Expand rule 11 to include administration/maintainer-based bigotry

technokek
Byond Username: Technokek

Expand rule 11 to include administration/maintainer-based bigotry

Post by technokek » #636542

/tg/ Admins volunteer and spend their time to make this community better and keep it safe. We should not tolerate their harassment under any circumstance. This policy should of course also protect coders and maintainers. They get harassment too for making bad PRs all the time. I hope everyone remembers when Ghilker first merged the broken mess he called smart pipes or Goofballs completely unnecessary departmental security, they received large amounts of harassment and dog piling. This should not happen for a healthy community to work.

Players apparently think it is okay to disrespect and dog pile volunteers for fun. Nobody would tolerate this in real life and we should not tolerate it here.

I think this addition to the rules will help make /tg/ a more welcoming place and push out toxic players.
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Re: Expand rule 11 to include administration/maintainer-based bigotry

Post by Mothblocks » #636549

As an administrator/maintainer, I don't think this is a serious thread and will be placing you under FNR post approval unless you can successfully appeal that this is serious.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<