ERP unbanning 3: Oh God It's Still Happening

bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

ERP unbanning 3: Oh God It's Still Happening

Post by bandit » #135352

Bottom post of the previous page:

So as everyone warned everyone else would happen, the minute ERP was unbanned the same three fucking lizards started to fuck every goddamn round, having to be muted, singularitied or otherwise taken care of, wasting admins' time and annoying the shit out of everyone who doesn't want to be in the middle of three people's extended gay furry cybersex session.

I feel that this needs to be revisited, and for good this time.
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
J_Madison
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Akesson

Re: ERP unbanning 3: Oh God It's Still Happening

Post by J_Madison » #141878

I think a line should be drawn regarding that. A very fine line.
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #141879

Come on metafrienship has been there since forever and has little to do with erp. If you ever played as sec officer I'm sure you had at least one suspect escape thanks to a non-antag metafriend pulling him away/pushing you down, or someone gaining access to your dept thanks to a metafriend HoP and so on
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #141880

We already have a very fine line, and IC friendships are far, far from crossing that.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #141882

If you see IC friends getting them out of perma/giving them all access every round/pulling them from officers, adminhelp it. That stuff hasn't been tolerated since 2012. Otherwise there's IC justification such as sec just being shit (arresting liggers because lel liggers) or them both being team antags.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
Pascal123
Byond Username: Pascal123

Post by Pascal123 » #141884

The way i see it, ERP is just a meta-friend enabler catering to a few cringe-lords, killing off a piece of the community in the process.
At first i thought it'd be funny to have unbanned. Then i realized HG and Anon we're right.

I don't even see why they aren't even valid to players like they we're supposed to be. That was literally it's selling point, and even then. A stupid one, due to all the barriers it created.

I'm just thankful i don't have to see it on Bagil, except for when the lizard ERP fuckers decide to raid it, spewing their gospel about Double Dongs in OOC like it's their religion or something. Like, seriously?

You want good reasons for why this shit should have stayed banned?
Because nothing good ever came out of it.
Because people are sick of it.
Because the community has always been undecided on it's boundaries.
Because it's pushing some people away.

It hardly even counts as Roleplay either. I mean, haven't you seen it?
1g88a
Byond Username: Ig88A

Post by 1g88a » #141913

Pascal123 wrote:The way i see it, ERP is just a meta-friend enabler catering to a few cringe-lords, killing off a piece of the community in the process.
At first i thought it'd be funny to have unbanned. Then i realized HG and Anon we're right.

I don't even see why they aren't even valid to players like they we're supposed to be. That was literally it's selling point, and even then. A stupid one, due to all the barriers it created.

I'm just thankful i don't have to see it on Bagil, except for when the lizard ERP fuckers decide to raid it, spewing their gospel about Double Dongs in OOC like it's their religion or something. Like, seriously?

You want good reasons for why this shit should have stayed banned?
Because nothing good ever came out of it.
Because people are sick of it.
Because the community has always been undecided on it's boundaries.
Because it's pushing some people away.

It hardly even counts as Roleplay either. I mean, haven't you seen it?
[youtube]MKDeiMD9a7w[/youtube]

That said, I'd be in favor of it being valid but the fact is there'd be a validhunter crew scouring the station for harmless and probably naked players to murder/lynch mobs being formed on hearsay/"THE CLOWN AND MIME HUGGED KILL THEY"/"LIZARD TRIED TO FLIRT WITH ME ERP KILL HE". As it stands mins murder them half the time or mark them as valid before announcing their location.
J_Madison wrote:That's ridiculous, in a gang round too.

ERP should be banned. I've previously approved of it, but seeing how ridiculous the lack of contribution, self-centered gameplay and the circlejerk of metagaming that occurs, my opinion stands firm.
I don't see what it being a gang round has to do with it if they all stopped and started working for the gang after they were converted.
DEAD: ADMIN(Hornygranny) says, "you play in my universe, normie"
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #141914

Kor wrote:I didn't tell that borg to kill deathhoof I was demanding everyone involved be banned actually.

As to ERP in general it gives me an excuse to spawn lava on lizard players so who cares
Sorry, but was was the point of unbanning ERP if you are going to kill people for doing it anyway?
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
J_Madison
Rarely plays

Post by J_Madison » #141915

Team antag.
If you fuck off and metabuddy as a team antag, that's not contributing. I'm not even going to list the amount of times I've found gang/cult/constructs metabuddy against their master's will or not contribute. I've been in several rounds where people fucked off to ERP/circlejerk when the rest of the gang was defending a dominator.

Does that have something to do with it?
1g88a

Post by 1g88a » #141916

J_Madison wrote:Team antag.
If you fuck off and metabuddy as a team antag, that's not contributing.
Well yeah but in the instance I was referring to the people in question were non-antags who then went on to serve the gang after being converted.
CPTANT wrote:
Kor wrote:I didn't tell that borg to kill deathhoof I was demanding everyone involved be banned actually.

As to ERP in general it gives me an excuse to spawn lava on lizard players so who cares
Sorry, but was was the point of unbanning ERP if you are going to kill people for doing it anyway?
They don't always kill for it, and when they do its usually in a funny way.
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #141926

Pascal123 wrote:You want good reasons for why this shit should stay?
Because hilarious moments came out of it.
A few vocal people are sick of it.
Because the community has always been decided on it staying.
Because it's pushing away whiny babies.
How you can try and make up this much drama over something so small is byond me.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty

a correct post by pillz
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #141927

Haha

byond
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
newfren
Byond Username: Newfren

Post by newfren » #141970

Saegrimr wrote:Haha

byond
ok folks thread's over let's pack it in

we had a good run
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #142008

Like seriously I swear most of the people bitching in this thread don't even play or post on the forums
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #142160

R A R E L Y P L A Y S
A
R
E
L
Y
P
L
A
Y
S
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #142162

kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
J_Madison
Rarely plays

Post by J_Madison » #142655

ERPers do not contribute to the round at all, they should be banned from all team antags.

Gang rounds they ERP, circlejerk, and HRP board games when their gang dies defending a dominator.
Cult rounds they metafriend when they're soul shard-construct.
Rev rounds they sit in the bar and drink when other revs are getting slaughtered by Loyalists.
Wizard rounds the same. Along with refusal to obey instructions as thrall or construct.

Hell even during crew vs X they contribute nothing except protect their friends.

Every round example I've stated has occurred.
I've seen a thrall flat out disobey my order to kill everyone when I found them in Library playing D&D, I've seen them ERP when the rest of the gang just died defending the dominator, don't even mention cult when the juggernaut fucked off from the cult timer up with their buddy in maint.

I'm calling it here. Reinstate the ban on ERP. Fuck off to Citadel if you want to ERP.
Docprofsmith
Byond Username: Jud1c470r

Post by Docprofsmith » #142659

J_Madison wrote:ERPers do not contribute to the round at all, they should be banned from all team antags.

Gang rounds they ERP, circlejerk, and HRP board games when their gang dies defending a dominator.
Cult rounds they metafriend when they're soul shard-construct.
Rev rounds they sit in the bar and drink when other revs are getting slaughtered by Loyalists.
Wizard rounds the same. Along with refusal to obey instructions as thrall or construct.

Hell even during crew vs X they contribute nothing except protect their friends.

Every round example I've stated has occurred.
I've seen a thrall flat out disobey my order to kill everyone when I found them in Library playing D&D, I've seen them ERP when the rest of the gang just died defending the dominator, don't even mention cult when the juggernaut fucked off from the cult timer up with their buddy in maint.

I'm calling it here. Reinstate the ban on ERP. Fuck off to Citadel if you want to ERP.
I feel like I'm reading a fascist manifesto.

All of that shit still happened back when ERP was banned. The game is not cut and dry station vs antag. Some people like to sit in the bar and not get involved.

Your sex boogeyman is nothing but a hyperbolic myth.
JUDICATOR REDEMPTION ARC
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #142661

Clearly madison doesn't play, because I myself and others always leave and go valid when we get converted. As always go by a case by case basis and not a generalization of people who RP as non-important jobs.

The status quo of MUST BE MURDERING exists in his mind as well. If you're not killing or hunting antags as nonsec you should be banned.

a correct post by pillz
J_Madison
Rarely plays

Post by J_Madison » #142664

Ain't it funny how you're on the same team, or treat things differently when you're not if you become team antag?

Oh and don't try to put words in my mouth or label me as having a status quo.
I don't even have 80% of antags turned on.
The idea of always murdering is bullshit. You will never see me validhunt or purposely go out of my way to kill someone unless they pose a threat under castle doctrine.
Docprofsmith wrote: I feel like I'm reading a fascist manifesto.

All of that shit still happened back when ERP was banned. The game is not cut and dry station vs antag. Some people like to sit in the bar and not get involved.

Your sex boogeyman is nothing but a hyperbolic myth.
ERP only further increased the problem, not to mention from god awful metafriending to filling the chat with awful smut when spectating.
There's a difference between not getting involved and purposely sabotaging people they they are involved.

I don't give a shit about those that sit in the bar when someone is murderboning, I care about those that are involved in team antag but decide to sit in maint and ERP. I care about those that refused to do as ordered as a thrall.

There isn't a boogeyman if you actually watched a round.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #142665

They aren't breaking any rules.

Stop coming into supportbus to complain that people are ERPing.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
J_Madison
Rarely plays

Post by J_Madison » #142669

Saegrimr wrote:They aren't breaking any rules.

Then actually be on the server.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #142670

What if we added ERP mechanics just to mess with J_Madison and for totally no other reason

Also

>demanding admins to stop players from doing something that isn't against the rules
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #142671

Adminhelp them. Disobeying a revhead/shadowling/gang boss is not okay.

a correct post by pillz
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #142672

J_Madison wrote:
Saegrimr wrote:They aren't breaking any rules.

Then actually be on the server.
What the hell would an admin need to be on the server just in case somebody somewhere isn't breaking a rule?

Just because they're valid for admins doesn't mean it's every admin's essential duty to get dem valids. It means admins can do what the fuck they feel like doing to them which can include fuck all.
Unless you honestly believe "valid" actually does mean an imperative to act rather than freedom to do what you want
J_Madison
Rarely plays

Post by J_Madison » #142673

DrPillzRedux wrote:Adminhelp them. Disobeying a revhead/shadowling/gang boss is not okay.
I did.
Was told it was okay that a my thrall refused to kill someone I ordered them to.
Was ignored/told handle it IC that a Juggernaut refused to kill someone they knew in the past life even though there were not cultist and an active threat to the cultists.
And I've adminhelped when they've metabuddy too far for more than 4 rounds in a row, I ignored and later told not to make a ban request.
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #142680

Anyone else find it hilarious how often J Madison gets butthurt over here even though they have their own server?

But yeah if you are going to not play an antag role you shouldn't be fucking rolling for them, but its a much bigger issue then just ERPers.
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #142691

J_Madison wrote:
DrPillzRedux wrote:Adminhelp them. Disobeying a revhead/shadowling/gang boss is not okay.
I did.
Was told it was okay that a my thrall refused to kill someone I ordered them to.
Was ignored/told handle it IC that a Juggernaut refused to kill someone they knew in the past life even though there were not cultist and an active threat to the cultists.
And I've adminhelped when they've metabuddy too far for more than 4 rounds in a row, I ignored and later told not to make a ban request.
Name names son, tomorrow is too late. All I hear is "them" "erpers" "admins" "lizards".
Pascal123

Post by Pascal123 » #142711

I think what J-Madison is saying is re-evaluate this shit so they stop spewing their autism in OOC chat. Where nobody gives a fuck, and nobody cares to hear it.
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Post by lzimann » #142727

Just stop whining about every little thing and you will be good J_Madison
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #142738

DrPillzRedux wrote:>dyslexic baboon

Says the assburger shitlord smegagulping new guy who posts statistics from times he wasn't even around and writes columns of horseshit no one will read thinking he knows anything. Watch out you might get a rectal prolapse.
>he doesn't know :^)

oh pillz if only you had the brain cells to put one plus one together and you would know that what you just said is so godawfully incorrect that you may as well confine yourself back to primary school again.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #142819

ColonicAcid wrote:
DrPillzRedux wrote:>dyslexic baboon

Says the assburger shitlord smegagulping new guy who posts statistics from times he wasn't even around and writes columns of horseshit no one will read thinking he knows anything. Watch out you might get a rectal prolapse.
>he doesn't know :^)

oh pillz if only you had the brain cells to put one plus one together and you would know that what you just said is so godawfully incorrect that you may as well confine yourself back to primary school again.
colonguy put the other person on the line he's funnier
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #142949

I like liam lime though, he brings facts to a world full of anecdotal evidence and speculation.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Aloraydrel
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #142974

VIRTUAL SEX
I
R
T
U
A
L

S
E
X
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #142996

Aloraydrel wrote:VIRTUAL SEX
I
R
T
U
A
L

S
E
X
Born too late to discover the new world.

Born too soon to colonize other planets.

Born just in time for virtual sex in SS13.

a correct post by pillz
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #145923

After seeing first-hand the cancer it can attract, I'm inclined to agree with banning it.

a correct post by pillz
1g88a

Post by 1g88a » #145939

I dunno about that but I now have a new appreciation for the "always valid to admins" clause.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #146081

1g88a wrote:I dunno about that but I now have a new appreciation for the "always valid to admins" clause.
without ERP and ERP being valid to admins the skeleflogging story could never have happened
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #146195

As a thought, if it's banned again, how long until it's back? Make up your mind and stick with it.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #146200

This shit is still going?
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
invisty
Byond Username: Invisty

Post by invisty » #146206

Can we just ban J_Madison already?

This thread and his posts are the literal self-fulfilling prophecy of his purported complaints about ERP: That it causes drama.
Mime: Depresso
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #146217

It wasn't Maddie who resurrected it, though.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
invisty
Byond Username: Invisty

Post by invisty » #146253

Ban them all, then.

Zero tolerance.
Mime: Depresso
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #146258

For reference, the whole reason Pillz supports the banning now is because of his time adminning on a private server. The server was where a bunch of people like Phoal, daman, and basically every roleplayer fucked off to for a while. The reason this is important is because every single round there would be massive shemale futacock orgy piles in the hallways, the bar, basically everywhere that were chocked with so much degeneracy that it made any normal man's penis shrivel like a prune at the mere sight of it.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Pascal123

Post by Pascal123 » #146281

Lmao.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #146340

I'm with this ligger up there.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #146392

Zilenan91 wrote:every single round there would be massive shemale futacock orgy piles in the hallways, the bar, basically everywhere that were chocked with so much degeneracy
[youtube]6Wq-ku3AwTA[/youtube]

a correct post by pillz
1g88a

Post by 1g88a » #146460

I think the most horrifying part was its rapid progression from "Daman in a dress" (which was good) to "futa slime person tentacle orgies with cringeworthy emotes" over the course of a few days
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #147399

that's why it's kept carefully controlled here
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #147771

It's been 10 months and you guys can't solve this thing, of all things?

1) Allow ERP in private. You cannot be banned for ERP in areas deemed private.
2) Protect people who ERP in private from being hunted down by the rest of the crew.
3) Allow IC lynchings of people who ERP in public areas.
4) All ERP'ers, public or private, are valid for admin-fuckery at all times.

Problem.solved.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #147773

That's basically how it is right now already.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #147783

I checked the rules on the wiki before posting and didn't see any mention of ERP policy.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW: