Population Cap Discussion

peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Population Cap Discussion

Post by peoplearestrange » #77903

So the population cap for assistants etc has been in effect for a little while now.

Does anyone have any feedback on this system? Does it work? Has it helped the game?

My personal feelings are that its stopped the assistant mob that often happens when job roles fill up. Though obviously it does stop certain people able to enter the game. Though honestly I think think this rarely happens and it actually gives the admins a larger pool to choose from when they want to run an event. Not everyone wants to play every round anyhow.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
LNGLY
Byond Username: LNGLY

Re: Population Cap Discussion

Post by LNGLY » #77907

I think that when population cap is in effect, certain measures should be taken to ensure everyone can be in the round in some way.

An example: if a population-cap round starts, enough personal AIs should be spawned in crewmen's backpacks to make up for those excluded. Or maybe have a Z-level with a smaller station, and allow the excess to play there. Maybe have the game spawn drone shells somewhere, proportional to the excess players.
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #77955

Thats actually not a bad idea, though I think the pAI system really needs working on.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
hanshansenhansson
Byond Username: HansDampf

Post by hanshansenhansson » #77982

LNGLY wrote:Or maybe have a Z-level with a smaller station, and allow the excess to play there.
One could even go further, and set up a second server
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #77983

LNGLY wrote:I think that when population cap is in effect, certain measures should be taken to ensure everyone can be in the round in some way.

An example: if a population-cap round starts, enough personal AIs should be spawned in crewmen's backpacks to make up for those excluded. Or maybe have a Z-level with a smaller station, and allow the excess to play there. Maybe have the game spawn drone shells somewhere, proportional to the excess players.
This would defeat the purpose of a population cap which was to encourage people to go to the other server.
Cheimon
Byond Username: Cheimon

Post by Cheimon » #78041

I think the main aim of the population cap, which was not to encourage people to go to the other server but to stop the station having an unmanageably large crew, has been successful.

It hasn't massively encouraged use of the other server as far as I can tell, though it would be interesting to see statistics on that. I know plenty of people seem happy to observe Sibyl for a bit in the hopes of joining the round in some way rather than heading to a lower population game.

It has nicely reduced the ridiculous proportions of previous crews but still kept the population large enough to be busy, so I think on the whole it's worked well.
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #78072

Either set up a load balancer and knock people onto the other server or remove the cap. We have one server near cap most of the day and then another that is always below 30, although it seems more even as of late.

It only works to get people out, not get any real increase in players on the server.

IF ONLY WE HAD SOME SORT OF ANALYTICS GOING ON.

SORT OF LIKE WHAT ERRO WAS DOING.

HINT HINT.
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
Cik
Byond Username: Cik

Post by Cik » #78350

really i'd much rather play as a drone sometimes but no one ever makes shells even though they are super fucking simple

ROBO MAKE SHELLS FUCK
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #78629

Cik wrote:really i'd much rather play as a drone sometimes but no one ever makes shells even though they are super fucking simple

ROBO MAKE SHELLS FUCK
I'd quite like it if there were something like 2 round start drones on the AI sat or something similar.

If someone prays for drones I normally ship some with the cargo.
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #78648

Wasn't there a suggestion for roundstart drones on the derelict? Hint, hint.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #78649

Can Drones be possessed before the round starts? Say someone spectates and finds a Drone shell.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #78652

Probably, I doubt they were coded to check if the round had started yet
LNGLY
Byond Username: LNGLY

Post by LNGLY » #78654

Drones are kind of sad to play, just as an aside, because they have no metal/glass synthesizers. Drones always end up fighting over metal and taking it when the crew needs it.
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #78657

wow what did i say it won't fix anything.
but yet once again you try to hide the symptoms instead of fixing the problem.

never change /tg/ ;)
crack is whack but smacks got your back
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #78757

LNGLY wrote:Drones are kind of sad to play, just as an aside, because they have no metal/glass synthesizers. Drones always end up fighting over metal and taking it when the crew needs it.
If the crew needs it and you're taking it, you're interfering.
As a drone on a high-population server (where metal and glass aren't easily available)... go mining. It's not that hard to dig for glass and mine for metal, and your fellow drones (and Engineers, and Roboticists... but they're living creatures so we don't care about them) will love you for it. It's only interfering with other creatures if you mine on the west side of the asteroid, where the hostile mobs are - and you only need metal and glass (and plasteel, perhaps), really.
Lo6a4evskiy
Byond Username: Lo6a4evskiy

Post by Lo6a4evskiy » #79050

What's the point in having server cap if you are trying to find ways to let people in the round. This is absolutely counter-intuitive.

All you're doing is forcing people into positions they wouldn't otherwise take.

High population is bad, you say? Apparently it's not bad enough for people to actually leave and not participate in the game - which is what you're forcing here. So why the hell do you force an option that people don't choose?
Jeb
Byond Username: Stapler2025

Post by Jeb » #79052

I'm fairly certain that I've hit observe more often than Play lately if I latejoin a round, because I almost 100% of the time play assistant and just fuck off to do my own thing. I don't want to be the chef, I don't want to work in science. I want to have zero responsibility for anything that happens on the station.
Guy that made a thing that got put on the homepage of /tg/station13
Defeated in the Great Purge of 2014
[Security] Fiz Bump says, "Beats me, I'm not a scientist. But this is a problem that can be solved with harmbatons."
Johnson Fitzwell asks, "HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?"
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #79222

Lo6a4evskiy wrote:What's the point in having server cap if you are trying to find ways to let people in the round. This is absolutely counter-intuitive.

All you're doing is forcing people into positions they wouldn't otherwise take.

High population is bad, you say? Apparently it's not bad enough for people to actually leave and not participate in the game - which is what you're forcing here. So why the hell do you force an option that people don't choose?
IIRC the pop cap was put in place as more of an assitant cap. Because we were getting rounds with fairly empty departments with at LEAST 30+ assistants. It was a god damn joke and every round fell apart so quickly as the only way to get anything done was to break into somewhere. This has a knock on effect of "well if THEY'RE breaking in, then it MUST be fine for me to do the same" even if its FNR.

I don't believe the idea is to exclude people, but on a station as "small" as box 100 odd players can make it feel like a heaving mass of bodies with a little steel frame around it, rather than a empty paranoid laden space station. It just feels too populated.
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Superneji
Byond Username: Super_neji0

Post by Superneji » #87706

We're hit the cap a couple of times, but I personally feel that the station can hold more than 70 people, I think a community such as ours shouldn't turn people away. We used to have rounds of 100+ people, which I suppose did seem crowded, but I think 80/85 would be a better cap, to allow some latejoin assistants
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #87707

Superneji wrote:We're hit the cap a couple of times, but I personally feel that the station can hold more than 70 people, I think a community such as ours shouldn't turn people away. We used to have rounds of 100+ people, which I suppose did seem crowded, but I think 80/85 would be a better cap, to allow some latejoin assistants
Regardless of what you personally feel we actually run out of job slots at around 60 (I think there are 55 roundstart jobs)
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #87708

"Some" is a bit of an understatement, since we have only ~55 positions at round start. At 85 that would mean about 30 assistants.

Fucking 30!
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Incoming
Github User
Byond Username: Incoming
Github Username: Incoming5643

Post by Incoming » #87711

Ikarrus wrote:"Some" is a bit of an understatement, since we have only ~55 positions at round start. At 85 that would mean about 30 assistants.

Fucking 30!
Provided the HoP doesn't do his job and open new slots as needed (which he often doesn't).

Then we'd have 5 assistants and 25 clowns :honkman:

Except it's not quite that bad because you need to remember some things about how population numbers are counted:

1. The number includes dead people, observers, and people waiting on the start screen who aren't actually impacting game flow.
2. It also includes people who are in the round but not in game (vacants who may or may not come back, ever).

You can note these mechanics by watching the title page, the "online" number only ever goes up, because once you've "committed to the round" you're in that metric even if you close the window and go do something else (and people do that quite often). You'll almost never see that number fall, but when the server restarts you might see a big drop because anyone who abandoned midround (or idled out on the title screen, which causes a kick) won't reconnect for the next one.

Long story short: Don't believe the game banner numbers unless it's green (which means the round hasn't started yet)
Developer - Datum Antags: Feburary 2016

Poly the Parrot - All Seeing Bird Transcends Universe, Joins Twitter.

Kofi - Make A Poor Life Choice

Good ideas backed by cruddy code since 2012!
Erisian
Byond Username: Erisian

Post by Erisian » #87719

I don't see why we need a population cap in the first place. I don't see why people have such a hardon about removing assistants. We've tried everything from making people join up as something else, removing maint access, etc., and people still played as assistants. Not everyone who joins mid round necessarily wants to play as a cook, a security guard, chemist, etc. Forcing them into these roles just guarantees that if they wanna stir shit up they have even better tools to do so. Or they'll just fuck off and do whatever they want anyway. The only way to stop them from fucking off would be if we force people to do the job they're assigned. And by what metric are we going to measure that? How many chemicals the chemist made? How many arrests sec made? Are we going to stop them from going braindead too? At some point you need to just chill out and let people play. Unless you plan on going full Baystation, there's no way you're going to be able to remove assistants or force people to actually do their jobs when they're forced to pick something else. And I'd rather people go assistant if they want than joining up as a more important role and just wasting a slot that could be better used for someone who genuinely wants to perform that job.

Let people play on the server they want and on the job they want, even if it's assistant. Do we really need people trying to force others to play different roles even if they do not want to? Just let people play the fucking game. It's not like assistants even greytide anymore. I see a lot of yellow, white, and other color outfits in "greytides", so the idea that it's only assistants and if they get too high they'll just revolt is ridiculous. Half the time they get wrapped up in fighting with each other for basic tools to make spears, stunprods, etc. They're not some united grey menace just lurking in the dark to ruin rounds. People just seem to form lynch mobs during certain situations. Cutting down on assistants isn't gonna do a thing. You could remove the job entirely and you'd still see lynch mobs forming up. Or people getting bored and committing crimes anyway.

And if it's an incentive to get people to play on the other server, it's not really working very well because I rarely see it pass 30. People have formed very different playstyles on the servers, so not everyone wants to go there. Personally, I think making a second server was unnecessary and would rather keep the entire community in one place rather than split up, but that's an issue for another time.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #88081

Incoming wrote:
Ikarrus wrote:"Some" is a bit of an understatement, since we have only ~55 positions at round start. At 85 that would mean about 30 assistants.

Fucking 30!
Provided the HoP doesn't do his job and open new slots as needed (which he often doesn't).

Then we'd have 5 assistants and 25 clowns :honkman:

Except it's not quite that bad because you need to remember some things about how population numbers are counted:

1. The number includes dead people, observers, and people waiting on the start screen who aren't actually impacting game flow.
2. It also includes people who are in the round but not in game (vacants who may or may not come back, ever).

You can note these mechanics by watching the title page, the "online" number only ever goes up, because once you've "committed to the round" you're in that metric even if you close the window and go do something else (and people do that quite often). You'll almost never see that number fall, but when the server restarts you might see a big drop because anyone who abandoned midround (or idled out on the title screen, which causes a kick) won't reconnect for the next one.

Long story short: Don't believe the game banner numbers unless it's green (which means the round hasn't started yet)
Uh, banner numbers measures number of clients connected. All those braindeads you claim are actually on the pop list are making the problem worse, since they're a job slot which has no player attatched, removing that job slot for people to use.

95 players online = ~90 people playing (admins+lobby-afkers), and ~80 will be living logged-in humans at any one time, from what I've seen
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
QuartzCrystal
Byond Username: QuartzCrystal

Post by QuartzCrystal » #88235

50 player hard cap.
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #88325

Not-Dorsidarf wrote: Uh, banner numbers measures number of clients connected. All those braindeads you claim are actually on the pop list are making the problem worse, since they're a job slot which has no player attatched, removing that job slot for people to use.
What we could do (don't hate me for this) is do what Bay does, and have a "Long term" sleeper. Where people leaving or going afk for a long time can enter, removing their player from the game and opening up the job slot again. If they return they can always rejoin as a new character, within the same round (but only if they were alive and in non crit when they were plased in the sleeper storage).
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Loonikus
Byond Username: Loonicus

Post by Loonikus » #88386

65 player hardcap, any clients attempting to connect to a full server are redirected to the other server.

Problem solved.
Durkel
Byond Username: Durkel

Post by Durkel » #88531

A hardcap is just going to push players to a different server, and most likely one other than basil.
Sierra Welbe says, "Tim Ebow fucking threw soap everywhere near the HoP office, like I mean 20 fucking goddamn bars AND I CAN'T STOP SLIPPING"
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #89226

the "hard" Pop cap (the one being discussed) only counts alive players in the game.

When people die, their slot opens up. When people go braindead, their slot opens up.

Their job slot stays closed, but pop cap wise, it only counts players attached to a mob that is alive.

For reference, there are 3 pop cap types.

Soft pop cap (this just shows the user a message asking them to play on another server). Currently set to 50.

Hard pop cap (this prevents people from playing in the round, forcing them to ghost or wait) Currently set to 65.

Extreme pop cap. (this prevents people from connecting if more than so and so people are connected) Currently disabled. (I might set this to some insane number just as a failsafe, like 200)
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
Erisian
Byond Username: Erisian

Post by Erisian » #89271

MrStonedOne wrote:the "hard" Pop cap (the one being discussed) only counts alive players in the game.

When people die, their slot opens up. When people go braindead, their slot opens up.

Their job slot stays closed, but pop cap wise, it only counts players attached to a mob that is alive.

For reference, there are 3 pop cap types.

Soft pop cap (this just shows the user a message asking them to play on another server). Currently set to 50.

Hard pop cap (this prevents people from playing in the round, forcing them to ghost or wait) Currently set to 65.

Extreme pop cap. (this prevents people from connecting if more than so and so people are connected) Currently disabled. (I might set this to some insane number just as a failsafe, like 200)
What good does the second hard cap do besides drive people away? Don't we WANT people playing?
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #89277

What we do not want is massive clusterfucks.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Incoming
Github User
Byond Username: Incoming
Github Username: Incoming5643

Post by Incoming » #89294

That's kind of the reason it's call the extreme cap, it's not a practical solution except as a stop gap if the servers suddenly got insanely popular.

Also you can give a message for it just like the other caps, so it'd tell people to go to Basil.
Developer - Datum Antags: Feburary 2016

Poly the Parrot - All Seeing Bird Transcends Universe, Joins Twitter.

Kofi - Make A Poor Life Choice

Good ideas backed by cruddy code since 2012!
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #89303

Extreme popcap should be able to autolink to another server, like vg links you to bay or something silly.

It's not used by default, but an annoyed downstream host who cant support highpop might want it, I guess.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Tunder
Byond Username: Tunderchief

Post by Tunder » #92896

>Change map to Asteroid

>Station and all departments are now larger, increase base job slots

>??????

>Profit!

Face it, Box is limited in size and scope, and isn't comfortable or enjoyable for >50 players. Capping the max pop is a poor choice of action, as it limits the expansion of our community, and we've been getting more new players than ever lately. So pick a larger map.
wól dir, spér, kriuze únde dorn,
wê dir, heiden, dáz ist dir zorn.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #92904

Yeah, but as awesome as ass is, practically that suggestion is gonna be BTFO.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Blonkz
Byond Username: Blonkz

Post by Blonkz » #92941

Enforce strict population-cap to force people to play on the almost empty 2nd server.
Better performance for everyone!
Or as Thunderchief suggested: New bigger map!
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #92975

>sybil shitters on my basil
>better performance for everyone

Excuse me, but we've had this before.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Scott
Github User
Byond Username: Xxnoob
Github Username: xxalpha

Post by Scott » #93098

We do need a bigger map, but asteroid isn't big enough.
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #93107

Basil and Sybil have different maps, different admins, different playerbases, and different playstyles I don't know why everyone keeps advocating that we send people from Sybil to Basil. Nobody would be happy with that.

EDIT: If my migrant things get finished/merged there will be plenty of extra space for excess players to run around.