Hey! Listen!
Toolboxing For A Cause 2.0
a /tg/Station13 Charity Tournament
Will begin Saturday the 12th at 1pm PST / 4pm EST / 8pm GMT at the Event Hall.
(You've donated r-right?)

Low pop murderboning

Ask and discuss policy about game conduct and rules.

Moderator: In-Game Head Admins

User avatar
BeeSting12
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:11 am
Location: 'Murica
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Re: Low pop murderboning

Postby BeeSting12 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:53 pm #496586

It's not actually about rule 4. I'm a big supporter of rule 4 and hate seeing it infringed on, but I see this as something that gives one player enjoyment at the cost of the whole server. Lowpop murderboning isn't a crime, needlessly extending the round while everyone's dead is. It's not a big issue as long as the player calls the shuttle instead of leaving it uncalled and needlessly extending the round to increase his K/D.
Stickymayhem wrote:you're right!

Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day

Click here to make incoherent rants about my badminning.



User avatar
cedarbridge
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 12:24 am
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Re: Low pop murderboning

Postby cedarbridge » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:39 pm #496588

BeeSting12 wrote:It's not actually about rule 4. I'm a big supporter of rule 4 and hate seeing it infringed on, but I see this as something that gives one player enjoyment at the cost of the whole server. Lowpop murderboning isn't a crime, needlessly extending the round while everyone's dead is. It's not a big issue as long as the player calls the shuttle instead of leaving it uncalled and needlessly extending the round to increase his K/D.

The reason Rule 4 gets invoked is because it is viewed as an all-cases-inclusive "No Rules" pass. Until that perception is changed, people will assume it applies to this as well.

User avatar
Stickymayhem
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:13 pm
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: Low pop murderboning

Postby Stickymayhem » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:42 pm #496603

cedarbridge wrote:
BeeSting12 wrote:It's not actually about rule 4. I'm a big supporter of rule 4 and hate seeing it infringed on, but I see this as something that gives one player enjoyment at the cost of the whole server. Lowpop murderboning isn't a crime, needlessly extending the round while everyone's dead is. It's not a big issue as long as the player calls the shuttle instead of leaving it uncalled and needlessly extending the round to increase his K/D.

The reason Rule 4 gets invoked is because it is viewed as an all-cases-inclusive "No Rules" pass. Until that perception is changed, people will assume it applies to this as well.


But that's what it should be (outside of meta-rules like bugs/ERP/metacomms etc). Free antags are a defining trait of /tg/station and one of the things that make the server great.

Antagonists are literally the bad guys and should be making everyone else mad and dead.

Deal with it IC.
Image

Omni Tears

Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Takeguru
 
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 5:20 pm
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Re: Low pop murderboning

Postby Takeguru » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:17 pm #496610

I hate to agree with Sticky but he put it better than I did
Image

User avatar
cedarbridge
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 12:24 am
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Re: Low pop murderboning

Postby cedarbridge » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:59 pm #496628

Stickymayhem wrote:
cedarbridge wrote:
BeeSting12 wrote:It's not actually about rule 4. I'm a big supporter of rule 4 and hate seeing it infringed on, but I see this as something that gives one player enjoyment at the cost of the whole server. Lowpop murderboning isn't a crime, needlessly extending the round while everyone's dead is. It's not a big issue as long as the player calls the shuttle instead of leaving it uncalled and needlessly extending the round to increase his K/D.

The reason Rule 4 gets invoked is because it is viewed as an all-cases-inclusive "No Rules" pass. Until that perception is changed, people will assume it applies to this as well.


But that's what it should be (outside of meta-rules like bugs/ERP/metacomms etc). Free antags are a defining trait of /tg/station and one of the things that make the server great.

Antagonists are literally the bad guys and should be making everyone else mad and dead.

Deal with it IC.

Which is why, as already discussed, we ended up with entirely empty servers as everyone already dead just moved to the other server while Traitor McDick recalled the shuttle for the Nth time. You've been around long enough to know that it happened and know why it was a problem. This continues to be a thing and happens typically when there isn't an admin around to intervene in some way. At some point things have to give because nothing about that scenario "makes the server great."

PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:07 pm.
Reason: Shitpost

User avatar
NoxVS
 
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:43 pm
Location: Maintenance
Byond Username: NoxVS

Re: Low pop murderboning

Postby NoxVS » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:44 am #496686

So overall it seems like the problem isn't low pop murderboning but delaying the round by spam recalling and ensuring the shuttle isn't called, a completely different issue.
Image

User avatar
Malkraz
 
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:20 am
Byond Username: Malkraz

Re: Low pop murderboning

Postby Malkraz » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:47 am #496687

Yes there's 2 different arguments going on
People directly responding to Morto who said murderboning itself is a problem
Karp and Cedarbridge responding to people by saying "no, murderbone with delaying is bad tho", which isn't the topic
Image
Franklin Khan says, " Well I know who I'm metagrudging from now on "
Istoprocent: You and Rock Steele definitely metabuddies, proving metacomms will take time but eventually people will figure it out.
Declan Cooper asks, " does rock steel have autism? "
Erik489: Malkraz, I gotta ask, and please be honest. Do you metacomm with Rock Steel?
Lumbermancer: also rock should be killed every round
Willy Willee says, " And he kept spam-tabling me, while his metafriend came over "
ATHATH: Rock Steel, I fucking hate you with a passion. I was alive on the station for less than a minute, you absolute cunt you CREMATING ASSHOLE I GENUINELY *HATE* YOU
Adam Karlsson says, " i just want rock " Shaun McFall says, " you know you'll get harshly punished for this right " Adam Karlsson says, " oh i know "
Aidan Duncan says, " Once again, Rock Steel is the fucking worst person on the station "
Twaticus: malk i hate you why do you ruin everything
Alijah Petrov says, " Actually then, im just gonna start robusting rock steel every time i see him "
Adolph Weinstein says, " I like how we have a wizard onboard, and the only person causing shit is Rock "
[Common] Most Likely Malfunction states, " BORG RETURN TO THE CLONEER AND ISPOSE OF ROCK STEELS BODY. "
Dee Dubya: the fact that Rock Steel hasn't been permabanned is proof enough of how low RP /tg/station really is
hanna banana: Rock Steel pushes me over in game and steals my insuls i get so mad i start screaming

User avatar
cedarbridge
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 12:24 am
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Re: Low pop murderboning

Postby cedarbridge » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:55 pm #496708

Malkraz wrote:Yes there's 2 different arguments going on
People directly responding to Morto who said murderboning itself is a problem
Karp and Cedarbridge responding to people by saying "no, murderbone with delaying is bad tho", which isn't the topic

A distinction without a difference: one is a product of the other. We don't ban people for recalling the shuttle "needlessly" if they haven't already systematically genocided the station first.

PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:08 pm.
Reason: Response to delete

PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:08 pm.
Reason: Response to delete

PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:08 pm.
Reason: Response to delete

PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:08 pm.
Reason: Stop veganposting

User avatar
PKPenguin321
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:02 pm
Location: U S A, U S A, U S A
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Re: Low pop murderboning

Postby PKPenguin321 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:10 pm #496745

cedarbridge wrote:
Malkraz wrote:Yes there's 2 different arguments going on
People directly responding to Morto who said murderboning itself is a problem
Karp and Cedarbridge responding to people by saying "no, murderbone with delaying is bad tho", which isn't the topic

A distinction without a difference: one is a product of the other. We don't ban people for recalling the shuttle "needlessly" if they haven't already systematically genocided the station first.

Untrue, delaying clearly doomed rounds by recalling incessantly can warrant a bwoink
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:27 am
Byond Username: Arianya

Re: Low pop murderboning

Postby Arianya » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:03 am #496824

In fact we have a specific precedent on the rules page telling you that the admins may fuck with you mercilessly for repeated recalling

Admins have intervened before and will do so again in situations where a player regardless of antag status has repeatedly delayed round-end by recalling the shuttle when most other players are dead or want to leave.
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg

User avatar
Qbmax32
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:05 am
Location: somewhere
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Re: Low pop murderboning

Postby Qbmax32 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:02 pm #496842

I have outed the names and locations of antags to the crew when they hide in maintenance with a hidden console recalling like little bitches
my admin feedback thread


epic gamer quote compilation
Spoiler:
datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.

Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit

Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)

Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores

Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate

BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.

feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing

Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.

Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.

Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread

imsxz wrote:nervore

FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.

afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me

Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....

Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead

CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs

User avatar
terranaut
 
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:43 pm
Byond Username: Terranaut

Re: Low pop murderboning

Postby terranaut » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:39 pm #496935

did you try just killing the antag lol
Image

User avatar
tinodrima7020
 
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:00 am
Byond Username: TinoDrima7020

Re: Low pop murderboning

Postby tinodrima7020 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:43 am #497088

terranaut wrote:did you try just killing the antag lol

Kill this!
*unzips instastun weaponry and activates adrenals*
Image
If you see this image please show Subject217 some love. He's in a dark place right now :(
Spoiler:
Fikou wrote:
The problem is that the autistic fucking admins on these SS13 servers, so drunk with power, so intoxicated on the scent of their sweaty ballsacks as they drown in 'decision making' and 'responsibility', things they've never had before, hand out permabans for next to nothing. Why not a 3 month ban? Why not a 6 month ban? No. A fucking perma ban. Nevermind that people change, nevermind that people have shitty days or good days, nevermind that FOREVER IS A FUCKING LONG TIME, no... Permabans. And then they expect you to appeal on the forums so they can have MORE POWER, MORE DECISION MAKING. "HOO HOO, LOOKIT ME MOMMY, I GET TO DECIDE THE FATE OF THIS MAN HOOOO HOOOOOO WOWEEE SO EXCITE, MY LITTLE WINKY WILLY IS GETTING CHUB-CHUB, MOMMY." And let's be fucking absolutely real here, the only reason admins want people to sign up for the fucking forums to fucking ban appeal is so they can sell the members e-mails to, like, Chinese realtors or some shit.

Skillywatt
 
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:29 pm
Byond Username: Tiguar

Re: Low pop murderboning

Postby Skillywatt » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:42 am #497091

tinodrima7020 wrote:
terranaut wrote:did you try just killing the antag lol

Kill this!
*unzips instastun weaponry and activates adrenals*

nothin personnel, kid

User avatar
Naloac
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:21 pm
Byond Username: Naloac

Re: Low pop murderboning

Postby Naloac » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:10 pm #497230

tinodrima7020 wrote:
terranaut wrote:did you try just killing the antag lol

Kill this!
*unzips instastun weaponry and activates adrenals*



*adrenals, low pop*

From what im reading it doesnt seem to be a problem with murder boning but with mass recalling the shuttle over and over. Which is a different issue. Rule 4 is also one of the great things about TG. Allowing an antag to actually ya know be an antag. Just because one shitter is mass recalling doesnt seem to be a good enough reason to change a rule which makes TG stand out from other servers. only my opinion though.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=24032
Image

User avatar
cedarbridge
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 12:24 am
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Re: Low pop murderboning

Postby cedarbridge » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:14 pm #497235

Naloac wrote:Rule 4 is also one of the great things about TG. Allowing an antag to actually ya know be an antag.

Apparently servers without this rule don't have antags. The more you know.

Eskjjlj
TGMC Administrator
 
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:26 am
Byond Username: Eskjjlj

Re: Low pop murderboning

Postby Eskjjlj » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:42 am #497246

cedarbridge wrote:
Naloac wrote:Rule 4 is also one of the great things about TG. Allowing an antag to actually ya know be an antag.

Apparently servers without this rule don't have antags. The more you know.

Oh yes Paradise, Yogstation and Citadel have antags but no rule like our rule 4.
If someone is tired of playing on tg they should play on those servers instead for a more peaceful gaming experience.

User avatar
imsxz
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:27 pm
Byond Username: Imsxz

Re: Low pop murderboning

Postby imsxz » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:21 am #497258

beestation has a no murderboning rule too and it’s basically discount TG
Image

please subscribe to me on youtube

terranaut wrote:i saw this video before it was posted here
you too can be cool like me if you just subscribe to imsxz youtube channel :shades:



Arianya wrote:no, not the snails, shut up imsxz


Nervore wrote:I am going to will you out of existence, Imsxz.
One day, you will just cease to exist.


Image

User avatar
Whoneedspacee
 
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 2:07 am
Byond Username: Whoneedspacee

Re: Low pop murderboning

Postby Whoneedspacee » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:46 pm #497303

If you ruin the freedom that comes with being an antag and fighting someone who is an antag, I'll probably just not play here anymore.
L E G E N D

User avatar
Naloac
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:21 pm
Byond Username: Naloac

Re: Low pop murderboning

Postby Naloac » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:17 am #497356

cedarbridge wrote:
Naloac wrote:Rule 4 is also one of the great things about TG. Allowing an antag to actually ya know be an antag.

Apparently servers without this rule don't have antags. The more you know.


Thats not what I said but okie. TG allows antags to be free to do whatever. Seems like you care less about the actual topic and rather you just dislike rule 4 in general which again is a different topic.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=24032
Image

User avatar
PKPenguin321
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:02 pm
Location: U S A, U S A, U S A
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Re: Low pop murderboning

Postby PKPenguin321 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:29 am #497358

cedarbridge wrote:
Naloac wrote:Rule 4 is also one of the great things about TG. Allowing an antag to actually ya know be an antag.

Apparently servers without this rule don't have antags. The more you know.

worst post of the thread
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
confused rock
 
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:18 am
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Re: Low pop murderboning

Postby confused rock » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:28 pm #497396

I disagree pk, I think
Whoneedspacee wrote:If you ruin the freedom that comes with being an antag and fighting someone who is an antag, I'll probably just not play here anymore.

Is much worse. Ultimatums are bad enough in a relationship, but “dont do this or i wont play” is a pathetic reason to argue something.
Image

User avatar
cedarbridge
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 12:24 am
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Re: Low pop murderboning

Postby cedarbridge » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:06 pm #497402

Naloac wrote:
cedarbridge wrote:
Naloac wrote:Rule 4 is also one of the great things about TG. Allowing an antag to actually ya know be an antag.

Apparently servers without this rule don't have antags. The more you know.


Thats not what I said but okie. TG allows antags to be free to do whatever. Seems like you care less about the actual topic and rather you just dislike rule 4 in general which again is a different topic.

"Allowing an antag to actually ya know be an antag"

If they somehow have antags that are not antags then what in the hell do words even mean anymore.

User avatar
imsxz
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:27 pm
Byond Username: Imsxz

Re: Low pop murderboning

Postby imsxz » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:23 pm #497410

cedarbridge wrote:
Naloac wrote:
cedarbridge wrote:
Naloac wrote:Rule 4 is also one of the great things about TG. Allowing an antag to actually ya know be an antag.

Apparently servers without this rule don't have antags. The more you know.


Thats not what I said but okie. TG allows antags to be free to do whatever. Seems like you care less about the actual topic and rather you just dislike rule 4 in general which again is a different topic.

"Allowing an antag to actually ya know be an antag"

If they somehow have antags that are not antags then what in the hell do words even mean anymore.


para antags follow all the normal rules, and only get exceptions for carrying out their objectives specifically. (no, killing in self defense doesn't count as towards your objective)
Image

please subscribe to me on youtube

terranaut wrote:i saw this video before it was posted here
you too can be cool like me if you just subscribe to imsxz youtube channel :shades:



Arianya wrote:no, not the snails, shut up imsxz


Nervore wrote:I am going to will you out of existence, Imsxz.
One day, you will just cease to exist.


Image

User avatar
cedarbridge
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 12:24 am
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Re: Low pop murderboning

Postby cedarbridge » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:43 pm #497417

imsxz wrote:
cedarbridge wrote:
Naloac wrote:
cedarbridge wrote:
Naloac wrote:Rule 4 is also one of the great things about TG. Allowing an antag to actually ya know be an antag.

Apparently servers without this rule don't have antags. The more you know.


Thats not what I said but okie. TG allows antags to be free to do whatever. Seems like you care less about the actual topic and rather you just dislike rule 4 in general which again is a different topic.

"Allowing an antag to actually ya know be an antag"

If they somehow have antags that are not antags then what in the hell do words even mean anymore.


para antags follow all the normal rules, and only get exceptions for carrying out their objectives specifically. (no, killing in self defense doesn't count as towards your objective)

Para also bans people for dying the wrong way so that's hardly an administration you'll convince me to support.

User avatar
Shadowflame909
 
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:18 pm
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here
Byond Username: Shadowflame909

Re: Low pop murderboning

Postby Shadowflame909 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:01 pm #497431

Para is straight retarded as well.

"NO, YOU CAN'T KILL THE ENTIRE SEC TEAM WITH A DEATH ALARM THAT BLARES OUT THEIR LOCATION OF DEATH, EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE STUN BATONNING YOU AND TASING YOU. SUCK IT ANTAG"

It's actually valid hunter heaven.
Image
Spoiler:
ThanatosRa wrote:My biggest problem is that I can't fix any of this.


Boris wrote:shadowflame either has a brain the size of a pea or one the size of the moon and he's playing 58D chess.


BeeSting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.


BebeYoshi wrote:Saltyflame909


Cobby wrote:The trash bin... have you lost your way home anon?

User avatar
imsxz
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:27 pm
Byond Username: Imsxz

Re: Low pop murderboning

Postby imsxz » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:57 pm #497444

cedarbridge wrote:
imsxz wrote:
cedarbridge wrote:
Naloac wrote:
cedarbridge wrote:
Naloac wrote:Rule 4 is also one of the great things about TG. Allowing an antag to actually ya know be an antag.

Apparently servers without this rule don't have antags. The more you know.


Thats not what I said but okie. TG allows antags to be free to do whatever. Seems like you care less about the actual topic and rather you just dislike rule 4 in general which again is a different topic.

"Allowing an antag to actually ya know be an antag"

If they somehow have antags that are not antags then what in the hell do words even mean anymore.


para antags follow all the normal rules, and only get exceptions for carrying out their objectives specifically. (no, killing in self defense doesn't count as towards your objective)

Para also bans people for dying the wrong way so that's hardly an administration you'll convince me to support.


im not convincing you to support them you asked how they can have antags that arent allowed to antag
Image

please subscribe to me on youtube

terranaut wrote:i saw this video before it was posted here
you too can be cool like me if you just subscribe to imsxz youtube channel :shades:



Arianya wrote:no, not the snails, shut up imsxz


Nervore wrote:I am going to will you out of existence, Imsxz.
One day, you will just cease to exist.


Image

User avatar
FloranOtten
 
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:50 pm
Byond Username: FloranOtten

Re: Low pop murderboning

Postby FloranOtten » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:12 am #498062

Like every time this comes up, the answer is Code. If you can murderbone with naught but a toolbox and your smile, you should be allowed to. Make it HARD to murderbone. Currently, a large part of the traitor arsenal is good for murderboning. Remove them. Add more stealthy options that require effort to kill people with, instead of just radio jammer esword stunprod.
Image
Image
Image
Image
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!

User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Low pop murderboning

Postby oranges » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:34 am #498903

the answer is not code, go back to tgmc
Image

Previous

Return to Policy Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users