[Beesting12] Fourest - Permabanned with false reason

Appeals which have been closed.
Fourest

[Beesting12] Fourest - Permabanned with false reason

Post by Fourest » #552422

Byond account : Fourest
Banning admin: Beesting12
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Permanent ban
Ban reason and length: Alt account of AutismSlaver66, banned for housekeeping. Permanent
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2018-01-02 01:58:23
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): I don't remember
Your side of the story: Originally i was permabanned for grief, but now ban reason was changed to "Alt account of AutismSlayer66", which is lie, i don't even know this guy
Why you think you should be unbanned: I was a very bad player at the time, i was a griefer, I was quite illiterate, because English is not my native language, but now i became more mature, learned English and stopped being such an asshole. I don't know who the fuck is autismslayer66. I was denied unban for a long time, because beesting12 just can't believe that there may be an error or a bug.
Fourest

Re: [Beesting12] Fourest - Permabanned with false reason

Post by Fourest » #552469

Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: [Beesting12] Fourest - Permabanned with false reason

Post by Armhulen » #552470

Beesting isn't with us anymore, so i'll do the quick and dirty. You weren't permabanned for grief on this account, that was your other alt, vanya12345. You lie constantly, you're lying right now, that definitely is you. Honestly seeing how this circus has gone on four years I really have doubts you'll ever change so as long as the headmins will let me i'll do my due diligence im not letting you back.

headmins can overrule if they think i'm wrong