Keeganator98

[lexorion] Keeganator98- Cults, Gang, Rev Ban

Post by Keeganator98 » #285499

Byond account and character name: Keeganator98, Krill Newsman

Banning admin: lexorion

Ban type (What are you banned from?): Both cults, gang, and rev

Ban reason and length: Went brain dead after being converted AGAIN. Perma

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2016-09-25 16:32:28. EST

Your side of the story: Definitely did go brain dead a couple times. Some were because I was new to the game and didn't feel comfortable playing this thing when I could barely play the game itself. Some were because I just actually had to go and it just, unfortunately, coincided with me being converted.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I'm good playing those roles now. And getting ghosted and giving my body to somebody when I convert is pretty annoying
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: [lexorion] Keeganator98- Cults, Gang, Rev Ban

Post by oranges » #285810

banning for this is really dumb
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #285942

oranges wrote:banning for this is really dumb
I won't comment on the ban itself but if you think we shouldn't punish people for repeatedly disconnecting as a round critical role (without letting admins know) I don't know what you think should be done instead
Limey wrote:its too late.
christ110
Byond Username: Christ110

Post by christ110 » #285946

Ehhh, this seems more like something the admin should give a 'verbal' warning about, but since they disconnected, the admin followed policy of perma-banning for a forum explanation.
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #285947

christ110 wrote:Ehhh, this seems more like something the admin should give a 'verbal' warning about, but since they disconnected, the admin followed policy of perma-banning for a forum explanation.
I don't have context here but yeah this ban was made before we had the message system so I can see that being the case
Limey wrote:its too late.
Lexorion
Byond Username: Lexorion
Github Username: Lexorion

Post by Lexorion » #285985

Keeganator98 wrote:Byond account and character name: Keeganator98, Krill Newsman

Banning admin: lexorion

Ban type (What are you banned from?): Both cults, gang, and rev

Ban reason and length: Went brain dead after being converted AGAIN. Perma

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2016-09-25 16:32:28. EST

Your side of the story: Definitely did go brain dead a couple times. Some were because I was new to the game and didn't feel comfortable playing this thing when I could barely play the game itself. Some were because I just actually had to go and it just, unfortunately, coincided with me being converted.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I'm good playing those roles now. And getting ghosted and giving my body to somebody when I convert is pretty annoying
Yeah,I'll lift this ban in a moment. Please let the admins know if you have to leave next time.
Edit: Unbanned and the full ban reason was "Went braindead after being converted AGAIN. Please explain yourself on the forum and appeal it if you want this ban lifted."