are only "our things", in a world where everyone is increasingly sensitive to them, we have to keep inventing and abandoning things more rapidly to maintain our status as "cool hunters".

It's not that the memes are built to self-destruct it's that we are learning to hate things as old as soon as we learn of them as a preventative measure, just in case we're late to it and to give everyone else the impression that "Oh I've known about this FOREVER it's SO OLD"

I wonder how long it'll be before we start recycling our own old bullshit as ironic irony. "HEY GUYS IS IT CATURDAY YET?" whatever shit.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno

NSFW:
Image

PostThis post was deleted by NikNakFlak on Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:15 am.
Reason: Please be respectful of other users. You can disagree with someone without being a hostile douchebag

User avatar
Sum Ting Wong
 
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:40 pm

Re: no more ERP

Postby Sum Ting Wong » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:40 am #51528

That comic was terrible. You are terrible.

Raven776
 
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:51 pm
Byond Username: Raven776

Re: no more ERP

Postby Raven776 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:44 am #51530

The only reason I don't like this is because I've seen 'being creepy' construed as forceful ERP, especially with dead bodies. I don't know if those were just bad decisions in the past or if kissing a corpse you just murdered on the forehead is going to get you extra hard banned now, but more rules never reads to me well.

Other than that, I will miss the hilarity of walking in on ERPers doing the nasty when the entire station thinks someone's being murdered in the bathroom because bolts are locked.

User avatar
danno
 
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:07 pm
Location: e-mail me if you want a pizza roll
Byond Username: Dannno

Re: no more ERP

Postby danno » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:47 am #51531

Sum Ting Wong wrote:That comic was terrible. You are terrible.
Hornygranny wrote:wtf i like danno now

Image
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit

kosmos
 
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:59 pm
Byond Username: Kingofkosmos

Re: no more ERP

Postby kosmos » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:32 am #51540

Saintish wrote:sos told me erping is allowed in the PDA chatroom
i'm satisfied, guys

If this is true, it should be added to the rules-page.
Right now it just says "8. Erotic Roleplay is not allowed. Consensual ERP should be done elsewhere. Unwelcome ERP will be punished with a permaban.", which is apparently not the whole truth.


Also, just a few simple questions to draw the line so I won't be outright permabanned for being careless, can I:
    1. Hug someone?
    2. Wink at someone?
    3. Kiss someone?
    4. Do it "ironically" as the clown, just to get people laugh, e.g. extending my banana, petting it furiously and throwing a banana pie before me while yelling "UUNNFFFF"?

User avatar
Sum Ting Wong
 
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:40 pm

Re: no more ERP

Postby Sum Ting Wong » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:43 am #51542

An0n3 wrote:I wasn't seriously ERP'ing!

I was only doing it

IRONICALLY

I've never understood this. Is there some constant meta humor going on here when two nerds fuck in the dorms or whatever? I mean yeah, proboscis blowjobs, sure, but then again holy shit proboscis blowjobs.

Ya'll need jesus or something, shit.

User avatar
cedarbridge
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 12:24 am
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Re: no more ERP

Postby cedarbridge » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:03 am #51557

Violaceus wrote:An0n3, you speak about it as permament rule.

Then why it was named a 'trial'?

Its nonsensical to treat a trial rule differently from a a non-trial rule. Players in this thread have several times made comments "Its just a trial so I'll do it and just get unbanned when the trial's over" etc etc. The onyl way these types of rules differ is that there is a stated possibilty of a repeal for one type of rule at a later date. This is not to say the rule WILL be repealed after the trial but rather that it may or could be repealed. When discussing its application and non-application it makes sense to just discuss it as "a rule" without qualifiers.

Alex Crimson
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:05 pm
Byond Username: Dazbuzz

Re: no more ERP

Postby Alex Crimson » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:43 pm #51623

Rolan7 wrote:
Alex Crimson wrote:You arnt not confronting anything. You are pretending to listen when you have no intentions of actually listening or changing your mind.

That's ironic. You asked for "any example" of ERP damaging the server, and I pointed one out. I mean, you were obviously blowing smoke... Even new players have heard of the famous ERPers and the disruptions they caused.

You just can't actually justify keeping ERP around. Other servers get along without it just fine. We've already been told that flirting and affection will still be allowed. Just follow /tg/ tradition: Roleplay mature scenarios, maturely.


No, you cant justify removing it. The best evidence you can find is a bunch of metafriends who happen to ERP. Hardly server destroying, and its not like metafriends are exclusive to ERP. Any kind of RP will form metafriendships. Its not like people were actually getting off on ERP. Its just for fun. Hell, usually its the most well-done RP interactions of the server. Not a bunch of teenagers with raging hormones.

User avatar
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: no more ERP

Postby Timbrewolf » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:29 pm #51652

It's not that we can't justify it, it's that you plug your ears and refuse to acknowledge any of the points we make.

Hell, usually its the most well-done RP interactions of the server


You couldn't be more wrong.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno

NSFW:
Image

Alex Crimson
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:05 pm
Byond Username: Dazbuzz

Re: no more ERP

Postby Alex Crimson » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:09 pm #51662

If you really think its for the good of the server, then rather than just implementing the rule, how about making a poll and asking the playerbase beforehand? Im sure you know how to make a poll and put it in announcements. If its for the good of the server, then im sure everyone will agree with you.

User avatar
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: no more ERP

Postby Timbrewolf » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:23 pm #51664

Our server, our rules.

We don't want to host a juvenile sex romp anymore.

It's time to grow up.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno

NSFW:
Image

User avatar
paprika
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:20 pm
Location: in down bad
Byond Username: Paprka

Re: no more ERP

Postby paprika » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:24 pm #51665

To be fair it almost sounds like you want ss13 to be any kind of mature which it never ever will be

not even bay is mature and serious all the time
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.

User avatar
Rolan7
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:51 pm
Byond Username: Rolan7

Re: no more ERP

Postby Rolan7 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:35 pm #51667

Alex Crimson wrote:If you really think its for the good of the server, then rather than just implementing the rule, how about making a poll and asking the playerbase beforehand? Im sure you know how to make a poll and put it in announcements. If its for the good of the server, then im sure everyone will agree with you.


If you can justify us being the only server which allows erping, you're welcome to do so. Or just keep trying to make this a players-vs-admins thing... Definitely a safer strategy.

Alex Crimson wrote:No, you cant justify removing it. The best evidence you can find is a bunch of metafriends who happen to ERP. Hardly server destroying, and its not like metafriends are exclusive to ERP. Any kind of RP will form metafriendships. Its not like people were actually getting off on ERP. Its just for fun. Hell, usually its the most well-done RP interactions of the server. Not a bunch of teenagers with raging hormones.


It was the evidence you specifically asked for... I thought you just didn't know but sure enough you actually didn't care.
Why do you keep saying nobody gets off on it? That's wrong AND irrelevant.
> Metafriendship can't be controlled and ERP is the best RP
Okay nevermind have fun trying to raise a mob or whatever
The EMPEROR OF MANKIND wants YOU to squash bugs. They are symptoms of CHAOS.

Alex Crimson
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:05 pm
Byond Username: Dazbuzz

Re: no more ERP

Postby Alex Crimson » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:43 pm #51670

Players vs admins? I havent made it into anything. I have no say in policies or any power over the community. The 3 out of 4 headmins(i assume its 3/4 because you included SoS?) that voted for banning ERP without asking the playerbase are the ones who made it "players vs admins". Yeah im totally the bad guy for wanting the community to have a say in this.

User avatar
Phalanx300
 
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:26 pm
Byond Username: Phalanx300

Re: no more ERP

Postby Phalanx300 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:35 pm #51684

An0n3 wrote:Our server, our rules.

We don't want to host a juvenile sex romp anymore.

It's time to grow up.


Yes, that will show him for having a different opinion! How dare the PLAYERS think they are supposed to have any say in SS13 policies, who do they even think they are being the cause the game is alive in the first place!

User avatar
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: no more ERP

Postby Timbrewolf » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:26 pm #51709

Phalanx300 wrote:who do they even think they are being the cause the game is alive in the first place!



You're the reason the game is alive? Is that why you were permabanned from assistant? You just contribute too much to the game?
Last edited by Timbrewolf on Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno

NSFW:
Image

Alex Crimson
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:05 pm
Byond Username: Dazbuzz

Re: no more ERP

Postby Alex Crimson » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:34 pm #51711

You know he meant the playerbase, not him specifically. Are we really resorting to pulling notes and ban history here? Whats next, banning anyone who doesnt agree with your policy?

User avatar
ColonicAcid
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:36 pm
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Re: no more ERP

Postby ColonicAcid » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:39 pm #51714

An0n3 wrote:Our server, our rules.

We don't want to host a juvenile sex romp anymore.

It's time to grow up.

Wow, good thing we weren't a juvenile sex romp then right?
crack is whack but smacks got your back

User avatar
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: no more ERP

Postby Timbrewolf » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:42 pm #51717

Alex Crimson wrote:You know he meant the playerbase, not him specifically. Are we really resorting to pulling notes and ban history here? Whats next, banning anyone who doesnt agree with your policy?


You can disagree with it all you want but you still have to follow it.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno

NSFW:
Image

User avatar
AnonymousNow
 
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:41 pm
Location: Neptune
Byond Username: AnonymousNow

Re: no more ERP

Postby AnonymousNow » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:45 pm #51720

People, please. There's no need to be mean about this.
Hornygranny wrote:It's not your codebase. It's our codebase. You can imply soft power as much as you want, but you don't have it. Division between the server and project is absolute. I'm not interested in reading dezzmont platitudes for the billionth time and won't be checking back in this thread.


Image

Image

Spoiler:
~Simplified for the sake of Wyzack's delicate feelings~
Fuck anti-roleplay suggestions and fuck Bay.

Xenomorphs a shit.

Alex Crimson
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:05 pm
Byond Username: Dazbuzz

Re: no more ERP

Postby Alex Crimson » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:47 pm #51721

I will follow it. Im not much of a rule breaker, and by all means check notes if you want. Doesnt change the fact its a bad rule and your methods are wrong.

User avatar
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: no more ERP

Postby Timbrewolf » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:57 pm #51732

...in your opinion.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno

NSFW:
Image

User avatar
Sum Ting Wong
 
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:40 pm

Re: no more ERP

Postby Sum Ting Wong » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:07 pm #51735

oh my god who the fuck cares this much about stupid ass retarded video games

you want a legitimate reason for removing ERP? look at the thread. everybody is getting irate, admins included, over virtual dicks

i hope you fags realize that the more serious you take this 2d butt-punching simulator the less fun it gets for everybody. and yes I am being a hypocritical shit about this but still

User avatar
Phalanx300
 
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:26 pm
Byond Username: Phalanx300

Re: no more ERP

Postby Phalanx300 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:16 pm #51738

An0n3 wrote:
Phalanx300 wrote:who do they even think they are being the cause the game is alive in the first place!



You're the reason the game is alive? Is that why you were permabanned from assistant? You just contribute too much to the game?



The community is, not few dicks trying to ruin the fun for others.

Also tell me more, don't recall that. And why the personal attacks suddenly? Got a bad ERP experience?

Alex Crimson
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:05 pm
Byond Username: Dazbuzz

Re: no more ERP

Postby Alex Crimson » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:22 pm #51741

Well whatever. As i said, the admins have no intention of listening or changing their minds.

User avatar
OrbisA
 
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:51 pm
Byond Username: OrbisA

Re: no more ERP

Postby OrbisA » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:33 pm #51743

Anon, would it be possible to get a period (like a month) on the trial, then check for progress? Also, at least in my particular case, I erped thanks to boredoom mostly, believe it or not, one can run out of things to do in game. So could we get more rp oriented fun on badger? The few times skorvold drop by are fun and all, but wee are mostly ignored by the admin base.

User avatar
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: no more ERP

Postby Timbrewolf » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:24 pm #51762

Phalanx300 wrote:
An0n3 wrote:
Phalanx300 wrote:who do they even think they are being the cause the game is alive in the first place!



You're the reason the game is alive? Is that why you were permabanned from assistant? You just contribute too much to the game?



The community is, not few dicks trying to ruin the fun for others.

Also tell me more, don't recall that. And why the personal attacks suddenly? Got a bad ERP experience?


It's hypocritical of you to say you're a member of the group "keeping this game alive" when you've had to be reprimanded for you past behavior that severely. If anyone here is guilty of "trying to ruin the fun for others" I would sooner suspect someone with multiple bans for Grey Tiding.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno

NSFW:
Image

PreviousNext

Return to Policy Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users