wait wesoda25 is serial grifer?=
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Re: Assistant slots population scaling

Post by Flatulent » #599591

Cobby wrote:you can interact with people freely on other jobs, i dont think ive seen (m)any cases where someone got punished in any capacity for not doing their job that isnt your obv ones like sec/heads/ai

if so some people need to delete their posts because they threatened with breaking the rules / gentlemans agreement / whatever you want to call it of fucking off to not do the job is they cant be assistant
Then what is the point of having jobs other than sec & heads (& assistant) in the first place?
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #599665

cacogen wrote:wait wesoda25 is serial grifer?=
He probably means the perma's wesoda got for dumb things he did, which weren't even as an assistant. 'Serial griefer' is rich given tlal's own history. Even in 2018, wesoda was really not that extreme or griefy, just a tider that eventually grew out of it.
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #599666

I like to think i wasnt
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #599823

wesoda25 wrote:I like to think i wasnt
Nah dude you were/are a cool guy.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #599934

Flatulent wrote:
Cobby wrote:you can interact with people freely on other jobs, i dont think ive seen (m)any cases where someone got punished in any capacity for not doing their job that isnt your obv ones like sec/heads/ai

if so some people need to delete their posts because they threatened with breaking the rules / gentlemans agreement / whatever you want to call it of fucking off to not do the job is they cant be assistant
Then what is the point of having jobs other than sec & heads (& assistant) in the first place?
To put the barebones requirement of a roleplay in, which is people taking on different roles. An extension of that means you have different access requirements and equipment, but that’s able to be edited.

For LRP though you’re right, there’s nothing really changing between jobs since all of them could be a defacto assistant playstyle. This is mainly a player problem though, I wouldn’t imagine banning someone like sec/head for not checking on a medical doctor who has abandoned post. We could make it a code problem but I think that would take some of the sandbox out
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current