Encourage better roleplay around antagonist callouts.

Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Encourage better roleplay around antagonist callouts.

Post by Turbonerd » #658086

Sometimes people will say "Bad," to refer to someone having antagonist status. Sometimes that is all that someone needs to hear to think murdering and looting someone is acceptable, and it really sucks.

I think there should be a notice (or whatever you call the red text when you join a server) to encourage people that this is supposed to be a fun roleplaying sandbox game, that also makes people think about how they behave around the word "Bad."

People that loot or assist in murdering someone with the justification that the murderer said "X bad," should get punished too. It really sucks that some people are that eager to kill and loot.
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Re: Encourage better roleplay around antagonist callouts.

Post by Agux909 » #658087

Already covered by the relatively new rule 12.

If you see this kind of behavior feel free to ahelp it since it's punishable now.

Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #658088

I agree. Nothing more lame than being killed by an insta-kill syringe from some rando for the flimsiest of reasons, with your corpse being searched as post-hoc justification.

Also:
Agux909 wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:49 am Already covered by the relatively new rule 12.

If you see this kind of behavior feel free to ahelp it since it's punishable now.
► Show Spoiler
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Post by Turbonerd » #658092

Rule 12 seems to be a bit more generalised than I remember. I'll be closing this then, as rule 12 should probably cover it.