Disallow murder sprees on Basil.

TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Disallow murder sprees on Basil.

Post by TheNightingale » #153748

Bottom post of the previous page:

I propose that, on Basil, murder sprees be disallowed, even as an antagonist. Simple. You can kill people if they're your objective, you can kill people who are attacking you, you can kill people if they had it coming; but you can't kill people for just being there.

Why?: Because Basil is virtually always lowpop (it hits 40 at its highest points, and 15-20 is the usual amount), and the people who play on it don't appreciate murderboners. It's not fun for the victims, and on a station of about 20 people, the victims will be the vast majority of the crew.
How?: Anyone caught murderboning on Basil gets slapped with a dayban from both servers (as individual server bans aren't a thing).

Are you just saying this because "i ded pls ban"?
It's been a problem for a while; people from the hub or from Sybil come over, get antag, then murderbone with it. It's not fun for anyone but the killer, and since Basil is almost always lowpop, it's very difficult to stop them (especially if they're prepared).

But doesn't it infringe on antagonists?
Yes, that's the point. Even antagonists have to abide by the rules, and killing everyone just because you can is Being A Dick.

Why not on Sybil too?
Because the Sybil culture is more adapted to favour combat over roleplay, and Sybil is usually populated; it's not necessary there.

Why can't you just git gud?
It's a roleplaying game. Why can't you just roleplay?

No, seriously, what's stopping you from killing them?
Aside from the fact that we shouldn't have to? Our culture is adapted to roleplay, not combat, and when someone goes around shooting everyone they see, that becomes even more of a problem. There's often only one person in Security, and if they're killed and have their gear/access taken (especially if it's the Captain), then there simply aren't enough people to stop it. Basil is a medium RP server (Sybil is a light RP server, for comparison, and NoX is no RP), and it's not in the spirit of roleplay or sportsmanship to wordlessly murder everyone.

So how do you define a murder spree? Is it a murder spree if...
I know it when I see it.

But I think it's fine!
Do you play on Sybil?

Well, yes, but-
That's why, then. This is about Basil specifically; although Sybil might be willing to put up with murder sprees, Basil isn't.
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Re: Disallow murder sprees on Basil.

Post by confused rock » #154389

TheNightingale wrote:Additionally, it might be a good idea to play on Basil, to get some idea of how the culture works. If your experience with murderboners is based on your time on Sybil, that might not accurately reflect how they're perceived on Basil.
I tried basil because sybil was down.
I was met by pascal and some friend of his talking shit about sybil and calling everything ever metafriending, and then when sybil came up they went there just so they could talk shit about it some more.
In any case, it would be stupid to have basil be the high rp server when you consider that it is the one with the hub.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #154412

Zilenan91 wrote:You're right on them being unrobust. Pubby servers are hilarious, especially the griefers. Griefers in particular are fantastic, I had one trying to toolbox and slip me as a janitor for like 3 minutes before he got a knockdown, beat me halfway to death, and then upon getting up I bottlesmashed him into oblivion.
I remember hearing of one place that got sick of scrub-tier pubbie atmotechs flooding plasma, and just mapped in a plasma filter on distro outside of atmo.
AI could see it, it wasn't hard for tators to get to and change it up, it was just an extra step that the pubbies didn't know about and just stood around confused as to why their deathgas wasn't filling the station
Pascal123
Byond Username: Pascal123

Post by Pascal123 » #154429

the unloved rock wrote:I tried basil because sybil was down.
I was met by pascal and some friend of his talking shit about sybil and calling everything ever metafriending, and then when sybil came up they went there just so they could talk shit about it some more.
In any case, it would be stupid to have basil be the high rp server when you consider that it is the one with the hub.
Maybe next time you shouldn't try to stir shit in deadchat and then feed the trolls, even admins were getting in on it. Even the Hub players were joining in on that. Even Hub players.
Nice to know you still care about that, though. Makes it all the better.

But in all seriousness. What does this have to do with the thread or policy in discussion? Are you just salty over something that happened a month ago? That's cute.
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #154493

This just all depends on what kind of flavour of server you want.

It does increase RP and makes traitors more willing to manipulate the station in other ways than killing, on the other hand it limits your freedom. Yogstation has murder rules similar to this and it just makes for an environment where everything is a bit more relaxed and you have more time as a traitor to set up whatever you want to do.
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
Oldman Robustin
Byond Username: ForcefulCJS

Post by Oldman Robustin » #154645

oranges wrote:I think it's pretty bad, SoS has been playing recently and he said it was really bad.
Any time anyone dies in SS13, SoS says its pretty bad.
Atticat
Byond Username: Atticat

Post by Atticat » #154646

Jeez, and here I am hoping Basil would be given a no-rules status.

Bae says, "IM starting to think Zeela is just an meme character that the admins have come up with to only piss everybody off"
Gamarr
Byond Username: Gamarr

Post by Gamarr » #155042

There is several problems at work here however, making this issue muddied more than just a simple rules thing. At present, there is problems with weapon glutting thanks to Gateway missions (WHAT A SURPRISE), that are essentially 'powergame your way to loot' scenarios more often than not. I had no problems with the gateway being off for months, because of the problems it caused. It got turned back on, it was briefly nice, and then you realize where all the damn swords, shields, and bulletos are coming from again. Another is the simple playerbase, and lately the common downing of servers, so you get intermixing of the two servers players more than usual. I'm not really saying to disallow the murder sprees, as if people on bagil played security more, than it would be less an issue, but that comment goes for both servers really.

You can easily go onto sybil, with 65 people, and see the mid round manifest show you 0 officers, 0 warden, 0 detective, and 0 Head of Security. Its just there is more people there, who play to this kind of shit more often and thus can deal with it.
Another issue being metastation itself, as you can easily antaga and get lost in the myriad of tunnels on meta compared to box (which while typically having MORE PEOPLE to a varying degree, also is usually constrained to a massively smaller station, use logic, which do you think will get antags killed faster?).
I play both servers now btw, though I prefer bagil for the sole reason I find 80 player rounds to be cancerous after having adminned those numbers in the past. Only thing that gets me onto sybil is if the hour is bad, and bagil has just too few crew atm to be of interest to me. Though I often return as sybil inevitably increases in pop until its suffering incarnate.
TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #155044

Even if everyone regularly played Security, it'd still be unpleasant - because we prefer to talk first, shoot later, and when someone kills an officer and takes their taser, everyone has a bad time. Bonus points if they're a changeling or have adrenals and medicine.

It's okay for antags to do interesting things, but going around killing uninvolved people isn't interesting. If people want to practice their robustness, they can use the gateway, or NoX, or Traitorstation. The only possible reason people have for killing the entire station is for the salt - it's to make the victims upset. Is this really the sort of behaviour we want to foster on a roleplay-oriented server?
Redblaze3000
Byond Username: Redblaze3000

Post by Redblaze3000 » #158456

TheNightingale wrote:Opening them up to admin shenanigans requires that there are admins online (which isn't always the case), requires that said admins be 'fun' ones (which also isn't always the case), and doesn't actually stop them doing it again. Giving them an antagban (or a real ban) for both servers will dissuade people from trying it on Basil - because they know this'll stop them doing it on Sybil too, where it's seen as more acceptable.
Ah yes, the culture of people telling me to fucking leave because I play on sybil. We should just throw bagil to the hubbies.
TheLongbowMan
Byond Username: TheLongBowMan

Post by TheLongbowMan » #158512

Redblaze3000 wrote:Ah yes, the culture of people telling me to fucking leave because I play on sybil. We should just throw bagil to the hubbies.
It's honestly a shame you feel that way, I will try to cut down on the basil "secret club" mentality and make basil a more welcoming place for all, I mainly see this "sybil please leave" meme when sybil is down and thus basil consequently has to hold on to two player-bases for a while, but it shouldn't be a bad experience to pop over to basil every so often as a change from sybil.
Pascal123
Byond Username: Pascal123

Post by Pascal123 » #158521

Longbow... That's Redblaze. He gets cranky as hell the moment he even sees anyone from bagil.
Or anything even remotely related to bagil, for that matter.
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #158525

"i'm going to stop this GET OUT MEME."

whats next youre going to ban "get out normies" to accommodate everyone?
crack is whack but smacks got your back
TheLongbowMan
Byond Username: TheLongBowMan

Post by TheLongbowMan » #158538

ColonicAcid wrote:"i'm going to stop this GET OUT MEME."

It's more of a mindset issue, not something that can be solved by banning people, and not something that can be solved instantly either.
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #158577

TheLongbowMan wrote:

It's more of a mindset issue, not something that can be solved by banning people, and not something that can be solved instantly either.
Not only people form basil are responsible for this mindset. For nearly 2years now people from both servers have been st each others throats FNR. Most of this comes from the Sybil "basil is full of metafriends" meme and has been so fucking exaggerated every single goddamn time even the word basil is mentioned on Sybil. Basil isn't full of metafriends and hasn't been for nearly a year now. The basil get out meme started because people would come to basil, not enjoy how our rounds are paced, leave and then go back to Sybil and talk shit about basil. Why can't people accept that some people enjoy playing where you actually know who you're playing with?
Xhagi
Byond Username: Aliannera

Post by Xhagi » #158581

Joining the chorus of no. Having different rules for the two servers would be hell on the administration. Same servers run by the same host having the same admins need the same rules, in my opinion.
Professional Catgirl and Gayboy Supreme.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #158595

TheWiznard wrote:
TheLongbowMan wrote:

Not only people form basil are responsible for this mindset. For nearly 2years now people from both servers have been st each others throats FNR. Most of this comes from the Sybil "basil is full of metafriends" meme and has been so fucking exaggerated every single goddamn time even the word basil is mentioned on Sybil. Basil isn't full of metafriends and hasn't been for nearly a year now. The basil get out meme started because people would come to basil, not enjoy how our rounds are paced, leave and then go back to Sybil and talk shit about basil. Why can't people accept that some people enjoy playing where you actually know who you're playing with?
Well the "its full of metafriends" is no longer true because up until a couple of months ago basil was empty *bum* *dum* *tish*

Now its full of hubbies, dirty dirty hubbies.
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #158627

To be honest, yes there are a lot of garbage tier hubbies, but I can say that there are quite a few more hubbies that are actually semi decent and don't fuck up the game for everyone else.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #158900

majority of the playerbase even before the change to 2 were a) hubbies and b)garbage anyway so like not much has changed anyway??

now they pretend to have a position of superiority I guess?
John_Oxford
Github User
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

Post by John_Oxford » #158916

The server many people have come to love is becoming a hug box through rules. Not every problem is solved by slapping another rule on.

Refer to this graph, if you can't accept the fact that you aren't able to out-robust someone with antag gear after playing this game for as long as you have. Then jesus christ theres nothing i can do

Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right
>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.
NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want
I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #158934

ColonicAcid wrote:majority of the playerbase even before the change to 2 were a) hubbies and b)garbage anyway so like not much has changed anyway??

now they pretend to have a position of superiority I guess?
exactly what I'm talking about. talking shit fnr. I mean I know you have problems leading your trusting squadmates to their death colonic, but come on.
no one on basil "pretends to be superior", we're just trying to play our game, just like people on sybil are trying to play theirs. I don't see why there has to be this fucking divide between the way rounds play out on the two servers. If you want longer rounds with characters you generally know, play basil; if you want short fast paced clustered rounds with 10 different admins online go to sybil.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #158940

everyone is garbage i dont care what server they're from lol
Redblaze3000
Byond Username: Redblaze3000

Post by Redblaze3000 » #160008

Pascal123 wrote:Longbow... That's Redblaze. He gets cranky as hell the moment he even sees anyone from bagil.
Or anything even remotely related to bagil, for that matter.
This coming from Pascal the person that spews the "get out" meme seriously. At least i'm just funposting when I say that.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #160027

Basil is a shit server and the players on it are shit

we should ban them all
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #160066

oranges wrote:Basil is a shit server and the players on it are shit

we should ban them all
how about we go on a fruit free diet
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #187598

This can all be dealt with by one simple phrase ADMINS STOP BEING ANTI-FUN, UNCREATIVE FAGGOTS REEEEEEEEEEEEE
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #187910

>it's a sybil players/forum warriors trying to decide basil policy for basil players episode

yeah nah
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #187987

pap on point for once
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #188001

paprika wrote:>it's a sybil players/forum warriors trying to decide basil policy for basil players episode

yeah nah
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #188007

My safe space.

Also way to necropost. Though I guess this is more relevant now.
Slignerd
Github User
Byond Username: Slignerd
Github Username: Slignerd

Post by Slignerd » #189166

paprika wrote:>it's a sybil players/forum warriors trying to decide basil policy for basil players episode

yeah nah
Aren't /tg/ bans shared across servers? Sybil players have all the right to speak on Basil policies as long as they are.
It would appear that I'm a high RP weeb who hates roleplay and anime.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #189167

Sligneris wrote:Aren't /tg/ bans shared across servers? Sybil players have all the right to speak on Basil policies as long as they are.
Well yes, but... what?

How are you going to get banned from Sybil because of Basil if you don't go there?
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Slignerd
Github User
Byond Username: Slignerd
Github Username: Slignerd

Post by Slignerd » #189169

For the most part, just because someone's a Sybil regular doesn't mean they can't play on Basil - so it does affect them, even across servers - and invalidating someone's opinion just because they main a different server isn't okay.

Honestly, even such a rule in the first place is bullshit - because then you're placing rule restrictions on the very role that's designed to be a foil to the crew - all while the crew is welcome to just lynch them for valids. So, make it against the rules for an antag to kill a random person because they're not an objective, but then suddenly said random person pulls a taser and gets the antag down on the spot? Yeah no, fuck dealing with shit like that.

Just let antags have their antag freedom, without them being paranoid about staff interventions while the entire crew is already against them. Putting antags on a leash is already cancer in many places outside /tg/station, I'd hate to see it here.
It would appear that I'm a high RP weeb who hates roleplay and anime.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #189179

I'm curious why someone would switch from one server to the other if not for wanting a different playstyle.

Like if there is two completely identical servers, why switch at all?
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #189222

because you can join team red or team blue, but not both
Pilgrim
Byond Username: Suspilgrim

Post by Pilgrim » #189225

Look, antags don't need to be paranoid because everyone knows a murderboner when we see one. It's not crashing the brig (WITH NO SURVIVORS), it's not bombing the station to sow chaos, it's not about gunning your way to your objective -- it's about that faggot who gets an esword, crossbow, and noslips (or emag), then runs around the hallway chopping people up.

You know it, I know it, we know it -- being a murderboner is a lot different than being a proper antag. Killing everyone with a singularity is a hell of a lot different than chasing down the last assistant in arrivals.
First: do no harm.
yackemflam
Byond Username: Yackemflam

Post by yackemflam » #189857

Pilgrim wrote:Look, antags don't need to be paranoid because everyone knows a murderboner when we see one. It's not crashing the brig (WITH NO SURVIVORS), it's not bombing the station to sow chaos, it's not about gunning your way to your objective -- it's about that faggot who gets an esword, crossbow, and noslips (or emag), then runs around the hallway chopping people up.

You know it, I know it, we know it -- being a murderboner is a lot different than being a proper antag. Killing everyone with a singularity is a hell of a lot different than chasing down the last assistant in arrivals.
The worst they can do is be a e-sword + ebow faggot.
Just hit the faggot in the head and mob up on him, can`t take out all of you at once.

You know ,just like in real life. :honkman:
NSFW:
I will admit I was laughing pretty hard during your skit in the boxing ring. - seagrimr
Spoiler:
Playing on the server isn't something you're entitled to. There's an extremely small level of responsibiliy on your part to play hhundreds of hours of a free game run by fuckheads. - Stickymayhem
A retards guide on how to make a maxcap bomb in toxins.
NSFW:
You`ll need:
1-6 Plasma tanks 1-6 Oxygen tanks
1-6 tank transfer valve
2 Plasma canister
2 Oxygen canister
1 Yellow (empty) canister
Wrench
Toxins lab access
Science testing lab access

Grab a oxygen tank and a plasma tank and bring them to the testing lab.
Super cool the Oxygen and superheat the Plasma.

Clean out the oxygen and plasma tanks with a filter/pump.

Then you wrench and unwrench the plasma and oxygen tanks in toxins. It`s important tha you do it one at a time. Try to get a 85%plasma and 15% oxygen mix.

Once you have a good burn mix, pump the mix into the burn chamber and light it on fire. Wait 10 seconds for it to heat up and pump it into a yellow (empty) canister.

Quickly set the kpa output to 163 kpa and fill the tanks with the burn mix.

Take the oxygen tanks and fill it up with a 613kpa worth of oxygen FIRST then fill the rest with plasma, you should get well over 2000kpa in the end.

With the new atmos system you should wait 5-10 minutes for you tanks to bake.

Take a tank transfer valve, add a oxygen tank and a plasma tank to it. You should have a maxcap bomb. Have fun blowing up the station mining!
TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #189957

Sligneris wrote:Just let antags have their antag freedom, without them being paranoid about staff interventions while the entire crew is already against them
"The entire crew"... so that's three assistants, an MD, a dead Security Officer and HoP, and a braindead Engineer?
starmute
Byond Username: Starmute

Post by starmute » #190183

I don't know basil that much, however I somehow doubt they would like enforcement of tough RP rules. Also you have to find admins to do this. Basically 2 stations 2 sets of rules. If this is something you are impassioned about I would ask the basil community during breaks of OOC to get a feel for what they want, and get some names supporting you on the forums.

To be honest however this seems like a lot of work. I'd probably say you're better off making your own server for this rule-set than trying to win over MSO and everyone else. Tgstation is slow to change and many minds are made up in "what tgstation is"

Just a opinion, take it or leave it.
TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #190241

The Basil community used to be all for it, but since this thread was made (back in February), it's changed a lot. I don't even care any more, someone necro'd it when the last post was in March.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #190290

starmute wrote:I don't know basil that much, however I somehow doubt they would like enforcement of tough RP rules.
Basil is the one regularly suggesting it.
starmute wrote:Also you have to find admins to do this.
There's usually more admins on basil these days because we prefer the more laid-back atmosphere with less greytiding garbage to deal with.

starmute wrote:I don't know basil that much
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #190443

Saegrimr wrote: There's usually more admins on basil these days because we prefer the more laid-back atmosphere with less greytiding garbage to deal with.
Self fulfilling prophecy
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #190456

disallow op's right to live
Ryahask
Byond Username: Ryahask

Post by Ryahask » #190502

I can't think of a reason not to try this if the overwhelming majority of the Basil server population is interested.

Yes, Sybil players might swap between - but it can be made incredibly clear with the MOTD that a rule change has occurred specific to Basil. If a Sybil player breaks that rule then they deserve whatever punishment is deemed fair - they broke clearly stated rules, which they might not agree with, but you don't have to agree with them to follow them.

A lot of players, especially those who have a long history with the game and play through each update, sit on such a massive wealth of meta-game knowledge that it's entirely possible for them to beeline for unreasonably significant advantages which the more RP inclined player (as I'm to understand Basil features) hasn't/will not pursue.

This would not be difficult on admins, it might set a precedent that rules can diverge - but the change itself is a very basic one and anyone capable of being an admin should prove more than capable of remembering 1 rule change.

All that said, who knows it the majority of players are actually interested? This thread would suggest they are (Though I know it's been necroed and so some time has passed), but admins could, if willing, do polls at peak game time over a week or two and determine based on the results whether or not to experiment with the new rule.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #190618

EDIT: Holy shit this was a proper necro wasn't it? Hmmm I gonna go ahead and say its not as bad as it used to be. If someone things its a genuine problem then welcome to remake the thread with up to date info. For now lets lock this and let it slowly die
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box