Policy regarding anomaly slime ghost spawns

SumFaggotPlayTester
Byond Username: SumFagPlayTester

Policy regarding anomaly slime ghost spawns

Post by SumFaggotPlayTester » #557463

Hi. This is in regards to the manual serb. Looking through the policy section I've noticed there really is not any policy on the pyro-anomaly slime on what it can & can not do. The only thread that some what touched on it was https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... me#p547413 and even then it was almost non existent. Can these slimes murderbone? Delam a SM & tesloose in one go? Rob the spess Pizza Hut delivery boy & kneecap his ass? The ruling in the mentioned thread seemed to leave them out; partially due to forgetting about them I believe.

Asking for a friend.
PKPenguin321 wrote:i escaped the cuck shed once before and then another time via anal vore and ill do it again
Jack7D1
Byond Username: Jack7D1

Re: Policy regarding anomaly slime ghost spawns

Post by Jack7D1 » #557505

Hello! Please refer to this ban appeal for info on things not allowed as anomoly slime.
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 6&p=541356
SkeletalElite
Byond Username: SkeletalElite
Github Username: SkeletalElite

Post by SkeletalElite » #557770

The ban was more about his crusade to get someone to change something in the code than anything else. Some clear guidelines on whats okay for the slime would be good.
SumFaggotPlayTester
Byond Username: SumFagPlayTester

Post by SumFaggotPlayTester » #557831

SkeletalElite wrote:Some clear guidelines on whats okay for the slime would be good.
This is more or less what I'm going for.
PKPenguin321 wrote:i escaped the cuck shed once before and then another time via anal vore and ill do it again