Kilo Station Changes

Saege Tilth
Byond Username: Ulrichenstein

Kilo Station Changes

Post by Saege Tilth » #587971

Kilo station isn't an excuse for non-antagonist to murder the atmospheric technicians and remove the floors just to cause everybody to die so they can call the shuttle merely because they dislike the map. Rules aren't even enforced most of the time, let alone on Kilo station when a few rounds ago I was killed by a fireman axe that a chemist stole from me because they "thought I was the bomber" when in reality I was the atmospheric technician trying to repair the hull, followed by a security officer permanently putting me in prison on Kilo so that it will make me want to leave Kilo sooner just because they dislike that map. Here are a few chances that could be made to Kilo station that would greatly improve upon Kilo station.

1. Replace the Supermatter with an unbuilt HFR and Turbine
2. Replace the vent and scrubber loop with a vent and scrubber "web" for four directional manifolds all throughout the entire station
3. Replace the front of security with a medbay expansion, add a hallway through it that leads to what would be the new security department, and move the replaced security to downsize the permanent prison

That's about all I can think of that would improve the station so that there would be less griefing.
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Re: Kilo Station Changes

Post by bobbahbrown » #587972

This a codebase change proposal, not a policy proposal.

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
Saege Tilth
Byond Username: Ulrichenstein

Post by Saege Tilth » #587973

bobbahbrown wrote:This a codebase change proposal, not a policy proposal.
Originally I was going to ask for there to be more rules on Kilo station, but after I realized that wasn't likely to happen, I forgot to post it there. My apologies.
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #587984

shouldnt have voted kilo then
deranging
Byond Username: Deranging

Post by deranging » #588067

Permabrigging for doing their job just because you don't like the map you're playing on is stupid and shouldn't be done ever.
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #588341

what about this is discussion for policy
1. Replace the Supermatter with an unbuilt HFR and Turbine
as per https://hackmd.io/@tgstation/HyOAnhDPI
Supermatter as primary engine on maps

Maps not using the SM as their power source will be denied (already standing policy, just writing it down)

The rest are gone now anyway, so that’s done with.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Post by Coconutwarrior97 » #588501

This is a code change, not policy. Locking.