[feemjmeem] AndrewCiprioni Ban Appeal

Post by AndrewCiprioni » #279227

Post Content:
Byond account and character name:AndrewCiprioni
Banning admin: feemjmeem
Ban type (What are you banned from?):Security
Ban reason and length:Permanatetly
Time ban was placed (including time zone):2017-03-06 06:55:34 Central Pacific
Your side of the story:I was critting other people trying to defend myself thinking that it was ok but realized it wasnt.
Why you think you should be unbanned:I think i should honestly be unbanned because i have read the rules and have understood that you should not go around criting people unless your role requires it such as a Syndicate Operative or other Special Roles. I have also came to realize that i will not ever do it again and would love to return to my job as security.
Last edited by lzimann on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Formatting and correcting the banning admin
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Re: AndrewCiprioni Ban Appeal

Post by Cobby » #279241

This was actually done by feem for "Multiple instances of attacking people unprovoked as captain." and was also a headban.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
AndrewCiprioni

Re: [feemjmeem] AndrewCiprioni Ban Appeal

Post by AndrewCiprioni » #279409

Well id really like to appeal it and wont let it happen agaon and will make sure it never does ESPECIALLY now that ive read over all the rules of Bagil
feem
Byond Username: Feemjmeem
Github Username: feemjmeem

Post by feem » #279537

Can you tell me a little bit about the circumstances of what you did, in your own words, and how you'd handle those situations in the future?

Also, can you give me a little bit of background as to what you enjoy about the security role?

I want to be sure that you fully understand how to interact with other players as security before you take up the role again. I'm concerned by your behavior: a week-long headban was active at the time that THIS ban was placed, for the same behavior, and you've received two warnings SINCE this ban for the same behavior. There is no indication at this time that you actually do understand that you've been breaking rules.
AndrewCiprioni

Post by AndrewCiprioni » #279638

I went around kinda dming people and in the future i would refrain from doing so unless my role states i have the right to harm people such as a Traitor or Syndicate member. I have also been a security staff member before and have had aot of experience and have also learned about diffrent situations and how they should be handled and looked into and understand after reading the rules again that it shouldnt be taking place and that i shouldnt harms staff that its my duty to help others. I loved security because i love helping others and love to keep the station safe and out of harms way.
AndrewCiprioni

Post by AndrewCiprioni » #279673

I also was harming people trying to stop them from harming others and would kill them
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #279797

Just as a side note, how old are you?
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
AndrewCiprioni

Post by AndrewCiprioni » #279835

I'm 23 years old June 25th 1993
AndrewCiprioni

Post by AndrewCiprioni » #279836

I'm 23 years old June 25th 1993
AndrewCiprioni

Post by AndrewCiprioni » #279964

Sorry for double post
feem
Byond Username: Feemjmeem
Github Username: feemjmeem

Post by feem » #280062

Given that your most recent notes for similar behavior are 4/8 and 4/9, I'm hesitant to agree to a job unban at this time.

Personally, I'd like for you to finish the rest of April without causing any serious issues in a round.
AndrewCiprioni

Post by AndrewCiprioni » #280089

Will do And he said that i IC'd in OOC by saying the Detective is a condom
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #280244

feem wrote:Given that your most recent notes for similar behavior are 4/8 and 4/9, I'm hesitant to agree to a job unban at this time.

Personally, I'd like for you to finish the rest of April without causing any serious issues in a round.
HMU on supportbus at the end of april and we'll finalize this for you.

If you have any more questions just shoot feem a message on supportbus, otherwise i'll consider this resolved.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current