[Coconutwarrior97] Chinese Legend- Blowing up science bomb in bar

Appeals which have been closed.
Mr Gandalf
Byond Username: Cornflakes2226

[Coconutwarrior97] Chinese Legend- Blowing up science bomb in bar

Post by Mr Gandalf » #507220

Byond account and character name: Chinese Legend / Paxton Maverick

Banning admin: Coconutwarrio97

Ban type (What are you banned from?): I am banned from Event Hall Sseth Overflow event server.

Ban reason and length: I was banned for detonating a science bomb (Trit,Plasma,O2) in the bar with a signaler. The ban length is 2 days.

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2019/08/11 09:09:17 Server Time

Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): I am banned from Event Hall Sseth Overflow event server EU

Your side of the story:
I have recently started playing Space Station 13 i have been playing it for a week now and most of my time in the game so far have been reading the Wikipedia pages understanding the basics and learning the game and what it could offer. I was trying to do proper science bombs for a while now and prior to the ban i had done many attempt's and failed. I finally was able to craft a bomb i was very happy and wanted to try it out. What i have done was wrong but i decide to give the bomb to the bartender which then we decided to put it in the middle of the bar someone picked it up and i blew it up.

Why you think you should be unbanned:
I have made myself an Antag even though i was not in the game which has ruined other players fun i am very sorry for what i have done and it will not repeat again. I am still learning the game and i was very exited to use the bomb that took me so many trial and errors to make. I wanted to do something to have a laugh ended up breaking the rules. I like this game and i like this server. This has been my first rule break and it will not repeat again i would like to continue playing on the server and share with the community.
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Re: [Coconutwarrior97] Chinese Legend- Blowing up science bomb in bar

Post by bobbahbrown » #507257

This user was banned on round 115664 on Event Hall. The user was playing as Paxton Maverick, the research director. (src, statbus, scrubby)
Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Post by Coconutwarrior97 » #507271

You detonated a bomb as a non-antag which killed someone and blew up the entire bar. Also after looking through logs it seems you detonated another bomb randomly while it was going through disposals, resulting in engineering getting hit by the blast.
Spoiler:
[2019-08-11 08:43:47.131] SAY: Chinese Legend/(Paxton Maverick) "also if i see any sec near me im blowin up"
[2019-08-11 08:47:00.739] SAY: Chinese Legend/(Paxton Maverick) "i put a bomb in disposals" (Aft Primary Hallway (113, 93, 2))
[2019-08-11 08:47:05.514] SAY: Chinese Legend/(Paxton Maverick) "in blew up here" (Aft Primary Hallway (113, 93, 2))
[2019-08-11 08:49:46.335] SAY: Chinese Legend/(Paxton Maverick) "i put it in disposals" (Bar (141, 137, 2))
[2019-08-11 08:49:53.604] SAY: Chinese Legend/(Paxton Maverick) "and it blew up in engineering" (Bar (141, 137, 2))

This ban is well deserved, don't blow things at random for shits and giggles as a non-antag. Take two days off and don't do it again. I'm denying this.
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Post by Hulkamania » #507718

Please don't blow up things 4 no raisin