Cannibal1010 - Banned for massmurder (New Thread)

Appeals which have been closed.
Bigman99

Cannibal1010 - Banned for massmurder (New Thread)

Post by Bigman99 » #20703

Byond account and character name: Cannibal1010 - I forget the name I used

Banning admin: Jordie0608

Ban reason and length: Randomly attacking multiple people, unable to provide proper answer, claimed to have been threatened with DDoS. Rather blatant metacommunication. - Permaban

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2014-03-30 06:25:44

Your side of the story: Me and my 2 friends who don't play this game very often (like once a month or even less) got on with me and wanted to Skype because if they asked question I could answer them. So we started up SS13 and Skyped. Slowly what was initially a tool for questions to be asked became a metacommunication nightmare. towards the end of the round me and my 2 friends decided to take all of the weapons from the security storage and use them to murder all the people in the Bar. We came in fully armed and tried to kill as many people as possible, after our little killing spree we were all banned.

The claim about the DDoSing was because my other friend who loves to threaten me with DDoS all the time told me "I AM GOING TO FUCKING DDOS YOU!" that did influence my decision to kill people in the bar.

Why you think you should be unbanned:After getting more experience from playing on other servers and learning that metagamming + SS13 never works. I want to come back to the best SS13 station in the world. /tg/station.
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Re: Cannibal1010 - Banned for massmurder (New Thread)

Post by Jordie0608 » #20820

Unbanned on probation: any big screwups and you'll be going right back to perma. Your friends will have to appeal separately.

I advise you stress IC communication if you do end up running about with your friends again as you'll be under scrutiny if you're all seen together.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.