24%
i dont know
19%

Total votes: 21

Whoisthere
Byond Username: Whoisthere

admins first policy

Post by Whoisthere » #522280

For the longest time we've all been observing a bizarre situation where most experienced, dedicated players that wish to serve the community are given the backseat and their voices are drowned out by incoherent screeching of idiotic burned out griefers and validhunting. As tgstation is approaching the beginning of the New Year, the year 2020, when we will all finally start eating bugs to stop global worming for good, and abolish toxic masculinity once and for all, I think it's time to at least propose a change from the bottom of the heart of tgstation13 queer community represented by me.

It's blindingly obvious that admins - those most responsible players that love the truth and goodness that I spoke about hereuponabove, are shackled by the moronic requirement to explain their every step to "the playerbase", which of course means the vocal few that actually register here to whine how their killing of 20 people was totally just and good and that they should be unbanned.

The solution is both easy and obvious. We must remove the "community" oversight over admins. Remove FNR forums. Remove ahelp - admins, being impartial, expreienced observers, are obviously in a better position to decide what is and isn't a breach of rules than some dork who shits and pisses himself because he got disarmed once and mashes ahelp button in blind rage. Remove the archaic need for admins to explain their educated decision to the unwashed masses. Allow admins to give smaller punishments, such as merely gibbing offenders at admins discretion, instead of outright permabanning them. The admins should still uphold their duty to not voice anything about their actions, as that would be ic in ooc and vice versa. Instead they should silently dispense education and wisdom in the form of bans and gibbings and brain damage upon the grateful players.

Vote attached.
Sad elegy
Highly suitable for use in funerals
deedubya
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Deedubya

Re: admins first policy

Post by deedubya » #522285

Posting in a troll thread
Galatians 4:16 "Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?"
hey imma teegee admeme compliment me on my appearance here

flattering compliments people have given me:
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:honestly holy shit deedubs you're a dent head
wesoda25 wrote:deedub is one of the people that makes me wish i could block users on forums
IkeTG wrote:every post from deedubya is worrying behavior
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you're a poo head!!!!!
TheMythicGhost wrote:You're a moron, but that's really nothing new since you're Deedubya, and really at this point I'm just playing an instrument by speaking since your head is so goddamn empty these words are resonating as they pass through.
Lazengann wrote:What's interesting about deedubya is the guy has no reading skills or comprehension and his ADHD is so severe he can't read through a single thread but he shows up to argue anyway
annoyinggreencatgirl wrote:you really are almost superhumanly retarded dude, holy smokes.
Tarchonvaagh
Byond Username: Tarchonvaagh

Post by Tarchonvaagh » #522289

vote yes for the memes
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #522293

as far as shit posting goes this wasn’t that funny
[this space reserved]
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #522294

no i m not buying fried grasshoppers you spambot
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #522297

We gotta start hiring better shills, guys.
Iatots
Byond Username: Iatots
Github Username: Iatots

Post by Iatots » #522307

Here is a clear example of the admin cabal's inner working:
An aspiring janny engages in an act of public indecency, they humiliate their person in front of the community by exhibiting themselves in a manner most repugnant such that their bond with the playerbase is irrevocably severed. Their social standing forfeit, the hazing ritual is now complete: as the public begins to shitpost the janny sympathyzer to death a forum assistant will set their fat ass down as to block the mob and proclaim the grim opera but an amusing jest; They will ignore any lament and quickly and expertly sweep the whole thing away, a skill the jannies proud themselves for. This act of ass covering cements a new bond, a pact between the cabal and the cringeposter; soon the incident will be forgotten, for many plights ail gamers every day, and a new janny will have begun ascending the steps of the INTERNAL DISCUSSIONS tower. A new worm festering in this shithole.
Reyn
Byond Username: ReynTime13

Post by Reyn » #522323

As glorious of a satire this is, Sadly, This probably doesn't belong in the policy thread.
I play Trevor Fea on Bagil, And Giorno Giovanna on terry. Yes, I'm THAT raging asshole. Sorry for being such a cunt.
Have I told you how much I hate engineering, by the way?
Sandshark808
Byond Username: Sandshark808

Post by Sandshark808 » #522335

Aren't we in the Hut?
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #522429

This is a false flag by the administration to delay the catgirl vote on november 11th, remember me when my existence is erased.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Reyn
Byond Username: ReynTime13

Post by Reyn » #522457

Doubleplusgood post, my friend!
I play Trevor Fea on Bagil, And Giorno Giovanna on terry. Yes, I'm THAT raging asshole. Sorry for being such a cunt.
Have I told you how much I hate engineering, by the way?
Whoisthere
Byond Username: Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #522497

Iatots wrote:Here is a clear example of the admin cabal's inner working
the playerbase knows, shut it down
Sad elegy
Highly suitable for use in funerals
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #522791

I really hate to have to lock this thread since the headmins are supposed to reign supreme over policy discussion but they are really bad at it
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler: