[QBOPPER] Not appealing ban just appealing flagrant lies -

Appeals which have been closed.
Bombadil
Byond Username: Kromgar

[QBOPPER] Not appealing ban just appealing flagrant lies -

Post by Bombadil » #283653

At roundstart as an officer, started randomly tazing and attacking all of his fellow officers until he was taken down and permabrigged. Cited "suicide by cop" as his reason, as he didn't want to play as an officer and didn't change the "random job when preferences unavailable" to "be assistant when preferences unavailable". Suicided + disconnected after explaining/being permabrigged - this isn't acceptable behaviour. 3 day temp ban, you can appeal it on the forums

Truth:

I did stun the HoS and an officer with a stun baton on helpful intent i was immediately taken down after 2 seconds. I did suicide in perma. I did in fact want suicide by cop because i don't like playing sec officer

Fucking Filthy Lies:

>Didn't want to change preferences
I asked if there was a way to turn off being sec.

>Disconnected after permabrig
No i fucking didn't you fucking liar

You put me in a monkey body in the thunderdome for some fucking reason you cunt.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Re: Not appealing ban just appealing fraglant lies - QBOPPER

Post by imblyings » #283660

the monkey thing was to ban you using an arcane process, I'll look into the rest however.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Re: [QBOPPER] Not appealing ban just appealing flagrant lies

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #283662

If you have a complaint about an admin, make an admin complaint in the correct subforum
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #283672

Bombadil wrote:At roundstart as an officer, started randomly tazing and attacking all of his fellow officers until he was taken down and permabrigged. Cited "suicide by cop" as his reason, as he didn't want to play as an officer and didn't change the "random job when preferences unavailable" to "be assistant when preferences unavailable". Suicided + disconnected after explaining/being permabrigged - this isn't acceptable behaviour. 3 day temp ban, you can appeal it on the forums

Truth:

I did stun the HoS and an officer with a stun baton on helpful intent i was immediately taken down after 2 seconds. I did suicide in perma. I did in fact want suicide by cop because i don't like playing sec officer

Don't start randomly assaulting people to "suicide by cop", please. You even suicided normally after showing you know better than that

Fucking Filthy Lies:

>Didn't want to change preferences
I asked if there was a way to turn off being sec.

I told you, it randomly assigned you to sec if you didn't have the job preference on. I also told you to disable that in the preferences.

>Disconnected after permabrig
No i fucking didn't you fucking liar

Might have been my bad, I tried to message you and it said "client missing".

You put me in a monkey body in the thunderdome for some fucking reason you cunt.

I did this because I was under the impression you had disconnected, as mentioned above, and this is a dumb method to apply bans.
Unless anyone objects I'll lift the ban as I was mainly applying it for the "disconnecting while being spoken to" bit
Limey wrote:its too late.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #283673

vOv
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #283675

Ban is lifted as of now, since I'm assuming no one will object

Sorry about that, I don't know why it said you had disconnected.
Limey wrote:its too late.