Dynamic antag objective choices

Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Dynamic antag objective choices

Post by Naloac » #504702

So with dynamic being a thing, people should know which antag role they should go for, say someone gets traitor and head rev, easy just go for both objectives at once. Although what about if someones a cult and onemind? Nar nar is telling you to kill yourself to summon her while the ONE MIND is trying to make you stay alive for them to complete their objectives. If someones a headrev and a cultist, killing themselves to summon nar nar is actively against their head rev objectives.

what Ive been doing is focusing on team antags first then my own objectives. If my tator objectives is a head rev well im shit outta luck and ill leave it but if its another rev ill kill them and continue to help the revs overall. This needs to be defined as different people have being doing different things and its hard to rely on revs when one begins to shoot a rev head with his traitor stretchkin because their his objective 2.
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
SkeletalElite
Byond Username: SkeletalElite
Github Username: SkeletalElite

Re: Dynamic antag objective choices

Post by SkeletalElite » #504703

I think team antags come before solo antags every time.
But in the case of multiple team antags there should be some code solution preventing it from happening.
Various team antags methods of conversion can be made to where being in one stops the others. Revs cant convert cultists, cultists either can't convert revs or when they do they're not revs anymore. Same with one mind. You can't hivemind a cultist/ it takes away their cult status when they do. Either solution could work. I think it makes sense for cult to be able to convert other team antags, since nar nar is a literal eldritch god and makes you dedicate yourself to him through magic brain washing. Where as hivemind use their own psychic power which would logically be less powerful than nar nar's. And then revs could have the least powerful conversion since they're just using hypnosis.
Akrilla
Byond Username: Akrilla
Github Username: Akrilla

Re: Dynamic antag objective choices

Post by Akrilla » #504705

Needs to be coded into the game too, as well as known/accepted by admins so they can properly deal with it. It'd be shit if a traitor fucks up a cult round while he himself is cult etc. New flavor text to say that x supersedes y and z, or something like that.